[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Maya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: mayoi-chan.png (546KB, 849x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mayoi-chan.png
546KB, 849x482px
Maya
>>
>>152352007
I want to fuck her, is that a bad thing?
>>
>>152352471
No because she's been legal since the second game.
>>
Finally watching this and enjoying it so far. Some of the changes between the game and the anime really baffle me though. How they handled Von Karma and case 1-4 in general really disappointed me.

Flashback episode was 10/10 though.
>>
>>152352604
My biggest issue is how they gimped Maya. She's just a moeblob in the anime rather than a real foil for Nick. She acts like she's 12, she's not meant to actually have the mental age of a 12 year old.
>>
They say having Aoi Yuuki voice your favorite character improves them tenfold.
>>
>>152352482
She's been legal since the first for every first world country.
>>
>>152352731
She acts like a kid in the games too though. Can't say for Spirit of Justice.
>>
>>152353631
But the thing is that she doesn't act as retarded as she does in the anime. She's an idiot, but she's pretty sharp.
>>
>>152352604
Anime should've been just SoL filler, those were even best parts of adapted cases.

I actually couldn't help but smile when they forced Miles to be red ranger or something. Watching them as shotas was probably most fun I had with this show. No pedo.
>>
>>152352007
Wanna go grab some hamburgers?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.