[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay who actually won in life? It's a tie between for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Okay who actually won in life?

It's a tie between for me Krillin and Gohan.
>>
>>152292898
Krillin won.
>>
>>152292898
>>152293081
18 seems don't age. Plus her hair style remained the same compared to the other girls who got married.
>>
>>152292898
Krillin silly anon
>>
>>152293081
>>152293145
>>152293159
Good I'm glad we all agree.
>>
>>152293081
>>152293145
>>152293159
>wanting a wife that can easily kill you at any
moment

Gohan got it the best. Everyone wants a cute loyal waifu with a rich dad
>>
>>152292898
Yamcha

One of the strongest humans on the planet, makes millions for swinging around a stick while everyone else has to enter death matches to feed their families, fucks anyone he wants, best friend can turn into anyone he wants, left worst girl and gave her to Vegeta for sloppy seconds.
>>
>>152293269
>18
>killing Krillin

She generally loves him though also she is extremely loyal.
>>
>>152293448
No he generally lost in life like full on lost, last place lost.
>>
>>152293269
>not wanting a strong cyborg wife who can princess carry you.
shig
>>
>go out with Bulla
>have to deal with her asshole dad
>go out with Voidel
>have to deal with her asshole dad
>go out with Android 18
>only occasionally have to deal with her asshole twin brother
Seems like there's only one winner to me.
>>
>>152293470
>loyal
>every doujin involves ntr
>>
>>152293502
Your lack of reasoning aside, even if you don't consider Yamcha the best, by default he can't be the worst when Chiaotzu exists, Tien is doing fuck all.
>>
>>152293269
18 just extorts loyal waifu's rich dad any time they need cash.
>>
>>152293682
Satan isn't an asshole

infact he's generally an awesome guy outside of his lying about being a great martial artist.

18's twin brother is dead so you don't have to worry about that

>>152293774
Okay yeah Yamcha isn't worst then Chiaotzu and Tien those homos are most likely banging hard, only reason Tien didn't bring Chiaotzu is because he's somehow pregnant.
>>
>>152293714
You know doujin are, right?
>>
>>152293873
>18's twin brother is dead so you don't have to worry about that
He's literally in the next arc. He hasn't been dead for a long time.
>>
>>152294188
Really? wow I'm on episode 29 finally decided to catch up.
>>
>>152293873
>18's twin brother is dead so you don't have to worry about that

You know that he is a park ranger, right? He showed up in the buu saga.
>>
>>152294217
He was seen alive in the Buu arc. They knew they brought him back with the wish after Cell was killed because they were talking about using their second wish to help 18 AND 17.
>>
>>152294365
>>152294365
shit so many people were giving energy during that I forgot lunch was in it too.
>>
Krillin has it pretty good.

>low enough on the tier list that people don't have to rely on him, but high enough that he can handle just about any problem in his day to day life
>eternally beautiful and young wife that loves him very much and can vaporize anyone that tries to NTR him
>daughter that looks just like him and also loves him very much
>fine paying job that's reliable and risk-free given his training
>lots of friends and connections
>lives in a house that he doesn't have to pay for and can move virtually anywhere he wants
>>
>>152294464
Wait so does that mean 18 will outlive everyone, even her own children?
>>
>>152294548
She could if she wanted to, but she probably wouldn't. It would probably end like Believe Machine where she dies alongside Krillin when he's super old.
>>
18 because I lke the gap moe. Being a bitch to everyone but only dere for Krillin. Plus, she thinks he's the hottest shit ever when she's actually stronger.
>>
>>152292898
Krillin. No contest.
>>
>>152295048
>Plus, she thinks he's the hottest shit ever when she's actually stronger.

He IS the strongest human, after all.Not that it counts much, given the freak show DB is.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.