[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /a/, was Revy the villain of the story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: revy cringe.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
revy cringe.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
Tell me, /a/, was Revy the villain of the story?
>>
>>152258875
pro tip: it's gonna be Rock
>>
what if they all die in the end?
>>
>>152258875
You would have to be retarded to think that. You're not retarded, are you?
>>
What kind of a mother would Revy make?
>>
>>152259528
A pretty good one. She experienced a lot of abuse, so I'm sure deep down she wants to be a fun, loving mother who will raise her daughter in a good environment. I think she wants kids one day, but not anytime soon.
>>
File: Eda being in charge here.jpg (120KB, 728x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Eda being in charge here.jpg
120KB, 728x1042px
>>152258875
>anyone being the villain besides CIA
Name literally any anime in which the U.S. government was portrayed as anything besides a villain.
>>
>>152260969
If only that's how most people who were victims of abuse actually reacted to having kids
>>
File: Cripple 4 Life.png (781KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cripple 4 Life.png
781KB, 900x600px
>>152259202
What if it's all a dream and the Lagoon Company are actually the K-ons?
>>
>>152261211
>not rooting for the biggest guys on the block
ProTip: Dutch is CIA too
>>
File: 1483488588088.jpg (80KB, 775x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483488588088.jpg
80KB, 775x720px
>>152261654
Well at least we know which one's Revy.
>>
>>152261388
Seems to go one way or the other. They make fantastic or shitty parents.
>>
>>152258875
Absolutely not, she was the centerpiece. Deep down, she wanted good more than she wanted bad, and her killing was just a facade to hide her own insecurities about power and which side of it she needed to be on. Ultimately the world was a better place for all of the people she killed, anyways. I'm not sure who could be considered the villain, but it isn't Revy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.