[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of YamiShibai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: YamiShibai.jpg (50KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
YamiShibai.jpg
50KB, 400x600px
What does /a/ think of YamiShibai
>>
>>152346704
Isn't that some /x/ anime?

Maybe /x/ is watching it when the autism isn't kicking in.
>Loud autistic shrieks coming from 69 boards on right at midnight

t. /x/ anon
>>
File: YamiShibai2.jpg (93KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
YamiShibai2.jpg
93KB, 1200x675px
>>152346929
so you like it or no? I've seen the 1st season and there are some genuinely creepy moments and i'm pretty much desensitized from anything that is considered scary. Maybe it's the idea that these stories are so foreign to me that the idea of something different makes it fresh and actually creepy to me. We never learn about Japanese myths and legends here so that's how it manages to have an effect on me
>>
>>152347016
Haven't watched it but i think i will get it now since i was watching Perfect Blue and Mononoke yesterday.
>>
>>152347078
it's an easy watch. every episode is 2 minutes long.
>>
>>152347016
>seen the 1st season
>there are 4 season including one airing this season
Youre in for a ride. and because youre one of yamishibai bros, go watch kagewani too.
>>
>>152347127
Alright, will watch it tomorrow.

Hope you will have a nice thread, OP.
>>
>>152347147
>kagewani
is it worth it?

also we need more horror related anime.
>>
90% of Yami Shibai stories come in one of two flavors:

>this is the story of a businessman
>he worked hard
>then a GHOST KILLED HIM

or

>person was going on with their day
>then they saw something... strange
>then they went on with their day
>then the strange thing appears at the end in its final form

I still watch it but eh, it's eh.
>>
>>152347223
You like cryptids stuff? Liking yamishibai style? Its a short like yamishibai but longer around 7 minutes per episode. Is it worth it for you? Beats me, give it a watch.
>>
>>152347290
what you just described still sounds amazing. Also you're summing up literally every horror story

>Normal people doing normal things
>something odd happens
>shit gets weird
>people die
>the end
I don't see how that's really a bad thing.
>>
>>152347310
Well I like horror shit in general. doesn't have to be short in the style of Yamishibai. Been thinking of watching Beautiful Bones since that seems kinda spooky.
>>
>>152347370
>Beautiful Bones
>sakurako-san
My fucking sides, they really localized it that way huh? That isnt spooky at all. Its Bones the anime.
>>
>>152347459
>Its Bones the anime.
fuuuck. That show sucks dick though.. I expected it to be at least a decent psychological thriller mystery at least.
>>
File: YamiShibai3.jpg (38KB, 546x309px) Image search: [Google]
YamiShibai3.jpg
38KB, 546x309px
anyone else?
>>
Season 1 would be the best
Season 2 became weaker, but still scary
Season 3 is still watchable
Season 4 seems to be just plain story telling
>>
>>152347223
Plant man
>>
ZANBAI
>>
>>152347223
Season 1 is pretty great, although every episode is focused on monsters, rather than different horror types (Yami Shibai season 3 is mostly the same, and is much worse than it). Season 2 pretty much becomes an action show with a freaking pseudo-stand user as the protagonist and it's much worse for it since the animation style doesn't work well for that.
>>
>>152347223
I love episode seven of season one!

Season two had a knife fight between an old lady and a ninja
>>
I watched the first two seasons.
First was good and scary.
The second one seemed a bit excessive for me.
I have to catch up with the others.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.