[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit tier anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0215.jpg (339KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
339KB, 1600x1000px
into the trash it goes
>>
File: youjo-senki-330x246.jpg (18KB, 330x246px) Image search: [Google]
youjo-senki-330x246.jpg
18KB, 330x246px
>>
File: shit show.jpg (96KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
shit show.jpg
96KB, 1024x640px
>>152346959
it was ok you fucking retard . i enkoyed the animation and the music ! also the girls were good too . the fanbase are cancer tho. anyway i finished pic related lately and it was the worst romance/LN adaption i've seen at least the romance in SAO (first arc) wasn't bad .
>>
>>152347593

Probably a newfag when it first aired
>>
>>152346959
Literal man child evaluation.

It was flawed but that's the majority of teenage focused manga / anime. O wait, you thought it was a story written for adults? Nice evaluation dip sticks, as a teenage first romp into anime it's above average, that's why it sold so fucking well.

Of course if you were an adult with taste, you wouldn't be on the hipster bandwagon, but of course this generation is filled with bumfluff eyeglass wearing hambeasts.
>>
>>152347593
>>152347948
Whelp, /a/ is mal tier now.
>>
If you want to troll /a/ you should probably pick an anime that everyone doesn't already unanimously agree is trash.
>>
>>152346959
It has some good moments and the music is great. Those new books are by far superior though.
>>
>its been 4 years and people are still this mad that a shitty story written by a sixteen year old was popular among manchildren and other teenagers

Like holy shit do you people ever take a step back and think about what you're doing. The show wasn't any worse than the average shitty seasonal anime. Seriously, fuck.
>>
>>152347593
This post is probably bait but how can you say the SAO girls are good and then dislike Haganai?
>>
File: rates6_100.jpg (593KB, 1280x795px) Image search: [Google]
rates6_100.jpg
593KB, 1280x795px
>>
Liz episode was the best episode.
>>
>>152347948
>>152348058

It surprise me fucking manchildrens come into a medium of teenagers and dislike the shows aimed at teenagers
>>
>>152352422
You may be trolling, but I agree. It's like Keroro. Pointless
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.