[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yami Shibai season 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

Subs for the first three episodes are out.

I guess this is a straight to page 10 affair unless the 2 people who still watch this turn up.
>>
>season 4

Holy shit, awesome!
>>
After watching the three episodes I can say they were better then season 3 except the last episode that was a nice build up. Kinda sad though they changed narrators. Also the ED is so weird compared to the old seasons.
>>
>Season 4
What in the world? Why so many seasons?
I only watched the first one and half of the second ones, I found it pretty bad.
>>
>narrating every little thing

this season sucks. Every new season is getting more worst than the last
>>
>>152285028
Because it's cheap to make. Plus you know it's like what 1 minute and half of like 1 frame animation.
>>
>>152285114
I think season 3 was slightly better than season 2.
These 3 episodes are decent at least, #3 being the best. Agreed with >>152284988 on the ED. Season 3 had the best ED, with those heads matching the episode number.
>>
>>152284793
New method of narration is garbage, but the ED is nice. Really mellow song.

3>1>2 episode ranking.
>>
>>152285394
>decent

they're shit, all three episodes does perfectly fine without the narration because all the narrator is doing is saying shit the viewer can already fucking see as if we were mentally retarded and can't comprehend what's happening on the screen unless it's being told to us.

Even without the narration, the stories are weak and are basically recycled plots from shit we've already seen in the past 3 seasons. Chances are the people who made this piece of shit realized how similar these stories are to other stories and thought if they added narration it'd be slightly "different"

Also, this season has the honor of being considered the least amount of animation effort put into the series. There is so little animation that they resorted to using video footage and tried to pass it off as a stylistic choice rather than a sacrifice due to budget reasons.

This season is utter shit.
>>
>>152285730
Not to mention the artstyle in this new season is shit. Are the people who worked on season 1 even still working on this piece of shit?

Just let it die, Yami Shibai would've done fine with just season 1 and people would've considered it a nice miniseries but all these other seasons are making the whole thing shit
>>
>>152285114
Yup, the narrator constantly talking gets on my nerves. Every season seems like a decrease in quality.
>>
>>152284793
That high school girl is hot as hell.
>>
Why didn't you find her, /a/?
>>
The 3rd episode was the only decent one.
>>
season 1 had really strong episodes
season 2 was pure shit
how is 3?
>>
>>152287331
Season 3's last episode was GOAT.
All of the previous episodes were even worse than season 2 though.
>>
>>152287331
The last episode was pure kino
>>
>>152284793
Why did they release three episodes at once?
>>
Wow the new narrator sucks
the only good once was the third episode
>>
>>152287773
>>152288171
>Just watch the last episode of S3
FUCKING HELL. I dropped that shit around episode 10. Didn't expect a twist like that at all in the last episode.
So, the entire S3 was a prequel series of the S1 & S2. The mysterious masked man backstory.
>>
>>152289269
Been telling anons this for a while now, the meh stories are just a practice run for the kid.
>>
>>152289664
I hope they do the same thing with this S4. Since we know that the narrator voice was changed.
>>
>>152290043
Yeah, I think the season 4 preview pics or S4 announcement showed a couple of masked guy.
>>
>>152290115
What? Link please?
>>
File: yamishibai-4th-season.png.jpg (159KB, 550x520px) Image search: [Google]
yamishibai-4th-season.png.jpg
159KB, 550x520px
>>152290201
>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-03/yamishibai-japanese-ghost-stories-anime-gets-4th-season-in-january/.109448
Those looks like a couple of kids but they seems to be wearing the same cap from the silhouette
>>
>be salaryman
>found a dead cat
>gave it a proper burial
>expecting big fat cat tats waifu to visit like in my mango
>receive angry spooky
>>
>>152290373
Thanks.
>>
File: Tsubasa Cat.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tsubasa Cat.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>152290505
KEK.
If only this is a harem anime.
>>
>>
>>152290373
>that mask
WHOSE EYES ARE THOSE EYES?
>>
Weird ED, too upbeat and cheery but then I cant read nor understand moon.
>>
>>152287331
I didn't even finish S1. I can't handle spoopy.
>>
>that live action segment in the 3rd episode
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.