[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuuka: Chapter 139

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Chapter 139 will be dropping on Crunchyroll in an hour.
>>
50 minutes
>>
40 minutes
>>
20 minutes
>>
10 minutes
>>
5 minutes
>>
SEEEOOOOO!
>>
File: really makes you think.png (3KB, 503x154px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
3KB, 503x154px
>>
>>152371772
Just keeping the thread alive till everyone started piling in.
>>
>>152371802
Why didn't you just wait until it was out
>>
Anyhow, the cuckening continues.
>>
>>152371827
Was hoping for some discussion before hand but nope.
>>
How about you go back to CR and discuss this crappy series with all the other autists that are physically unable to stop reading anything written by this author

And stop coming here
>>
>>152369564
Post it then fucker
>>
>>152372332
Can't I'm not tech savvy enough to rip it off Crunchyroll
>>
>>152372607
Man, OP can't even deliver.
>>
>>152369564
the dead girlfriend coming back just reminds me of cross game. Never understood why people liked cross game
>>
Man, I guess I should have waited for the future threads. Not even CR is discussing it yet.
>>
>>152372727
I liked it for Kou getting good at baseball and Aoba being my favourite tsundere. I watched the anime though.
>>
>>152372727

Azuma is a bro and I enjoyed his brother too.
Adachi can only draw so many different looking girls.
>>
>>152372891
For anyone here to discuss it you should wait for someone to rip CR
>>
Do I need a CR membership to view the manga? It's just a grey page for me when I try to view it. Are rips out yet?
>>
Subbing to this thread to see if shit about Fuuka coming back from desu is true or if she's just some crazy stalker with amnesia.
>>
>>152373638
>just some crazy stalker
Please don't let this be true. inb4 she's a big fan of Fuuka's dad and decides she wants to be exactly like his daughter. Copies her look. Spies at her at school and copies how she speaks, acts, and moves around. Now that Fuuka's dead, she's trying to steal her boyfriend to become more like her.
>>
>>152373774
I was thinking a big fan of Yuu, or maybe a twitter stalker from back in the day, who tried to look just like Fuuka after she died
>>
>>152373959
Holy shit this. Is Seo bringing in his first Yandere?
>>
>>152373585
You have to be a paying member since kodansha put every single one of their releases behind a paywall.
>>
Why do rips take so long? What's the process of ripping images from CR?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.