[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember this show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: bakugan.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bakugan.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Does anyone remember this show
>>
So did the disguise remove her breasts or was she just very good at hiding them
>>
>>152370777
The better question is

Is there any hentai with Alice in the Masquerade costume getting fucked by Dan?
>>
>>152371039
>>152370777
>>152370736
I swear the reveal was probably as big seeing how short king dedede monster supplier was.
>>
>>152370777
Wait a minute. Was he a she?
>>
WHEN TWO WORLDS COLLIDE
ON THE INSIDE
>>
>>152371973
>look up the intro to continue the link
>see English version
>hear this line
>"that's when a bunch of us KIDS created this cool new game"
not like this
>>
>>152370736
I really liked the first season
Fuck the rest of the garbage seasons produced for North America though...that shit was gay
>>
>>152371973
YOU GOTTA FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT
>>
>>152370777
Nope, she literally became a guy in every sense due to dark energy bullshit.
>>
>>152370777
I think she used some bandages or some shit to hide her breast.
To be honest i kinda get a boner just by looking at images and knowing the true now
>>
File: durbe.png (72KB, 229x230px) Image search: [Google]
durbe.png
72KB, 229x230px
>>152370736
What's so good about this show, anyway?

Do you actually buy the toys and play them with your little brother?
>>
>>152372708
All I've ever saw of the first season was English
There was a japanese? Where can I find subs?
>>
>>152371858
Yup he was a girl all along. Despite having a masculine frame while in that form and looking unmistakingly feminine in her true form.
>>
>>152374361
Everybody bought the toys back when they were popular.
Nowadays it's a forgotten fad.
>>
WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO
>>
>>152374799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvGO6_emSCw

Don't think there are any.
>>
>>152370736
The best I remember was Alice being best girl
>>
>>152371725
Fuck you for reminding me of that
>>
>>152374799
>Finding subs for a Toy Show
Good luck with that
I remember finding some raws for New Vestroia and watching like 4-5 episodes before I dropped that shit but I never really found any raws for the first season let alone subs

>>152375442
God I love that opening
Psychic Lover is the shit

Even though I hated New Vestroia and didn't bother with the rest of the seasons it had an amazing opening by him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ukflqx6_P0
>>
This series is worst toy-commercial shows of all the toy-commercial shows by just how blatantly they introduce new characters and forms for some poor parent's wallet. Just look at Drago's wikipage and look at just how many versions he has.
http://bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Drago
>>
>In Japanese it was Tigris
>They changed it to "Tigrera" in English
Fucking why?
>>
>>152375770
>how blatantly they introduce new characters and forms for some poor parent's wallet
That's every toy commercial show ever
>>
>>152370777
That's a girl?
>>
>>152375884
See >>152372979
>>
>>152370736
>tfw Masquerade is cool as fuck
>tfw Alice being Masquerade was an epic plot twist
>tfw Masquerade isn't actually real
Just kill me
>>
>>152375827
Yeah, except here they actually have the characters change their partners every season. Like if in Pokemon Ash replaced Pikachu every region except even shorter.
>>
>>152375770
G1 Transformers takes the fucking cake for that. Characters literally appeared from nowhere and act like they've been there the whole time. The majority of the original cast of Autobots and Decepticons die in the first half hour of the movie.

Dragoon had ten Beyblades over the course of three years in a toyline that inevitably breaks without fail.

Some of Bandai's live-action shows have the worst power-ups ever written.
>>
>>152376081
>Yeah, except here they actually have the characters change their partners every season
That's one of the things I hated about the rest of the (garbage)seasons
I grew fond of the original partners and I hated the replacements
>>
>>152375243
THE ODDS ARE STACKED AGAINST YOU
>>
>>152376353
Beyblade was the shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HuFhsMALu4

>ywn be as cool as Kai
Why even live?
>>
>>152370736
I remember, I liked the first season, sad how basically by the next season all the previous female characters were shafted.
>>
>>152370736
I only remember Alice is best girl and fapping to her
>>
File: Dan_with_Ultimate_Drago.png (202KB, 477x357px) Image search: [Google]
Dan_with_Ultimate_Drago.png
202KB, 477x357px
MY NAME IS DAN!
>>
File: Pleased syrup.jpg (26KB, 349x357px) Image search: [Google]
Pleased syrup.jpg
26KB, 349x357px
>>152371973
I hated this shit solely because the opening would wake me up before my alarm would go off. I was happy when they stopped airing it but then a shitty cartoon with an even more obnoxious opening took the slot.
>>152376353
>Some of Bandai's live-action shows have the worst power-ups ever written.
>That episode of Kamen Rider 555 where the power up was just thrown at the main character
>Those Kamen Rider movies where the movie exclusive transformation is just the final transformation colored gold
Kuuga and Blade handle transformations really well though.
>>
>>152370777
This reveal fucked with my head for years
>>
More like Dan Kuzu.
>>
>>152370736
I remember seeing an episode an thinking how weird everything was and then checked online to find out it was censored.

It was the scene where Shun's Mom died and they dubbed over where the camera shots were away from everyone else saying that she was alright, it's just a cold and go play bakugan with your friends. Other than that the Runo confesses that she is in love with Dan scene. I would like to see what else they censored, but subs are impossible to find.
>>
File: file.png (197KB, 336x408px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
197KB, 336x408px
>>152375751
always a pleasure

>>152375795
its really not that big of a deal compared to how they changed shaman king's main villain name.
>>
>>152377898
Are there even RAWs floating around?
>>
File: Shobu_Kirifuda.png (416KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shobu_Kirifuda.png
416KB, 640x480px
Talk to me when you make a Duel Master thread and ask people if they remember that shit, I still remember trying to get into the TCG which never took off.

I bought a starter deck and everything, but never found anyone to duel against.
>>
>>152379995
you're gonna be waiting a log time. I went intot he tcg community, there

>mtg
>yugioh
>pokemon
>vanguard
and another game I can't remember the name of
they don't even sell duel master cards.
>>
I remember Runo having some of the most inconsistent breast size changes I've ever seen. Also they pulled two sneaky pantyshots of her.
>>
>>152379995
I loved Dual Masters, seemed like a fun dueling game to get into, shame it didn't take off.
>>
>>152379995
I liked this better than YuGiOh.
>>
>>152375442
This was from the 4kids era right?
Because that's nothing like the op we got
why is our OP so shitty?
>>
>>152379995
The Duel Masters anime is still running. The anime franchise is weird as fuck. The current one is basically a parody of card anime.
>>
>>152379995
Duel masters is doing pretty well in Japan. It's basically fixed MTG and both are owned by Wizards of the Coast.
It exists because MTG wanted their own Yu-Gi-Oh anime and fucked up their request.
>>
I remember the girls being hot.
>>
Is it true that Miku's design was based off Runo? I remember reading that somwehere but I don't think it was an official source.
>>
>>152372726
BEFORE IT GONE (GONE)
THIS IS BAKUGAN
>>
>>152381975
I remember catching an episode on TV to found out:
-They had multiple seasons
-Only the guys were regulars

To be fair, I did enjoy the protagonist fighting a mustached villain piloting a giant dragon mecha and just making up attacks as they go
>>
https://www.comdotgame.com/play/ryoujoku-english
>>
>>152370736
>Once the guy form is gone the nice girl keeps the giant hydra monster who's still a jerk but also loyal

They really dropped the ball taking away the "sweet girl who uses a darkness deck"
>>
someone post pic of Dan touching his nose with his thumb.
>>
>>152381975
Alice was the best.
>>
>>152381913
Canuck shit actually.
>>
>>152379995
>>152381802
Duel Masters is currently the second best selling card game in Japan after Yugioh. Bushiroad can barely reach Duel Masters sales with Vanguard.
>>
>>152382255
I actually knew some of the VAs. They're were faggots.
>>
>>152370736
My dick remembers Runo,Julie , Fabia & Mira
>>
>>152381975
why was not-miku such a slut
>>
>>152379995
I would play Duel Masters on my gameboy advance. Kept me entertained for hours.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.