[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, just finished watching JoJo's part 4 Diamond is unbreakable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey,
just finished watching JoJo's part 4 Diamond is unbreakable and just wanted to know if there was any infa on the next season (if there's going to be one). I've searched but nothing came up.

thx /a/nons
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>152327781
k
>>
>>152327613

i don't know, maybe jojo part 5?
>>
>>152327613
Dude the season ended like 3 weeks ago, give it time. Also I imagine they'd adapt Golden Wind next considering 5 comes after 4.
>>
Vento Aureo is definitely coming with huge hype
It's japan's favourite part
>>
I just finished part six, someone please I need help I don't know if I'm dying or losing my mind or what. The fuck is that ending?
>>
>>152334726
How I had it explained was something along the lines of because Pucci died before the world could restart again the new world created was one were any of Pucci's schemes or influence to get Jolyne into jail never occurred. Either that or its just some bullshit alternate universe. I hope its the first way even though that doesn't explain the names being changed.
>>
>>152334726
Pucci wanted everyone to know their fate before it happens with no way of changing it because he believes that's true happiness because he went off the deep end after his sister died and hijacked DIO's plan into his own. By speeding up the universe to the end of time, time restarts and everything plays out exactly as it did before except because they already survived the death of the universe once so they innately know the future. The people who didn't make it to the universe shift, like Jokyne and Jotaro, were erased and replaced by soulless copies with different fates to fill their place. Emporio gets the upper hand on Pucci who warns him not to kill him because if Pucci dies before Made in Heaven completes a full loop then it will be undone and Pucci will be erased which might have negative effects on the timeline. Emporio kills him anyway because fuck Pucci, and Made in Heaven is undone and everything returns to the original universe except with Pucci no longer in existence and replaced by a different person who presumably never met DIO. The souls that were erased in Pucci's universe are back in this final one, but because Pucci never existed Part 6 didn't happen so they never met Emporio, and Jolyne being named Irene is symbolic of how, despite her soul being back, the memories are different so she's a different person. The only person who'll ever know just how rave she was in her final moments is Emporio. It's a pretty bittersweet ending since they get better lives and Pucci is stopped, but they'll never know how strong they are as people and just what they sacrificed to make the world a better place. Parts 1-5 still happen except Jotaro never found DIO's diary and was a better father to Irene. It was originally the end of the series which is why Araki went all out, and SBR was a spiritual sequel that was basically the same shit in a different universe but it sold poorly so Shueudha slapped JoJo on the title and called it Part 7.
>>
>>152334726
After Pucci reset the universe once Emporio killed him. Pucci said this would be a bad idea because Made in Heaven would be undone with potentially disastrous results if Pucci is erased. Everything returns to the original universe with Pucci erased, just as he said, the disastrous change being that in a world without Pucci Jolyne never went to prison and DIO never found his friend so he couldn't finish his heaven plan so Jotaro never read about it in his diary and was therefore able to be around more for Jolyne. The characters having different names is to reflect what FF had to say about how the soul exists only to create memories and that memories are the meaning of life and how if you have different memories you're a different person regardless of your soul being the same, as we see with Weather Report after getting his memories back. By erasing Pucci the gang by default get better memories, but those memories don't have Emporio in them and they'll never know how far they went to save the world from Pucci. The other Parts all still occur exactly the same minus Jotaro being a better dad. It's pretty upsetting but there's still that subtext of hope there, that they'll create better memories than the old ones. It's a hell of a way to end a series though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.