[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right? Why was it so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

What went right?
Why was it so good?
>>
>>152368541
Afterstory is my fav anime
>>
It didn't stop at high school and continued into adult life which made it more interesting.
>>
Sunohara is my only husbando
>>
Sunohara should have been the MC.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9hGUC1x6-U
>>
File: sunohara transfer student.jpg (194KB, 1021x767px) Image search: [Google]
sunohara transfer student.jpg
194KB, 1021x767px
>Clannad project teased

Sunohara: Year 1 spinoff!
>>
>>
sunoharu
>>
File: nagisa.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nagisa.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
>>152368541
Because best girl won and >>152368868.
>>
People who cry over Clannad are mentally challenged and should seek more education and story comprehension immediately.

Protip: The next time you see a Clannad thread, look at the posts.
Most of the posters have blatant misspellings in their posts. Capitalization and punctuation is forgotten, and Youtube-style idiocy is emphasized.

This exemplifies the low intelligence level of Clannad fans. It isn't without reason either.

Clannad is simply a story that was overly dramatic and tragic, a story that should've appealed to anyone with a sense of heart. However, most people have seen this strategy in the forms of books, movies, real life, or some other medium.
The dramatic, tragic story has been done many many times, and the single death of an over-dramatized "cute" characters should no longer affect the intellectual in a drastic way.

However, Clannad's target audience consists of 13 year old boys who have never experienced forms of higher literature or story. If one were to watch Clannad without having experienced stories with sadness in them, they would use Clannad as the base value for the genre. However, if one were more educated on the aspects of dramas and tragedies, one would regard Clannad as a poor attempt to appeal to their audiences.

Once the dramatic and tragic elements of Clannad are removed, the remaining dregs are composed of cute girls and pitiful comedic scenes. Essentially, this is what Clannad is to the educated and informed. A simple show which has no appeal whatsoever. However, to the uneducated, Clannad represents a new flavor of anime they have just experienced.

Although one can regard a new genre as wonderful, I would advise one to pursue more subjects of that genre. There is no point fawning over a single anime that broadcasted months or years ago. I would suggest that, instead of creating another Clannad thread, you should go watch some more anime. Or, better yet, you can always go read a book.
>>
File: baited.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
baited.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>152373343
>>
>>152373343
Ooooh there's a pasta I haven't seen in a long time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.