[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

One Punch Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 533
Thread images: 126

File: 33.png (231KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33.png
231KB, 800x1150px
Last thread got deleted because it was shit. Waiting for webcomic pages to drop. Manga updated so it's another 2 week wait at least
>>
Suiryu is definitely stronger than Garou. Saitama deemed him strong enough to amuse himself fighting him whereas Garou was taken out by Saitama like a little bitch.
>>
>>152288766
Simply no
>>
>>152288766
friendly reminder that Garou butt fucked Tatsumaki
>>
>>152288613
Did the last OP got banned?
>>
>>152288886
Monster Garou > Suiryu > current Garou
>>
File: 1423577694341.png (247KB, 800x770px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423577694341.png
247KB, 800x770px
>>152288766
At this point, yeah, I agree.

But not because of the Saitama ''fight'', but because of the fact that Suiryu ould kick an human this high with a single kick. Garou didn't kicked anyone this strongly yet.
>>
>>152288913
I sure hope so.
>>
File: (you).jpg (51KB, 291x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(you).jpg
51KB, 291x310px
>>152288766
Daily reminder Suiryu was impressed by Garou from half a year ago. So much that he returned to this shitshow to find and fight him.

Garou now can take him easy. Garou later would just bully him.
>>
>>152289125
>Delusional Garoufag

Suiryu never mentioend Garou.
>>
>>152288925
Garou > Suiryu by definition.
>>
Why do people spam power rankings?
Theyre not real.
>>
Dammit i lost the update, can someone link the thread? please
>>
>>152289192
Suiryu literally one shotted A class heroes while Garou struggled.
>>
>>152288996
are you retarded? Garou doesn't kill humans why would he kick him that hard? Suiryu won't even be able to touch Garou because of precog
>>
File: 1484502597959.png (419KB, 564x871px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484502597959.png
419KB, 564x871px
>>152289178
>delusional sandfag in charge of not speedreading
Hahahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>152289250
Which one
>>
>>152288613
Man is he crying? Saitama punched his ego.
>>
File: 1457627526114.png (304KB, 328x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457627526114.png
304KB, 328x620px
>>152289263
Garou literally one-shotted three high tier A classes and a hundred of criminals upon his intro.

He's moved on to much bigger fish while Shitryu's shit flinging about heroes ends here, without Saitama ever gracing his fragile sand body with a punch.
>>
>>152288613
Am I alone in thinking that this "arc" is just...not good?

The earlier chapters had enough good moments to make an entire tv series that had a "boss fight" every episode. It feels like if they made this arc into another season there would be significantly less fighting and more talking.
>>
>>152288613
That line before the punch was fucking fantastic
>>
>>152289464
Animefag detected. Previous season have more talking than this arc retard. You just feel that way because you started the manga after the anime and the slow updates makes you lose track of all the action happening.
>>
>>152289464
This arc has 90% action minus some parts with MA and Suiryu and even then the talking went quick, they could even play some of the dialogue side-by-side the action if you're that worried
>>
I still believe Suiryu has more plenty more strength and we haven't seen everything he can do but it's very clear at that moment he got a small taste of what he was up against.
>>
How is he going to explain his wig flying off?
>>
>>152288766
He is stronger than Garou now, but obviously Suiryu is content at where he is but Garou isn't and gets a lot stronger by fighting all those S class heroes.
>>
>>152289464
but this arc is all about fighting with random heroes and monsters
>>
File: linlin_set.jpg (611KB, 1471x1115px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
linlin_set.jpg
611KB, 1471x1115px
>>
This fight is about 1/3 as great as the Boros/Garou fights. One of the few fantastic parts of this "filler" saga.
>>
>>152289464
Nigga you blind? The main complaint about this arc is it's all about mindless fights and not moving the plot A.K.A. lots of dialogue of MA arc.
>>
>>152288996
>but because of the fact that Suiryu ould kick an human this high with a single kick. Garou didn't kicked anyone this strongly yet.

TTM showed way higher feat than that, it's nothing impressive for a S class tier.
>>
>>152289623
>Daily reminder Suiryu was impressed by Garou from half a year ago.
Garou consumes combat experience like a sponge. The newfag has no chance, especially considering Garou's retardedly broken talent.
>>
>>152289715
I second this. She is cute.
>>
>>152289715
I want to cum on her lin lins
>>
>>152289734
Come on, don't act like you didn't enjoy
> Fubuki vs Dos
> Tats ball busting
> CE & Pig god vs Snake
> Engine Knight
>>
>>152289768
>Garou didn't kicked anyone this strongly yet.
Garous never got enough impressive feats because Saitama didn't let Garou beat on him like Suiryu did. Saitama fucked with Garou for a while then finished him off with bullying.

Garou would beat Suiry based on speed alone.
>>
>>152288613
It's was prolly because of the mediafire links
>>
>>152289836
They've got really good shapes, probably Lily tier or a a bit bigger. Also, armpit.
>>
>>152288613
So far this arc has been pretty good. It develops MA and Neo Hero arcs better.
>>
>>152289807
Garou hasn't starting fighting S class heroes until recently though. So he hasn't started accelerating his growth until now.
>>
File: 1475033700886.jpg (159KB, 860x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475033700886.jpg
159KB, 860x1236px
>>152288766
>Suiryu kicks and kicks and kicks
>Garou figures out his entire fighting style in a second
>b-but he can punch too
>too late
>Garou trolls him with his own crap

lel
>>
Hypest moment in all of OPM for me is not any of the Saitama fights but that one time Metal Bat hit the ground and all the cars jumped.
>>
>>152288613
did they finally finish the fight on namek?
>>
>>152289987

Speedreader-kun
In this very fucking chapter it is stated that the only reason suiryu is only using his legs is because saitama only used his fists
>>
>>152290055
There fight has only been going on for a chapter what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>152290036
I prefer the part where he fights Elder. That fucking shadow of the colossus part, wish we got more.
>>
This arc would be more enjoyable if it wasn't cockblocking us from the MA arc
>>
>>152290131

This

This is the only reason why you faggots are in such a hurry and screaming filler.

The fights are not even bad, the character development is much needed and everything is quite fun.

But knowing what comes next is what makes everyone impatient
>>
>>152290131
This is basically pre-MA at this point, and this arc is making the stakes even higher than before. I'm just enjoying it for what it is, knowing the the MA arc will come
>>
>>152290169
>character development
>in filler chapters that do nothing but restate old facts about characters we've already seen do shit

lol
here we go again
>>
>>152290131
>>152290169
Honestly that makes me even more hyped to see that the MA arc will not even be just an adaptation of the webcomic but should get some unexpected parts added, Elder ending up with the rest of the dragon group would be hype as hell.
>>
So what will be the role of the monster King ?
>>
>>152290278
Probably run away and be the villain from another filler arc.
>>
File: 049.png (239KB, 608x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
049.png
239KB, 608x507px
>>152289924
He raided dozens of dojo, accumulating experience and expanding his arsenal. His growth never depended on fighting S classes only and he grows extremely quickly.
>>
>>152290169

>everything fun

Oh come on anon, that demon love bitch controlling heroes was generic.
>>
File: 1484452768071.jpg (6KB, 226x226px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484452768071.jpg
6KB, 226x226px
>>152290061

Speedreader-kun
Saitama didn't use anything against Suiryu, hilariously

it doesn't even matter what Suiryu uses because Garou will figure it out in an instant while one-shotting everyone else in that tournament himself
>>
File: SAY MY NAME.jpg (127KB, 600x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SAY MY NAME.jpg
127KB, 600x849px
>>152290131
>This arc would be more enjoyable if it wasn't cockblocking us from the MA arc
Dine and dash in how many years?
>>
>>152290492
Stop being a faggot. Thanks to her we got Fubuki snapping.
>>
Can Metal Bat beat Suiryu?
>>
>>152290774
I dont think so.
>>
File: IMG_1923.png (225KB, 680x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1923.png
225KB, 680x439px
I dunno why you guys keep feeding the trolls. You both are the reason the threads keep getting deleted, afirst in OPM history.

Take a page from Saitama's book and simply don't respond to them.
>>
>>152290774
Same problem as Garou, he's a terrible match for martial artists.
>>
So Nigga ONE didn't update the webcomic. That lazy bastard is starting his laziness again. RIP daily updates.
>>
File: ONE DIAMOND MAN.jpg (111KB, 333x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ONE DIAMOND MAN.jpg
111KB, 333x600px
>>152289715
I desire more Lin lin

MORE
>>
>>152291073
It took him until 12 to update last time, just got to keep waiting
>>
>>152291118
His previous update times were around 3-5 hours ago.
>>
>>152290774
Sandnigga can't even into deflection or stuff like cutting through flesh with martial arts (Bang and Garou's bread and butter). His one hundred percent cunt persona would also get MB platinum mad immediately.

One-two hits and he's done for.
>>
I want more extra King chapters.
>>
>>152289715
That beaten up state makes her even cuter.
>>
File: BTFO.png (952KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BTFO.png
952KB, 1600x1150px
>>152288613
I'm glad this faggot got Blown out
>>
>>152290774
Yes Suiryu is a shitter who picks on the weak and has no fighting spirit.
>>
File: chapter 56.jpg (134KB, 600x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chapter 56.jpg
134KB, 600x849px
>>152290665
Man, it's just so good.
>>
File: Case of Emergency.jpg (195KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Case of Emergency.jpg
195KB, 600x848px
>>152291492
Tell me about it, anon.
>>
Donut is reacting to the webcomic
>>
>>152291578

I forget how plain and inconsistent Garou's face is in the webcomic. Or maybe Murata drew him to be too sleek?
>>
File: devilman.png (357KB, 574x899px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
devilman.png
357KB, 574x899px
>>152291679
It's less angular in the webcomic. Murata drew his precious Hiruma on roids.
>>
>>152291679
> how plain and inconsistent Garou's face is in the webcomic

So the same as every other characters in the webcomic.
>>
>>152289715
Thanks anon.
>>
>>152289838
I find it ironic that a series dedicated to making fun of shounen powerlevel wank has both better characters and better fights than most series dedicated to those things.
>>
>>152292351
Are you serious? Goku Black alone is a better character than all OPM characters combined.
>>
>>152288613
Where's the translation?
>>
>>152292424
Search on Niggerstream.
>>
>>152292404
You wish blackfag.
>>
File: 63996694533.jpg (39KB, 598x608px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63996694533.jpg
39KB, 598x608px
>>152292404
Oh look it's evil Goku woooahhh.....

Nigga I said MOST. Not ALL. I was commenting on the mediocrity of most shounen series not saying it was a crowning achievement of the human race.
>>
>>152292404
nt pedro
>>
>>152292404
Lmao
>>
>>152292404
>Muh smug!
Faggot
>>
>>152292404

>Implying anything after Z is canon
>>
Why are OPMfags so triggered on DBZ?
>>
>>152292779
all those "could Goku beat saitama?" posts
>>
File: 14254559726.jpg (524KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14254559726.jpg
524KB, 1600x900px
>>152292779
Seems there more triggered by blatant shitposting.
>>
File: Frieza-kun.png (227KB, 571x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Frieza-kun.png
227KB, 571x370px
>>152292779
It's just friendly banter
>>
File: TTG.png (75KB, 348x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TTG.png
75KB, 348x277px
>>152288613
T A N K T O P G I R L


A


N


K


T


O


P


G


I


R


L
>>
>>152288766
From what we've seen Suiryu is definitely on another from Garou.
>>
File: kodak.jpg (66KB, 427x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kodak.jpg
66KB, 427x562px
I dont read the webcomic and all I hear is MA arc. Is it that good? Is Saitama actually going to have a challenge?
>>
>>152293177
I wouldn't consider Saitama the main character in the MA arc. Him having a challenging fight is not what the story is all about anyway.

But yes I do think the MA arc is that good.
>>
>>152288766
Here's your (you)

Garou is the only opponent who made Saitama crack genuinely happy smiles during a fight, while Saitama doesn't even want to punch Whoryu because he knows this piece of shit is too weak to handle it

Garou is also on a another level from Whoryu as a martial artist and would eat Whoryu alive in a battle of skill

Whoryu has no extraordinary qualities whatsoever kek
>>
File: 1459445275456.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459445275456.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>>152293531
>>
File: 1474402481067.png (715KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474402481067.png
715KB, 1600x1150px
>>152293576
Yes, yes, enjoy Whoryu getting assfucked by the sharp looking MA faggot and never showing Saitama the beauty of martial arts

He's far below the level of the three abnormalfags in pic related
>>
>>152293846
How would Garou fare against best girl anyways.
Even Saitama wasn't fully resistant to her powers. Garou is all about martial arts and getting stronger by learning how an opponent fights, but psychic powers aren't really a fighting style and fall more in the realm of "overpowered uncounterable bullshit."
>>
>>152289838
> Fubuki vs Dos
"Hurr durr let me look intimidating for a panel and immediatly go back to jobbing
> Tats ball busting
>>It's another "Overpowered character one shots a foe everybody was having trouble agaisnt" episode
> CE & Pig god vs Snake
Not gonna lie, made me laugh
> Engine Knight
He looks fucking stupid and uninteresting, thanks for ruining it so early, Murata
>>
I think it's painfully obvious that Suiryu is on a similar level to current Garou, it's just irrelevant since current Garou gets ridiculously stronger
>>
>>152294082
>engine knight
>stupid and uninteresting
It had me at robo-centaur.
>>
>>152294002
>not fully resistant
That's because he's not resisting idiot. That's like saying Suiryu is strong because he can kick Saitama around when even Boros can't even move Saitama when he starts resisting.
>>
>>152293846
>Saitama the strongest man in the world
>Garou the strongest martial artist in the world
>Tatsumaki the strongest esper in the world
>??? a cunt with no heroic traits

Seems about right.
>>
>>152294194
I thought even when he did go to resist it he had a little bit of force to overcome there.
>>
>>152294195
>Saitama strongest man in the world
misspelled King but i agree with the rest of the post
>>
>>152294002
Well willpower or strong inner energy apparently do work against ESP tricks. Espers also have problems multitasking at times. Plus Tatsumaki's reaction speed and barrier/body aren't good enough to follow Garou's movements and stay awake after just one strike from him.

If she comes up with a good strategy before attacking him, she could hold him off for 5 minutes maybe before he finds a counter. But since it's Tatsumaki she'd just underestimate him and get speedblitzed straight in the head.
>>
File: garou-kun.png (851KB, 1020x2520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
garou-kun.png
851KB, 1020x2520px
garoufags post more best girl
>>
File: chu.jpg (174KB, 1319x986px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chu.jpg
174KB, 1319x986px
>>152294944
>>
File: Narrator.png (749KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Narrator.png
749KB, 1600x1150px
>>152294195
>>152294249
>>
There's been too much build-up with Suiryu to write him off at this point. The talent of the tournament has at least multiple high A class level and Suiryu cut through everything like butter in, what is literally said, seconds. What's more in this entire fight with Saitama he isn't even using his fists which even the other martial artists point out in a page that is so explicit with it it's actually lame. If you want to get more subjective then you can even point out how much energy and explosiveness Murata is giving Suiryu's panels while he's apparently not even going all out.

But the biggest point is that Saitama tells him *directly* if he gets much stronger he's not going to have any fun at all.

How much harder can Murata beat you over the head that Suiryu is on a similar playing field to Garou before Bang and Bomb wrecked him and his growth exploded. Do we need to have an entire page comparing them because anything less than exposition shoved down your throat is too hard to piece together?

It helps flesh the world out and showcase that there are other martial artists in the world who are actually strong besides Bang, Bomb and Garou.
>>
>>152294666
Are you talking pre-monster Garou or Monster Garou?
>>
>>152295234
It's just a build up for season 2 finale you idiot.
>>
>>152295397
season 2's going to have to be 2 cours at this point, no way garou arc can fit only 1 cour
>>
>>152295234
I think people are waiting him to fight a Demon or Dragon level monster and see how good he really is.
>>
File: Garou_Full_Body.png (181KB, 357x579px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Garou_Full_Body.png
181KB, 357x579px
>>
File: garouasm.jpg (105KB, 176x1233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
garouasm.jpg
105KB, 176x1233px
>>
File: 5467876696.png (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5467876696.png
58KB, 400x300px
>>152295562
I ain't gay
But Murata's really good at drawing muscles.
>>
File: Garou_Intro.png (144KB, 482x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Garou_Intro.png
144KB, 482x336px
>>
>>152295456
Are you retarded? MA arc would be season 3. The manga hasn't even started the fucking raid yet and you think the anime will include it. Season 2 finale will be Suiryu or Orochi.
>>
>>152295234
Don't you understand? There's nothing abnormal about him. He thinks he's hot shit but he has no freaking idea just how high the standards are in this universe and just how UNFUN fights can get in a given situation. S classes forgot what fear was in MA too, remember.

He's getting exactly written off now until Neo HA shenanigans, perhaps. But even then, since he's not part of the abnormal bunch and his development is microscopic, he won't be playing any significant role compared to the regulars or characters with a strong presence in the webcomic.
>>
>all this Seiryu and Garou powerlevel shitposting when the manga was supposed to be a parody of shitty powerlevel stereotypes

kill me
>>
File: n-nya.jpg (194KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
n-nya.jpg
194KB, 800x1033px
>>152294944
>>
File: 1450576296516.png (317KB, 362x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450576296516.png
317KB, 362x980px
>>152295562
Does he also have a V neck?
>>
>>152288766
It's conceivable that Suiryu might actually win at present, since the Murata version of events is actually showing him getting his ass slapped around a bit along his broken power level growth shit.

I think getting wrecked by Watch Dog Man (and then gaining whatever combat understanding) will be what catapults him to real S-class-beating levels.
>>
>>152295827
I'm not a power level fag but not every aspect of the series is meant to be parodical.
>>
>>152295657
>I ain't gay
Of course.

Well there's no shame in appreciating Murata's dedication to his anatomy.
>>
>>152295397
That has nothing to do with the point about his strength which was the only point of that post you idiot
>>
>>152296350
>those legs
wew how can one monster be so best
>>
ONE said that webcomic and manga have different universe. Both have their own story.
>>
>>152296532
ONE never said anything about that. If you want (You)'s so badly just shitpost Suiryu and Garou like everyone else
>>
>>152296257
No, he's already beating S classes and given the nature of Garou's character he would never give up on such a fight unless ONE repeats the "don't hit kids" scenario again, which is just bad.

MA is also stalking him, with eyes everywhere right now, and defeating WDM is exactly what will prompt them to forcefully recruit him next.

Lastly, this is the perfect time to explore Garou's martial arts skill more. This is an "expansion", is it not?
>>
>>152295771
I never said anything about him be "abnormal", like Saitama or whatever Garou now is. I blatantly state he's similar to Garou BEFORE he's at the Monster Association HQ.

It also has nothing to do with whatever role he may or may not play in the future. I'm just saying the indications are there that he's considerably strong right now.
>>
>>152295205
>>152294195
Suiryu is the strongest neet

He doesn't even get paid to be a hero

he fights a tournament every year or so to pay bills and live the neet life style
>>
>>152296632
Are you dumb kid? Did you even read the webcomic? They don't follow the same path at all. Even minor differences means they are on parallel universe.
>>
>>152296919
You called him dumb and a child! You then noticed he hadn't read the webcomic! holy shit you're super smart I have to trust what you say now.
>>
File: yes.png (115KB, 307x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yes.png
115KB, 307x295px
>>152296350
I wish I could draw the human body as well as Murata. I wish I could draw anything as well as him, honestly. Those rippling muscles, the supple flesh, the gentle curvature of the cloth then striking into sleek edges during scenes of action.
I find it odd as a straight man I find so much enjoyment out of observing the male cast over the female cast. Don't get me wrong, he draws some cute girls too, with some delectable bodies.

But maybe it's because cute girls are so oversaturated in anime and manga? There are few artists who draw sexy men, much less draw them in a manner that's actually attractive and anatomically correct vs the generic anime block muscles.

I swear I ain't gay tho pls Murata stop drawing Sonic the way you do pls.
>>
>>152296919

In before Blast is Saitama from a parallel world.
>>
The S class heroes who we havent seen yet in this arc are PPP, Darkshine and Zombieman.

Since they already revealed Pig Gods ability, shouldnt Murata do the same with Darkshine and Zombieman as well?
>>
>>152296851
>he's similar to Garou BEFORE
He's not similar to Garou before or after. Garou is a born genius with very strong motivation and a hellish workout routine. His character just has more dimensions in every aspect, including powers. Saitama, Garou and Tatsumaki all defy standards, to the point that they don't seem human to others.

Suiryu is... who? Just who?
>>
>>152297447
It's already been revealed in the anime/ova. Hell it's literally in his name.
>>
>>152297447
Is Zombieman even that strong?
His power is just that he doesn't die as long as his body itself isn't destroyed, and he seems to be above average in strength, but how strong is he actually? Not dying is cool and all, but what can he actually kill? He's only fought dudes who weren't exactly high on the physical strength totem pole.
>>
>>152297600
He's the weakest S Class.
>>
File: 1450998348116.png (2MB, 1220x1525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450998348116.png
2MB, 1220x1525px
>>152297078
Yeah even though Murata is obviously madly in love with Fubuki, his male favorites are fanserviced to hell and back as well. And somehow he managers to make them lewd panels look sophisticated.
>>
>>152297450
>Suiryu is... who? Just who?


The star of the Neo Heroes
>>
File: Seetama-vs-sureeyo.jpg (271KB, 1681x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Seetama-vs-sureeyo.jpg
271KB, 1681x1200px
>>152295234
This. Once Suiryu shows off his arm technique He's gonna beat right there in the Top 5 S-class level, feat wise. Plus he's been bantering how he hasn't trained for years so he isn't even prime. He the potential to exceed Bang if he wanted to.
>>
>>152297600
I am sure his body is at least mid A-class level.
>>
>>152298022
>>
>>152297450
>who

Reread the points I made if you apparently forget everything with Suiryu in at this point


Why the actual fuck would Murata go out of his way to draw a two page spread of Saitama with a serious expression telling this guy that he won't have any fun if he gets much stronger if he's just a jobbing S class Genos level where there's a lot out there that could not only easily fight with him, but flat out destroy him?
>>
>>152297885
truly a man of taste
>>
>>152289125
Whose arm is that?
>>
>>152298022
>a blithe twat trained by literally who literally where
>getting anywhere in OPM

kekkers

Bang didn't retire for this guy

Guess who's killing monsters in his stead now
>>
>>152298355
The anon's.
>>
>>152297885
How does Murata even create these effects? Is it just ink? Or is there copics involved?
>>
>>152289715
I'm convinced that either One or Murata is gay due to the lack of hot girls but the excessive amount of >>152288613

Not saying I don't enjoy all these muscular dudes but I could use a change of pace. No homo.
>>
File: 1475572863028.jpg (43KB, 640x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475572863028.jpg
43KB, 640x639px
>>152295205
>Garoufags
>>
>>152298499
Every man likes to see muscles, aren't you /fit/ anon?
>>
>>152298406
>>a blithe twat trained by literally who literally where
>>getting anywhere in OPM


If king is Saitama's antithesis then Suiryu would be his complete opposite and rival. He was just randomly born uber strong and doesn't train. He also enjoys being stronger than everyone. He refused to train and doesn't have the hero mentality that Saitama has. He is perfection. I cant wait to see him in the one version soon
>>
>>152298544
>aren't you /fit/ anon?
Ask me that in a few months.
The answer will still probably be no.
>>
>>152298454
manga studios
>>
>>152298454
you should watch his streams
>>
File: 1483928707531.png (595KB, 593x793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483928707531.png
595KB, 593x793px
>>152297885
>even though Murata is obviously madly in love with Fubuki

Who isn't?
>>
>>152298249
Your point is literally "he's this and that because I said so".

Meanwhile his characterization in the manga shows that he's very different from Garou and nothing special as a martial artist. Comparing him to top dogs of their trade like those three >>152295205 doesn't do him any favors, you know. Saitama is in the process of showing just that and soon MA will mess everything up too.

Saitama also did not mean anything like WOW HE'S ABOUT TO BECOME ME, he's merely replying to Suiryu's mockery that being strong is not "fun" after all in his experience and simultaneously showing just how big is the gap between them. Jesus, how bad is your reading comprehension?
>>
File: Moe Garou.jpg (237KB, 490x1236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Moe Garou.jpg
237KB, 490x1236px
>>152294944
>>
File: opm.png (215KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
opm.png
215KB, 600x338px
>>152291492
This makes me wonder if the final arc is going to have Saitama getting some sort of weird offer from Scientist-kun to get his hair back in exchange for giving up his power. that way he could be normal again and go back to experiencing the thrill of fear and challenge

then again that wouldn't be funny
>>
>>152298022
$10 says Suiryu Couldn't even handle fucking TankTop master.
>>
>>152298594
Saitama already has a rival in the form of Sanic

You know the gist

Shitryu is an extra who won't get even that
>>
>>152299044
It'll be something epic but I doubt it'd be something meta.
I wager it'll have something to do with Blast and the Hero Association splitting apart.
Maybe One will do a sort of Civil War type scenario. HA is led by Tatsumaki and her crush Blast. New Association will be led by Genos. And Saitama has to come in and clean up "Heroes shouldn't fight heroes"
>>
>>152299093
it's genos vs sonic

one met saitama and decided to chase after him

the other met saitama and decided to follow him
>>
File: CiV1-6SUUAAWD3f.jpg (54KB, 381x455px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CiV1-6SUUAAWD3f.jpg
54KB, 381x455px
>>152298999
Nice trips. That's lewd though, pic related is moe.
>>
File: snekt.jpg (147KB, 444x730px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snekt.jpg
147KB, 444x730px
>>152299049
$11 says he can rek more than half the S-class heroes as easily and fast as he rekt snek
>>
>>152297885
I like how sonic gets more effeminate each time he shows up
>>
>>152299049
>Tank Top Jobber
>>
>>152299392
Well I think his balls were punched into being a vagina.
>>
>>152299326
the "human" ones maybe
>>
Does Murata's stream spoil anything?

I remember some dude say that Suiryu wins the fight by ring out because Saitama destroys the ring.

Dunno if that's going to be true, though.
>>
>>152299601
It doesn't. It only spoils new characters. He only draw the characters on screen and not the events.
>>
>>152299601
Saitama should have lost already because he went under the ring
>>
>>152288613
>character's clothes get blown off by shockwave
>the pants are intact
Every time.
>>
>>152299326
Why does Saitama just himself get swatted around? Isn't that super annoying?
>>
File: 1451793899447.png (31KB, 225x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451793899447.png
31KB, 225x514px
>>152299326
>Snek
what. a. feat.

20% bucks says MB would break Shitryu's legs and arms faster than he can say 'LOL HEROE-'

the rest of the S classes would absolutely push his shit in too, with the exception of Poor Pri
>>
>>152299493
I'd say he's about the same level as watchdog man at his worst and Bang at his best.

He could probably have one-shot Sea King with a serious kick if he felt like it.
>>
>>152299751
Suiryu beats the shit of zombieman, pri pri, genos, tank top master no questions asked.

He jumped hundreds of feet in the air then kicked saitama through concrete.

Then when Saitama gets out unharmed he is excited. This is all while he gave himself a handicap to make the match last longer. Suiryu is a beast.
>>
File: TaldlQR.jpg (371KB, 860x2014px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TaldlQR.jpg
371KB, 860x2014px
>>152299601
>>152299689
Reminder that Saitama is going to jail.
>>
File: it's time.png (229KB, 670x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
it's time.png
229KB, 670x375px
>>152299689
Who cares, the tournament is gonna get cancelled
>>
>>152299916
>saitama realizes people in jail get free room and board.

>wonders why he ever had an apartment in the first place
>>
File: do not be tricked.jpg (119KB, 607x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
do not be tricked.jpg
119KB, 607x428px
why do fujos like seeing sonic hit in the balls?
>>
>>152299937
Wait when was this
>>
>>152300041
like literally 2 or 3 chapters ago
>>
>>152300036
i don't like seeing him hit in the balls I like him looking effeminate
>>
File: sdfghjfdsa.jpg (148KB, 763x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sdfghjfdsa.jpg
148KB, 763x717px
>>152299937
>>152299916
Sucks too. I wanted to see Suiryu get serious. If he's a one-shot character and we don't get to see his full strength, what's the point of all that anticipation?
>>
>>152290202
but the web-comic already had a pre-MA arc portion in it. The MA arc is loooooong
>>
>>152300076
That can mean 3 months or more.
>>
>>152300151
he's not a one shot

Does no one read both webcomic and manga? Suiryu is obviously going to be apart of the Neo heroes as apart of their "s-class"
>>
I Sweet Mask strong enough to be considered S-rank?
>>
>>152300255
are yiu u aeu+¡v4u
>>
>>152300255
It's 'assumed'. He's says he stays in A rank 1 to prevent other A ranks to reach S.
>>
File: 1450648464150.jpg (193KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450648464150.jpg
193KB, 803x1200px
>>152299863
In case you haven't noticed, tripfag, Saitama didn't give a rat's ass to fight for real and got happy at himself, literally, because he didn't connect a single punch that would've ended everything instantly

Genos has a vast variety of tools, all around great stats and a mechanical body

TTM hits fast and way harder than Shitryu who can't redirect shit because he's a plebeian

Zombieman would drive him insane

Shitryu got nothing on them
>>
Why is Homeless Emperor classified as a monster?

Looks like a perfectly normal human to me to be honest. Yeah he has a super-power and all but he doesn't have a remotely grotesque appearance befitting of a monster. "Villain" is a more apt term.
>>
>>152300151
I am sure he is going to fight Gouketsu for a bit. How well he does verses a Dragon level monster will show how high or low he is in S-class.
>>
>>152300151
>what's the point of all that
Padding and having the MC - Saitama - do something in the part of the arc where he's fucking absent in the webcomic.

That's it.
>>
>>152300314
And King would beat all of them with his infinite combos.
>>
>>152298914
I vaguely recall following an argument a while back about whether her boobs in that pic were too low.
>>
>>152300308
it's not assumed. He can kill demon class creatures and can hang with dragon class.


>>152300314
Yes Saitama got happy he didn't Suiryu with the death punch. The only other time we saw that punch was when it drove a hole through a mountain with the air pressure. You do realize saitama can one punch everyone in the series if he doesnt control it right..
>>
>>152300619
The surprising thing is that Saitama can control his strength at all
>>
>>152292404
didnt he get raped by vegeta in the most recent chapter?
>>
File: Suiryu air kick.png (414KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Suiryu air kick.png
414KB, 800x1150px
Why do Garoufags hate Suiryu so much? Do they feel threatened for some reason?
>>
>>152300619
That's not the same punch retard the arena is perfectly intact

It's a casual punch that would knock Shitryu out and back to his desert
>>
>>152300880
It literally says DEATH on Saitama's fist. Stop speedreading faggot.
>>
>>152300823
Because he's a vain cunt wasting everyone's time? Just a guess.
>>
File: 1469755338944.jpg (194KB, 485x685px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469755338944.jpg
194KB, 485x685px
>>152300619
> You do realize saitama can one punch everyone in the series if he doesnt control it right..

BUT MUH FEATS

MUH FEATS
>>
>>152300925
Why are you acting as if you can read Japanese?
>>
>>152298406
>Guess who's killing monsters in his stead now
The guy who've been winning the tournament, Charanko?
>>
>>152301007
Stop speedreading faggot. It's literally the same Kanji as the punch Saitama used on Genos which was called the Death punch.
>>
>>152300925
Maybe just maybe you should utilize your 1 brain cell to understand that the kanji is not a goddamn punch name, it shows how scary Saitama's punch appears to the opponent and in this case it's much weaker because the arena is

still

intact
>>
>>152299916
Well he got the invite from whathisface so they can sort of tone down legal repercussions, plus he's a hero. He only really had to do it because he only just found out about the tournament so he couldn't register in time I think. Most likely he'd just have to forfeit any winnings and the hero association would warn him if he does that kind of thing he may be demoted or some such.
>>
>>152300975
He said series, not all of fiction.
>>
Threadly reminder that Suiryu scared off Saitama.
The scary Suiryu face can only be on Saitama's point of view. If he was scared that he's going to beat Suiryu in one punch, his point of view would not be a scary Suiryu and instead a dead/beaten up Suiryu.
>>
>>152301110
>implying Saitama didn't go under cover to take out the terrorist Shitryu
You think he's there for fun? He's going to blow up shit just like the monsters are doing right now. He's not a good guy.
>>
File: 1484446410023.png (145KB, 187x723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484446410023.png
145KB, 187x723px
>>152301176
>>
>>152299916
Who's gonna arrest him? The police? S Class heroes?
kek
>>
>>152301220
Well there might be some monster that attacks the tournament so they have to cancel all proceedings before they find out it's him anyways.
Basically there are lots of outs they can use because why the fuck not.
>>
This filler is proof that Murata is cancer. This filler arc is everything OPM shouldn't be, and instead it's just boring typical Shounen of the Week garbage.
>>
>>152301246
So can you explain why Suiryu is big and menacing in Saitama's point of view?
>>
>>152301299
Because he has a chance of knocking the wig off.
>>
>>152301299
Saitama's wig has gained sentience and is rolling in its grave because of your shit tier bait.
>>
File: Anger.jpg (467KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anger.jpg
467KB, 900x1350px
>People actually think XxWat3r-_-Dr4gonxX is stronger than Garou
>>
>>152301336
this.
Saitama barely feels what Suiryu is doing to him, Boros scuffed Saitama up more.
Don't forget that if Saitama is involved, it's a gag in some form or other.
>>
>>152301336
You faggots were saying that Saitama backed off because he doesn't want to end the fight in one punch.
>>
>>152301299
He think's Suiryu is intentionally aiming to blow his wig off.
>>
File: damage.png (142KB, 509x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
damage.png
142KB, 509x342px
>>152301299
>>
>>152301413
That was in the scene afterwards you hopeless mongrel.
>>
>>152301436
>>152301336
>holds the wig with 1 hand just like what is he doing the whole match
>punch with the other
>profit
>>
>>152301555
The wig is not as indestructible as Saitama. Then again, Saitama's hero outfit rarely suffers damage despite that (one exception is the boros fight, I believe).
>>
>>152301413
That's what happens when he throws the punch a couple of pages later.
He is elated that, while he came close, he didn't fuck up and blow his opponent away.
>>
>>152301646
Is it, I thought the clothes were intact in that too.
>>
>>152301687
His clothes took damage! Somewhat.
>>
Saitama clothes burned episode 2 :^)
>>
>>152301885
>tfw Murata managed to capture the same feel as ONE's page but still changed it up
>>
File: 2314314334.png (58KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2314314334.png
58KB, 480x280px
>>152288613
Can't wait for Saitama's next punch to fully strip this brownie
>>
File: bised.jpg (90KB, 741x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bised.jpg
90KB, 741x513px
>>152300390
If he solos Gouketsu in an instant, he's confirmed Bang's successor.
>>
File: 1446064256301.jpg (75KB, 440x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446064256301.jpg
75KB, 440x290px
Isn't discussing Suiryu's powerlevel completely pointless? He hasn't shown any worthwhile feats.
He is probably gonna get some action with the monster dude coming to the tournament, why not just wait until then?
>>
>>152302727
He's shown to be able to land hits on Saitama. Genos can't even do that.
>>
File: 2134554246.gif (982KB, 500x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2134554246.gif
982KB, 500x190px
>>152302727
>He is probably gonna get some action with the monster dude coming to the tournament

oh god yes
>>
>>152302710
Lol all the flags have aligned for this cunt to get his ass handed to him now. Saitama won't even need to punch him.
>>
>>152302815
Both hands on head.
>>
>>152302865
I wasn't aware your hands had to be free for your feet to move
>>
File: 1382205441856.png (55KB, 182x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382205441856.png
55KB, 182x262px
>>152302815
Saitama didn't want to get his clothes dirty when he fought Genos.

In this case he only cared about his wig.

Don't be a retard.
>>
reminder that mob psycho is better
>>
File: delusionalfaggot.jpg (17KB, 199x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
delusionalfaggot.jpg
17KB, 199x488px
>>152302859
:^) Murata's my dad. I've read the next chapter and Suiryu uses his third leg to rape Gouketsu asshole and uses his cum to kill Oorochi. His cum is so powerful it metamorphosis to black sperm that ties into the webcomic.
>>
No but the arena is tiny and dodging a really fast dude with both hands tied up is hard.
And he clearly didn't give a shit about getting hit or not.
>>
>>152303071
>>152302893
>>
>>152302859
What's the proiblem? He is one of the coolest characters to show yet, I hope him and garou fight some time/.
>>
File: gjfhdssdf.jpg (141KB, 763x941px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gjfhdssdf.jpg
141KB, 763x941px
>>152301299
To fool retards like you into thinking Saitama's in trouble when he's in reality only worried about ending the fight instantly after 'agreeing not to'.
>>
File: 1476092485275.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476092485275.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
>>152303053
What a big fat bait. Well, anon, in reality you're too ugly to be Murata's brilliant daughteru.

Gouketsu will jizz all over this fag and paint him white.
>>
>>152303178
I really like how this fight is a callback to the other arcs in the series and how he never managed to keep the fight going after a punch, but here he did it. He finally did it. It's pretty tense for Saitama, his own struggle to keep the fight going.
>>
>>152303170
Garou would wreck him pretty hard.
They aren't even on the same level.
>>
>>152303280
Garou struggled even with MB, so it's not too farfetched to say he could keep Garou going for a while.
>>
File: 1455604867539.png (948KB, 800x931px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455604867539.png
948KB, 800x931px
>>152303170
Like Garou would care that some faggot saw him on tv and fell in insta-love.

He has more important things to do than give attention to randos.
>>
>>152303329
>Genos drinking tea with the tea bag inside still
What the fuck
>>
File: witchcraft.png (1MB, 747x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
witchcraft.png
1MB, 747x647px
>>152303317
The fuck are you smoking? Garou countered MB's ultimate blah blah killing blah move and is already punching another hero. MB would perma cripple Sandfag.
>>
>reading eyeshield 21.
>just now making the connection.

I can't believe it took me that long...fuck.
>>
>>152303419
How do we even know how strong Suiryu actually is? All we got from him is he knocking out some nobodies and moving Saitama around a bit.
There's no way to tell where he places in class S or if he could actually beat MB or not.
>>
>>152303649
Because his obscure technique is never gonna surpass something as versatile as Bang's shit.
>>
>>152303752
Don't be stupid, we haven't seen his technique yet.
>>
>>152303752
Okay, even though we have only seen him holding back for fun and don't have an idea of his technique I agree with you, Bang is probably stronger than him.
Now give me your headcannon of why MB would beat him. Is it because of his infinite fighting spirit?
>>
>>152303791
You're actually damn stupid if you think it's anything even remotely strong and universal compared to WSRSf and its upgrades (developed by Garou).
>>
>>152303752
>surpass something as versatile as Bang's shit.
A deflecting river? A god damn dam can stop it.
>>
File: bisd.jpg (300KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bisd.jpg
300KB, 800x1150px
>>152303419
Suiryu could one-shot MB effortlessly. Garou is still far far off from reaching Suiryu's level, you delusional McNugget
>>
>>152303918
How is Suiryu's knee not broken from hitting Saitama's out-of-this-world hard skull.
>>
>>152303890
Because with that attitude Sandfag would give MB a free rage charge and keel over from one hit from him.
>>
I personally get the impression that Suiryu would probably be stronger than any of the "normal" human S class heroes in the sub-rank 10 range.

But of course attempting serious arguments about power levels in OPM is ridiculous so I'm not super invested in that viewpoint.
>>
I get it now, Saitama was scared to throw a punch because Suriu was going to counter that with a kick. If they touched like that then the fight would have been over in a single hit, which is what he was afraid of.
>>
>>152303943
Because behind Saitama's skull was Saitama's body, and behind that was the concrete/ground that broke. The breaking of the ground is where all that force went instead of rebounding back on Suiryu's foot.
>>
>>152304064
Holy shit, I just realized the implication of this. Suiryu is so fast that he can match Saitama's speed. That's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1452095708187.jpg (71KB, 545x545px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452095708187.jpg
71KB, 545x545px
>>152303918
>Suiryu could one-shot MB effortlessly
Suiryu can't even cut limbs with his bare hands like Garou and Bang can, let alone deflect and redirect absurd damage. MB would feed on him and trash him like the little shit talking bitch he is.

Perks of wielding one irrelevant martial art.
>>
>>152303943
Not enough force, and a very hard knee.
You can punch a brick wall softly and your fists won't break- the harder your fists get the harder you can hit.
>>
>>152304101
Suiryu's style relies on you having limbs as that makes you weaker and open to his attacks, if you didn't have limbs, he wouldn't be able to grab you as easily.
>>
File: 1454386756508.png (108KB, 557x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454386756508.png
108KB, 557x605px
>>152304101
>Baseless implications by a butthurt Garoufag yet again
>>
File: 1451089367457.png (2MB, 1670x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451089367457.png
2MB, 1670x1200px
>>152304149
>thinking Sandfag's REAL TECHNIQUE is anything but limited gimmicky shit that will be no sold by the monster heading his way
Delusional sandfags lel.
>>
Reminder to stop replying to powerlevelfaggots who extrapolate off of very limited evidence.
>>
>>152304234
>he doesn't remember void fist from Veritas
>>
File: 1352075475525.jpg (30KB, 245x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352075475525.jpg
30KB, 245x243px
>>152304285
This fist is called this way because it doesn't even exist in the webcomic.
>>
>>152304084
whelp, hes officially at least SANIC tier if thats the case, which might be somewhere around genos level.
>>
>>152288613
>>152288925
>>152288766
Suiryu is stronger than the current Garou. Saitama only smiled when fighting the fully powered Garou. The fully powered Garou would very likely be more powerful than this current Suiryu.

Suiryu as mentioned is a lazy fuck.

I'm calling it: Now that he has seen Saitama's power, he is going to immediately admit defeat and let Saitama win on a walkover. It fits his personality. Suiryu would never fight somebody or something he understands that he can never defeat. Being stronger than other people is fun. Fihting somebody stronger than himself that he can't defeat would make him weak in comparison. This would be the opposite of what he considers fun. So he wont continue the fight now that he understands how things really are.
>>
File: asfghdjdgsfa.jpg (41KB, 461x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asfghdjdgsfa.jpg
41KB, 461x344px
>>152304500
Fucking wrong! Suiryu has already agreed to demonstrate the full power of his skill in exchange for saitama not one-shoting him.
He'll let lose everything he has.
>>
>>152304634
Saitama is pretty good at keeping his word.
>>
>>152304634
Some of his first few attacks were probably gauging how much he could let loose, seems like he got a pretty good idea quickly I would think. He must have noticed Saitama hasn't even reacted to being shot into the air then plowed a few feet into the ground, except for protecting his head(hair but he doesn't know about the wig).
>>
File: lily.jpg (99KB, 600x771px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lily.jpg
99KB, 600x771px
Known character ages:

Bang 81
Spring Mustache 47
Atomic Samurai 37
Bushidrill 37
Sneck 37
Heavy Tank Fundoshi 35
Puri Puri Prisoner 33
King 29
Heavy Kong 29
Tatsumaki 28
Golden Ball 28
Tanktop Black Hole 28
Darkshine 27
Okamaitachi 26
Tanktop Vegetarian 26
Jet Nice Guy 26
All Back-Man 26
Sonic 25
Flash 25
Saitama 25
Mumen Rider 25
Tanktop Tiger 25
Funeral Suspenders 25
Sweet Mask 24
Stinger 24
Lightning Genji 24
Red Nose 24
Iaian 23
Fubuki 23
Lightning Max 21
Darkness Blade 20
Red Muffler 20
Genos 19
Blue Fire 19
Bunbunman 18
Garou 18
Metal Bat 17
Lily 14
Child Emperor 10

Discuss.
>>
>>152304823
>Garou 18
>Metal Bat 17
Wait, seriously?
Also
>Atomic Samurai 37
He looks way older than that!
>>
>>152304823
>Lily 14
That's pretty young

>>152304871
Garou being 18 surprised me. I'd have expected him to be early-mid 20s

Atomic Samurei being 37 seems about right.
>>
>>152304823
>tfw same age as King
>>
File: zenko.jpg (22KB, 271x289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zenko.jpg
22KB, 271x289px
>>152304823
How old is Zenko?
>>
>>152304823
>Tatsumaki 28
Damn so old
>>
>>152304823
>>
File: 1238888137.jpg (64KB, 691x822px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1238888137.jpg
64KB, 691x822px
>>152304823
>Child Emperor 10
For a ten year old, he sure is sexy.
>>
>>152304947
nonce
>>
File: CNgtC9XVEAAs_Go.png (241KB, 375x877px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CNgtC9XVEAAs_Go.png
241KB, 375x877px
>>152304823
>Lily 14
For a 14 year old, she sure is sexy
>>
>>152304992
also a nonce
>>
>>152304500
Whoryu fucking returned from hiatus because he saw a still green Garou fight you idiot.

Garou is stronger than him and outpaces him ridiculously thanks to his token genius and saiyajin traits. Garou trained under a legendary martial artist, uses the most versatile technique by far AND as if that wasn't enough literally absorbs numerous others by himself.

Whoryu thinks he's on top of the world because he's fought a couple of low tier A classes in joke events and it was 'haha ez'.
>>
>>152304955
>>152304823
So what business does Fubuki have dragging a 14 year old girl along to fight deadly monsters? Why is she so irresponsible?
>>
>>152305047
What business does the HA have making a 10 year old boy fight deadly monsters? Why are they so irresponsible?
>>
File: bang.gif (767KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bang.gif
767KB, 500x281px
>>152304823
>Bang 81
For an 81 year old, he sure is sexy.
>>
>>152305029
Garou thinks he's on the top of the world because he's fought a couple of low tier S classes
>>
>>152305083
It's a prodigy and he's placed in a Special category made for anomalies.

Lily is just some kid with a stick.
>>
>>152305141
>Lily is just some kid with a stick.
You take that back.
>>
>>152305152
I'll give her my stick if you know what I mean.
>>
>>152305141
>Lily is just some kid with a stick.

So like Metal Bat, they should hook up.
>>
File: Defeat.jpg (120KB, 600x944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Defeat.jpg
120KB, 600x944px
>>152305141
>Lily is just some kid with a stick
She could kick all of our asses 100 times over. C-Class heroes are already stronger than the average human. She isn't B-Class for nothing
>>
File: beast.jpg (68KB, 474x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beast.jpg
68KB, 474x1150px
>>152305099
Suiryu could take him. A kick to the chest and Bang's heart stops.
>>
>>152305107
No, Garou is humble enough to compliment even A classes he one punches.
>>
>>152305047
She registered as a hero and became a B class. She could wreck Rider's ass.
>>
>>152305175
B-Class is an embarrassment

>some little girl with a stick
>some guy with long eyelashes
>some big ugly guy
>some bimbo who causes wind with her mind
>some baldy
>>
>>152305358
Lily and Mumen Rider together when?
>>
>>152305391
>Lily
>Being anything but lesbian for Fubuki
I hope you're not trying to start some kind of meme here, buddy
>>
File: BONED.png (104KB, 1024x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BONED.png
104KB, 1024x396px
>>152305382
>B-Class is an embarrassment
>When you have based people like BONE
You're an embarrasment
>>
>>152305382
But there is Darkness Blade though, remember how super cool he is.
>>
>>152305434
It's just platonic admiration.
>>
>>152293141
So her and those other guys are B class aren't they? Tiger would be like the weak little brother, if they can hold their own against those monster while Rider get his ass kicked they can only be B class.
>>
File: Lily why.png (176KB, 476x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lily why.png
176KB, 476x328px
>>152305487
>platonic
Yeah right
>>
Who's your favorite psychic?
>>
>>152305651
Mob
>>
>>152305651
Blast
>>
>>152305651
Fubuki
>>
Just end this fucking arc already and let Saitama blow a new hole on Garou.
I'm so fucking done with all these hyping up chapters.
>>
>>152305651
Psykos is underrated.
>>
>>152305711
Might as well drop the series then, arc still has easily 5 years left.
>>
>>152305686
>Blast revealed to be a powerful psychic that is busy making the entire planet rotate after a catastrophic incident
>>
Reminder that current Garou would get killed by Sonic.This is undeniable.

>Genos going at top speed was able to match Garou in speed
>Without even restoring to full power clone technique Genos realized the speed gap was big enough that AoE was the only option
>Sonic could go even faster as seen with the speed clones thing

GG
>>
>>152305651
Uri Geller
>>
>>152305769
>not living inside the planets core singlehandedly controlling the earths rotation, orbit, plate tectonics, and all other natural processes
>>
File: dfghj.jpg (93KB, 738x545px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dfghj.jpg
93KB, 738x545px
>>152305711
End your life instead
>>
>>152305651
Delicious soft thick meaty legs
>>
>>152305784
I don't recall when Genos and Garou ever went up against each other.
>>
>>152305889
You don't recall Garou deflecting Geno's laser with his martial arts? It also proved Garou could beat Boros.
>>
>>152305651
tats
>>
>>152305889
Litterally the chapter after it stopped adapting the webcomic.
>>
>>152304823
I actually wonder if Garou was stronger than Bang in his prime.

Old Bang could One-shot dragon types and was relatively unharmed (as far we can tell) from the dragons gangbanging him.

How much of an animal was he when he was like 50?
>>
>>152305908
Garou hasn't show any of the power Boros has. The energy projection, flight, regen, etc. are worth considering.
>>
File: hurr.png (135KB, 307x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hurr.png
135KB, 307x295px
>>152305908
>>152305919
It's like 3am guys I really don't remember that right now.
>>
>>152305889
>>152305908
Right as >>152305919 said it was shortly after.


Also as a thought can we conclude that Bang heard Saitama's speech to Garou?

>Prior to MA invasion Garou notes that Bang is seriously trying to kill him
>Post MA Garou says this is like the time Bang kicked him out the blows aren't really serious
>>
>>152288613
Do you know what i like about OPM.

It is about grown men and women fighting.

There are no skinny angst teens saving the world.

There is no school subplot.

The characters are not skinny twigs.

I mean look at the guy in OP's image.

Daaam why is OPM so good?
>>
>>152306217
There's Toriko, though it ended, and had sort of a plot about saving the world that was rather meh.
>>
>>152306217
>why is OPM so good?
It's a parody on western superhero comics.
it's good because everything from the west is good. Weeaboos are completely oblivious to this because they're too afraid to leave their animuh moe safe space.
>>
>>152306217
There are alot of shit like that. Lets be honest, anyone who thinks its something special is retarded. The only thing I dont like about really is that it does all this shonen parody stuff but is more and more just becoming some dumb shonen itself, the original web comic didnt have this problem because the art was so shit.
>>
>>152305784
Reminder that Garou can snap Sanic's sword with his bare hands and one-fist his skinny ass.
>>
>>152291340
I am so glad that the artist didn't waste an entire chapter doing a slow motion punch.

Like before.
>>
>>152290665
>Dine and dash in how many years?
Potentially never because they already had Saitama meet Garou face to face. I don't know why ONE fucked that up.
>>
>>152298355
mob's
>>
>>152296874

Well that'd explain why he'd join the Neo heroes if he loses this tournament.

Although he might win via DQ.
>>
>>152306447
Saitama didn't recognise Garou and in a recent ONE chapter says he doesn't even remember the people he beats up. Garou was hit so hard he forgot what happened. Dine and dash hasn't been cancelled.
>>
>>152306405
Not if he can't hit him. You're forgetting that Garou isn't as strong now as he will be in MA arc.
>>
>>152306660
What a save
>>
Who would win?
Mob v Borros
Mob v Garou
Mob v Tatsumaki
>>
>>152306707
ONE has said Mob and Tatsumaki are about equals, so He'd lose to Boros and monster Garou, and would tie I guess with Tatsumaki.
>>
>>152306296
What material from western superheroes is it parodying? A lot of the humor seems to stem from Japanese material.
>>
File: img000002[1].jpg (139KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000002[1].jpg
139KB, 600x848px
>>152306660
>>
>>152288766
Isn't the the whole point of this comic to make fun of power levels? Isn't arguing about them a fruitless endeavor?
>>
>>152306801
Old silver age comics. Where there are over-the-top unbeatable heroes,
heroes with stupid costumes and names.
villains/monsters who receive their powers in a dumb convoluted way.
>>
>>152306872

If you're talking about Saitama's unlimited power, the point wasn't making fun of power levels, but rather the concept of a main hero already being completely maxed out from the start. It's a subversion of shonen heros working for a long time to get to god tier like Naruto and Goku did.
>>
>>152289987
I had no idea that Garou had fans his autistic
>>
>>152296919
>Parallel universe meme
>>>/co/
>>
>>152305711
Stop crying it's almost over and it actually starts setting things up that ONE is too lazy to go back and foreshadow
>>
>>152306872
That's saying the same thing for DBS because Zeno exists. Or Escanor for NnT. Only Saitama is a real parody.

ONE is a powerlevelfag.
>>
File: 1395467881679.jpg (22KB, 226x166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395467881679.jpg
22KB, 226x166px
>People ITT believing Jobberyu is going anywhere

Meanwhile the webcomic is giving us better content without any filler.
>>
>>152306660
Saitama remembered both Garou's face and name the moment he saw/heard them.

And he doesn't remember only the monsters he kills.
>>
>>152307516
He will. He specifically mentions that only the strong will survive so something will happen and probably everyone will die, but he'll be left along with Saitama, Tatsumaki and Garou. Also he serves to give Saitama his martial arts experience that he wants for whatever reason. Suiryu also wanted to fight Garou too.
>>
>>152304500
>he is going to immediately admit defeat and let Saitama win
Saitama is about to get DQ'd (wig gone, cover blown).
>>
File: laughing pumpkin.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing pumpkin.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>152307689
>He specifically mentions that only the strong will survive so something will happen and probably everyone will die, but he'll be left along with Saitama, Tatsumaki and Garou.

Oh wow, you don't seriously think this do you?

>Also he serves to give Saitama his martial arts experience that he wants for whatever reason.

Pretty sure Bang already exists dude.
>>
>>152307689
>probably everyone will die
My sides, just no.

>to give Saitama his martial arts experience
Saitama is still eager to fight Garou, so much that he gets buttmad that the guy wouldn't hunt him. Garou is ultimately the one who focuses on outskilling him and gives him a martial arts master class.
>>
>>152288613
wait where is this chapter?
>>
>>152304895
makes you wonder how he would fit in a highschool setting as a delinquent
>>
>>152308226
Garou is like top student material though.
>>
File: 1456717674190.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456717674190.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>152307689
My fuck, if you've read the webcomic you'd know this is all a set up to the Monster Association.

Garou even comments on Saitama's lack of martial arts skills during their fight, so we're pretty much just getting another comedy filler arc where Saitama can't get any martial arts knowledge from the tournament. It's all just for a build up to a throwaway line by Garou.

This is why I can't appreciate the manga since I've read the webcomic, it's too easy to see characters like Suiryu and see they aren't even leading anywhere.
>>
>>152308265
still though,i wonder if at the end of the M.A arc that they make a garou spinoff manga
i mean boros wasn't that spectacular in the webcomic but in the manga,well you know how that went
plus people seem to already love garou as he is right now
>>
>>152308226
>>152308265
Garou was bullied throughout his school experience though. Makes even more sense that he would finish his studies and go straight into a vengeful rampage.
>>
>>152308416
yeah but bu the time he reaches highschool he would be a delinquent due to fighting all the time thanks to his newfound mastery of martial arts
>>
Gouketsu's stronger than Sea King, right? He fucking stomped Genos.
>>
>>152308466
He doesn't feel like a delinquent and he's supposedly fresh out of highschool. If anything he's a creepy jaded outcast.
>>
>>152308522
you would wonder why no girls had set their sights on him in highschool what with his muscles and looks
>>
>>152308570
Because he was either skipping classes, going to dojo or reading books about monsters in the corner.
>>
>>152308478

Sea King and Genos were 1 for 1. ONE even said that if not for the civilians then Genos would have won. Genos was even ahead with 1 arm after getting busted up.
>>
>>152308570
Aren't most japs girls not into muscles?
>>
>>152308729
They're probably into muscles, the problem is that Japanese men are weedy fucks so they're not exposed to them very often.

I got a lot of stares when I went to Japan but I don't know if it was my muscles, my height, or my blue eyes.
>>
>>152308729
Everyone likes a perfect body. Jap girls just don't like overly huge guys. Garou isn't the type. He's tall and lithe.

Speaking of types, young nip girls prefer the so called carnivorous guys to herbivores. So Garou would be surrounded by chicks. That is, if he had a normal high school life.
>>
>>152308927
> Everyone likes a perfect body.

How many people do you think did Murata make gay for Garou and Sonic?
>>
>>152308927
maybe we could ask one on twitter for a special chap of garou in his high school days
>>
by the way,metal bat is 19 not 17
and king is in his early 30s not 29
>>
>>152309045
>and king is in his early 30s
That sounds more appropriate for sure.
>>
>>152309062
yeah,the guy who posted the ages must have not read the data book
>>
File: img000015.jpg (65KB, 313x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000015.jpg
65KB, 313x288px
what would you do if this happened to you?
>>
>>152309337
would eat and live for free.
>>
File: 1306170661839.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1306170661839.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>people endlessly arguing who is stronker in a semi-gag series where the poorly drawn baldie is strongest character ever existed
I never asked for this.
>>
>>152308729
No they aren't.
In fact, muscle bodies aren't what most girls really want.
>>
Next update is on the 30th and is going to be 43 pages
>>
File: popeye.jpg (833KB, 800x5600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
popeye.jpg
833KB, 800x5600px
>>152288613
>>152295205
But can the strong one's in OPM beat Popeye?
>>
>>152306952
It seems like a stretch to compare One-Punch Man and Silver Age Superman.
>>
File: 1384399221516.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384399221516.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>152309717
>semi-gag
>semi
Anon...
>>
>>152298355
The flame magician who was a body guard during the time when the Hero Headquarters assembled all the criminals to ask them to help fight the monsters.
>>
>>152304365
>>152304084
>>152304064
>implying
the whole fight was about keeping the wig on. Saitama wasn't scared of being hit, he tanked a kick to the moon with 0 damage. He was scared of losing the hair.
>>
>>152289715
we need more linlin ryona
>>
>>152310425
>ryona

Just slight bruises and bandages please, ryona is by definition extreme.
>>
File: 1458397918932.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458397918932.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Anime-only fag here. Just wanted to ask if any hero has died so far.
>>
>>152311108
Not onscreen
>>
>>152309910

In case people think its BS.

村田雄介 ‏@NEBU_KURO 2 h
次回のとなりのヤングジャンプ版「ワンパンマン」は1月30日の更新を予定しております。全43P!ご期待下さい。

In exactly 2 weeks we get the next chapter, man Murata really wants that Season 2 to happen this year.

Maybe we will finally get WDM vs Garou in 2 weeks?
>>
>>152289428
He also had trouble with Golden Ball and Spring Mustache
>>
>>152311144
2 week was supposed to the normal release rate anon.
>>
>>152311172
Which is silly since he wants it to look like a monthly manga and constantly redraws shit.
>>
>>152311310
> he wants it to look like a monthly manga

What?
>>
>>152306707
Mob loses to all of them, maybe he can rival Tatsumaki in his % forms though.
>>152309956
Popeye has toon force so he'll win
>>
>>152297885
I specifically remember watching him draw Fubuki, and while doing so he says "Fubuki besto girl."
>>
>>152299916
Don't you mean Charanko is going to jail?
>>
>>152311310

It has more content than what a monthly manga releases.
>>
>>152311167
He dodged a bullet rain in the dark effortlessly and one-punched SM. He's using his empaled hand and leg to punch and kick other people with zero consequences now.

Garou did not even care to go on the offensive with either of them and deliberately dragged out the fights, in case you didn't get it. He could've chopped GB's freaking head off.
>>
I'm starting to believe that Garoufags actually think that current Garou could defeat base Carnage Kabuto at this point.
>>
>>152312037

Current Garou would probably draw with Final Form Mosquito Girl(who casually rekt BoS Genos).
>>
>>152310239

The other Anon already mentioned the reason Saitama backed off was because he didnt want to end the fight early.
>>
Will Saitama ever meet his match?
>>
>>152312428
king beat him already
>>
>>152312428
Popeye
>>
File: 60644047_p28.jpg (508KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
60644047_p28.jpg
508KB, 825x1100px
>>152311452
It's on youtube if you look it up
>>
File: cantunsee.png (442KB, 715x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cantunsee.png
442KB, 715x380px
>>152298355
>>
>>152312428
He already has - Pochi. BFF.
>>
Why the fuck are retards saying Suiryu have better feats than Garou? Freaking Tank Top Master have better feats than Suiryu and Garou stomped him once he used his techniques.
Suiryu's current best feat is to kick a body up the air. Tank Top Master throw a debris that weighs more than Saitama with 1 hand higher than Suiryu did with his kick.
>>
>>152291073
I was right. LAZY ONE STRIKES AGAIN. He's taking a 3 day off or more instead.
>>
I would want for One to finish this chapter asap, then focus in finishing MP100 asap, its obvious its close to ending because Tome disbanded the telephaty club.
>>
>>152295205
How is garou stronger then silverfang and his brother both fucked him up hard style.
>>
>>152288766
>strong enough to amuse himself
He just wanted to see martial arts
>>
>>152297600
He took on a pure blood vampire solo whole everyone else was jobbing
>>
>>152292404
kek
>>
>>152305503
Rider is C#1, but that doesn't mean he's the strongest C-Class. Just the most diligent.
>>
>>152313041
Pureblood is weaksauce. His best feat is catching a bullet which everyone in OPM world can tank anyway. Also took Zombieman 30 minutes to kill him.
>>
>>152310064
I legit read it because the plot is interesting anon.
>>
>>152288613
God, it's great to see him starting to sweat and losing his smug face. I love it when cocky bastards realize how fucked they are.
>>
Will King be the only second person to ever break his limiter?
>>
>>152313098
>pure blood us weak sauce
Nigger he was dragon tier and everyone else were getting their shit kicked in for those 30 mins.
>>
>>152313174
No one can break their limiter because it's impossible. The only reason Saitama broke his is because of PLOT bullshit and ONE is smoking weed.
>>
>>152297600
He wins by outlasting his enemys because he can fight for days and has a strong regeneration.
He's basically a A-Class Hero with nearly infinite tries.
Zombieman is really underestimated because he needs alot of time to kill strong enemys.
>>
File: 1484013722663.png (14KB, 399x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484013722663.png
14KB, 399x391px
>>152313224
>enemys
>>
>>152313185
>dragon tier
Nice speedreading faggot. Everyone else one shotted a demon level unlike Zombieman who took 30 minutes with hard difficulty.
>>
>>152298022
Suiryu is representing a real life person in the world of OPM.

Like if I were that strong I'd too chose the easy life.
>>
Why are Garoufags so defensive about having another character as strong as their fuckboy?
>>
I need more Fubuki in my life.
>>
>>152313261
It actually makes much more sense than turning "y" into "ie" for no reason other than "we've always been doing it".
>>
File: 15.jpg (146KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15.jpg
146KB, 600x848px
Webcomic Update 1/2

ONEislazyfags BTFO
>>
File: 16.jpg (151KB, 600x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16.jpg
151KB, 600x848px
>>152313586

2/2

End

Translator-kun when?
>>
>>152313558
t. eslfag
>>
>>152313586
ONE is lazy, faggot. It was 20 hours late. Why do you guys even defend that ONE isn't lazy when ONE himself makes fun of his laziness in his omakes.
<