[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bang Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: mpv-shot0003.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0003.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you don't have a pink SG bass
;_;

Also, man, does that game look good. That fucking animation.

Also, anime fucking when? Yeah, I'm enjoying the specials. VAs who can actually play instruments. Not like k-on or AKB or shit like that, but actually, really play. Specially the guitarist with the blue strat and the bassist, god dammit, they're good. But come on, anime fucking when already?
>>
>>152340074
I hope it have crazy keyboard solos.
I mean she has a Roland JUNO-DI.
That keyboard got some nice leads.
It can't be only guitar solos all the time, can it?
>>
>>152340074
The girls in K-on really learned to play the instruments over months to perform in concert.

You can easily google their concert bts.
>>
File: Do want.jpg (338KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Do want.jpg
338KB, 1280x1440px
>>152340803
Juno-DS and FP-80, actually. Still, god-tier keyboards.

That said, solos in Rolands are easymodo. What with them having auto-arpeggios and whatnot.

As for there being keyboard solos... I'm sure she'll get at least one dedicated episode, right? If a song comes from it, I can see them going full Roundabout.

>>152340983
Yeah, they "really" learned to play. Same as AKB for Give Me Five.

My point was, unlike those two examples, the Popping Party girls (they have to be doing this intentionally. "Bang" Dream? "Popping" Party? And they give the show to XEBEC to animate?) can actually, really play. Not elementary school-level at best like the k-on or AKB girls, but properly.

Seriously, that guitarist with the strat and that bassist are top-tier. I could see TAKUYA playing those riffs.
>>
File: mpv-shot0006.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0006.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>152340803
>>152341281
>>
>>152341281
>>152341586
>Juno-DS and FP-80
Fuck, in the video i watched she had a Juno Di, she really likes Roland.

>auto arpegiator
>chord recognition
They keep trying to make keyboard players lazier and lazier, when are they going to stop?
>>
>>152341281
When you have girls that are cute AND can actually play/sing shit, the make-believe of idols quickly becomes irrelevant.
Part of the reason why I prefer seiyuus to mainstream idols.
>>
>>152342077
>They keep trying to make keyboard players lazier and lazier, when are they going to stop?
To be fair, that kinda shit is The Edge's trademark, and he plays guitar. Kinda. Like, one note in a single string every 5 seconds, that his effect chain converts into a progression of polyphonic arpeggios.

Man, I hate U2 so much.
>>
My dream is to bang each and every one of them.
>>
File: 1484286953948.jpg (488KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484286953948.jpg
488KB, 1280x720px
>>152340074
>>tfw you don't have a pink SG bass
>tfw you have to play with a piano-weighted keyboard and you have only played in light-weighted keys.
Bass players don't know hell.
>>
>>152344028
Imagine being one of those poor bastards who had played ivory all their lives, and then it became illegal.

Gas the elephants music war now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.