[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MADHOUSE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Kidding me.jpg (51KB, 542x466px) Image search: [Google]
Kidding me.jpg
51KB, 542x466px
They have literally not adapted/created anything interesting since parastye.
>>
>>152320475
Parasyte was a mediocre adaption. Death Parade, OPM and from the looks of things ACCA 13 are much better.
>>
Same as Gainax, everyone left
>>
>>152320524
>Parasyte was a mediocre adaption
>muh autistic superficial modernized bitching

It adapted the source material properly in genreal, just the OST's could have been chosen better.

Death parade had like 2 good episodes with the rest uninteresting as fuck and OPM and ACCA13 source material is shit
>>
>>152320475
>one of the worst manga of Shonen jump as a pic
>bitching about Madhouse
Into trash it goes.
>>
>>152320789
>one of the worst manga of Shonen jump as a pic
>i have read like 5 manga the post

Souma goes to shit later but calling it the worst ever truly shows how little you read, you're just like those fags who think sao is as bad as anime gets
>>
>>152320786
I didn't like the character design, the colors, the music, it cut several scenes that I loved. It's just wasn't that great of an adaption.
And the source material of ACCA isn't even available in english so I can write out the rest of your post as shitposting.
>>
>>152320475
They butchered Parasyte though.

Their last good adaptation was TTG.
>>
ACCA just started but it looks nice, hopefully it's good all season long.
>>
>>152320475
>Yojo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil

>It’s a well known fact, or it should be at least, that studio Madhouse right now is just a shadow of its former self. Their talent is constantly leaving and the producers are no exception.

>In 2011, co-founder Masao Maruyama left the studio and established MAPPA.

>Two years ago, producer Keiji Mita followed in his footsteps and left to create studio VOLN, taking the vast majority of Hunter x Hunter‘s animation staff in the process.

>Now Takuya Tsunoki, the producer of Madhouse’s latest original anime (Death Parade – Winter 2015), has left and founded studio NUT (hehe).

>Yojo Senki reunites Death Parade‘s character designer Shinichi Kurita, main animator Shosuke Ishibashi and Death Billiards‘ senior key animator Hiroyuki Horiuchi under the same roof again. Kaiji‘s character designer Haruhito Takada is credited for sub-character design, former Madhouse staffer You Moriyama is doing prop design and I’m sure we’ll see more names associated with Madhouse pop up on this show in the future. The question is – how long can Madhouse survive before it falls apart completely?

>Oh, yeah. The show itself. The strong crew I mentioned will likely do good work with what they’ve been given.

You have your answer: all of their staff is going away and they couldn't replace them.
>>
>>152321235
>I didn't like the character design, the colors, the music, it cut several scenes that I loved

Besides the music the rest were hardly a big deal to bitch about and you're talking as if they skipped several scenes that actually mattered like it was some tokyo ghoul adaption. They got eveything important and did the pacing justice.

First 3 chapters are out though unless you're trying to tell me modern manga falls in to the "gets good later" which it doesn't
>>
File: 3c0da955.jpg (150KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
3c0da955.jpg
150KB, 640x877px
Aren't they the one working on the new Sakura anime?
>>
>>152322065
and OPM second season?
>>
>>152321614
>Masao Maruyama
he is the reason why Madhouse went bankrupt years ago and now Madhouse is bought/owned by a TV station in japan. He's not working at MAPPA anymore. If I recall correctly, he made another studio called M2 or something.

In short, you are a fukin retard anon who don't know shit.
>>
>>152321765
>Besides the music
That alone almost ruin the entire thing for me. Fucking dubstep, what were they thinking?
>>
>>152322350
M2 is mappa 2
>>
It's simple. Co-founders and a large part of the staff left, taking pretty much everything that made Madhouse, Madhouse with them.

Many recent in the past years that people love to take an example to argue against OP are either from some staff temporarily returning as freelance or Natsume Shingo and his book of friends doing work.

A studio simply looses it's character and ability to output majorly above average projects without the staff that got them to this high in the first place
>>
>>152320786
I couldn't even regonize half the fucking cast.
Fuck that nonsense.
As if having an old fashion style to it would have been a bad thing.
Look at Ushio to Tora, it rocked that shit.
>>
>>152320475
I sure hope you don't think Parasyte was interesting.

>>152320647
Not really, very few of their relevant in-house talents left. It's more that they just aren't doing as much work with great freelancers as they used to. "Old Madhouse" was never everything it was billed as, either, but it's still a decline.
>>
>>152324488
>Many recent in the past years that people love to take an example to argue against OP are either from some staff temporarily returning as freelance or Natsume Shingo and his book of friends doing work.
That's literally what Madhouse always did, though. Yuasa wasn't on their payroll, Iso wasn't on their payroll, Dezaki and Rintarou weren't on their payroll despite helping found it, etc. Freelance shit has always been a major portion of Madhouse's higher-quality work. They just have less of that now. In-house wise, they still have Asaka, they still have Satou Yuuzou, they still have Ishizuka, etc. They even still have Kawajiri, he's just old and doesn't direct anymore.
>>
>>152320647
Where to?
>>
>>152320475
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/kidding%20me/image/kQOoaBSLY7s80COdpzYu5Q/type/op/
What the fuck is up with you? You have not made an interesting thread ever.
>>
>>152320524
OPM was the best.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.