[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 110

What did Sanji mean by this?
>>
Will 853 be a SaNami chapter?
>>
Big Mom will be defeated this arc. Yonko saga is about Big Mom, Kaido and Shanks losing their status in profit for the worst generation.
>>
Puddingfags are literally cancer
>>
>>152285818
They are becoming the new Monetfags. But don't worry, they will get BTFO again and we will enjoy it.
>>
>>152285886

Most probably. They are as deluded as lyingfags were. Sad.
>>
Pudding will be redeemed by the end of this arc.
>>
Reminder that Pudding's probably getting a childhood flash-back with Lola.

Reminder that she's either less evil than she looks and only want out of BM's influence like Lola did or even more of a cunt since she'd have modified Lola or BM's memories to either make Lola thinks BM wouldn't hate her or make BM thinks Lola ruined her shot at being Pirate King.

Since so far it doesn't look like Pudding's fruit can't do anything but change the way some events are remembered and not change a person's line of thinking it's not likely she managed that as a kid. So the first option is the more likely.

I don't particularly care either way but the way autists get angry when people write their thoughts on the plot is hilarious.
>>
File: 20161128_184420.png (3MB, 1440x1010px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20161128_184420.png
3MB, 1440x1010px
>>152285430
I hope so.
I hope they kiss
>>
>>152285941
>>152286017
No one cares.
SanjixNami will be canon soon. That's all that matters
>>
>>152286042
>kiss
no
>>
File: CrmBJ09UMAA8Er0.jpg (66KB, 800x727px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CrmBJ09UMAA8Er0.jpg
66KB, 800x727px
>>152286165
That's probably too much, I agree.
A hug should be enough.
>>
ITT that single autistic puddingfag
>>
>>152286240
Its annoying but now the anticipation for the next chapters is greater now.
I got something else to look forward to, his BTFO again.
>>
>>152286017
>Reminder that she's either less evil than she looks
>>
What should the next chapter title page's adventure be about? One of the other SW who left / stayed on Zou?
>>
Which one of you is the plane dude?
>>
File: funky.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
funky.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>152286393
this guy?
>>
>>152286365
>Character is introduced and looks too nice to be honest
>People see the twist coming months ago
>Character act cartoonishly evil even by OP standard
>The idea that she's faking is unthinkable

I don't get it
>>
File: maximum.png (457KB, 475x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maximum.png
457KB, 475x477px
>>152285932
>theory is correct
>deluded
>>
Urouge will appear at the wedding and defeat Big Mom.
>>
>>152286678
Because no one wants ANOTHER twist with the same character. There's only so many "haha gotcha fooled" twists you can pull before it becomes cheap and the readers start rolling their eyes.
>>
>>152286691

Pudding being evil is correct. The pitch wasn't and still isn't. Where's the intro box?
>>
File: 1477713178161m.jpg (65KB, 492x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477713178161m.jpg
65KB, 492x1024px
>>152285430
>What did Sanji means by this
Nami thought Sanji was going to go heart eyes when he saw her.
Sanji respond with a "you're annoying" face.
>>
>>152286042
>>152286165
>kiss
yes

what are a faggot, who cares if its a shonen
>>
>>152285797
oh hey, it's oda in this thread
>>
>>152286861
Oda pulled the same thing with the Mink
>Minks hate humans
> Actually they don't
>They're not hiding Raizou
>Actually they are

Plus I doubt Pudding's a martyr, just putting on air to escape BM.
>>
>>152286966

Ken is badass.
>>
>>152286878
Saved for her sweet commander reveal.
>>
>>152286878
Honestly this >>152287195
Really high chance she is kakaturi
>>
>>152285430
She doesn’t realize this about herself though, but she’s disappointed in what she thinks he’s become: an utter spoiled backstabbing prat. She thought she knew him, that he really wanted to go back to the crew, but that look in his eye when he finally acknowledged her presence told her that he was being real right that moment. Her heart didn’t let her discern the truth from the lies.

She bought into his lies because let’s face it - when has Sanji ever lied to Nami before? When it comes to Sanji all logic breaks loose with her and she’s struggling to understand why. She can’t decide whether or not Sanji is being real and she has to choose - so she chose to believe his lies.
>>
>>152287003
Dont forget
>Ill take you to your friends corpses
>they're actually all okay
>>
>>152285797
They might lose a fight, but won't lose their position. It's not like a Shichibukai that might lose their position because of losing a battle for a newcomer. Also, I can't see nobody of the worst generation becoming a Yonko, even Luffy.
>>
>>152287296
I dislike these faggy analysis but, more often than not, they end up being correct or close to it.
>>
>>152286703
the mad monk
>>
File: Hey boss.png (75KB, 269x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hey boss.png
75KB, 269x269px
>Gold is out with subs now
>but it's shit
>>
>>152287195
>>152287249

Dumb as fuck. I hope Oda is not doing shit like that.

> Oh snap, she's evil ?!

A few chapters later

> She's Katakuri?! The character we don't know shit about?

Just no. It's probably just that she had been introduced already.
>>
>>152287457
>pudding is actually big mom and has manipulated everyone's memories
>>
>>152287326

Kaido is going to die for sure. Shanks is highly possible and why not Big Mom too. Shanks's role as been fullfilled and same goes for the two others and they are old.
>>
When Pudding is revealed to not be evil, she's literally confirmed to join the SH crew.
>>
>>152287457
No it wouldn't. That would another big good twist.
The name pudding is related with kakaturi and with the slime. There's a lot of hints for it
>>
File: 1477417347381.jpg (40KB, 287x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477417347381.jpg
40KB, 287x371px
>>152285430
She’s convinced that he’s really turned his back to them by insulting her captain and showing her the shut up eye. As far as she knows, it’s illogical. When all this started, he said to wait for his return. She’s dwelt on those words many times. She was convinced that all she had to do was get him back despite the circumstances because like her, he wanted back as well.

So then why was she feeling crushed? She knows that Sanji went too far in insulting Luffy, but she didn’t need to get down from the tree homie and slap him, right? She didn’t need to mock his lordship in disapproval, right?

Why?

She likes Sanji.
>>
>>152287558
No way. She either dies or uses her df and>>152287565
runs away with no one knowing who she is.
>>
>>152287621
I agree with your post but Nami didn't insult his "lord ship" that was niggerstream just nigging.
She did drop the -kun though.
>>
>>152286703
No but Urouge seems to have been given a unique role in the story. Balloon terminal has something, I bet, and he will find it. I also like the theory that Enel knocked him out of the sky with Birka and that's why his crew is the Fallen Monk Pirates.
>>
File: Wobble.jpg (296KB, 890x1276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wobble.jpg
296KB, 890x1276px
How the fuck was Doffy so tanky?

>Eats Gamma Knife
>MUH STRINGS
>Eats Kong Gun
>MUH AWAKENING
>Eats Leo Bazooka
>MUH FUFUFUFU
>>
>>152287983
The same reason Luffy can bullshit his way through his injuries, willpower and main character effect.

Doffy believes in himself and what he's doing, so his willpower was main character tier.
>>
Year of Jinbe's death
>>
>>152288182
It also seems like Awakened DF usage is some kinda bullshit that takes no energy from the user. Luffy gonna be even more broken once he hits that peak.
>>
>>152287983
>MUH FUFUFUFU
lol'D
>>
>>152287983
Put all his points into VIT, CHA, DEX, and STR.

Forgot to put anything into LCK and INT, which is why his plans all fell apart.
>>
ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?
>>
>>152288952
Learning Shi Shi Shi Shi Shishi shi Sonson in Wano.
>>
>>152287983
Real question is why was his crew that fucking weak. Crocs group was more of a threat and that was back in fucking Paradise.
>>
>>152288406
Awakened DF was a mistake. Nothing good can come of it. It barely even had any effect on the fight it was in.
>>
>>152289304
Luffy will awake and one shot Kaido.
>>
>>152289304
nah
>>
>>152289208
Keep in mind his crew;

>Lost Doffy's right hand man/elite exec and logia user/exec on Punk Hazard
>Suffered two betrayals (Viola/Baby-5)
>Had several members were past their prime
>Had the 2nd strongest revolutionary personally come and fuck up the Colosseum strat
>>
File: 1427377843212.png (276KB, 863x644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427377843212.png
276KB, 863x644px
>>152289027
>Shi Shi Shi Shi Shishi shi Sonson
>>
>>152290209
Sounds like a combo attack with Luffy
>Shishishishi! SONSON
>>
>>152290322
Or it's named that way because it looks retarded enough for Luffy to laugh his ass off.
>>
File: monet licks.gif (463KB, 500x588px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monet licks.gif
463KB, 500x588px
>>152285886
>They are becoming the new Monetfags
Come back to me when they've done complex story analysis and pointed out easter eggs in the series about their favorite character that reveal her true nature.

I worked to get where I am today, Puddingfags are just another flash in the pan.
>>
I wonder when/where things go so wrong? The OP generals weren't the best things ever, but they weren't so shit as what they are now.

Bunch of shitposters, memers, waifufags, shipperfags, Jimbeniggas, etc.

Why can't people have meaningful discussion about shit anymore?

I blame Dressrosa.
>>
File: capc3adtulo_724-1.png (210KB, 255x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
capc3adtulo_724-1.png
210KB, 255x352px
>>152290539
>Zoro names his attacks retarded shit to make Luffy laugh
Aww
>>
File: OP__ep_66.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OP__ep_66.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>152290716
>>152290539
>>
File: 1471233230233.jpg (2MB, 2663x2838px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471233230233.jpg
2MB, 2663x2838px
>>152288190
odas death
>>
File: monetinglasses.png (264KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monetinglasses.png
264KB, 720x720px
>>152290669
What you want is impossible given the nature of a continual discussion. Lore and potential mystery discussion can only go far in a limited serial before it retreads ground or develops into wild speculation. And lots of people don't like it when you speculate too wildly.

Meanwhile, arguments or controversy can keep a discussion going for weeks or months. No one cares about Gurren Lagann to keep talking about it, because everything's been said and done. But holy shit, if there's a love triangle, the element of choice, you can bet damn well that there will be 20 threads of infighting on which side should win and why.

People like to have a point to make, especially if that point is one you can make to win people over with your logic. It feels good to outsmart or even convince your discussion partner, and it's even more of a pit to be wrong that motivates you to keep talking. I mean, look at me. You think I'd give a damn about reminding you people about this again and again if it didn't feel good when someone finally admits I have a point? That's the greatest feeling in the world, it's better than fucking sex, vindication is a goddamn drug.

Meanwhile, how many times can you speculate on the excellent posing of Brook vs. Big Mom before you run out of steam? There's nothing to debate, it's a good shot. And that's boring. It's the same with every thread, we all want the rush, as gritty and petty as getting the rush can get.
>>
File: image.png (39KB, 220x485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
39KB, 220x485px
i'm ending pink hazard arc and this is the edgiest shit i have seen on one piece
>>
File: 1358349028360.jpg (15KB, 236x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358349028360.jpg
15KB, 236x243px
>Kaidou is suicidal
>Doesn't just eat two devil fruits
>>
>>152292183
>>
>>152292203
hard to find devil fruits when you're suicidal
>>
>>152292203
>implying that would kill him
>>
>>152292203
im pretty sure it will be explained, but you autists need something to complain about
>>
>>152292183
>having to read Dressrosa next
I'm so sorry anon
>>
Shitposting here makes me enjoy One Piece more.
Anyone else ??
>>
>>152293135
It makes the one-off characters more appealing at least
>>
>>152292806
probably won't be so bad without having to wait through all of it
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 920x920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 920x920px
do you guys also think at least half of the devil fruits have the potential to create "transformations" like these? i would really like to see more characters using this kind of thing
>>
>>152294135
This is an interesting point. Sabo is literally going to become a flame Dragon isn't he.
>>
>>152294135
Yeah I want more of that. Especially for Teach or Dragon
>>
>>152292203
maybe eating a shit ton of smiles is what put him in his current predicament
>>
File: 014-015.png (568KB, 1551x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
014-015.png
568KB, 1551x1150px
>>152294135
Didn't Brook kinda do something like that a few chapters ago?
>>
>>152294501
Maybe, we can't say for sure if this is a technic or a transformation.
>>
What's the best 100th chapter event?

>100: Strawhats enter the Grandline
>200: Luffy lands a strong hit on a Sichibukai
>300: Skypeia comes to a close
>400: Strawhats finally match up against CP9
>500: Rayleigh appears
>600: Strawhats reunite after the timeskip
>700: Reappearance of the Mera-Mera
>800: Luffy gains a fleet of 5600 pirates

Thoughts for 900? Defeat of Big Mom? Jinbe Dies/Joins the crew? Something in Wano?
>>
File: SUGOI.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SUGOI.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Just finished Gold. Good time, it easily ranks third behind Baron Omatsuri and Strong World. I especially enjoyed the T&A.

>>152294501
It's funny how half the Devil Fruit users in the Strawhat crew have exhibited symptoms of awakened abilities, yet it's the two you would least expect. I kinda hope it turns out that not all Devil Fruits carry an awakened stage, so as to add some diversity to the concept.
>>
>>152294889
>it easily ranks third behind Baron Omatsuri and Strong World
You haven't seen Z?
>>
>>152294842
>900
Start of Reverie
>1000
Luffy beats Kaidou
>1100
Strawhats set foot on Raftel
>1200
Luffy beats Blackbeard and becomes Pirate King
>>
File: wKVJ08K.jpg (77KB, 704x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wKVJ08K.jpg
77KB, 704x396px
>>152294991
You've seen my fifth ranked film?

The foursth rank of course belonging to Dead End Adventure.
>>
>>152285797
>>152287326

Germa is going to take down Big Mom, that was the plan from the very beginning. They just needed an excuse to bring their entire clone army right up to Big Moms Face.

Just watch, right when Big mom reveals this was all a trap Germa is going to say NO U and proceed to wreck shit with their clones.
>>
File: 1484447661642.jpg (577KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484447661642.jpg
577KB, 600x800px
I bet Reiju ships it.
>>
Pudding's maliciousness is pretty explicit, I don't see why you would guess it's another ruse unless you're just blindly looking for plot twists.

She didn't have to taunt Reiju to that degree if she was just going to wipe her memory anyway
>>
>>152295096
No it's
>900
The Reveal of Uranus
>1000
Law uses the Perennial Youth Operation to resurrect Luffy, Momo, and all those lost in the conflict
>1100
Chopper awakens his Devil Fruit's potential and stays same from the Rumble Ball overdose by focusing in on the memories of his crew, travels back in time 10 minutes and saves everyone by killing Vegapunk-Chopper.
>1200
Luffy vs. Sabo.
>1300
Bon-Chan returns with the armies of the dead to turn the battle against Stormalong.
>1400
Luffy meets Shanks, and after apologizing for losing the hat, Shanks gives him a hug and tells him it's fine, and he's just glad he came all this way.
>1500
The Reveal of Kronos.
>1561
Series finale.
>>
>>152294501
>Brook is the Soul King
>Big Mom has the Soul Soul Fruit

So is he immune to her life draining powers? He spent 50 years stranded on a boat and seems to be immune to aging thanks to his resurrection. Big Mom takes pieces of people's souls, but Brook can already project his soul out of his body. Maybe Brook works with Nami and the Vivre card she has to nullify BM's powers so Luffy can punch her out?
>>
File: 1270157217605.png (282KB, 600x882px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1270157217605.png
282KB, 600x882px
>>152295577
It's because Oda tossed in a flashback indicating that Pudding wanted to leave Big Mom's control like Lola. It'd be weird for Oda to put that in without any reason, and if Pudding were 100% on board with the plan, that would be the case.

Those same tropes that hinted at Pudding's face heal are now being ignored by the number of fans who feel confident they figured it out. And when the twist happens again, they'll unanimously raise their hands to the sky and decry Oda as a hack because he got them.
>>
>>152295654
>Maybe Brook works with Nami and the Vivre card she has to nullify BM's powers so Luffy can punch her out?

They already took they vivre card from Nami. Either way, I don't see them defeating an emperor so easily, especially not this early on.
>>
>>152275946
Re-asking
>>
>>152295778
That flashback was there to fool you. Also that flashback doesn't necessarily mean what you just said. It could also make pudding seem more evil, when Oda reveals what that was about.
You are going for the obvious answer "oh she is good" "look at this flashback:
>>
>>152295974
Try asking again in English
>>
>>152296082
>pudding reminisced about Lola
>tone of the memory was escaping Big Mom
>she did that to fool you behind that fourth wall

Anon, what in-universe context would she have for reliving that memory that isn't saying she wants to leave?
>>
>>152295974
The only thing I could find that's similar to what you're talking about is Sanji vs. Heaby from Movie 3 (Chopper’s Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals)

According to Wiki
>Unlike the usual scheme in the anime and manga, where Sanji would fight the martial artists specialist while Zoro would fight the swordsman, Sanji faces the swordsman and later compared him to Zoro as far inferior.
>>
File: 17-gyro.png (243KB, 482x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17-gyro.png
243KB, 482x390px
>>152285430
It's a kind of sandwich.
>>
>>152296201
No, not pudding Oda did. But noticed how he didn't show you the full flashback?
Notice how that was the chapter where it ends with her crying? Oda wanted you to think she was sacrificing herself.
See, now that I used your logic you say "uh uh that's impossible wtf!!???:
>>
>>152296354
I GET IT
>>
>>152296422
So you're saying Oda portrayed a character as having a flashback, but in actuality it was just Oda showing us a flashback on his own? Despite the fact that he's never done this before, and would have little merit to do so now?

How many hoops are you going to jump through to avoid the possible double heel turn?
>>
>>152296422
It's more likely Pudding is still evil and just plans to coup Big Mom, possibly with Capone. She has reason to want to escape or take over herself, so while there's a good chance Pudding is about to betray Big Mom, there's currently very little that points to a double fake out with Pudding actually being good.
>>
>>152296959
Are you really this dense?
It was pudding flashback, retard. Oda just didn't show it us full
>>
File: 1459221946381.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459221946381.gif
568KB, 240x291px
>>152296895
YAY
>>
>>152297091
You must have the powers of the gum gum fruit, cuz your reaching real far.
>>
>>152296201
She doesn't hide the fact that she finds Big Mom burdensome when she was revealed though

It just makes her seem like she's cruel and ultimately cares about no one
>>
>Pudding was alone with Reiju with her memory erasing ability and no need to hold back, laughing her ass off about how pathetic and worthless Sanji is and how she wonders what his face will be like when she shoots him as well as delighting at the slaughter of Germa and warning them not to bleed all over the cake and enrage Big Mom

>but she's really actually sweet still and it's another elaborate ruse put on solely for the jelly and a carpet
>>
>>152296335
Will try

>>152296151
>+18 years
>still an EOPoo
>>
What's Puddings connection to Beige?
>>
>>152298171
Brother in-law?
>>
>>152298366
What does she get out of teaming up with Beige?

The Jelly is obviously a gangster and part of his crew or something.
>>
>>152298171
>>152298473
Overthrow big mom?
>>
>>152298702
Dumbo, they want the one piece.
>>
>>152285430
LITERALLY the 2 hottest crewmembers no doubt.
>>
File: 1483655410267.png (2MB, 1012x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483655410267.png
2MB, 1012x800px
Why don't all devil fruit uses just wear life jackets?
>>
>>152286861
No, that's not it. It is just that most of the readers that guessed at her being evil, they don't just like the idea that they have been tricked. As have been pointed out several times already, the double plot twist isn't all that hidden, in fact it is pretty obvious since there have been so many clues dropped for it ever since the beginning.
>>
>>152300483
No one likes wearing life jackets
>>
>>152288952
Making little ghost babies with Perona off-screen.

>>152295654
Big Mom's ability to eat souls is confirmation that she is Perona's mother.
>>
>>152301021
The secret is to stick your legs through the armholes and wear it as a giant diaper of sorts. You can now lounge freely in the water while you float with ease.
>>
>>152295778
>decry Oda as a hack

I haven't watched watched the Anime since 2005, but always liked the universe a lot. Not sure if I ever get into it again.
But, what's the perception of Oda in general? I think this is the only series he ever has really written, so it surprises me hasn't burnt out by it (I think) yet. Is the show still good, was it even good to begin with.
Does he even have any aspirations to do another manga afterwards, it seems to me like he'd be so burnt out that he wouldn't touch anything for a long time afterwards. But I'm not sure about it.
>>
>>152301481
The show is not good, but it's because it does the shittiest job possible adapting the material. Oda's not burnt out on manga at all, he works harder than is physically good for him. He's wanted to do more manga after One Piece.
>>
Is she genuinely autistic?
>>
>>152251842
>http://is2.4chan.org/wsg/1484443627166.webm
did he always have those leg stitches?
>>152258026
>>dub
Speaking of which Toonami is getting to the Kuma brawl. Looking back is he still a threat?

Also saw the GOLD movie. Did the admirals only showed their backs becasue there are getting an manga intro?
>>
>>152285430
>"Nami-swan, I gotta do this to save everyone I love, please get out of here with Luffy!"

Nami is dumb for not getting it after the Robin fiasco.
>>
>>152301956
Yes.
>>
>>152302306
Kuma is still a huge threat.
>>
Big Mom can't touch anybody who is inside Brulee's mirror world.

That's how they are going to escape this mess.

>>152302306
Since he tried cutting his legs off at little garden.
>>
>>152295577
> I don't see why you would guess it's another ruse

Lets see:
1. In every single scene where Pudding is alone with her family or their servants, she is always shown as sad and weak.
2. In the scene where Pudding supposedly reveals that she is evil, she tells Saiji's sister outright that only her family knows what her personality is really like.
3. When she goes to talk to Luffy, in front of her brother she is all timid and weak... but when whispering to Luffy she acts all evil.

>>152297084
Working with the Capone's in order to escape doesn't make her evil. It just shows that she is willing to sacrifice and hurt other people in order to save herself.

>>152297399
No, she twists the truth and says that Big Mom pampers her. However from flashbacks and every scene we have seen her where it is just her and Big Mom, we see that Pudding is treated like a doll. So Big Mom is taking good care of her daughter, she just treating her like a favorite doll.

>>152297813
> Nitro and carpet were watching. Possibly two of Capone's goons.
> Possibility that she knew that Saiji was listening.
>>
>>152302306
>did he always have those leg stitches?
Yes. Ever since he almost cut his legs off in Little Garden. Remember when he was stuck in the wax cake?

That was another great Zoro scene. He kept making jokes as they were about to die and was all like "You guys better get your poses ready".

His dry sense of human is great.
>>
>>152302349
This. He got upgraded so he might be Gear 4th tier in both physical power and special tricks.

only reason I see Pudding actually being good is because they need a way to restore Kuma's memories

unless Vegapunk kept around a floppy with his memories.
>>
>>152302402
>a floppy

Kids will spam the SBS with "what the hell is that thing they used to restore Kuma's memories?"
>>
>>152300483
>If Luffy is made of rubber, why doesn't he float?

>if there was a devil fruit allowed the person that ate it to walk on water, would they still sink if they stood on the water?
>>
>>152302469
Rubber is solid form doesn't float.
>>
>>
>>152302469
He can use Balloon to float.
>>
>>152301956
Yes. So is Law.

Law's autism made him hate a fellow autist like Baby 5. Just like us plebs in 4chan.
>>
>>152302574
Since when was Luffy fully solid? he has air in his lungs.
>>
Worst generation by smell.

1. Blackbeard
2. Bonney
3. Killer
4. Apoo
5. Urouge
6. Luffy
7. Capone
8. Kid
9. Law
10. Zoro
11. Hawkins
>>
>>152302824
Please stop being retarded and just accept you are wrong.
A 5.5 foot block of rubber would not float with a 1 foot air pocket in it.
How do you understand so fucking little about basic physics? Are you actually underage?
>>
>>152302787
I'm kind of annoyed a cute girl like her got wasted on some fat ugly dude. She should have gotten together with a cute guy or girl.
>>
File: CjKSX0PUkAA3Yke.jpg (157KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CjKSX0PUkAA3Yke.jpg
157KB, 600x1065px
top 10 hottest male characters:

1.-Mihawk
2.-Corazon
3.-Doflamingo
4.-Zoro
5.-Garp.
6.-Dragon.
7.-Young Pink
8.-Smoker.
9.-Franky
10.-Ace.
>>
>>152303111
girls like big strong men

maybe if you talked to wymen you would understand why they fuck black men over justin biebers.
>>
>>152302962
Rubber floating devices are made of solid rubber and yet they float. huuuh. Who's the retard now? Check mate!
>>
>>152303253
where's luffy
>>
>>152303253
>no luffy
You're an enormous turd
>>
>>152303308
You. You're still retarded. I'm not even going to bother trying to spell this out for you. It's literally the first result of you google "does rubber float".
>>
>>152303300
Correction, women like powerful men. Be it actual strength or the power of money.
>>
>>152303300
No one likes black people. Not even black people. That's why there is more black on black crime than anything else.

They also smell like shit.
>>
>>152303348
>automatically believes shit just because it shows up on google.
>Is stumped and can't explain away something so he says he wont bother explaining how he is right.
You sir are amazing.
>>
>>152303387
Not wanting to waste time explaining something basic to a retard does not mean I'm "stumped".
You're also retarded for thinking there are solid rubber floating devices.
>>
>>152299379
I don't see Zoro or Robin in that image
>>
>>152303414
> Still refuses to provide explanation.
> wastes time telling other person that they are dumb but provides no evidence that they are.
Ama~azing!!
>>
>>152300483
Congratulations, you caused another argument between autists
>>
>>152303578
I hate new people so much. You don't even know how to format greentext correctly. And you realize you have given no proof at all for what you've said, right. Not even citing a google search.
People in One Piece threads are easily some of the dumbest on the whole site.
>>
>>152303333
>>152303334
>Samefag
But quads demand an answer.
>>
>>152303739
How new are you, shitlord? 11 second difference

begone cretin
>>
>>152303829
Not really hard to post with a phone.
What I'm more upset by is that posts that were 11 seconds apart were only one post number apart. /a/ is dying.
>>
File: 1483825034493.gif (599KB, 565x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483825034493.gif
599KB, 565x500px
>>152289351
If this happens I'm killing myself
>>
>>152303867
You're dumb and to think that I would care enough about your drivel to immediately post again on my phone is laughable, ordinary slime
>>
>>152303952
You're dumb to assume you're always talking to the same person.
>>
>>152303981
You're dumb
>>
>>152294889
I keep hearing about this Baron Omatsuri film but I haven't seen it. Is it really that good?

Film Gold was amazing in theaters by the way.
>>
>>152303992
It's fairly boring but has it's moments, animation and aesthetic may or may not please you
>>
>>152303992
No,Omatsuri is fucking overrated as fuck. Shitty One Piece movie. Has a "uniqye" artstyle. Not a good artstyle, imo, but "unique". That is literally about the only thing it has going for it. People like it cause it's dark or some nonesense.
>>
>>152303730
>claims there is a special way to format green text
>still provides no evidence
>Doesn't understand that burden of proof lies with the party making the claim.
AMAZIIIING!!!
>>
>>152302934
Law smells better than Killer
>>
>>152304030
>>152304621
>>152303992

Pretty much every One Piece movie before Strong World was boring. They feel like 90 minute long filler episodes. Omatsuri was different and that made it somewhat better, but it doesn't really hold up to the generation of movies we've been getting now that Oda's involved and designing for them.
>>
>>152303253
1- Akainu
2- Don Accino
3 -Ace
3 -Sabo
4 -Sanji
5- Luffy
6 -Mr 5
7 -Hannyabal
>>
>>152302934
Law should be at the very bottom, he probably showers twice a day. Zoro would be near the middle, cause he works out every waking minute.
>>
>>152303739
Number 11
>>
>>152305576
Even after all the working out he still smells like steel somehow
>>
>>152305576
He's a fucking doctor he should shower regularly.
>>
File: 1483141886569.jpg (48KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483141886569.jpg
48KB, 225x350px
>>152306235
I don't disagree, it's just that Law is a germaphobe too.

>>152306120
Sweaty steel.
>>
>>152295227
Reiju already tapped Sanji like a good onee-san would do
>>
File: 1484559998433.jpg (125KB, 518x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484559998433.jpg
125KB, 518x600px
>No chapter for 35.000 Indictions
>>
File: robin eye.png (415KB, 726x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
robin eye.png
415KB, 726x399px
has the quality of the anime gone up since dressrosa?
>>
>>152307616
No, it's still shit.
>>
>>152307733
:(
>>
>>152307733
Yes.
>>
>>152287322
Not the same thing. They were referring g to Brook
Who looked like a corpse
>>
>>152291451
Monet is alive, she threw the note and will be nakama
There, we basically had sex
>>
>>152303992
>>152304621
This honestly. It's got some jiggly animation and the ending gets edgy with the porcupine thing. That aside my top 4 are:
Film z
Film gold
Strong world
Dead end adventure
>>
File: Monet_Portrait.png (370KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Monet_Portrait.png
370KB, 720x720px
>>152308260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM1tpfSXQyU
>>
>>152302393
but they are homies controled by big mom
>>
File: thirsty.png (109KB, 417x417px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thirsty.png
109KB, 417x417px
>>152295227
She wants the Grandmaster
>>
>>152292183
The funny thing is that this shit only got introduced to make Law look stronger.

I mean, Vergo is a fucking Rokushiki user, and he knew about the Ope Ope no mi. Why not using Soru+Kami-e+Shigan? Speed dodging is the best option against Law's powers.
>>
>>152295974
It's movie 3, but it's shit. Why would you want to watch it?
>>
>>152303253
>no Luffy
>>
>>152305150
It's not special, you're just new a fuck. And you are also retarded a fuck for not knowing what the burden of proof means. And what it actually means is nothing. It's just some cop out device retards use. If something is true, you can prove it is true from any stance, not just a defensive one. 2+2 equals 4 whether you are being asked or telling someone else. Retards like you just scream "burden of proof" whenever you can't make a real argument. And of course, you were the first one to claim rubber can float, so even by your own retarded logic, the burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>152312561
And here we have the retard of the thread replying to obvious bait.
>>
File: 20161231_095332.png (743KB, 1440x1412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20161231_095332.png
743KB, 1440x1412px
>>152311723
Ugliest of the series
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (555KB, 1692x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
555KB, 1692x420px
anime a best
>>
Why doesn't One Piece have music this amazing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsn2tT5yTc
>>
is there a chapter this thursday?
>>
>>152313201
jesus
>>
Why in the fuck are shippers allowed to open new threads?
>>
>>152289208
>>152290160
he's kind of like Luffy in that regard
his crew is his family, he doesn't care about their strength
>>
>>152287326
There won't be any new Yonko's, the entire point of Luffy is he will be upending all the current systems, he's already destroyed the Shichibukai, Ennies Lobby, Impel Down and Marineford.

There can't be any Yonko if there's a Pirate King. The real question is only, will they all fall at once or one by one? Because if it's one by one, the term Yonko will no longer make sense. Part of the benefit of the timeskip was avoiding the period of time where they were the Sanko.

Also, I'm quite curious what a Pirate King actually is, I guess we'll have to wait until we see Shanks for that. It seems that a Pirate King doesn't actually control anything, based on what we know of Roger and what Luffy wants vs. what the Yonko are doing...

A Yonko is much more a threat to the civilians of the world than a Pirate King. The only thing Roger and Luffy do that makes them actual pirates is destroy the World Government by simply not giving a fuck.
>>
>>152313201
arent you forgetting something, bitch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI
>>
>>152313201
Because Toei is bottom tier and everybody knows it
>>
>>152313273
are you even reading the manga?
pirate king is the freest pirate in the world
>>
>>152311218
Bruh

Both Vergo and Doffy thought Law wasn't strong enough. That was it. If villains actually used good tactics and thought about stuff, Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Nami, etc would have been dead before they even reached Loguetown.
>>
>>152313214
No
>>152313258
What's wrong with that picture?
>>
>>152313370
I know, but still.
>>
Gold made me so happy, it's nice to see they've gotten better than Strong World and Z, makes me hopeful for a new film. I enjoyed seeing an original story that was actually set in the One Piece universe.
>>
>>152313499
None of the movies are canon senpai. Just saying.
>>
>>152313273
The Shichibukai were still the Shichibukai, even though members were gone all the damn time. Hell, Marineford had frickin' 5. 4 when you realise that the WG had effectively sacked Moria at that point and was basically using for him one last dirty job.

It took Teach 1 year to be recognised as one of the Emperors. I'm sure Whitebeard was still considered to be an Emperor even after death because of his influence. It's not like everything about WB just disappeared into thin air the second he died. The Yonkou will go down relatively quickly. Luffy may even be considered one, and probably some other Supernova as well. But somw of the older ones will still exist.
>>
>>152313499
How is Gold set in the One Piece universe? It takes place right after Dressrosa, but the entire crew is there and there's no indication that Whole Cake has already happened.
>>
>>152313353
Exactly, he's free, which means he doesn't control anyone because he loves freedom...keep in mind, Roger still got regularly chased by the Marines...he was free because he did whatever he wanted, rather than settling down...the Yonko (except Shanks and Blackbeard) are nothing like a Pirate King, because they are all hunkered down somewhere, just controlling people and by extension, forcing themselves into a very limited life of never being free to do what they want because they have a whole empire to keep in check

Doflamingo was immensely powerful but his hands were also tied by the fact that everything he had was just teetering on the edge of being upended at any moment, the Pirate King doesn't need anyone else to make him succeed, people just want to be around him
>>
>>152313521
>>152313627
I know it's not canon, but it captures the actual spirit of the universe and could take place in the series at the point in which it was set. Obviously, it didn't, but character-wise and universe-wise, it all works. The other movies didn't work at all and were just fan-fiction tier with some great moments but lacked a conceivable plot.
>>
>>152313815
I should add that for me the movie captured the same spirit of all those awesome color spreads, even though none of that stuff happened, it clearly could have and it's nice to think for a moment that it did but just was skipped over because it didn't have any consequence on the grander story.
>>
>>152313815
Not really. Characters feel so out of character in the movies
>>
>>152313566
But the Shichi became a burden to the Government rather than an asset, they were meant to deter pirates exactly like Luffy from ever existing but Luffy came along and either had all of them use the power they gained for the purpose of stopping him, to actually aid him...or, he beat the shit out of them if they did try to stop him. He was already ruining the system in East Blue when Mihawk destroyed Don Krieg but encouraged Luffy and Zoro to meet him again, when he should have stopped them too.

I could agree there was still four empires after WB died, but not four emperors. I guess we'll know when we see Marco again...but based on Marineford, he did not seem capable of rising to the occasion and probably mourned extensively and gave in without a real fight.
>>
>>152313926
How? It was literally just the plot of Dressrosa but focused on the fun rather than the set-up. Even the inclusion of the CP0 and Revolutionaries seemed plausible based on what we've seen so far and while it may be made implausible in the future when those groups are developed, for now it seemed exactly in the spirit of the current story.
>>
>>152285797
No she won't. She'll open the Tamatebako and fuck up the wedding, giving them just enough time to escape. They don't have nearly enough people to take her down.
>>
>>152287983
Both Doffy and Law were absolutely ridiculous in Dressrosa. They must have collectively lost enough blood to fill a swimming pool.
>>
File: 1480013535529.gif (1MB, 200x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480013535529.gif
1MB, 200x220px
>>152314066
>How?
>Sanji not talking to Nami at all
>Sanji talking to Robin a lot
>Nami talking to brook a lot
>Nami and Franky interacting
>Usopp and Sanji not talking at all
>etc
Literally something that wouldn't happen in the manga
>>
>>152314165
Oh, I see, you think that their gag behavior is the only interactions they ever have and yet somehow rationalize that even with those immature bonds they endured two years of grueling training just to be together again
>>
>>152314165
>crewmates talking to each other is out of character
Wow
>>
File: 4h4g5r3.jpg (227KB, 1668x3072px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4h4g5r3.jpg
227KB, 1668x3072px
>>152312626
>>
>>152314271
>>152314308
Nami never talks to Franky in the manga.
Usopp and Sanji talk a lot
Sanji talks to Nami more than Robin
Etc
>>
>>152287983
At least Oda made clear that Luffy didnt have a shot against Doflamingo. I really liked that about the arc. Croc was beat in a fair 1v1, Lucie was basically beat in a fair 1v1 as well, but Doflamingo took an entire island to slow down, a supernova team mate and dozens of people to carry around the protag so that he doesnt die after misjudging his own strength.
>>
>>152314424
Literally kill yourself
>>
File: 852-1.png (1MB, 1136x837px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-1.png
1MB, 1136x837px
Robin is perfect
>>
File: 852-2.png (885KB, 1116x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-2.png
885KB, 1116x840px
>>152315498
Reiju is perfect
>>
File: 852-3.png (1MB, 1122x836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-3.png
1MB, 1122x836px
>>152315530
>>
File: 852-4.png (913KB, 1121x836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-4.png
913KB, 1121x836px
>>152315549
Only death can stop Jinbei from joining now
>>
File: 852-5.png (891KB, 1125x836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-5.png
891KB, 1125x836px
>>152315573
>>
File: 852-6.png (950KB, 1123x834px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-6.png
950KB, 1123x834px
>>152315605
So was Sora a marine?
Why would the comic strip say that?
>>
File: 852-7.png (920KB, 1123x836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-7.png
920KB, 1123x836px
>>152315632
>>
File: 852-8.png (908KB, 1125x837px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-8.png
908KB, 1125x837px
>>152315657
>>
File: 852-9.png (884KB, 1126x834px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
852-9.png
884KB, 1126x834px
>>152315706
>>
File: NaVinao.jpg (29KB, 427x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NaVinao.jpg
29KB, 427x446px
NaVi is canon
>>
File: 1477664850989.jpg (23KB, 259x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477664850989.jpg
23KB, 259x195px
>>152315498
Thanks anon!
>>
>>152315776
I honestly wouldn't mind this. But it'd have to get more build up first.
>>
>>152313815
It felt no different than any of the other movies and literally could not take place at the point that it was set, immediately post-Dressrosa.

Honestly, movie 4 fits what you're describing far better that Gold does.
>>
>>152315549
>Why do I feel like I've been through this before
Fuck, I knew what she meant but didn't make the connection until now. Another nod to what happened in Little Garden with Zoro, isn't it?
>>
>>152315573
>Yea mate, it's a rebellion, don't worry about it
>laughs as he pisses of an Emperor and lets her prisoners escape
"Ugh, Jinbe is so boring" my ass. Jinbe's killing it.
>>
>>152292203
>eat two devil fruits

So does it really make the user explode, or is it more like food poisoning or some shit?

Or does it vary with certain DF combos?

Like if you ate a rubber and a lightning fruit, you'd very likely explode into a hot rubbery molten mass and leave a gigantic lightning strike on the ground scarring it forever as a result, or some shit.

Or if you eat a zoan cat fruit, and a zoan dog fruit, you'd die from rapid cancer growth which leads to organ failure or some shit like that.
>>
File: wuuuv.jpg (215KB, 517x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wuuuv.jpg
215KB, 517x506px
NTR Pudding is the best Pudding
>>
File: LZ.png (354KB, 704x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LZ.png
354KB, 704x400px
>>152316354
Just another reason why Luffy and Zoro are best bros
>>
File: abdullah.png (147KB, 259x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
abdullah.png
147KB, 259x386px
what is his end game?
>>
>>152313147
G-8 filler > Gold
>>
>>152289208
Diamante and Trebol were fucking jokes

Pica wasn't joking when he said that he alone could have rekt everyone.
>>
File: lRcKKkD.jpg (468KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lRcKKkD.jpg
468KB, 1280x720px
>>152288952
I always found this image dumb. His stache should be green.
>>
>>152310990
This actually has fanart. Lol
>>
>>152318300
It's a fake.
>>
File: 1479681094641.png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479681094641.png
17KB, 640x773px
Reiju is deceiving you guys...............

Pudding is innocent
>>
>>152318476
Turn around anon
>>
File: 1471483850027.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471483850027.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>152318562
Hey...
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x135px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x135px
>>152303253
Just move Smoker and Franky bit up and we're set. Good taste anon.
>>
>>152295211
But why would they do that?
>>
File: Hancock_manga.png (406KB, 365x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hancock_manga.png
406KB, 365x479px
>her last appearance in the manga was almost 7 years ago

When will she appear again lads? I miss her.
>>
File: 20170116_124318.png (228KB, 1365x2401px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170116_124318.png
228KB, 1365x2401px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>152319116
She'll show up at in the last chapter in a wedding photo with Luffy.
>>
>>152319283
>luffy
>getting married
>or having any sort of relationship

I just have a very hard time believing that.
>>
>>152319116
Soon. When the schichibukai gets demolished
>>
>>152319116
>>152319283
>>152319391
Is that long sleeve red shirt that Luffy wears Hancock's?
He got all of his clothes from Hancock after all.
>>152319373
Not marriage, he will just knock her up and go back to see
>>
>>152319116
I am intersted in how she would be introduced. My guess is something to do with the Schichibukai.

I just want to see her interact with the other crewmates. Especially Nami and Robin given her overactive imagination.
>>
File: 1484592891392.jpg (47KB, 500x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484592891392.jpg
47KB, 500x282px
This will be canon soon.
>>
File: ch602.jpg (467KB, 890x1266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ch602.jpg
467KB, 890x1266px
>>152319116
I just checked and the last chapter she appeared in outside those cover stories was chapter 602 which came out in October of 2010.

Where did all that time go?
>>
File: 20170116_124805.png (2MB, 1017x1431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170116_124805.png
2MB, 1017x1431px
What's the meaning of gender bending, bros?
>>
>>152292203
Obviously that would kill him, but he's not just trying to die, he's trying to see what will kill him. Same reason he doesn't just drink poison or let someone kill him. He wants a good death.
>>
>>152319116
She was on the cover mini-comic of chapter 834. She's back in Amazon Lilly celebrating Luffy's bounty hitting 500,000,000.
>>
>>152319618
>She can’t be standing on the rooster otherwise she should be higher. Is she possibly sitting on Sanji’s lap?
It's already canon, anon.
>>
>>152320804
Yes she is sitting on Sanji, that's why he is looking at her like that.
I was about to post this, you beat me to it
>>
>>152320804
Nice find
>>
Pudding est une gentille fille. Vous verrez, vous allez être soufflé d'putain dehors. Menteusepds SDPD !
>>
>>152321234
yeah, I agree, SaNa will be canon by the end of this arc
>>
>>152320804
I thought SaNafags made fun of other shippers for using cover pages to justify their ship?
>>
>>152320980
>>152320804
>You can fell how moment before she smile at him and he hold her back with his right hand
>She turn her head back to Cheering Luffy with smile, which has not had enough time to fade
ODAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>152320804
Is funny how everyone is looking at Luffy but Sanji, he is looking at Nami.
>>152321780
Is not good to use them because Oda shipbaits both ships on it. Even others like UsNa
>>
>>152319116
>When will she appear again lads?
She will reappear when she gives birth to Rayleighs child
>>
>>152312561
>burden of proof means nothing.
>It's just some cop out device retards use.
So, making a claim you should not be expected to provide evidence to support it? Because asking somebody to prove what they are saying is true, is now somehow a copout device retards use in an argument? You mean an argument where one party makes a claim and says the other party is wrong, but refuse to actually prove their case? Because we are meant to believe the other party is retarded because... reasons?

It's only January and we have already found a prime candidate for most autistic fuck of the year. Wow.
>>
>>152317661
Open a restaurant, give a kid HIV and be sued for millions of dollars
>>
>>152322471
*hepatitis
>>
File: 002_1483003021.jpg (2MB, 1569x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
002_1483003021.jpg
2MB, 1569x1150px
>>152321780
The whole thing is fucking retarded. I could take a bunch of other cover pages with two characters close or touching each other and use it to justify some shipperfag delusion. Look at this cover page for example. The fact the Luffy and Nami are sitting together while everyone else is standing MUST mean that they are fucking according to their logic.

I don't know why these tumblr landwhales decided to crawl on here, but the make every OP thread unbearable with their constant spam.
>>
>>152322520
T.Buttmad LuNafag.
Is over bud, just jump onto the SaNa ship now
>>
File: 1427839760974.jpg (293KB, 712x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427839760974.jpg
293KB, 712x800px
>>152320056
Creating new hug material.
>>
>>152302934
Are you joking? BB probably smells like rum, gunpowder and black cherries.
Look at that beard work on his den den mushi. He cares about appearance.

Meanwhile Zoro doesnt fucking bathe.
>>
>>152322371
I like how you ignore the part of the post that points out how even by your own retard logic the burden of proof is on you because you are the one who made the initial claim that rubber floats. And yes, it is a cop out device. Look at how you refuse to explain or give proof for anything at all that you're saying. If something is correct, proof it is correct. Nothing else is relevant. It doesn't matter who says what first.
>>
>>152322632
I called out all shippers you fucking retard. The fact that you automatically get defensive as soon as the words Nami and Luffy are mentioned in the same sentence is fucking sad.
>>
Who are the most loyal strawhats?

In my opinion it's Zoro and Sanji, Luffy really trusts in them and understands them the most.

Usopp too I guess. The rest of the strawhats don't seem that invested in Luffy and have other interests.
>>
>>152322976
Brook, Zoro, Sanji and Robin for sure.
This is the correct answer.
>>
Who will Sanji fight this arc ?

Ichiji or Katakuri ?
>>
>>152322976
Literally every single Strawhat has other interests. Including Zoro and Sanji.

Most loyal, imo, are Zoro and Brook. Zoro and Usopp are probably the most invested in Luffy though. They have a connection that other Strawhats don't.
>>
>>152323105
>Ichiji
I don't think they will fight.
Unless it is to prove a point
>kakaturi
First we need to find out if he/she is pudding or not
>>
>>152313147
Why is his hats brim so fucking small?
>>
>>152322709
>Meanwhile Zoro doesnt fucking bathe
Yet he still smells like sweet sweet steel
>>
>>152322976
Zoro and Brook
>>
She was smiling when she shot Reiju
>>
>>152323192

She isn't pudding 100% and I hope Katakuri is a male.

I want to see Katakuri wipe the floor with Judge and the other Vinsmoke then Sanji winning to humiliate them even more.
>>
What One Piece character tastes the best?
My vote goes to either Chopper or Keimi.
>>
>>152288787
If anything his INT was maxed out, his crew was the ones that fucked up everything for him.
>>
>>152313370
>etc
>>
>>152323826
Jinbe
>>
My problem with Pudding isn't her personality reveal, but the problems that brings with it ESPECIALLY with her fucking devil fruit power
If this was her personality and power all along then shit should have gone way differently
>>
>>152323801
100%.
Idk about that.. Kakaturi is used to make pudding and slime. And pudding is related to both of those things. Is not impossible
>>
>>152292183
this is the edgiest shit in OP?

that must be a fuckin joke
>>
>>152323883
How would things have gone differently?
>>
>>152323883
Do you not know how story telling goes?
Same shit can be said about Zou.
It could have gone way different if the minks would've said they like the samurai
>>
>>152302934
>bonney at 2
it's probably true, but i dont want to believe it
>>
>>152323870
I mean people like Coby, Village Cheif A, Genzo, Nojiko, Kaya, Merry, the Pumpkin Pirates or whatever those kids' were called, Johnny, Yosaku, and probably more.
>>
>>152323888
We know her DF isn't suited to fight and she look weak (physically) I don't see her turning into a gorilla.
>>
>>152323826
Minotaurus. Cows are fucking delicious.
>>
>>152324112
>her df isn't suited to fight
Oda comes up with crazy shit. Is not impossible
>physically
Smoothie and cracker don't look it
>>
>>152322976
I would say Zoro since he's been with Luffy from the beginning and they have similar goals.
>>
>>152324183
What is she going to do, throw film rolls at people?
>>
>>152324295
Viola could shoot whales out of her eyes at people
>>
File: 1456505785450.jpg (93KB, 538x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456505785450.jpg
93KB, 538x295px
>no chapter this week
how will I get through
>>
>>152323826
Just how fat you have to be to think about eating OP characters?
>>
>>152324802
>waaaah no chapter this week
You faggots have nothing to do in life? I envy you
>>
>>152325765
get out of here normie
>>
>>152326004
Don't worry f a m. You won't always be 15.
Enjoy as long as you have sustain.
>>
>>152326154
t. 13 year old
>>
>>152324802
You won't. Just end it all now.
>>
File: a few.jpg (247KB, 188x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a few.jpg
247KB, 188x900px
ok .. i ship nami with lots of characters bcuz of her personality , but honestly nothing compared to SanNami and no one can doubt it. plus, oda is making it easier to ship them .. y,know with all these hints ! hopefully he won’t let us down in the end of OP ^ ^ Not to mention that “ sanji kun ” ..
>>
>>152326992
Drink bleach
>>
>>152295211

>clone army BTFOing everyone

That's not how it usually works in any fictional medium
>>
Doesany;lf Dofla''hm
>>
>>152328373
I agree
>>
>tumblr meltdown over some Sherlock Holmes show not ending in their homo ship
Soon a certain One Piece ship will suffer the same fate.
The reckoning is close at hand. SaNageddon will be glorious to witness.
>>
>>152326992
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot.

I'm assuming your post is ironic for your own benefit.
>>
>>152328373
yes
>>
>yfw luffy is in the same sea as shanks now
It's only a matter of time before they meet.
>>
Do you think other straw hats will get their own arcs in the future or did Oda rushed so much with the recent powerleveling that there are no chance of this ever happening?
>>
>>152328946
Not sure about the other straw hats, but I would love to see a Chopper/Franky/Brook arc where we see more character developpment.

For example Chopper could fall in love with a girl but get fatally friendzoned because he is a "monster". This puts him in severe depression and re-opens all his past wounds causing himself to awake his zoan fruit power, turning himself into a human only to be rejected by god knows what reason (you pick one).

Any idea of what could be good Frank/Brook character arc ?
>>
>>152328946
Each SH already got their own arc, Sanji just got an extra one
>>
>>152328579
The LuNa meltdown will happen and it will be the best.
>>
>>152328579
>implications
>>
>>152329110
They are still non-characters for the most part
>>
>>152326992
Nice Jojo reference!
>>
File: 1484608852897.png (980KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484608852897.png
980KB, 1280x1810px
Everyone's favorite fishman will be nakama soon!
>>
>>152329335
Yeah I can't wait for Hachi to join
>>
>>152329064
All these characters already got their arcs. The cook was the only one left vaguely mysterious
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
So can we all agree that Jinbe will kick the bucket this arc?
>>
>>152329459
fuck off he's not dying
>>
>>152329459
fuck yes he's dying
>>
>>152329064
Didn't Oda say in an SBS once that Chopper isn't into human girls?

Plus, he's already into Milky.
>>
File: 1484609668135.png (720KB, 524x574px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484609668135.png
720KB, 524x574px
>>152329564
>mfw Kaido has already destroyed Zou and Milky is dead.
>>
shippers should all kill themselves
>>
>>152300483
Well humans should float either way, but they sink straight to the bottom with a DF because it literally weighs them down. A life jacket probably won't help.
>>
File: 1484610111517.jpg (127KB, 588x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484610111517.jpg
127KB, 588x600px
>>152329743
It's not shipping if it's canon.
>>
>>152329925
This
>>
>>152329874
There's really never been anything that says a DF makes someone weight more.
Also, only fatty people float. Muscle is more dense than fat.
>>
File: I got this.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I got this.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
"LEAVE PUDDING TO ME, SANJI"
>>
>>152330109
Sanji-kun*
>>
File: 148461261933.jpg (113KB, 900x1123px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148461261933.jpg
113KB, 900x1123px
>>
>>152329459
he probably lost alot of years of his lifespan to BM
>>
franky could've been so fucking much.
>>
>>152328579
>SaNageddon
Got a chuckle out of me
>>
>>152326992
What is this? Shipping for ants?
>>
>>152330109
Man, more strawhats need to just carry around a gun. Sometimes you just need to shoot someone.
>>
>>152331570
>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 4 MB
If you got a better version I'll take it anon.
>>
File: The legendary.png (116KB, 722x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The legendary.png
116KB, 722x410px
>Judge was desperate to engineer the perfect Vinsmoke warrior, one who will be a match for the legends passed down in their family of the superman who would some day be born among them
>Ironically overlooked the one true seed of potential that had been born from Sora's attempts to preserve the humanity of at least one of the children

Big Mom will soon realize that she isn't dealing with the average Germa warrior anymore.
>>
File: image.png (698KB, 534x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
698KB, 534x547px
What do you think are the best DFs? All of them could be pretty crazy if you are creative.
>>
>>152332492
ope ope no mi is just fucking crazy
>>
>>152332492
Magma and light are just absurd. Law's fruit was ridiculous until it got thrown under the bus in Dressrosa and Doflamingo casually dealt with it. Earthquake fruit doesn't need much to be said about it. If you're a strong martial artist then the slow fruit is an incredible combination.

but really like you said, many of them can be crazy with the right use and the right user
>>
File: 1476321082451.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476321082451.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>152323718
DELET THJS
>>
>>152332492
The Kage Kage gets a bad rep because Moria was such a lazy fuck but it's an absurdly strong fruit in it's own right.

>Can send your shadow off to fight for you
>Can swap places with shadow, insane evasive power higher than a logia if you have the reflexes for it
>Instant-KO if you manage to cut off a persons shadow, instakill if in direct sunlight
>Can send shadow into someone ELSES shadow and directly control the shape of their body thereby breaking the laws of physics
>Stockpile shadows for a massive power boost on demand
>>
>no chapter this week

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>152332492
most logias are good

I always liked doffy's fruit too
>>
>>152332744
Cause Oda hates Pudding
>>
>>152332492
Phoenix Zoan sounds pretty good.
>>
>>152332492
I expect Blueno to come back with the CP-0. In my mind, his fruit could be absurd, but he almost didn't use it to do anything good. I want to see it used properly.
>>
>>152332704
This, and you forgot you can shape-shift your shadow/body. It's really OP, but Moria is dumb.
>>
>>152332704
>>152332995
You have already said that,
my bad.
>>
>>152332791
Logia has an advantage, but they are not perfect. Paramecia can be as good if not superior depending of the fruit. We still need to see somebody use a normal Zoan on a different way, if thats possible (Chopper is the only one who makes
something different). Mythical Zoan are
broken.
>>
>>152333072
yeah but imagine knowing haki, rokushiki and having a logia, you'd be top tier easily
>>
>>152332492
>best devil fruit
>luffy's red hawk
>sanji's hells memories
>marco
i still think its pointless if sanji can coat himself in flames out of sheer anger
>>
File: 586.png (366KB, 550x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
586.png
366KB, 550x750px
>>152303253
1: Cedar the Pharmacist
2: Brook
3: Buggy
4: Rob Lucci
5: Smoker
6: Hawkins
7: Pre TS Franky
8: Doflamingo
9: Enel
10: Pre TS Killer
After #3 they're tentatively placed
>>
>Pudding is not evil

When is this going to end?
>>
>>152323955
For one thing, why did she tell Luffy how to get to the island?`If she just wanted to get him there, simply use her power to give him a false memory. But if the plan is to kill Sanji's family, why help Luffy find the island at all?
>>
>152334778
>Why did the character not show her powers before the twist
Replying just in case you really are autistic and confused.
>>
Ok, I just finished Punk Hazard. I know this is the reason of a lot of shitpost here, but I need to ask: are we sure Vergo and Monet are dead?
>>
>>152323718
Looks like a generic face.

>>152334326
1. When there is an actual conclusion to the arc and we get to see how it actually plays out.
2. When we get a proper explanation as to what those flashbacks were about.
3. When we get Pudding's motives explained.

etc etc etc

Its not that people can't believe that Pudding is evil or that they are fan of her character, it is that there is to much shit suggesting that it is just a plot twist and the big reveal was just fake. So once all the points and questions that have been raised have been properly addressed, then there will be no need for any more discussion since we will know for sure what was going on.

>>152334864
You do know that the post you are addressing wasn't saying anything of the sort right?
>>
>>152334992
Also, just started Dressrosa and holy shit, was Bellamy always this big?
>>
>>152323888
> Kakaturi is used to make pudding
So maybe Kakaturi is her father?
>>
>>152334992
Still unconfirmed.
>>
File: Brookcries.png (542KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brookcries.png
542KB, 1280x720px
>mfw next chapter skips Brook again.
>>
>>152334992
They're referred to as having died but if you want to get technical, you can't say for sure. A significant part of Monet's backstory was revealed in an SBS though, which is the kind of information you'd expect to be brought up in the manga if they were still around.

>>152335102
Welcome to the New World where everyone grew a few feet and Luffy shrunk a few inches
>>
>>152292203
>hasnt been shown triying to drown himself
this shit better be explained
>>
>>152334992
I doubt they're dead. They'll likely appear in a cover story at some point imo, crocodiles crew did after all.
>>
>>152335252
>>152335416
Wasn't CP9 the most powerful and secret and shit of the CPs? Now CP-0 was introduced like this was never said?
>>
>>152335510
cp0 is cp9 rebranded, same members from cp9 are now cp0, a new org
>>
>>152335416
Baroque Works were just defeated in various ways and left at that, like many villains

Monet was gravely injured with heavy emphasis on the severity and Vergo was sliced into pieces and smiled(!) while left in the exploding factory. Who exactly would have been there to save them and why?
>>
>>152335596
they survive the explosion, vergo regains control over his body parts and pieces himself together
>>
>>152335036
Tbqhwy truthfag you come across as a bigger faggot every day you defend her. Maybe she was pretending to smile when she shot Reiju too.
>>
File: uwotm8.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uwotm8.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>152332492
WATER DEVIL FRUIT WHEN
>>
>>152335510
Little elements like this are tossed in there throughout the story as the scale increased, it's a little jarring but can still fit into the story. It's more strange that after the cover story Lucci not only went back, but worked with Spandam again.

>>152335583
That's definitely not true as the first three members shown, particularly the tall one, look different. Only Lucci, Spandam and I guess Kaku it seems are known.

Besides Lucci, and to a lesser extent Kaku and Jabra, the rest of CP9 was weak.
>>
>>152335762
Pretty sure he is trolling. He denies everything. I think he might be monetfag
>>
>>152332492
Kuma's fruit is so insane that Oda had to write it out by getting him lobotomized

I personally really liked Diamante's fruit but he was a total retard about using it. I was expecting some long-range cloth swordplay and instead got a bunch of gimmicks.
>>
>>152322875
Oh that? That is simple to explain. You I never claimed that rubber floated. I said that rubber floating devices floated, not that rubber floated.
>>
>>152335769
Kaku with a couple of years of giraffe experience under his belt is going to be a goddamn beast.
>>
>>152335583
That was what I thought, that CP-0 was formed after the CP9 incident with the Straw Hats, but the way Robin said looked like they always existed.
>>
>>152302469
>>152335980
>If Luffy is made of rubber, why doesn't he float?
>>
>>152335596
Was there an explosion? I thought that there wasn't anything, that it would have, but Caeser stabbed Monet before she push the button, so Vergo should die with the gas.
>>
>>152335763
Water DF user appears on one of the first movies.
>>
>>152336123
No, Caeser stopping Monet prevented the whole facility from exploding

The SAD factory where Vergo was was destroyed
>>
>>152335763
in Fairy Tail
>>
Urouge is super cool and I want to see more of him.
>>
>>152334778
I think from the start the wedding was not just about the Vinsmokes, but also a trap for the Straw Hats. Luffy declared war on Big Mom back after Fishman Island, and it's not like the Straw Hats identities are unknown since they all have bounties. It may have been a happy coincidence for BM when the Vinsmokes offered up Sanji as a groom, and after that she planned for the SHs to come rescue him. She easily could've told Pudding to give them the "secret" route to the island, especially since BM's soldiers were waiting for the SHs when the arrived. Also remember when Luffy and Nami were locked up, BM did say she was disappointed that he hadn't brought his entire crew.
>>
>>152336815
>yfw he drops out of the fucking sky from nowhere towards the end of the arc and beats another commander
>>
One Piece = Coordinate

Oda got cucked out of his own reveal. What will he do now?
>>
>>152336087
>If Luffy is made of rubber, why doesn't he float?
>If Luffy is made of rubber
>if?
> ---->?
>why doesn't he float?
> ---> ?
> = question
This really isn't all that hard to understand.
>>
So the US release of Gold. Was it dub or original?
>>
>>152335762
>truthfag
I don't understand this reference. Is it a bad thing to actually consider facts and truth important now?

>Maybe she was pretending to smile when she shot Reiju too.
Didn't look like she was smiling to me. Looked like your normal open almost smiling mouth that characters in One Piece are drawn with. I could be wrong though, the image was very small and blurry because it as seen from afar.

>>152335810
>He denies everything.
No, I have consistently asked for people to disprove a couple of of my arguments. Nobody so far have even tried. All my posts are met with "You are a retard" and similar shit. Seems more to me like it is the "Pudding is evil" faction that are unwilling to even have a proper discussion about it. But what do I know... maybe I have missed some post a couple of days ago? I only started posting in these threads the day before yesterday.

>>152337227
Why would they set a trap for the Strawhat pirates and jeopardize their plot to get their hands on the soldiers? Wouldn't it have been better to get their hands on the soldiers and THEN taken care of the Strawhats?
>>
>>152337992
Nobody wants to argue with you. You are obviously fishing for (you)s.
You denying pudding laughing while shooting Reiju confirms that.
>>
>>152337673
You have to be pretending to be retarded or this is the most pathetic damage control I have ever seen.

First off, since you knew, you don't understand that implying style green text means the opposite of what is actually said.
Secondly, your whole argument was based of Luffy being rubber. Even your next post after your first one was same.

I'm done humoring you.
>>
>>152338059
There we go. Nobody wants to argue and even try to disprove my points. Instead of disproving my points, you post other stuff like "it looked like she smiled in that memory", which even if it was true doesn't explain away any of the arguments I have made. As show I have already somewhat fully debunked the whole "she smiled in that memory" argument, but so far nobody is touching any of my arguments.

But lie you said, nobody wants to actually argue against something they can't really disprove. So instead you try to debase the person making the argument.

I'm not fishing after (you) whatever the hell that means. But even if I was, my arguments still stand uncontested as long as nobody even tries to discuss them.
>>
>>152338379
You know what. You're right.
>>
>>152338379
>whatever that means
(You)
>>
>>152338438
Of course I am.

>>152338543
I don't really get what you are getting at.
>>
>>152338263
>First off, since you knew, you don't understand that implying style green text means the opposite of what is actually said.
umm what? I don't really understand what you are saying here. I simply use the implying green text in whichever way is most fitting for the actual response. Are you telling me that there is some sort of secret rule concerning this that only the cool kids know about?

>Secondly, your whole argument was based of Luffy being rubber.
It is? News to me man. Are you sure about that? From what I can see I asked why Luffy was floating if he was rubber. Somebody then said that rubber doesn't float, to which I asked them to present some evidence. Nowhere did I say that rubber was floating. Is it my fault if the other party assumed that I did? Or should the other party be blamed for jumping to conclusions?
>>
>>152338623
>one piece threads
>>
File: 1464706737459.png (305KB, 986x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464706737459.png
305KB, 986x553px
when you thought there'll be a chapter this week but remembered Oda's a hack
>>
>>152287326
Technically, Blackbeard was lumped into the Worst Generation, so he counts.
>>
>>152338657
If your argument isn't rubber floats, why are you demanding proof? Oh right, I forgot, you have downs.
>>
So what happened to Coby? He got promoted, but wouldn't Sakazuki have it out for him?
>>
>>152336747
I pray all the nights before sleep for Fairy Fucking Tail end soon. Jesus Christ
>>
I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...
>>
If film Z isn't canon, what about when they met Kuzan at the hot springs?
>>
>>152339207
Sakazuki knows that he's on really thin ice with Garp and that if he tries to fuck with Coby that Garp will just pound his face into the ground.
>>
>>152339207
Garp has a lot of say in the marines I guess.
Or Akainu just didn't care anymore as long as he does his job
>>
>>152339316
the characters and explained events in the movie are canon, the interaction with the straw hats is not.
>>
>>152339316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7b5TvEAdMw
I honestly think this is one of the best scenes in One Piece.
>>
>>152339074
I demand proof because I want to know for sure if rubber floats. For all I know you could be lying. You claim rubber doesn't float, so I ask you to show proof. It isn't that hard to understand is it?
>>
>>152339257
Better girls
Funner chapters
Better fans
Funner threads
Fairy tail has more enjoyment to offer than one piece though.
>>
File: 1425620514007.png (69KB, 250x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425620514007.png
69KB, 250x300px
>>152302725
"no"
>>
>Dressrosa is Alabasta 2.0
>Whole Cake feels like Thriller Bark 2.0 with the plot device of Ennis Lobby
Am I reading to hard here, or do others feel the same?
>>
File: 1478082824452.jpg (59KB, 599x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478082824452.jpg
59KB, 599x600px
>>152339688
>I demand
Who are you again
>>
>>152302725
Holy shit I'm laughing and throwing up at the same time
>>
>>152339800
LOL?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!???!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!
>>
>>152339917
>>152339688
Why are One Piece threads so bad?
>>
>>152339943
Because of (You)
>>
File: file.png (755KB, 584x899px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
755KB, 584x899px
>>152303253
I'm not gay, but Rayleigh is a fucking hunk.
>>
>>152339984
I agree, (You) shitposting is easily one of the worst things that has ever happened. It's literally treating this site like Reddit with an upvote/downvote system.
>>
>>152339884
Poor choice of words? What I mean is, if a person make a claim I expect some evidence to support their claim. If they don't provide any proof I will consider their statement to be unverified and of no real value. A claim without proof is little more than an opinion.
>>
>>152339943
Because there are 1-2 generals spammed all day every day until any original thought is beaten to death, fucked, mutilated and shat on.
>>
>>152340119
Most everyone here has probably taken critical reasoning or some philosophy credits. You're just being a faggot.
>>
>>152339917
>better fans
>>
Favorite 3 Whitebeard family?
>Thatch
>Vista
>Whitey Bay
>>
I just noticed, out of everyone in One Piece, only 3 have December birthdays.
>Chopper
>Burgess
>Gan Fall
>>
>>152340237
>wasting college on taking courses that wont land you a job.
You are sidestepping the issue. If a party makes a claim and don't provide any evidence to support said claim, then their claim can't be used to substantiate anything.
>>
Can anyone else not take doflamingo seriously because he looks like boomhauer?
>>
>>152341259
I can't take him seriously because he fucking jobbed so hard.
>>
>>152341214
You do realize that making a question is also making a claim, right?
>>
>>152341664
>making a question is also making a claim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no.
>>
>>152337877
In theatres? Dubbed.
>>
File: Buggy D Clown.jpg (432KB, 728x784px) Image search: