[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This seems pretty overrated, to be honest. I have a feeling even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: keijo-7720.jpg (51KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
keijo-7720.jpg
51KB, 350x525px
This seems pretty overrated, to be honest. I have a feeling even the most fetishistic people wouldn't exactly like this. And this is all coming from someone who enjoys stuff like DxD and TLRu so it's not because of Fanservice. There's just something...off about it.
>>
>DxD and TLRu
Fuck those are awful.
>>
File: IMG_0376.jpg (52KB, 253x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0376.jpg
52KB, 253x320px
>>152253749
>DxD and TLRu

Those are terribad, Keijo is actually much funnier and sexier, the characters feel like battle shonen characters from the early 90s but with butt attacks.

The only thing I know is that I masturbated through the whole show and enjoyed every bit of it.
>>
It's just funny.
>>
>>152253749
I recommend reading the manga from the beginning (up to chapter 90, where the anime ends), it helps appreciate the characters and setting more, and some things that happen in the matches are better understood there.

Nozomi is a very awesome MC, and I like the creativity of the matches, among other things; it's like watching a fighting game match: even if you don't play a specific game and don't know what moves are available to the characters and what are the game's characteristic gameplay features, most of the times you can understand when a player did a good play or read of the opponent, as long as you read the manga "actively", instead of reading while having your brain turned off, as people say.
>>
>>152255186
what I mean with "watching/reading while having your brain turned off", in more detail:
http://shoryuken.com/2013/07/26/domination-101-you-can-lead-a-scrub-to-water-but-you-cant-make-em-think/
>>
>>152253863
I think you're the one who's awful here, Mr. Anime Expert.
>>
>>152253749
what? have you seen it? there is more focus on the battles than the random ecchi like DxD or TLRu
>>
>>152257012
ebin
>>
>>152253749
>overrated
by who? it sold terribly and gets bashed more than praised everywhere I've seen
>>
>>152253749
You're retarded, Keijo is about sport first, fanservice is there but after 3 episodes you're more hyped about battles that fanservice.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.