[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schoolgirl Strikers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 94573347.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
94573347.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>An entire new school with middle school and high school is opened with the main purpose of finding suitable girls to join the fifth force to fight aliens.

>Once these girls are recruited and the teams are formed they are pretty much left on their own devices to do physical training and figure out combat strategy.

These fucking game adaptations I tell you. Oh well abiding by the 3 episode rule, but I don't see myself continuing after.
>>
>>152256768
Not like there's a lot of people watching it in the first place.

Yumi best girl
>>
Feels like Ange Vierge but it's lacking the maximum overdumb and laser beam character focus that Ange Vierge had.
This is precisely why Yumi is best girl, because the show itself is depicting the whole schoolgirl aspect independent of the fighting aspect and they've got 3 literally placeholder characters, one fun genki, and one lead yamato nadeshiko.

"You won't like this show. You are a disgrace for watching it. You can't understand the appeal."
That's what people who like this show will mumble to themselves as it airs as their threads die on /a/. It will remain something completely pointless to talk about with anyone else and 20mins of a complete waste of time.

This anime is a masterpiece.
>>
Why the hell are only the transformation scenes dark?
Not dark in color or dark in theme, but it's like they added some dark filter over the fucking scenes.
>>
>>152256768
so switched off when watching this didn't even occur to me.

ESU GEE ESU
>>
>>152262691
Google pokemon shock
>>
>>152256768
>Once these girls are recruited and the teams are formed they are pretty much left on their own devices to do physical training and figure out combat strategy.
They are less dependent on the fucking floor cleaning rat, they have fun, best girl have the chance of making friends, somehow finding about her past and to become the leader of the team.
They can even choose their combat clothes.
Also, the black dudes, the uroboros doesn't do anything bad, there's no need to alarm so much.
Why are they even killing them?
>>
I'd love to get a hold of the ost that starts playing when you run the game
>>
I think it's a fun show that doesn't take itself seriously at all and the characters are cute. Sure it can't even aspire to be a 7/10 show but it's not bad like spirit pact and kemomo friends although I wish they did a better job with the henshin sequences.
>>
File: whoisit.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whoisit.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>152256768

Just wait until she turns evil.
>>
>>152256768
Based on the game, you the cat supposed to be their advisor and mentor.

It feels like they are doing more of a slice of life type of anime rather than an action. The animation quality is good and taking the soundtrack from the game is a good move but they really need to bring up more action and interactions from the other teams.

>>152265150
>image

Best girl.
>>
give me one reason why the bikini team isn't the main one
>>
>>152259390
>Feels like Ange Vierge but it's lacking the maximum overdumb and laser beam character focus that Ange Vierge had.
good, AV was meh
>>
>>152264305
>Sure it can't even aspire to be a 7/10
More like 4-5/10
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.