[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the sluts characters are beloved so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why the sluts characters are beloved so much?
>>
I only like slutty boys.
>>
>>152269998
Because it makes people's fantasies of fucking these characters easier to imagine.
>>
File: 1480385280787.png (14KB, 107x248px) Image search: [Google]
1480385280787.png
14KB, 107x248px
>>152270017
This
>>
>>152270645
How the hell can a slutty boy be pure?
>>
>>152270645
Filthy girls are the best.
>>
>>152270661
What was once a Confucius was visited a lady very educated in those days and she asked him a question:
- Tell me, Confucius, why when a woman has many lovers, her condemnation, and when a man has a mistress, then it increases its
social status and adds credibility?
Before answering, Confucius silently made tea and poured it into six cups.
- Tell me - he asked her after this - when a teapot pouring tea leaves in the six cups, it's normal?
- Yes, - said the woman
- You see! - Confucius said .- And when one cup is drained at once, six kettles, it is abnormal and unnatural!
>>
>>152270739
But when a boy is slutty, he's being treated in the same way as a cup.
>>
>>152270817
You mean if he is gay?
>>
>>152270854
I thought he was referring to those kinds of boys.
>>
Because of how absurdly oversaturated with purity the anime/manga/LN medium is. Every single girl ever needs to follow the Template: be "pure", hyper-virginal, sexually retarded, comedically ignorant, and a ridiculous caricature of human beings. Even those who act somewhat sexual will (in 99% of cases) chicken out at the last moment, to appease the kimowota audience that their waifus are totes pure, no need to worry.

So sluts are a breath of fresh air, a touch of variety, a pleasant break from this suffocating deluge of hyper-purity. They're refreshing.
>>
>>152270739
It's like one of those "good key, bad keyhole" analogies that only normies and /r9k/ believe in

Might as well make one about pencils - a pencil that constantly gets pencil sharpened is bad, a pencil sharpener that fits many pencils is good
>>
>>152270645
This. Just go into a girl's bathroom and you're 90% sure to come out gay.
>>
File: _037.jpg (1MB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
_037.jpg
1MB, 1057x1500px
>>152269998
Because they usually are the best girl.
>>
>>152271332
And to add to that, when a character has to develop within the absurd standards of purity and submissiveness that the kimowota demand, they have very little room to develop.
So someone who isn't constrained by those standards is much more likely to be an actual character, with an actual personality, instead of yet another mass-produced moeblob.
>>
>>152271445
wakanafaggot ui only is a Shit with Semen
>>
>>152271332
>>152271535
This basically. There's only so many virginal moeblob girls a non-autist can take before they start getting bored.
>>
>>152275035
You could say that liking cookie-cutter oh-so-pure moeblobs is a sign of being new to anime, since you haven't seen enough hundreds of them to get tired of them yet. Either that or literal autism.
>>
What does /a/ think of slutty moeblobs?
>>
>>152275284
Practically nonexistent (the only one I can remember is that green-haired girl from Akiba-kei Kanojo) but they provide an interesting contrast.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.