[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Cowboy Bebop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What does /a/ think of Cowboy Bebop?
>>
I think he's a pretty cool guy.
>>
Spike is great, so as the OST.

That is all.
>>
Ed was the worst of the main characters
>>
Never heard of him, is he from gundam or something?
>>
I prefer outlaw star
>>
File: 1484335355839.jpg (13KB, 220x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484335355839.jpg
13KB, 220x281px
>meme soundtrack
>boring
>reddit MC
>no plot
>>
Thonk you should fuck off back to whatever board you came from
>>
>>152267160
Probably leddit.
>>
>>152266724
You'd already know, if you weren't a newfag. You should be able to form a thread that actually leads to discussion.
>>
>>152267159
Nice greentext, meme, and random image fellow /b/ro!
>>
>>152266738
I'd say Bebop suffers from its own coolness. It's a well known anime even in the west which is great but 99% of people I've discussed it with honestly didn't get it imo and they all parrot the same superficial and shallow interpretation. Bebop is saturated with symbolism and has a depth I think most people fail to appreciate.
>>
>>152266724
Spike was an idiot, he could have drowned himself in alcohol or something instead of going on suicidal attack run to his doom.
How hard is it to go find a new waifu anyway?
>>
>>152267204
>contribute nothing to the discussion by saying how little others contribute and essentially make all further discussion even more difficult
Thanks newfag trying too hard to fit in.
>>
dub > sub
>>
I know /a/ isn't the biggest fan of bebop, but can anyone here say they hated samurai champion?
>>152267368
This is an acceptable opinion
>>
Cowboy Bebop will always be that entry level anime that I thought was pretty cool when I was younger.
>>
>>152267480
Bebop is a lot like jazz, it's all about the notes you don't play. The understated exposition and characters are informed by sentiment rather than anything else, I think you're unfairly confusing entry level anime with accessible anime, where Bebop is definitely the latter thanks to its format. It's also not too full of anime tropes and mannerisms which is very apropos since its essence is quite western.

What would you describe as a non-entry anime and why to compare it against? And honestly...what do you remember about it compared to what you remember about Bebop?

Bebop made an impression on me, I remember it like few other shows, people tend to call it simple but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Da Vinci himself said 'simplicity is the ultimate sophistication' and Bebop is extremely poignant in its simplicity. Simply put, it's art.
>>
File: 18090522_p0.jpg (204KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
18090522_p0.jpg
204KB, 700x1120px
>>152266724
>What does /a/ think of Cowboy Bebop?
good not enough waifu bait to be truly great

maybe if Julia were a 15 year old girl with magic powers...

>>152267025
>Ed was the worst of the main characters
Shit taste senpai.
>>
>>152266724
>What does /a/ think of Cowboy Bebop?
You must be really fucking new if don't know what /a/ thinks of it. Protip: /a/ is not a single person.
>>
>>152266724
I think it's a lot americans first anime and people really like it because of that.
I tried to watch it, watched 6 episode. it was episodic, boring, none of the characters were interesting to me.
>>
>>152268409
>I tried to watch it, watched 6 episode. it was episodic, boring, none of the characters were interesting to me.
https://youtu.be/Ip5CpjXR4CI
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.