[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never seen TTGL before. Watched 10 episodes today. Good anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: f518ddabe399eecbb75d56041220e12c.jpg (376KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
f518ddabe399eecbb75d56041220e12c.jpg
376KB, 2000x1250px
Never seen TTGL before. Watched 10 episodes today. Good anime but it turned out different than I expected. Probably overhyped it a bit. As I said, so far is good but there's one thing that bothers me...

Without spoiling anything, is PICRELATED gonna get good any time soon? She looks good but almost every time she's on screen I want to kill myself. She acts like a bitch, her attitude is just ughgjahjhjgh. Literally the only character that I dislike after watching 10 eps.
>>
Have you considered killing yourself?
>>
>>152326055
Drop it now because she is the only remediable quality of this show.
>>
>>152326055
She's mostly there for fanservice, really.
>>
>>152326055
Not really but the focus shifts away from her past the half way point.
>>
>>152326055
Yoko was a major reason I dropped TTGL ~8 episodes in.
>>
>>152326055
shes a sweetheart that doesnt outwardly want to slob on kamina's knob. she only ever gets better too
>>
>>152326351
>dropping a show because you didn't like the fanservice character
>dropping the same show right before best girl shows up

like pottery
>>
>>152326659
That and I didn't find it compelling. The other characters were OK but nothing special and the story/world didn't really draw me.
>>
was kamina dying a reference to some basketball video game? deen confirmed for bros
>>
>>152326732
I felt the same way. I thought everything seemed way too childish and silly. It turns around when the first major plot twist comes and Simon starts to come into his own as the MC. The characters grow on you and by the end you realize even if it's silly, it pulls it off better than anything out there.
>>
>>152326055
You'll understand the hype once you watch the last three episodes. You haven't seen anything yet.

Pic related kind of just fades from the story other than one episode.
>>
>>152326937
Well, I've been thinking I should give it another chance sometime. It's at least short, so it's not a huge time investment, and I've done my fair share of gunning for shows I like that have slow starts.
>>
>>152326204
That's too bad. I always liked pics of her and I imagined her to have a different personality.
>>152326351
Eh, the anime is pretty solid still. Luckily she doesn't have a lot of screen time. I'm not really a fan of fanservice but hell, Kill la Kill turned out a 10/10 for me. Actually decided to watch TTGL because it was made by the same people (only seen a dozen or so animes, so haven't seen a lot of good stuff yet).
>>152327035
True. Watched episode 11 now and it just seems like this anime has a slow start.
>>
Yoko is basically a joke, people who like her didn't watch the show or think Kamina was the MC
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.