[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Punch 35

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: fire-punch35.jpg (245KB, 728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
fire-punch35.jpg
245KB, 728x1152px
I always thought there could be no greater suffering than that of Guts, but Agni sure takes the crown.
>>
I'm seeing some suffering for mc soon but knowing how the mangaka surprised me with previous tweest I really hope it would be still the same fire punch so far.
>>
Agni pondering on existence like an angsty teenager is kinda amusing.
>>
This series surprised me with the jump in quality after the return to Behemdorgu or what the fuck it's called and the fights.
>>
Hopefully the Ice Witch wins, everyone is horrible
>>
Wasn't it Agni who learnt how to control the fire by manipulating his regeneration and shut it out from half his head, allowing him to breath after suffocating for years? If he can contain it outside of his brain at least, he should be able to be free from it.
>>
You gotta remember that Agni is basically still a child / teenager in mind but adult in body, he wasnt taught shit about the world other than its suffering from the Witch.

She could easily teach him lies and he would eat it all up, also i believe the twist is gonna be that his actual sister is the Ice witch now.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (237KB, 461x699px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
237KB, 461x699px
>It's a man... Clad in a woman's body.
>>
>>152366126
They covered this. His regeneration center is not in the part of his head that is on fire. So there's really nothing to be done about it.
>>
Is director the ice witch?
>>
>>152366189
I thought the manga stated that the ice witch was just a crafted lie for the reason the world is in an ice age?
>>
File: Capture.png (962KB, 1192x933px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
962KB, 1192x933px
>>152368719
The actual Ice Witch appeared in the later chapters. There's 2 chapters haven't been translated yet, but it looks like Ice Witch can use fire? Iunno. I can't read moon.
>>
>>152368812
Most likely Director have ties in with the Witch, seeing Director wants a movie, could also just be that Director is the Witch and have more than one blessing.
>>
File: Director Sick.png (92KB, 779x279px) Image search: [Google]
Director Sick.png
92KB, 779x279px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.