[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sono Chi No Sodomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_inline_n3bnbb6Z5N1r5g1c1.png (137KB, 256x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n3bnbb6Z5N1r5g1c1.png
137KB, 256x263px
Jojo thread:

Why do you like it?

>inb4 I don't like it

Yeah, well I've got friends that don't like it because the ones that do overhype it. So let's talk about why it appeals to us
>>
File: timetostop.png (319KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
timetostop.png
319KB, 602x598px
>>152262394
1.It doesn't take itself seriously, so fun to watch
2. The characters are really likeable and well flashed out, even the villains (as it goes along, P1 was pretty generic)
3. The memes around it are funny as fuck and once you get into it the fans are really great (see: duwang)
4. Unique art style that makes it S T A N D out
5. Creative use of stands, doesn't get stale
>>
What exactly makes Jojo's adventure so bizarre?
>>
>>152262394
The characters, fights and, poses are all really cool.
The character personalities are all over the top, but the main cast of every part besides part 1 because Speedwagon was the only one were all very memorable and likeable in their own ways.
The art is fucking amazing and only getting better.
The writing was mediocre in the first part, but steadily became fucking amazing from then on.
>>
>>152263632
>5. Creative use of stands, doesn't get stale

Araki should really get more credit for this.
I can't imagine the creative gymnastics you have to do to think up a new stand.

>what does the stand do?
>how will it interact with the stands currently introduced?
>what would be the best setting for the stand to fight in?
>why will the characters be there?
>what band should I name it after?

To know he does this for 20-30 Stands a part is insane.
>>
>>152262394
>overhype it.
>>
>>152263632
>3. The memes
>>
>>152264702
>what band should I name it after

Would probably be the hardest part for me
It's amazing that he still got band names to use
>>
>>152263632
>3. The memes around it are funny as fuck and once you get into it the fans are really great (see: duwang)

>/v/
>>
>>152263632
>shitty filthy franks its time to stop meme

fucking kys
>>
>>152267191
It's not like araki hasn't tried to use the sane stand name twice ,but we all forgive him for that.
>>
File: 1478124634912.jpg (10KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478124634912.jpg
10KB, 300x288px
>>152262394
>Why do you like it?

I think this has to be the most cultivated manga/anime I've ever seen. Araki shows how he has done really good research on his works, travelling around the world, reading and investigating.

The show shows you places, teaches you about cultures, people, animals, food, history, math, physics, biology, etc. And it has quite a lot of phylosophic themes without falling into the condescendent area of NGE, and somehow it does all these things without losing the shounen feeling.
>>
File: 「JOJO REFERENCE」.png (434KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
「JOJO REFERENCE」.png
434KB, 567x567px
>>
Serious question here:
Why is Stardust Crusaders so overhyped?
I really disliked like 80% of it and Im enjoying the shit out of Diamond is unbreakable...
>>
>>152269783
it's just a classic

but nowhere near good than 4,5,6,7,8
>>
>>152269865
anything is better than part 6
>>
>>152269783
Diamond filler was unbeareable 2bh
>>
I don't like it, Jojo is shit and hamon > stand
>>
>>152270083
nope
>>
>>152270543
>Hamon > stands
>muh generic shit is amazing
There's your fucking problem. You've probably only watched the part 3 anime
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.