[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suiryu is not important at all, guys! He's not even in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Tournament arc.jpg (1MB, 1225x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Tournament arc.jpg
1MB, 1225x1920px
Suiryu is not important at all, guys!
He's not even in the cover art for volume 12!
>>
File: Suiryu.jpg (816KB, 1197x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Suiryu.jpg
816KB, 1197x1920px
>>152254773
Oh wait, he has his own page.
>>
>>152254798
Can he just punch something already?
>>
Suiryu > Garou
>>
>>152255007
That is Saitama's thing
>>
>>152254773
>>152254798
>entire volume of filler
>has the filler characters on it

whoda thunk it
>>
>>152262498
Has there ever been a volume in a work of fiction where the original author writes the entire thing, featuring the original characters and some new ones, with said work not retconning or overwriting the larger piece of fiction of which it is a part, merely adding more context to it, that was then called "filler" by its alleged fanbase, who go so far as to invent conspiracy theories that someone else actually wrote it all, while the author is still alive and producing said work?

It's a fascinating situation, as amazingly dumb as it may be, really.
>>
>>152263053
>it's being created by the original artist, so it's automatically good and useful

lol slow down the autism bus plz
you dont even understand the argument your trying to babyshit your way into
lol
>>
>>152263367
>I don't know what "filler" means
>>
>>152263053
>with said work not retconning or overwriting the larger piece of fiction of which it is a part, merely adding more context to it
Well that's wrong, for starters.
>>
>>152263496
Filler is unnecessary gaidens created to fill time as to not catch up to the plot of the main source.
Which is normally anime filler for a manga's pace.
Except now the manga has filler for the webcomic, and the anime will have further filler.

btw, to answer your question. Star Wars.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.