[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best show I've seen in a long time, first episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 83417.jpg (32KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
83417.jpg
32KB, 225x321px
This is the best show I've seen in a long time, first episode almost had me in tears from how comfy it was
>>
Gay.
>>
I have a beautiful 3D wife. I do not like blondes. I have never had a waifu (other than my real one.) But the haraki girl is just too adorable.
>>
I'm actually loving this so far, more than any other show in the season.
>>
I legit don't understand the hype over this show.
The blonde girl is the only good character and she basically carries the show.
>>
>>152290473

Op is right in its comfy levels. I just wish the girls were interested in the boys and not the teacher.
>>
>>152290593

She is the hype isn't she? I don't know never read the manga or ln whichever it is.
>>
Temper your expectations. This is how most A-1 shows start, for the first few episodes you think it's great. But then after 5 episodes you get bored as the quality of the show dips and the premise gets stale.
>>
The fuck was her problem?
>>
>>152290640

Only two girls (one student and the succubus teacher) like him. Anyway, he's intelligent, thoughtful, and fucking swole. If I were a girl or gay I'd be into him too.
>>
>>152290693
Does the blonde like him? I want to see her find a nice boy to nibble on
>>
>>152290794

No, she ships him with dullahan.
>>
>>152290677
This is so accurate. It'll probably still be a fun show regardless though.
>>
>>152289814
Why does the succubus have to be so old? I want a JK succubus not some gross cake.
>>
>>152289814
Why would something ever make you cry at how comfy it is?
>>
>>152290693
>Only two girls (one student and the succubus teacher) like him
This is actually pretty nice, looking at how sweet Dullahan and Sensei this episode I don't want too many girl lusting over Sensei, those two are perfect with each other already. Also I really like age gap/teacherxstudent relationship.

How's the focus on their relationship though? Or will we see more Hikari instead of those two?
>>
File: 1482072153083.jpg (86KB, 532x487px) Image search: [Google]
1482072153083.jpg
86KB, 532x487px
>>152290684
She is a snowoman and there is huge flame coming out of the dullahan's neck.
If this girl can get over heated from exercise and the sun, a headless body spitting fire would be her living nightmare.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.