[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do pantyhose feel like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

What do pantyhose feel like?
>>
Badly animated.
>>
Rough silk
>>
Put some on and find out.
>>
Heaven
>>
>>152300518
Rough
>>
>>152300518

You should just sneak into your little sisters room, dig into her stuff and feel them for yourself.
>>
>>152300518
Like sandy bags of milk
>>
>>152300518
it feels like ... pantyhose? have you never touched a leg wearing pantyhose or did you never wear one?
>>
>>152300518
Like salty bags of sand.
>>
>>152300518
Bag of sand. You can just pay a whore 1/10 of her rate just to feel it if you want.
>>
>>152300518
I sometimes wear those and they're surprisingly comfortable. I was expecting to be very sweaty down there but I can actually feel the wind in my legs.
Also, my legs were smooth as fuck. I often catch myself stroking my legs because of that.
>>
Pennys submerged in salty milk.
>>
>>152300518
As a guy who casually crossdresses (girl pants shirts and jackets only) it feels nice. Seriously girl stuff is so soft.
>>
>>152300518
They feel better than skin that's for sure.
>>
>>152300518
They feel great. Even better if you shave.
>>
>>152300518
Like really long, thin socks.
>>
the smell is godlike
>>
>>152300604
Came here to post this.
>>
>>152300794
This is /a/. Pretty much nobody has touched a leg in pantyhose unless it was their own, and that's not really the same.

>>152301309
Pantyhose are nice but skin is better. Especially if said skin is zettai ryouiki skin.
>>
File: give her THE HOSE.jpg (84KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
give her THE HOSE.jpg
84KB, 850x478px
>>152300518
They Feel Amazing. You're missing out anon.
>>
What kind of homo would put on pantyhose to find out how they feel?

I bet after that you'll go and suck a cock to see how it feels.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.