[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you want your Heaven?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: SoulSociety.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SoulSociety.png
1MB, 1280x720px
As autistic as it may sound.. if I were to suddenly die, I wouldn't mind waking up in the soul society and becoming a soul reaper. Obviously things would be hard, but even though I am not religious.. it would be very comforting to know this is where I would end up in the end. Feeling a bit shitty right now, so I apologize if the thread was a bad idea/shit.

What about you anon?
>>
>>152357751

In my waifu's pantsu

I have many waifus.
>>
harem isekai preferably
>>
I just want everything to end.
>>
>>152357751
Except that's not how Soul Society works.

After death, people don't automatically become Soul Reapers - they appear in the land around that baller-ass looking Soul Reaper city, which is often quite shitty and poor.

You'd be far more likely to re-die of starvation or violence, than you would be to become a Soul Reaper - so a pretty shitty 'life', still.
>>
>>152358213
>>152357751
Actually post ending, it became a lot easier for Rukongai citizens to gain access to the Seireitei, and the war resulted in a higher demand for new Shinigami recruits.

>You'd be far more likely to re-die of starvation or violence
Only Shinigami get hungry in Soul Society (due to pushing out a high volume of Reiatsu), normal Plus souls will never experience hunger in the afterlife. Also, only the outskirt districts of Rukongai have high rates of violence.

Soul Society isn't a paradise for the deceased, but it is a generally peaceful existence if you choose to remain in Rukongai, and by joining the Shinigami there is potential to gain rank in the Soul Society hierarchy.
>>
>>152358213
Oh you fucking autistics. That's common sense, he's talking about an ideal situation. Jesus christ, how stupid do you have to be to look at this and say "oh wow, let's take a fictional post literally".
>>
>>152357998
So you wanna be reborn as panties?
>>
File: LqFQB0J.jpg (511KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LqFQB0J.jpg
511KB, 1920x1080px
>>152357751
I would like the afterlife to be something like picrelated. Not quite as good as life itself, but the next best thing for sure.
>>
>>152357751
>I wouldn't mind waking up in the soul society and becoming a soul reaper
Yeah, and if you won't become a shinigami you would be just a poor beggar bullied by the bandits in all districts beyond the first. And that's how it goes for 99% of souls. SS is a shit hole and shinigami are cunts. The worst possible afterlife.
>>
>>152357751
I would want to be reincarnated as a cute idol or mahou shoujo.
>>
>>152360575
see >>152358656
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.