[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact. Toji and Asuka had much better chemistry together and should've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Fact. Toji and Asuka had much better chemistry together and should've been end game.
>>
File: noisy.png (1004KB, 700x1076px) Image search: [Google]
noisy.png
1004KB, 700x1076px
>>152353774
It's true.

Touji is the only one who consistently stands up to Asuka's bullshit
He's loud just like her, and Shinji groups them together as people he can't get along with
Touji and Asuka end up having sex in that EoE alternate universe

They are perfect for each other.
>>
File: s8is6iuP.png (551KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
s8is6iuP.png
551KB, 484x484px
So did they
>>
>>152353937

You could tell there was genuine love in the scene where they are first introduced and he flashes his cock at her.
>>
Better chemistry does not automatically mean endgame. You know who had really good chemistry? Misato and Shinji.
>>
Toji should've honestly been Eva pilot before Shinji since he was an actually interesting character.
>>
>>152354597
And that was Asuka's first time seeing a dick.
She is forever tainted by Touji.

Might as well get together with him.
>>
>>152354693
That's part of the joke. Toji and Kensuke are presented as soldier-material from the start. NERV didn't need competent pilots, they needed exploitable ones. Gendo even says once that "all he needs to do is sit in the plug".
>>
>>152354904
It was me, Touji!
>>
Imouto is the only girl he needs.
>>
>>152355178
I liked Eva better before she had a face.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.