[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Ao No Exorcist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Rin is an angry drunk edition
>>
>>152322539
You know i legit tried to give this a chance, but all that happened was i was reminded of how much i miss D. Grey-man.
>>
It threw me off that everyone is back being so cold to Rin again. They mostly got over it before the end of season 1, but it feels like season 2 just hit the reset button for more forced drama.
>>
>>152325084
Blame their shitty season 1 ending. Besides, them forgiving him in the first season was too rushed, this is a bit more real
>>
>>152322539
What a baka ass motherfucker
>>
>>152322539
How can you even drink alcohol without noticing what you're drinking?
>>
>>152325084
S1's ending never happened anymore.
>>
>>152328376
Placebo effect? That and we're talking about the guy who forgot about water because it's transparent
>>
>>152325084
It pretty much skipped the anime original ending of season 1 (the last 2 or 3 episodes) and skipped to like ch 17 or 18 from the manga.

So we back on track again.
>>
they hacked off all the animu-only filler shit just to make sure that they got in the scene where only Eyebrows immediately looks past his heritage because she's the best.
>>
>>152325084

This is good because it means the abomination that was the anime original part has ben exterminated and no one will ever talk about it again.
>>
>>152324786
I can't stand D. Gray Man. I rarely enjoyed it. Maybe I shpuld have read the manga
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.