[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garden of Avalon novel information translated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 23

File: 004.jpg (1MB, 6681x4337px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
1MB, 6681x4337px
Based translator on /fgog/ translated a bunch of stuff from the UBW bonus novel

http://pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

Ctrl-F Garden of Avalon for it

>-Lancelot had heard rumours of King Arthur from across the sea, but pretended not to be interested because he thought of himself as the ideal knight, and headed to Britain in the first place because he didn't like how he was being compared to him.

>-Lancelot claims that Agravain knew Artoria was a woman, and that he was using her and threatening and insulting Guinevere, and that's his reason for killing everyone for no reason.

>-Lancelot says that he's an adulterous traitor and a disgusting beast not even fit to call himself a knight, and when he learns that King Arthur forgave him, his first thought is that this is because he's so important and great that Camelot would collapse without him, though he dismisses this saying that Arthur would never be so calculative. He doesn't understand this decision and comes to the conclusion that Arthur is inhuman and is a bigger monster than Vortigern the likes of whichno human can hope to understand. He still respects the king but is also angry and cannot accept Arthur as a human. He thinks his fear will someday turn to rage, then hate, that will curse the king for all eternity, and figures that this is his punishment.
>>
File: 1469662060125.jpg (2MB, 1724x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1469662060125.jpg
2MB, 1724x4160px
>>152303325
>>-Lancelot claims that Agravain knew Artoria was a woman, and that he was using her and threatening and insulting Guinevere
>>
>>152303362
>Bitches and whore man, amiright? Arthur's cool though.
>>
>>152303325
So it all went down because lancelot was literally autistic? Like, legit autistic.
>>
>>152303996
to put together everything from GOA this is how it goes

>Lancelot: "I'm the bestest knight in the world! Stop comparing me to that faggot brit king!"
>Tristan: "The king sucks."
>Artoria is sad
>Lancelot: "I'm going to cheer the king up by FUCKING HIS WIFE!"
>Agravain: "THAT DUMBFUCK LANCELOT IS FUCKING THE KING'S WIFE"
>Lancelot: "FILTHY TRAITORS YOU HAVE ALL FAILED THE KING!"
>Lancelot kills Agravain, and also Gaheris and an unarmed girl for literally no reason
>Artoria: "I forgive you Lancelot."
>Lancelot: "THE KING IS AN INHUMAN MONSTER WORSE THAN VORTIGERN WHO WAS A LITERAL DEMON DRAGON WHO TRIED TO DESTROY ALL OF MANKIND, I WILL CURSE HER FOR ALL ETERNITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
>>
>>152303996
Yes.
>>
>>152303362
>tfw still can't summon Agravain
>>
Doujins of Agravain getting gangraped by different versions of Arturia in front of Lancelot when?
>>
File: 1484545677001.png (2MB, 1031x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1484545677001.png
2MB, 1031x1459px
>Da Vinci asks Bedivere about the strange stuff he muttered regarding Agravain earlier.

>Bedivere: ...No. It's just that while Sir Agravain was in the former Round Table, he was only met with fear and loathing by his fellow knights. That's the case this time as well. I've just confirmed it.

>Da Vinci: Hm. Because? Isn't it good that Agravain is just a bad seed hated by everyone?

>Bedivere: No way. If sir Adjutant were an evil man at heart, Camelot would not have been able to stand as it did. ...For some reason, Sir Agravain is a misanthrope. As a result, those around him thought of him as a cold-blooded person. It was to such an extent that even his own kin, Sir Gawain, Sir Gaheris and Gareth-chan misunderstood him.

>Dr. Roman: Eh, wait. Wait. Just now, wasn't there a really remarkable phrase mixed in!?

>Da Vinci: Right, the girlfriend-less bachelor can shut up. ...But, you did not see Sir Agravain that way. Why's that?

>Bedivere: ...No, I too disliked the Adjutant. But I noticed it later. The collapse of the Round Table, the fall of Camelot, it all started after Sir Agravain's death. He was someone necessary to the King. Perhaps even more so than the court magician, Merlin.

>Mashu: ...Um. Actually. I agree with Bedivere-san. When we confronted Sir Agravain at the fortress, I somehow felt relieved. It was as if the Saint Graph was remembering, "If this man is around, than the King will be alright".

>Bedivere: Galahad was the most air-he- no, noble person on the Round Table. He was always particularly good at actually seeing people for who they are. If he trusted Sir Agravain, then Agravain must be just from a certain perspective---- watch out!
>>
>>152306881
Agravain did literally nothing wrong.
>>
File: 60647928_p1.jpg (386KB, 456x645px) Image search: [Google]
60647928_p1.jpg
386KB, 456x645px
>>152306977
It's ok, he has his reward in Camelot before dying.
>>
Canonrap translated Chapter 00 of Garden of Avalon: https://canonrap.wordpress.com/full/
>>
File: 1467914961864.jpg (42KB, 349x462px) Image search: [Google]
1467914961864.jpg
42KB, 349x462px
>>152307995
>takes a million years to translate one chapter

>guy on /vg/ does the whole thing in two hours
>>
>>152308145
Can you link to it?
>>
>>152307066
Did this really happen?
>>
>>152303362
Is Nasu the only guy who made Agravain loyal to Arthur, out of all the people who wrote fan fiction about the Arturian mythos?
>>
>>152309130
No, but he died in her arms as the Singularity collapsed around them. She also didn't give a shit he had just killed Lancelot and was only concerned about his well-being.

Camelot pushed the whole "Agravain and Bedivere are Arturia's most important people along with Merlin."
>>
File: CtXwcDFUIAALNCK.jpg (187KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtXwcDFUIAALNCK.jpg
187KB, 960x1200px
>>152310133
Possibly. His Agravain is literally Camelot Oberstein.
>>
File: 59149680_p3.jpg (235KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59149680_p3.jpg
235KB, 1600x1000px
>>152310610
>Lancelot thought that Arthur forgave him because he was too important to Camelot
>Turns out the most important member of Arturia's clique aside of Merlin was Agravain

kek
>>
>>152304097
Is this for fucking real? Is Lancelot /ourguy/?
>>
We need Saber and Shielder Galahad in here ASAP.
>>
>>152310610
>She also didn't give a shit he had just killed Lancelot and was only concerned about his well-being

Damn that's kinda sweet. I thought Lancer Arturia was inhuman.
>>
>>152311220
>I thought Lancer Arturia was inhuman.

On the contrary, Lancer!Artoria was more human of the two. She never wielded the Holy Spear for long, unlike Excalibur as such she retained much of her humanity. She's a more mature and level headed Artoria that has time to grow and accumulate wisdom.
>>
File: 1471154528490.jpg (137KB, 716x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1471154528490.jpg
137KB, 716x1199px
>>152311220
Bedivere gave her back her feelings. Agravain and Arturia spent their last moments together while the singularity crumbled in a blinding white light.

>>152311448
We're talking about the Lion King.
>>
>>152304097
>forgetting how Guinevere and Lancelot fucked because they were both in love with Arturia
>>
>>152306977
One of the few times that I few agree with this line.
>>
File: Cq87rpOUAAEvfKh.jpg (174KB, 900x982px) Image search: [Google]
Cq87rpOUAAEvfKh.jpg
174KB, 900x982px
>>152311670
I wish they animate Camelot to see him finally kill Lancelot.
>>
>>152311664
>Lancelot:I love Arturia
>Guinevere: I do too, lets fuck
>>
File: Mangafall.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mangafall.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>152311933
Makes sense to me!
>>
>>152311029
Ruler galahad plz.
>>
>>152303325
In coclusion, Lancelot is just thinking highly of himself too much.
>>
how is mordred formed?
>>
File: 826.jpg (98KB, 680x596px) Image search: [Google]
826.jpg
98KB, 680x596px
>>152312277
>>
File: 1484482815605.jpg (187KB, 697x987px) Image search: [Google]
1484482815605.jpg
187KB, 697x987px
>>152312227
Lancelot fucked up in every possible way, and kept fucking up despite most of the Round forgiving him his mistakes. Except Agravain who wanted him dead.
>>
>>152311933
Let's be fair with Guinevere here. She held a torch for years, was finally going to marry the love of her life, found out he was a woman, but was okay with that and then was told it was just for 'appearances'. She accepted that but can you understand her feelings? She was married to the person she was madly in love but due to a sham and her feelings would always be denied.

And the novel made clear she wasn't crying or lamenting because she felt sorry for herself unlike Lancelot, but because she hurt Arturia.
>>
Who cares about Agravain

Everyone knows Sir Gawain is the best
>>
>>152312431
Agravain is the one who's holding everything together, his death was the end of Camelot.
>>
>>152312450
Sir Gawain is still the best
>>
>>152312450
Why didn't Arturia marry just him? Honestly this "I-I'm a man" bullshit no longer makes sense when Nasu went completely autistic with millions of genderswaps without this type of pressure.

Marrying Agravain would make Morgan less of a bitch because her grandchild will have a claim to the throne and they would have avoided all this shit.
>>
>>152312431
>>152312468

t.Gawain
>>
>>152312515
Gawain would say Arthur is the best.
>>
>>152306881
>---watch out!
Fucking mobages and their random monsters appearing out of nowhere
>>
>>152312395
translations?
>>
>>152312028
Shielder Agravain when
>>
>>152312277
Futanari
>>
>>152312508
He's gay and hate woman
>>
>>152312508
Because both of them have a 'duty before anything else' mentally.
>>
>>152312277
Merlin gave Artoria a futa dick.
>>
>>152312728
He adores her, I don't think he would mind at all if she asked him to marry her.
>>
>>152312728
He loves Artoria.
>>
>>152313500
>>152312940

>>152303362
>>
>>152314313
>Can you even begin to guess what a relief it was when it turned out that the first person I didn't want to be hated by was a man?

For someone who hates everyone with passion, this is a declaration of love for his King. And I am sure he wouldn't mind if she told him she is a woman.
>>
File: 1465437560153.jpg (9KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1465437560153.jpg
9KB, 211x246px
Can anyone explain this whole Morgan is Agravian's mother?

I thought she was Mordred's mother...
>>
>>152315169

Anon, do you even know how siblings work
>>
>>152315081
Yeah I don't get it how doesn't he know?
>>
>>152315396
too blind to admit that his king is a woman
>>
File: sxC7M8h.png (63KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sxC7M8h.png
63KB, 225x225px
>>152315287
So are Mordred and Agravian siblings?

Is this touched upon?
>>
>>152315581
That's impossible, he has to be sarcastic there.
>>
File: Lancer Arturia 7.png (3MB, 1811x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer Arturia 7.png
3MB, 1811x1281px
>>152315651
Lion King didn't have her tits hanging out all the time, with her armor she can pass as an androgynous man.
>>
>>152315601
>>152310811
LITERALLY read OP
>>
>>152303325
>http://pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

-Caliburn was lost because Merlin got caught in one of Morgan's traps due to his womanizing habits. Merlin says this was a necessary rite for Artoria to get Excalibur.

-Kay says that Morgan used to be a good girl, and wonders why she became so scary. He says she was "innocent as a fairy, elegant as a war-maiden, and cruel as a witch" and remarks that it's like she had the personalities of three different people inside her. He also notes that she was Uther's real, proper daughter.

-Merlin says that 80% of Camelot is made by the faeries. Half of the craftsmen who work on the castle each day are humans, but half are faeries pretending to be human; Though most of the faeries at this point in time (the 10-year rule of King Arthur) had already left for the other side of the world, the "door" is still open at this time and they can come and go freely (though Merlin says that this door would soon disappear too).

-The giants cannot survive in purely spirit form like the faeries, and so can't escape to the other side, and are stuck on Britain to the day humans drive them to extinction.

-Merlin calls Bediviere "Bedi" and says having him around is necessary for Tristan to actually get any work done. Artoria protests this saying that Tristan only looks like a womanizer but is actually always serious and that he's not like Merlin and Kay. Merlin protests this saying that his love for all the women he's with is eternal, and that Tristan's love is pessimistic and that Kay's is forgotten the day after. Artoria says that this is Agravain's judgement of them and that he's better at judging people than anyone else.

-Merlin says Agravain is like a "gloomy ghost" and is touchy but also has good judgement, and is the perfect secretary as someone who has no interest in gaining authority.
>>
>>152316551
-The Round Table is actually a magical artifact that served to show bonds, the proof of heroes. Camelot itself uses the round table as a base. Excalibur provides the energy to maintain the castle, while the Round Table is the pillar that holds it in place.

-The Round Table has seats for 13. The 13th seat is considered bad luck and so most of the knights consider 12 to be their full number (at this point in time there aren't 12 yet, but will be soon).

-Agravain is related to Arthur, as the son of Uther's daughter Morgan. He doesn't let his emotions show and Arthur says this is because he is equally fair to all things, and trusts him fully. As he is able to send soldiers to their deaths without the slightest hesitation, the other knights don't like him, but he shows no flaws in his own conduct so nobody can really do anything about him. He rarely goes out to the front lines, but when he does he always comes back completely unscathed, no matter how strong the enemy he faces.

-Merlin explains Excalibur and Rhongominyad to Artoria: Excalibur is a holy sword born inside the planet, a divine construct forged by the planet's own hands, made in anticipation of outside threats that would destroy the planet itself. A sword meant not to protect humans but to protect the planet, made to fight "destruction" itself, which is why its true power cannot be used unless to save the world.
>>
>>152316581
-Meanwhile, Rhongominyad is not a weapon but a thing to keep the planet stable, an anchor. The other of the world where the land of faeries also exists is in a space between the world of humans and the actual surface of the planet, separated from the world of humans by a thin veil. Both the human world and the other side are textures pasted onto the surface of the planet. Planets change their rules of physics based on the life-forms on their surface, and so the age filled with mysteries and magic declined when humans became the largest group on the planet. The gods who were embodiments of nature with personalities became natural phenomena, and the ether in the air vanished. The decline was accelerated with the death of Solomon, and the age of gods (age of mysteries) came to a true end 500 years ago (from this point in time). The planet now belongs to humans, beings that exist independently of nature and can live outside of its cycle. The sentience of humans desired to rid the world of unclear laws, and so the planet's rules were rewritten to be optimal for humans to live. Dragons and fairies go against human rules, and so moved to the other side of the world, and only those who couldn't or wouldn't move remained. The former are mostly harmless but the latter are generally harmful to humans, and strong individuals can last for centuries even after the magic in the air dries up, remaining as threats to humans. Humans may now be the rulers of Earth, but this rule can overturned as easily as peeling away a veil. Rhongominyad is an anchor that keeps the texture of humans in place.
>>
>>152316609
-The mysteries of the age of gods still remain in Britain because it's an island separated from the rest of the world, and Britannia is especially important as the "navel of the world", to those who lived in the mysteries this place is a holy land, their heart. If someone were to plot to fill the planet's air with ether again, their workshop would be made in Britain. As the last remnant of the age of gods, Britain could also become an axis used to overturn the world. Rhongominyad prevents this by holding things in place. What Artoria holds, given to her by Vivian, is its shadow. Because she has it, people can no longer see it as a pillar of light beyond the horizon, but it still exists as the tower at the furthest side.

-Artoria told Guinevere about her gender herself, and Guinevere accepted the secret as necessary to rule Britain. Guinevere knew of Artoria's efforts, and also respected her greatly, and had secretly been in love with her for all the ten years between the drawing of Caliburn and the defeat of Vortigern, and not even Merlin can tell what she felt on the night when she thought she had gained the one she loved only to realise this would only be for show, and that she would never actually gain it for all eternity. Despair at betrayal, or pity, or both. The marriage was a cage for Guinevere, and Artoria worried about her, but Guinevere would always just say that Artoria had it just as bad. Though their marriage was fake, their friendship was true, and their trust for each other made them look like a loving couple to most people.

-King Arthur's search for the Holy Grail began when Artoria told the secret of Britain to her secretary, and he suggested to her that they find a mystery great enough to sustain the island, the grail. This resulted in Percival dying, and Galahad going to heaven when he returned the grail upon finding it.
>>
>>152316581
>. A sword meant not to protect humans but to protect the planet, made to fight "destruction" itself, which is why its true power cannot be used unless to save the world.
Sounds like it's pretty much confirming that it'll be used against the last Beast fight in the future.
>>
>>152316642
-After Lancelot kills everyone like an asshole and runs away, Merlin claims that Lancelot acting on his love for Guinevere is his own form of knighthood, and Artoria says she does not blame or hate Lancelot, and in fact feels sorry for having taken Lancelot and Guinevere's happiness.

-Lancelot thinks about what Guinevere told him about King Arthur. All the kings of Britain had the powers of mysteries, but this faded with time and Uther was the last, and knowing this, he made a child with his blood and that of a dragon with Merlin's help. Two problems occurred: The child was a girl, and Uther's actual daughter Morgan was born with unexpected supernatural powers. Morgan hated her younger sister for stealing her father's love and hopes and spent her life plotting revenge, sending Agravain and Mordred as her pawns. Morgan was a ruler with massive power, a girl who inherited the supernatural forces that were supposed to die with Uther, and as the entire island of Britain belongs to her, her power as the master of the island is greater than Arthur's. But the bigger problem was Arthur's gender; A male was needed to rule over the lands and the knights, and she was raised as a boy, and she spent her life literally clad in iron, hiding her true self.

-Lancelot had heard rumours of King Arthur from across the sea, but pretended not to be interested because he thought of himself as the ideal knight, and headed to Britain in the first place because he didn't like how he was being compared to him. Only when he saw King Arthur fight did he realise what's truly important to a knight, and after fighting alongside the king was invited to Camelot.

-Lancelot and Guinevere fell in love through their common love for King Arthur, trying to help him when he started to look obviously fatigued some time after Tristan left.

>>152316649
Literal opposite, beasts are threats to HUMANITY which Excalibur doesn't give a shit about. It's aliens like Sephar against which it activates.
>>
>>152316686
-Lancelot says that he's an adulterous traitor and a disgusting beast not even fit to call himself a knight, and when he learns that King Arthur forgave him, his first thought is that this is because he's so important and great that Camelot would collapse without him, though he dismisses this saying that Arthur would never be so calculative. He doesn't understand this decision and comes to the conclusion that Arthur is inhuman and is a bigger monster than Vortigern the likes of whichno human can hope to understand. He still respects the king but is also angry and cannot accept Arthur as a human. He thinks his fear will someday turn to rage, then hate, that will curse the king for all eternity, and figures that this is his punishment.

-When Artoria was leaving for Rome, Merlin already knew what was going to happen next, but decided against telling her, because he felt that Britain's end was here, and he wanted her to rest.

-In the first fight with Mordred's forces where Mordred killed Gawain, Gawain did manage to wound Mordred bad enough that she stayed in the back giving orders the next day even though she always insisted on being at the very front "like King Arthur".

-Mordred targeted the return in order to kill the king as soon as possible and so ultimately keep casualties to a minimum.

-Merlin says that the counter force is a defensive mechanism born from the the collective unconsciousness of mankind, and that the difference between heroic spirits and guardians of the counter force is that heroic spirits are summoned by the hopes of men, while the guardians are summoned by despair.
>>
>>152316708
Counter guardians confirmed for upcoming "Edgelord" servant class.
>>
>>152316864
Counter guardians are whatever role they fit the best. Both Emiyas are archer and assassin
>>
Literally, the five children of Morgan are the glue that held the Round Table together

Auntie Artoria needs to repay them all with love and kindness (and her pussy)
>>
File: 1481682159641.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1481682159641.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>152306881
>Gareth-chan
Was another Camelot genderbend really necessary?
>>
Why does Nasu have such a hardon for the knights of the round table
>>
>>152318816
Yes its even more hilariously when Lancelot killed an unarmed woman when rescuing Guinevere
>>
>>152318930
Because saber draws in fans.
>>
>>152319167
>Lancelot killed an unarmed woman when rescuing Guinevere

Truly the knight of knights
>>
>>152320273
>Lancelot gets mad at Saber because she forgave him

Truly the best.
>>
>>152320624
>mad
He calls her an inhuman monster worse than Vortigern who was a demon dragon that wanted to exterminate all life, and curses her for all eternity. Mad is an understatement.
>>
>>152320987
Yes, he is easily the worst knight of the round, he fucked up so many times, and yet Arturia still forgives him, why ?
>>
>>152321098
Because Arturia blamed herself for the entire mess.
>>
Wait does this mean that Excalibur is stronger than EA?
>>
>>152321205
If somebody was using Ea to destroy the world then possibly yeah Excalibur would be stronger.

It's full power can only be used if the World itself is in danger.
>>
After reading this and looking back with Rider and Gilgamesh its hilarious to see how correct they were in regards to sabers ruling
>>
>>152321357
>Two selfish pricks picking on someone who actually wants to make the world a better place.

>Right.

Yeaahhh no.
>>
>>152321416
Gil may be the biggest known asshole but he is still an extremely competent king after Enkidu's death.
>>
>>152310641
So would that make Reuenthal Lancelot? Considering part of the reason he decided to play into the rebellion role was because Reinhard already forgave him once.
>>
Prototype Arthur was way better from how it looks
>>
>>152321511
Perhaps but that's not really the "Gilgamesh" who was summoned.

The Gilgamesh summoned was him in his "prime", when he was mostly a selfish prick.

Heroic Spirits have different aspects to them and you can call them while emphasizing different parts of their life/legend.
>>
>>152321945
Prototype Arthur fucked his own sister after she disguised herself as Merlin(female)
>>
>>152321287
Except thats bullshit. Lets see them clash then we can decide but until then Ea is still the strongest NP.
>>
>>152321205
Full power anti-extraterrestrial Excalibur is stronger than Enuma Elish. Otherwise Enuma Elish is slightly stronger than Excalibur.
It's not that much stronger, though.
>>
>>152321205
Ea/Enuma Elish was never anything special, retards just didn't understand what anti world meant.

There are actual anti-PLANET NPs that do what the retards thought anti-world meant, and Gil doesn't have any.
>>
>>152323355
Way to misinterpret the VN. Enuma elish is slightly stronger than excalibur when he uses it without full activation. When he actually uses its true nake it becomes on another lvl.
>>
>>152323717
retard detected
>>
>>152323804
Not an argument arthuriafag. Go back to your futacuck fanfiction.
>>
>>152323242
Takeuchi retcon it so that fully powered Excalibur > everything else
>>
>>152323717
Excalibur in SN had none of the conditions to be powered up fulfilled AND was at minimum output because it's an amplifier and Shirou was giving Saber shit for mana.

The shit in SN was retconned ages ago. Extella established the at full power Excalibur can one shot an alien that until then wiped out all the gods (not divine spirits but ACTUAL GODS, including Gilgamesh's predecessors and creators) single-handedly without a scratch. Gilgamesh himself knows he can't stand up to Sephar and joins Altera's forces because he knows it.
>>
>>152323915
Actually he only joined her because he owed her a favor
>>
why no one discuss F/SF is /a/?
>>152323415
This
>>
>>152323943
The favor being the one owed to her by his creators, the gods of Mesopotamia, where she didn't fucking slaughter all of them like insects.
>>
>>152323849
Makes me wonder how power scaling would go if we took planet destroying super weapons into the mix like say a Death Star. Would Death Star > Type if you could just blow up the planet that the Type originated from?
>>
File: 061.jpg (464KB, 1138x1644px) Image search: [Google]
061.jpg
464KB, 1138x1644px
>>152323415
>Ea/Enuma Elish was never anything special, retards just didn't understand what anti world meant.

No, it was something special always. Its the only NP that came before the planet, an entirely alien sword that can't be comprehended. Just because you create a false eqivolence "Hah, Anti-world doesn't mean it can destroy the world. Therefore the weapon is shit tier" doesn't mean you're not shitposting right now. It is still special entirely, stated to be at the top of NPs. Though its doubful Gil can really use its full power, but its also said that its power increases further when you combine it with GoB's treasures in some way.

>Enuma Elish (The Star of Creation That Split Heaven and Earth)
>Gilgamesh's final Noble Phantasm which reveals creation--the beginning of everything.
>The severing of space which comes from the Sword of Rupture, Ea, the sword crowned with the name of a god from Mesopotamian mythology.
>The god, Ea, is believed to be the quasi-deification of the power of the planet which turned, smashed, and stabilized the surface of the earth when it was still covered in gas and seas of magma, during the primordial stage of the earth.
>Many gods began building nations after the the primordial earth was stabilized into a world where living creatures could live, but Ea is a god who performed the act of building of planet before that.
>Gilgamesh's sword, which is crowned with Ea's name, changes space itself by agitating space-time through the rotation of three layers of giant power fields.
>It's true power is not something to be used against a single living creature but against the world. Even among the many Noble Phantasms possessed by Servants, it is one considered to be at the top, the sword "which tore apart the world."

Pic related; its a sword directly noted to be equal to full power Ea, and what it can do.
>>
>>152324012
Altera is literally Galactus in Fateverse so still Excalibur > everything else
>>
>>152324012
>if you could just blow up the planet
The Death Star wouldn't be able to do that in the Nasuverse where planets are living superbeings with control over multiple dimensions as well as other crazy shit.
>>
>>152323915
Excalibur can wipe out the ayy lamo because of its property as a holy sword. It was strong because of its compatability against sephar. It doesnt mean that excalibur output> the gods.
>>
>>152324055
>Its the only NP that came before the planet, an entirely alien sword that can't be comprehended
Wrong

>rest of that

Retconned. Extella. Gilgamesh and Ea weren't even fucking around yet when Altera was running around killing gods, and Excalibur was used to defeat her, again before Gilgamesh and Ea ever showed up. Altera's sword is older than Ea too.

>entirely alien

Also Altera is entirely alien.

And if Ea WERE everything you said it was that would mean Excalibur would blow the fucking shit out of Gil instantly under the current canon.
>>
>>152324062
>Altera is literally Galactus in Fateverse

No, Altera is Silver Surfer or less actually.

The Altera released on various planets are just one cell, one very small piece of something larger. They're meant to wipe out things, while Altera herself notes she has two siblings.

She's only Velber 03.

Altera is not the one destroying the planets in itself, she's just the mindless attrack droid that's sent out to destroy plants. She's on par with a cell, a small unit but still enough to take down most life. The one throwing attack droids on planets is someone else.
>>
>>152324173
Silver Surfer didn't destroy and absorb all life on planets.
>>
>>152324240
She's also BETA
>>
Extella is kusoge written by Sakurai, right? How strong her Nerowank?
>>
>>152323717
>without full activation
Fanfiction detected.
"Full activation" is whenever he uses the Enuma Elish invocation, you loser.
It has two settings: Sword of Separation, Ea (he does not say "Enuma Elish" when firing) and Star of Creation that Splits Heaven and Earth, Enuma Elish (he does say "Enuma Elish" when firing).
>>
>>152324301
Extella was mainly written by Nasu, actually.
>>
>>152324301
>Nerowank

Altera/Sephar is an alien being that destroys and eats worlds and BTFO all the original primordial full power gods, whose sword was stolen from the original god of war and when activated summons his ghost who is still so butthurt that he tries to smite her with all of his authority, and she redirects the authority and uses it as an attack.

Nero beats her by using her NP at which point Altera is so dazzled by how beautiful it is that she can't fight anymore, and takes her sword, and gets a new anti-planet NP.
>>
>>152324162
Nothing was retconned. The only thing we know About Ea is that its older than the planet 2)it made that planet what it is

Just because gilgamesh has it doesnt mean it was createf at his time or that he was thr original owner(he isnt).

Also its the only anti-world noble phantasm in the nasuverse.
>>
>>152324449
Nursery Rhyme and Semiramis both have anti world NP
>>
>>152323915
Altera didn't kill any gods, she beat the fuck out of them and they ran away.
>>
>>152324449
>its the only anti-world noble phantasm
fucking NURSERY RHYME has an anti-world NP you retard
>>
>>152324449
Literally everything in your post is wrong, SNcuck. Fuck off with your obsolete retconned VN.
>>
File: Rhymeaf.png (244KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Rhymeaf.png
244KB, 512x724px
>>152324449
>>
>>152324327
How is that different from what i said? The point is when he is not using Enuma elish the sword generates enough power to overwhelm excalibur.
>>
>>152324449
>Also its the only anti-world noble phantasm in the nasuverse.
Nursery Rhyme, Semiramis, BB, and Meltlilith. have anti-world NPs.

And the materials have gone on and on countless times about how "anti-world" is a conceptual thing, do you even know what it means?
>>
File: 89-F14-06-152.jpg (9KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
89-F14-06-152.jpg
9KB, 800x600px
>>152324545
No it doesn't. He never uses "Sword of Separation ~ Ea" to match Excalibur, he only uses Enuma Elish.

He only uses the lesser form at all in the UBW route to try and brush off Shirou, and it is deflected by Rho Aias.
>>
>>152324438
Aliens like gaudy theaters?
>>
Is Fate/Extra good on its own? I've started twice but stopped because of the borefest that is it's gameplay and how unengaging the story was. I've read that CCC is Nasu's best work.
>>
>>152324792
Not really. Fate/Extra is a pretty boring arc that only gets good at the last two weeks. You have to particularly like Nero, Emiya, or Tamamo.
CCC is fundamentally different and far superior.
>>
>>152324545
First time he ever uses the full power of Ea was Ataraxia on a whim. The second time he used it was CCC.

There are people he respects enough to use Ea on, but no one he's used its true power and name on yet. The power that strips the world bare and unleashes hell once more.
>>
>>152324872
>First time he ever uses the full power of Ea was Ataraxia on a whim
Pure fucking fanfiction. Using it in Ataraxia was the same as in Stay Night. Nasu has never implied they were any different at all.
You think that just because the narration focused on other things (what was happening to the world around Gil), that it was some kind of "different mode", but this is fanfiction.
>>
>Sword that created the world is weaker than the sword that is made by the world.

What did takeuchi mean by this?
>>
>>152324449
>Ea is that its older than the planet 2)it made that planet what it is
Wrong. It has nothing to do with the planet, retard. World in the nasuverse is NOT synonymous with planet.

>古代メソポタミアで天地を切り裂き世界を創造した

It separated the heaven and earth of ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIA and created the world of ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIA.

The shit with Sephar and Excalibur predates Ea by 10,000 years.
>>
>>152324992
It means his waifu game is stronk and Nasu has to follow his orders because Takeuchi is the CEO of Type-Moon
>>
>>152324992
>dur
World are conceptual. Fucking reality marbles are worlds. Worlds are textures pasted over the true surface of the planet, thin veils that can easily be peeled away.

Fucking secondary retard
>>
>>152325082
Nice fanfiction retard. Gaia's reality marble is a meme.
>>
>>152324992
The same thing as all Type-Moon has become: humans in worlds where the human principle is dominant are awesome.

Excalibur is basically the human principle itself solidified into a sword. It would not be nearly as impressive, say, in a world where the human principle is weak. But currently that's only the Tsukihime side of the universe.
>>
Daily reminder that Agravain is gay and wants to be fucked by his uncle
We also need something with the 5 siblings
>>
>>152325020
>Ea is the sword that reveals the the true nature of the planet before it was split into heaven and earth.

I guess only ancient mesopotamia was a big mush of hellfire while the rest if the world was fine. You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>152325020
>It separated the heaven and earth of ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIA and created the world of ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIA.
>The shit with Sephar and Excalibur predates Ea by 10,000 years.
Dude, you realize those gods that Sefar was beating up included the Mesopotamian gods, right? The ones who were born from Ea's creation of Heaven?
>>
When does the 4th volume of FSF come out?
>>
>sephar beats all gods because of some protective shield that renders all their attacks null and absorbes them.
>excalibur beats it because "pure energy" and sephar sucks vs holy swords somehow
>muh waifu is stronk
>>
>>152325406
They were the nameless precursors to the gods, moron. None of the named human gods even existed yet.
>>
>>152325285
SN has been retconned a million times over, retard.
>>
>>152325581
Wtf does that mean? Didn't the humans create the gods in nasuverse due to misinterpreting natural phenomeno? Wrf nasu?
>>
>>152325666
Before they became the human gods they came to Earth as alien concepts.

The war god Altera defeated was the concept of conflict, and millenia later humans turned him into Mars and Ares.
>>
>>152322213
This. So far we have 3 different phases of Gilgamesh
Kid-Gilgamesh who still retains the knowledge of his older beings but is easy going, sociable and despises himself for the jerk he later becomes
king of heroes gilgamesh who is at its peak and its a jerk, still a king but views the world as a weak place because its really different from the one he lived.
Caster Gilgamesh, who is the mature version of gilgamesh, a supreme and mature leader once again.
>>
>>152325581
>They were the nameless precursors to the gods
So why'd Gil owe her a favor if they weren't his gods?
>>
>>152325939
play extella retard
>>
>>152325581
So how do those like Tamamo, Euryale, and Stheno remember about Sefar
>>
>>152326017
Soon, it comes out tomorrow anon
>>
File: AhjlPSf.jpg (253KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
AhjlPSf.jpg
253KB, 750x1334px
Extella was mistake
>>
>>152314313
Agravain hated everyone, he was a misantrophe, but his king? His king is the one he loved. His entire mission he confesses before dying was to make a kingdom worthy of her. He was legitimately livid Guinevere and Lancelot gave into their lust and betrayed the king, probably because he struggled against it.
>>
>>152315601
Morgan had five children: Mordred (homunculus with Arturia), Agravain, Gawain, Gareth and Gaheris. Maybe different fathers because Agravain looks pretty different than Gawain.
>>
File: 1483658945199.png (2MB, 1596x620px) Image search: [Google]
1483658945199.png
2MB, 1596x620px
>>152326410
Really makes you think
>>
>>152326846
That's Nero though isn't it
>>
>>152321098
Because the summary forgot to clarify a couple of points known as context:
Arturia agreed with Merlin Lancelot was acting on his own chivalry and kind of blamed herself because she loved all the people involved. She was also busy with the fucking ROMAN EMPIRE trying to invade them. But Lancelot and Mordred suddenly pretended she has to drop this shit to baby their fragile self-centered egos. Case point, Mordred revealed her identity minutes before Arturia had to sail to fight Lucius Tiberius' upcoming army and because she didn't get the result she wanted, started a hissy tantrum and rebellion in her absence. Lancelot didn't even think Arturia is kind of busy to cater to his ego and that he was low priority vs the Roman Empire as well. Guinevere actually didn't have her head far up her ass and she cried and mourned because she was aware she hurt Arturia, but Guinevere actually fucking KNEW Arturia, she was the one entrusted with her secret and had been close for decades.
Anyway Lancelot doesn't hate her, he hates the figure of an inhuman king they forced upon Arturia, it's kind of like Kiritsugu deal, he's driven mad not because the king is inhuman but because he and the others permitted this to happen so eventually this guilt would consume him and turn into hatred.
>>
>>152321205
Ars Amenadiel is stronger than both.
>>
>>152325910
Exactly and Archer Gilgamesh is the selfish prick tyrant so no, he's not correct at all. Caster Gil is fairly like Arturia, anyway, he threw himself to his work and would isolate himself.

So hilariously, Arturia was right.
>>
File: 60966870_p0.png (558KB, 1680x520px) Image search: [Google]
60966870_p0.png
558KB, 1680x520px
>>
>>152321205
Its not arthuria fans where memeing. The best answer is that we dont really know.
>>
>>152327420
See >>152327112

So fuck off with this bullshit powerlevel talk.
>>
>>152326938
Yes.
Different artists too.
>>
Why Type-moon love to retcon, and get her heroines stronger with time?

Arcueid :
- A vampire
- The executioner of vampires
- The queen of vampire
- An ancestor
- A type

Saber :
- Stronger Saber With Dat EXCALIBURRRR
- Avalon (you can't damage me, I have infinite mana, and I insta-heal wounds).
- Bigtit Saber with a lance which can literally kill gods
- Excalibur best sword ever >>>> EA
>>
If Grand Saber ends up not being Artoria and instead a new Servant, who would it be? Roland?
>>
>>152327764
Wasn't Arc like 90% of those from the start
>>
>>152328116
I cannot even fathom another sword wielder more famous than King Arthur. Literally nobody would be appropriate.
>>
>>152328116
Prototype Arthur.
>>
>>152328148
No, read Tsukihime.
>>
>>152328116
Even if there was, the current Grand would fuck off so she can take his place like happened to Solomon and Merlin.
>>
>>152328312
I've read half it and she was already an ancestor and the executioner of vampires
>>
>>152328427
Yes, but the TYPE shit was added later.
>>
>>152328552
>Yes, but the TYPE shit was added later.
What? Brunestud was Type-Moon from the very start and Arcueid is a perfect recreation of Brunestud.
Anyway she's an Archetype not a Type.
>>
>>152328552
I said 90% anon, implying that not all of it was true from the start but most was, if you're going to tell me only one or two of those wasn't true from the start it hardly seems like a lot of retconning
>>
>>152328116
What about Arturia father?
Uther pendragon? And the owner of Caliburn.

We still don't know why an A rank (downgraded to B rank) sword killed Berserker 7 times. (minus Nasu's "It's a miracle")
>>
>>152328829
Sure we do,it was stated in Saber Lily's profile

>minus Nasu's "It's a miracle"
this on the other hand is never stated anywhere and is just something people bullshit about
>>
>>152327164
She may have been right but she was still a shitty king.
Caster Gil may have been the same but unlike Arturia he was popular with his people. Not only that but he was able to rebuild his kingdom from the ground up whereas Arturia's just went to shit.
>>
>>152311220
she just didn't want shitskin ruinig her country
>>
>>152328612
Archetype is a meaningless title since her being the Brain of the Planet makes her functionally superior to a Type.
>>
>>152329443
Artoria's kingdom went to shit because it was destined to die out anyway
>>
>>152329443
>unlike Arturia he was popular with his people.
Arturia was popular with her people, what the fuck are you talking about? It's the nobles who wanted to usurp her power who betrayed her. Gilgamesh didn't HAVE nobility to deal with.
>>
>>152328612
No, retard, because none of that shit WAS in Tsukihime, it was added later. Arc was simply a special vampire who hunted other bad vampires before Nasu wanked her.
>>
>>152329910
It's the same shit, idiot.
>>
>>152330502
No. Type Venus was stated to have been given orders from planet Venus similar to being remote controlled. Princess Arc is the same, as the Brain of Earth she is the one giving orders, so if there was a Type Earth it would literally be her puppet.
>>
>>152329443
Artoria's kingdom was kinda destined to go down in flames, she also ha more bullshit to deal with.

And what the fuck are you going on by not popular with her people?
>>
>>152329443

Doesn't extella confirm that through every single worldline, Britain is always destined to fall at camlann?
>>
>>152330383
The only thing that was added from the other guy's list is the TYPE status. All the rest in in the original VN.
>>
>>152312277
Merlin gives Arturia a magic dick.
Morrigan proceeds to use the sperm to make a Homunculus.
This is Mordred, which makes sense since every homunculus we've seen so far is absolutely adorable.
>>
>>152333558
And you don't think there's a jump from "powerful vampire princess" to "she's the brain of the planet lol!" Of there was. All her fucking connection was originally planned for Arthur in the proto outline, by the way. That's why her sister was basically based on Manaka too. Nasu is now returning to his original outline for Fate, so King Arthur is back to be a big deal.
>>
>>152330718
First, Notes canon status is pretty questionable given the new human order bullshit erasing timelines and shit. It's stated in the mats that arc's princess form is a ultimate one one/TYPE for Earth but it's not always active (Also Roasbeefs called her like this), and types are *described* as the brains of their respective planets. So you're wrong. It's the same shit. She's the Archetype of Earth.
>>
>>152330718
Arc =! Princess Arc. V/V is what is Arc, for example: a personality and consciousness independent of the ultimate one persona. You got this mixed.
>>
>>152334934
>All her fucking connection was originally planned for Arthur in the proto outline, by the way.
They don't really fill the sames roles though. I think you're stretching it.
>>
>>152335141
Arthur's got a planned connection with the planet and he could "control it." Probably won't be the same with Arturia.
>>
>>152335031
>new human order bullshit erasing timelines and shit

That's like saying Tsukihime is non-canon because the human order is weak there and the DAA exist. No, they are simply different continuities.

>and types are *described* as the brains of their respective planets

Nope, they are only described as the strongest lifeforms. While it's true the Brain of a Planet and a Type aren't mutually exclusive classifications, the Types from Notes aren't their planet's brains. See

>After Type-Saturn, who received orders from their respective planets and sent it to the others, got eliminated, they entered a final war with the human race.

From the Notes dictionary. Types from Notes are literally receiving orders from their own planet's (brains).
>>
>>152334934
I wouldn't call one retcon "her getting retcons all the time" either way
>>
>>152335224
>Arthur's got a planned connection with the planet and he could "control it."
Like a Marble Phantasm or Like Archetype Earth? I mean you can make a lot of things sound like other things if you go about it vaguely enough.
>>
File: 1376168532041.png (289KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1376168532041.png
289KB, 800x600px
Anyone have that image from the visual novel when Shirou is saying how he doesn't deserve happiness?
Another one in return.
Thread posts: 192
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.