[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little Witch Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 21

File: 1483933871190.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483933871190.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
The big thread got pruned because /pol/ infested it and the other thread with Amanda in the OP kinda sucks so this one's for discussion.

>want weekend to last longer
>want the next episode to come sooner
Help me, /a/
>>
fuck /u/
>>
Check the catalog next time buddy
>>152249226
>>
>Write up a big post explaining to a retard just how retarded he is
>error: thread specified does not exist
damn it, I'd rather not write posts like that but once you put so much energy into it it's like blueballs not being able to submit it

sage because this thread got already got off on the wrong foot >>152249267

Let's discuss witches. Thanks.
>>
>>152249475
Don't worry, I'm sure your post was shit and full of nothing but baseless insults that selectively ignored every point I made and the world is better off without it.
>>
/pol/ infesting things? How surprising!
>>
>>152249936
>if you don't think every female character in fiction is gay you're /pol/!
How ironic
>>
>>152249977
not him but don't be silly, there are more than 2 posters in these threads
>>
>>152249977
Who cares about that, you just have to run your mouth about everything in every thread because you have stupid /pol/ opinions about everything and you have to associate everything with either Trump, Hillary, Pence, some stupid racist nonsense, sexist nonsense, SJWs, Breitbart, Gamergate, and everything else

Fuck the fuck off, I want you to die, I just want to talk about anime and you have to run your faggot nig mouth about stupid pol shit
>>
>>152250062
You're not gonna trick me faggot I know all of 4chan is just me and you posting on hundreds of thousands of proxies.
>>
>>152250087
literally none of those things was mentioned a single time in the previous thread.

See I told you your posts would just be full of baseless insults that contribute nothing of value to the world.
>>
>>152249241
>>152250087
You say you want to talk about LWA but you seem more eager to talk about /pol/ shit or at least meta shit than anyone else.
>>
>>152250191
It was in general, everytime I come into a thread, it has almost always been someone introducing that garbage, so yeah I was like "how surprising!" Like, it always happens, so I don't care if you don't forgive me for being preemptive with such a comment, because it'll happen anyway, and who the fuck cares if some faggots are fantasizing about girls lezzing out, maybe they're just being fucking perverted like how people fantasize about Poison with a cock

So the fuck what, if that dumb perversion bothers you then why are you on 4chan instead of Miiverse or animesuki
>>
File: 1484077177897.jpg (82KB, 712x717px) Image search: [Google]
1484077177897.jpg
82KB, 712x717px
This thread went to shit fast
>>
>>152250328
Why are you not on the designated board about yuri if you want to talk about yuri.

Why do you claim to not want arguing yet start the thread a sweeping insult against the other side and then somehow claim they are the ones instigating conflict.

You've got absolutely no ground to stand on here and expose yourself as a hypocrite with every post you make.
>>
>>152250408
yeah and you have this guy to thank

>>152249267

/u/ ruined it again right?
>>
>>152250191
>See I told you your posts
that was me you told that to

he thinks he's talking to one person

that's cute
>>
>>152250453
Bullshit attempt to turn this around, you guys always come in stirring shit complaining about other people doing things
>>
>>152250477
The thread LITERALLY starts with a sweeping insult against anyone who isn't /u/ calling anyone who doesn't agree with them /pol/, then claims they're the ones who just want discussion about the show of have arguments.

Like what the fuck is wrong with your brain. If an argument were to break out over whether people like the color red or blue, and then the next thread starts with
>Welp those fucking redfags infested yet another thread, What a bunch of retards, don't they just ruin everything? But hey lets forget that and have a friendly thread full of positive (aka pro-blue) discussion this time!
It's retarded regardless of the issue or what side you're on. The amount of bias you need to have to start a thread like this yet still see yourself as a poor victim who NEVER starts anything is absurd.
>>
>>152250477
It was ruined from the OP, you dumb little shit.
>>
>>152250453
>Why are you not on the designated board about X if you want to talk about X.

Good advice, now if only the /pol/fags and /int/posters could take it too

But no, every other post about Diana inevitably turns into "Shes a real British lady, not like those brown people in London amirite?"

And every fucking Sucy post starts a shitstorm of pro-Filipino and anti-Filipino memers

THATS what got the previous threads pruned for /pol/ness, not /u/ bullying
>>
>>152250798
This. I don't want to read about someone's stupid anger about mudslimes in Britain or whatever as opposed to Diana, using Diana to shitpost basically. But it's too late now.
>>
>>152250714
>The thread LITERALLY starts with a sweeping insult against anyone who isn't /u/
See, it didn't literally say that at all.
It was a sweeping insult against the sorts of people who are jonesing to start a shitflinging match over something that doesn't require it, which is basically /pol/. It's a pretty big generalisation, true.

But assuming that anyone who expresses a distaste for artificial shitstorms, and the people who start them, when they just come here to discuss cute Chinese cartoons - assuming those people come from /u/ to simplify the fictional war you're trying to rationalise in your head - that's way more retarded.

>>152250950
See you're doing it here too. That post didn't empathise with /u/ in any way. I agree with you that the yuri discussion is what got the thread, but that doesn't make that guy your enemy in this, once again I must stress this, war of your own creation.

You and people like you are the ones who make this mess. Not /u/. Not people who defend /u/. Not people who would prefer to have a sensible discussion about cute witches rather than waste their energy trying to navigate a shitstorm that doesn't concern them. None of those people are the cause. Your conflict is your own doing. You're giving yourself more enemies to fight. You are the problem. Please figure it out.
>>
>>152251315
>It was a sweeping insult against the sorts of people who are jonesing to start a shitflinging match over something that doesn't require it
Can you seriously not see the hypocrisy of this. Like holy shit the delusion is palpable. If you don't want your thread to be a shitflinging match, don't fucking start your thread with shitflinging. The fact that you do and defend this does nothing but scream "I am a massive hypocrite. I believe I can do whatever I want but if anyone does it to me in return they're bad and shouldn't be allowed to do it".

It's just a shame that because you're such a massive hypocrite, you'll never be able to realize this no matter how plainly I lay it out for you.
>>
>>152251533
I didn't start the thread, Jesus Christ

why is every statement you make such an extreme baseless assumption?
>>
>>152251315
It did empathize with /u/ though. It's trying to downplay the role it had in the argument and the threads deletion, painting itself as an innocent victim despite not being.

And it's not a war, nor is it fictional or of my own creation. Nobody starts hating a community for no reason..If /u/ truly was perfectly innocent and never did anything to start arguments of it's own then why would a sentiment against them ever exist. If people just randomly start hating boards for no reason then why is there no "war" against some random boards like /an/ or /po/. Because they ACTUALLY don't go around starting any shit on other boards. /u/ does and that's why people talk about and dislike them.

>>152251650
I said doing or defending. You're defending it. And you're also ignoring my actual point. To me that says you know you can't actually refute it and must look for any possible excuse to reply with a smarmy insult that doesn't actually address anything.
>>
>>152251796
>why are people calling theses characters gay? I want to fuck them
>get out of my board REEEE
>>
>>152250714
I'm not from /u/ and not the OP and not the other guy. Nothing about /u/ is mentioned in the OP and I'm sure nobody gives a shit if you hate it. The OP is a low quality post (big surprise) but it's ruined by people continuing their arguments because they are offended by being called out for their /pol/ shit.

And guess what, yuri and yaoi are elements in anime and manga. If people aren't autistic about it there's nothing wrong about a discussion on those elements, including whether or not they exist. But /pol/ shit is 100% offtopic garbage. At this point though I don't even mind if yuri is banned on /a/, as long as all the other garbage from /pol/ is as well.
>>
Abandon thread, /pol/ is here.
>>
File: 1470443888656.png (28KB, 243x169px) Image search: [Google]
1470443888656.png
28KB, 243x169px
>>152251942
>mention /pol/ in OP and not using a topic related to the anime to start decent discussion

>/pol/ suddenly comes

I wonder why?
>>
>>152251880
That's the most pathetic post yet. I hate to dignify it with a serious response, but you can just as easily say
>why are people calling these characters straight? I want to watch them fuck eachother
Except you can't even say "get off my board" because it's not your board. So by your own shitposting method of "arguing" you still lose.
>>
/pol/ and peenoise are here more like
>>
>>152251939
>>152251942
>>152251986
>>152252014
Point out ONE fucking thing anyone has said in this thread related to /pol/. One.

You can't because nobody has said anything even remotely political in this thread. The fact that you keep trying to associate everyone you dislike with /pol/ is just confirming everything I've said.
>>
>>152252091
Look at the OP anon

>The big thread got pruned because /pol/ infested it,

it would've been better to start the thread without that phase
>>
WHY WON'T /pol/ GO AWAY??!
>>
>>152252134
That's not what I mean and you know it.

I meant point out one post in this thread that was actually by a /pol/fag or someone who sympathizes with them. There aren't any. There's just people complaining about how anyone who doesn't agree with them must be /pol/ but that doesn't mean they actually are /pol/ posters.
>>
>>152252091
Stop being an idiot. It's not about the subject of politics, it's the demeanor of /pol/ posters.

Invoking /pol/ in the OP was obviously a dumb move, but if you can't see why people are coming to this sort of assumption, then your brain is broken.
>>
which subs are people using?
>>
File: 1484266580440.png (218KB, 475x428px) Image search: [Google]
1484266580440.png
218KB, 475x428px
I enjoy LWA
>>
>>152252227
What demeanor. Actually explain what you mean. If you can't actually explain what you mean it just shows that you intentionally use vague, subjective terminology and arguments because you know you're wrong but don't want to admit it.
>>
>>152252211

I just entered this thread anon and it would've been a lot better to not invoke an argument in the OP as it tends to make things worse,

thats all Im saying maybe starting a new thread with a discussion topic about the new episode that'll air in a couple of hours would've been better
>>
>>152252146
>OP mentions /pol/ directly
>WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT /pol/???? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!
You people are so fucking stupid
>>
>>152252310
That's what I've been saying the entire thread.

The people I've been arguing against are the ones who defend the OP. And I've been trying to point out that how their hypocrisy makes them the same as /pol/ yet they refuse to see it.
>>
>>152252291
I already explained what I mean here
>It was a sweeping insult against the sorts of people who are jonesing to start a shitflinging match over something that doesn't require it, which is basically /pol/. It's a pretty big generalisation, true.
Now look, don't get me wrong, I think it's a pretty broad generalisation, I wouldn't have brought /pol/ into this myself if everyone else wasn't, I'm trying to explain to you why others are saying that.

But I must admit, in the last thread the post I was making in the last thread before it got deleted concluded with me comparing you and people like you with people of /b/ from a bygone era, raiding Habbo Hotel and blocking the pool.

I just don't care for it, I don't care for this interboard conflict. I just come to /a/ to discuss Chinese cartoons and that's all I come here for. In discussions like this I've never seen the supposed shit /u/ causes, only the shit of people who take issue with the slightest invocation of them.

I get that anon discussions like this are messy and I hope you'll try to understand that too when I say I'm not certain whether I'm arguing against the same person, but back in that last thread you (I think) pointed to two supposed /u/ posts, to assert that your tirade against /u/ didn't come out of nowhere, they were already here and they were already shitting up the thread. But anon, those two posts you highlighted were FUCKING INNOCUOUS and LARGELY IGNORED. One only had one response, the other only had two responses, one of those responses I think was you trying to fuel a shitstorm. Either way if it was ignored, it would do no harm. But then you went and made a big deal about it, and several people responded with "oh no here we go again" and thus the cycle starts over and everything descends into chaos

I've run out of space for my final point...
>>
>>152252274
go to the other threads, this one is already done for.
>>
>>152252820 (cont)
My final point:

You can say we should take our own advice, yes, that's true. But our priorities aren't equal

Here's your scenario:
>anon: I think Akko and Diana should kiss
>you: SHUT IT DOWN

Here's our scenario:
>you: I'm going to crash this thread with no survivors
>us: No please don't, we want to talk about witches
>you: I'M DOING IT
>us: STOP
>>
>>152252365
edgy
>>
File: 1483243737069.png (940KB, 551x739px) Image search: [Google]
1483243737069.png
940KB, 551x739px
/pol/ was a mistake
>>
>>152252820
Your logic is completely backwards.

If the 2 /u/ posts were innocuous and ignored, and a shitstorm didn't start until after somebody replied to them in disagreement, that shows how many /u/posters inhabit the thread and how /a/ posters usually don't mind such posts, but when people disagreed with those 2 posts, the shitstorm started over those disagreements, not the original posts, showing it was the /u/ posters who got outraged over opposing view points, in spite of the fact that they're not even on their home board. In fact they even said "I thought everyone on /a/ was in agreement on this" (or something like that) while expressing /u/ views. They think they own the place and are the dominant viewpoint. The argument stemmed from them being challenged, not from them challenging others.
>>
Libshits get out of /a/
>>
>>152253078
>In fact they even said "I thought everyone on /a/ was in agreement on this"
You seem to have a hard time picking out sincere comments from people pushing memes or falseflagging. That line is basically a meme. It's like starting a thread with "I think we all here can agree that [x] is the best girl". It's not a statement of fact.

And again, I don't come from /u/, I don't give a shit about /u/, I only give a shit about the threads I choose to post in not becoming untenable shitstorms. So when I start arguing against you, it's not in defense of /u/'s sensibilities or how they post, In fact I wish they'd shut up only so it'd stop people like you from wrecking threads.

>If the 2 /u/ posts were innocuous and ignored, and a shitstorm didn't start until after somebody replied to them in disagreement
It was more than that, anon, it went like this
>anon: make's a /u/-esque comment
>you or someone like you: explain yourself!

- gap -

>anon: comment about something unrelated in a different conversation (characters in LWA not being moeblobs thanks to Yoshinari)
>you or someone like you: let's hope he also doesn't make them tempt /u/-fags, I really hate those people
>me or people like me: that was kinda out of nowhere don't start pushing your agenda now, we don't need this
>you or people like you: NO! THOSE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL AND NOW YOU'RE DEFENDING THEM!? GO BACK TO /U/ WHERE YOU CAN SHIT UP YOUR OWN THREADS
>etc
>etc

Call it a strawman argument if you want, but that's basically how it went
>>
>>152253078
Why the fuck are you asshats always coming in challenging things, that is the fucking problem you pol shits

See the problem is you have to run your mouth

But the other problem is nobody is meeting you irl to stuff your mouth with a shotgun barrel or a barrage of knuckle sandwiches
>>
>>152246793
You see this bullshit? This reply is one of many pol shit interventions that weren't even asked for and yet you decide you have to run your mouth about social or political issues
>>
>muh /pol/
>muh /u/
You kids have all gone bonkers with memes.
>>
>>152252365
Look, OP was talking about the last thread which was filled with /pol/ garbage and flamers.

>>152252291
Let's see.

How about talking like a dimwit and being unable to finish a sentence without a /pol/ meme or repeating some random talking point nobody cares about, like this guy >>152253186 or whichever idiot that started talking about the Philippines or brexit.

These retards come in /a/ threads and think they are on some holy war against secret SJWs from a random place like /u/. So whenever they think they recognize a sign of their enemies (say yuri) they flipping their shit and talking like this is a /pol/ thread.
>>
>>152253948
SJWs will not tell anime girls to become lesbos to avoid sucking MY dick!!! I have the RIGHT to self insert as the MC *MALE* character that gets all the anime ladies, do not claim that I am an unattractive basement dweller with no life or game even if it's true
>>
I wonder if Trump-sama would enjoy LWA?
>>
>>152254055
The fact that you're obviously triggered is probably part of why they do it in the first place. LWA threads are prime trolling grounds because it's full of dumb, easily offended normalfags.
>>
Why can't /pol/ stay in /pol/? Literally nobody here cares that you think /u/ is degenerate. Fuck off.
>>
>>152254196
I answered your question in the other thread >>152254122

you should have noticed this one isn't worth posting in
>>
>>152254287
Thanks.
I just figured i'd shotgun it
>>
>>152253568
So all /u/ posts are memes or false flags and the people who defend them are always perfectly calm and rational, but all anti-/u/ posts and made by stupid angry people who type in caps locks at all times and are silly.

Sorry if I can't help but see you as a giant biased hypocrite no matter how often you insist you're not on either side with that kind of MS paint comic logic.

>>152253575
And you're just not being constructive at all.

>>152253948
>>152254167
There has not been one single post relating anti-/u/fag sentiments with /pol/. You're the ones who brought up /pol/ and insist everyone who disagrees with you must be from there. You do this because you cannot refute any of the actual points that have been brought against you, and instead think you can someone prove anything by just saying "nuh-uh you're /pol/ and therefore automatically wrong".
>>
>>152254593
>And you're just not being constructive at all.
Who the fuck cares about that on a Vietnamese rice making board, except pol who has to run their mouths analyzing the political or social implications of everything

I'd definitely take peoples lame perverse ramblings over some dumb asshat's need to argue about what something has to do with the agrarian crisis
>>
File: 1484221195644.jpg (32KB, 357x326px) Image search: [Google]
1484221195644.jpg
32KB, 357x326px
how long until raws?
>>
File: what.png (35KB, 760x630px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
35KB, 760x630px
How is this thread still alive? this is way too off topic and none of the discussion is /a/ related.
>>
>>152254646
How is pointing out the actions and then following hypocrisy over those actions of a boards community at all politically related.
>>
>>152254695
So arguing about whats board related and off-topic is wrong and grounds for the thread to be deleted, but /u/ posting somehow isn't.

Got it. No hypocrisy here.
>>
>>152254814
Im not even the anon you're arguing to, it's just that this feels like a meta thread and it's against the rules
>>
>>152254593
>So all /u/ posts are memes or false flags and the people who defend them are always perfectly calm and rational, but all anti-/u/ posts and made by stupid angry people who type in caps locks at all times and are silly.
Try to understand we're trying to simplify this for you.

If we just showed the the conversation raw and said "look, you're interpreting this wrong, look harder at it", it's obvious nothing would change.
>>
>>152254687

Probably around 13 hours.
>>
>>152254695
Mods are asleep apparently. I hope you at least reported the thread.
>>
>>152254751
Because you're examining the social implications like hypocrisy, you're talking about the people who are posting

If you had any interest in talking about the franchise be it the story or even lame perversions then you would do it, but instead you want to question the motives behind the posters and accuse them of hypocrisy or whatever, or you want to relate the whole topic to some bullshit political thing

It isn't even limited to /u/ shit, you do this all over the place with various other topics
>>
>>152254975
yeah I did
>>
>>152254996
>If you had any interest in talking about the franchise be it the story or even lame perversions then you would do it
I hope you realize this also applies to you but I don't think you do.
>>
>>152254904
You're honestly going to sit here and try to tell me, someone who was IN the previous fucking thread, how the argument went, and when I point out that you're lying and making things up about it going to act like I'M being the unreasonable one.

For christ fucking sake what's wrong with you. What part of this did you ever think would work.
>Yeah those people criticisting /u/ were all typing in all caps because they're just so angry and stupid
>No they weren't I was in that thread
>Wow you're just so unreasonable I'm just trying to explain this to you but you're just so unreasonable oh well

Like what the fucking hell.
>>
>>152255042
If only it wasn't because someone was annoying with his pol paranoia shitposting to the point that I had to get distracted by it
>>
>>152255145
>to the point that I had to get distracted by it
>I had to
Yeah anon, you're such a victim of the circumstances, not responsible whatsoever for your actions.
>>
>>152254870
Funny, cause the entire basis of my argument is also in regards to certain things not being /a/ related and therefore shouldn't be posted on /a/, yet somehow you're disagreeing with me. Sorry if when this sort of thing happens I can't but assume you're biased because you're a part of that non-/a/ related thing that thinks they have the right to post off-topic but nobody else does.

>>152255145
You are literally the only one who keeps bringing up /pol/. Not only that, but you have completely failed to explain HOW anything anyone you're arguing with is apparently from /pol/, you just keep saying it over and over again as if it will magically become true if you just do it enough. That shows you have no real arguments.
>>
>>152255181
Responsibility, as if someone like you could talk about that
>>
>>152255226
I'm not even who you were arguing with. You really will go to any lengths to avoid looking at yourself, holy shit.
>>
File: 1472956231403s.jpg (4KB, 125x101px) Image search: [Google]
1472956231403s.jpg
4KB, 125x101px
>>152255215
I agree with the points you say but the entire argument in this thread has absolutely to do with anime or manga,

nor the topics being related to the anime thats currently airing.
>>
>>152255281
Who said it had to be the same person I was previously posting with? Why is it always "uh that wasn't ME you were talking to before uhuhuhuhuh!" It might as well be your fellow pol shitposters, it doesn't matter, it's being said to all you perpetrators
>>
>>152255334
Perpetrators of what, you stupid bitch? I only pointed out how you're the pot calling the kettle black. Why aren't you in the other thread discussing LWA yet?
>>
>>152254593
>hurr yurifags are degenerate cucks
Yeah I wonder which board could be behind a post like this. You're a retarded newfag especially for thinking you could fool anyone with this crap.
>>
>>152255215
>Funny, cause the entire basis of my argument is also in regards to certain things not being /a/ related and therefore shouldn't be posted on /a/
That's nonsense. You can argue that talking about two characters being possibly lesbian should be done on /u/, but at least it's still a discussion about anime characters and therefore /a/-related.

It's more /a/-related than raging a war against the people who post that sort of thing.
>>
>>152255402
How do you know I'm not? This is a thread that's clearly only useful to scoff at you stupid pol shitters given the OP
>>
>>152255318
Perhaps you can see the problem then.

If group 1 is the first ones to start talking about off-topic things, then group 2 starts an off-topic argument about how group 1 is being off-topic, how is group 2 in the wrong? If group 1 had never started it group 2 never would have continued it.

>>152255460
>my off topic is fine and I can do it all I want but if you get off topic in response to me you're in the wrong
Can you really not see how this is being hypocritical?

>>152255402
I think this particular fellow is far beyond the point of rationality or reason. He knows what we're saying, he knows he's in the wrong and can't argue, and that he is blacker than any kettle, but rather than admit that or even just stop replying and leave he'd rather convince himself he's some epic troll by continuing to say the same things. I suggest not indulging him any more.
>>
File: 1459627673121.png (447KB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459627673121.png
447KB, 959x720px
>>152255631
I see what the problem is. group 1 is wrong for starting the off topic shit in the first place and group 2 are in the wrong for catalysing it,

in conclusion both of them are in the wrong however in hindsight it could've easily been ignored or filtered because you didn't actually have to reply to the post and the day could've went on.

Like I said before this thread is off topic, breaking the rules, not even talking about anime or manga and should just be deleted.
>>
File: 1484072144992.png (219KB, 591x308px) Image search: [Google]
1484072144992.png
219KB, 591x308px
>/pol/ infests LWA threads

Literally how? What the possible fuck could /pol/ find to bitch about in a show about cute witches doing cute witch things?

Are /u/boats just fucking assblasted that people don't think the witches are gay? Are they just invoking the /pol/ boogeyman on anyone who disagrees with their shipping?
>>
>>152255826
See, another post of what I was talking about

"We don't start shit" my ass
>>
>>152255859
Thats just a shitposter who frequents threads, you could just filter it and ignore it?
>>
>>152255631
Group 2 is in the wrong because starting an argument about Group 1 doesn't solve anything, it just perpetuates itself, whereas simply ignoring Group 1, not giving them validation for posting what could be deemed off topic, is more likely to make them decide to go away than starting an argument with them. And then Group 3 steps in to try to stop Group 2 from instigating this chaos, but it's a no-win scenario for them whether they do or they don't.

This is why Group 2 ends up being deemed the aggressors.
>>
>>152255842
>cuck cuck cuck degenerate cuck
Yes this is typical /a/ style posting.
>>
>>152255919
That depends, how long before someone else responds to it and it turns the tide of the thread?
>>
>>152255950
>cuck cuck cuck degenerate cuck

That sounds like /v/ posting, which makes sense because /v/ posters tend to watch Trigger animes and post here about it.
>>
>>152255842
I think it is something like that. It's irritating because invoking /pol/ just gets them all riled up and you go from "maybe this character isn't gay" to 2 capped threads full of shitflinging
>>
>>152255950
it's actually more like /v/ anon which makes sense because other shows done by trigger attracts them.

like klk for instance
>>
>>152255975
>animes
I don't think you belong here either
>>
>>152250087

Man you are so batshit paranoid. Literally none of those things were mentioned.
>>
>>152256094
Me paranoid? Yeah sure, with all the people thinking /u/ fags have some kind of tumblr agenda
>>
>>152255778
But then group 1 will just post off-topic forever because there's no consequence to their action.

>>152255931
So what, if somebody walks up to you on the streets and punches you, you don't think they deserve to be punched back? You don't want the police to come in and punish them for what they did, and hopefully teach them not to do it again? That's some shounen MC moralfag logic right there.
>>
>>152256069
Nice meme /v/
>>
>/v/ is basically /pol/ with console wars
thanks triggerniggers for bringing them to /a/
>>
>>152256119
Nobody has said that either.
>>
>>152256175

>/v/ is basically reddit

ftfy
>>
>>152256128
Well janitors usually deletes posts when a new episode starts airing sorta like when LWA premiered,

there is a consequence but it's not done often
>>
>>152255859
Once again, the first person in the reply chain to mention anything related to sexuality was the /u/fag.

Also, that thread has clearly become the designated "real" thread while this one is about stupid arguments, and you're the one trying to connect them when they were separated before.
>>
>>152256119

>continues to harp about things no one has said
>WHAT ME PARANOID!?!?

Everything is a boogieman to you.
>>
>>152256128
Except you're on an imageboard with no moderator tools, mods that don't behave as you'd like, and an up to just over 500 post thread you want as to be as high quality as possible. Every reply is a lost post, not a gain. More than one lost post if it generates a response that perpetuates things. You can't 'punish' anyone with your responses fuccboi
>>
>>152256128
That's a pretty wonky analogy and just shows how much this is all fueled by board-conflict thinking.

Someone saying they like a particular thing that might pertain to another board isn't some sort of power play against you. It's certainly not equivalent to a punch in the face.

If you think the /u/-esque posts are so bad, then report them. That's closer to getting the police involved that whatever else it is that you've been trying to do. If reporting those posts achieves nothing, then, well, it looks like you're in the wrong after all, doesn't it?
>>
>>152256396
>If you think the /u/-esque posts are so bad, then report them
He won't because he knows they're not breaking any rules, so he would rather shitpost in an actual rule-breaking manner and evade bans to shitpost more to try get rid of them.
>>
File: yay.png (845KB, 1278x717px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
845KB, 1278x717px
I finally got around to watching the first episode, after watching both OVA's back to back.

I actually enjoyed it more than either of them, so that's a good start!
>>
>>152256396
>>152256489
I never said it was ban worthy. Going way back to the very first post I made in the old thread all I mentioned was that /u/fags are disliked by lots of people on /a/, and from there it devolved and expanded to be about why people dislike them, them denying it, me pointing out hypocrisy on their part, them calling me /pol/, etc...
>>
>>152256822
>all I mentioned was that /u/fags are disliked by lots of people on /a/
Which is a shitpost in itself because you're conflating yurifags with /u/fags, one commonly used by that one dedicated shitposting autist. Most people on /a/ like yuri. Most people on /a/ dislike crossboarders. Get a clue.
>>
>>152256822
You just dislike them, that's it? Then fucking let them be, holy shit, just ignore them and move on.

As I said, ignoring them is far more likely to make them go away than brewing up a shitstorm about them.
>>
>>152256311
>Once again, the first person in the reply chain to mention anything related to sexuality was the /u/fag.
First off the first person in the reply chain was "open at your own risk" which has no connotations whatsoever going either way

But I'll assume you're talking about Diana wanting to be ravaged by Akko anon

So? It was clearly just perversion talk, not "muh gay agenda"

Like how I said, someone else translates the perversity to "YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVERT MY GIRLS THAT ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME INTO LBSBIANS WHO WONT HAVE SEX WITH ME"

Yeah, I'm being paranoid, sure, when you just made what I said QED
>>
>>152256893
>Most people on /a/ like yuri
This stubborn belief that all/most of /a/ has to agree with you and be your echobox in response to criticism is one of those things that makes people dislike you. It's no different than /pol/fags saying "most of /a/ is alt-right" and getting outraged if people disagree and say they don't like them.

But now it seems the entire argument is starting over again and I'd rather not deal with that.
>>
>>152256822
Maybe that's how it transpired in your head but not in reality. Fact is the last thread that OP was referring to was ruined by /pol/ retards posting in /pol/ speech and posting /pol/ content (which is 100% against board rules) and then it devolved into argument when they started (again) their tirade against so called /u/. Funny how in all these posts nobody ever bothered to defend /u/ because we are /a/ posters.

>>152256893
I don't claim or care what most people on /a/ likes. But what has always been discussed on /a/ and deemed in within board rules (yuri) is completely different than a retard spewing one liners about "degeneracy" or "brexit" or "peenoise" which are 100% offtopic.
>>
>>152257034
Next you'll say it's wrong to think that most of /a/ likes loli. You couldn't be more obvious of a newfag. All you know is the current climate of shitposting. I have to wonder if you even know what sage is.
>>
File: you.png (540KB, 733x826px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
540KB, 733x826px
What's wrong with the faggots in this thread?

Just shut the fuck up, the only reason there's some autistic faction war going on is because you retards can't just move on like adults.

Other people care about different shit, goddamn.

Pic related.

>>152256765
I did too. I'm just hoping it won't have a main plot and we'll actually get to see what their day-to-day is.
>>
>>152257252
Since you obviously didn't notice and bumped, this thread is a designated meta shitposting thread. There are other legit LWA threads up.
>>
>>152257037
I feel as if this is the 50th time I've asked this, but can you point out ANY instance of actual /pol/ posts.

I've pointed out a real example of you doing the same kind of thing /pol/ does. You just call me /pol/ over and over again and refuse to explain how I'm /pol/ because you can't argue any real points and just think if you can dismiss me as /pol/ in your head you magically don't have to argue because I'd just be automatically wrong.

>>152257102
And now you're breaking out "newfag". Hey, maybe if you can string together at least 10 different insults, you can magically win the argument without any actual logic or reasoning! You've got 2 so far, can you must another 8?
>>
>>152257252
If theres a balance between those things then im satisfied because im kinda hoping for an overreaching plot
>>
>>152257252
>I did too. I'm just hoping it won't have a main plot and we'll actually get to see what their day-to-day is.
man, don't try to salvage this thread, move on to one of the better options
>>
>>152257294
>>152257344
You fuckers are still here too, but fine, screw it.

Abandon ship.
>>
>>152257318
What were you hoping to achieve with this deflection?

Seriously, do you actually think most of /a/ doesn't like loli as well? Dodge the argument one more time why don't you.
>>
>>152257378
The difference is we're not bumping. Moot was a mistake.
>>
>>152257378
it's possible too post in more than one thread at once

Every post I've made in this thread I've saged, for what little good it will do
>>
>>152257378
do you know how to sage anon?
>>
>>152257392
I don't claim to know the stats because I don't project my own preferences onto the entire board because I can't stand the thought of any community I inhabit not being an echochamber to my ego. All I know this isn't the loli board.

And you're the ones deflecting. Seriously, can you actually explain how a /pol/fag coming in and going

>Most of /a/ is alt-right and praises kek just like me
>I disagree
>WOOOOW FUCKING LIBKEKS GO AWAY YOU'RE A NEWFAG

And different from you going

>Most of /a/ likes yuri and thinks all female characters are lesbians, just like me
>I disagree
>WOOOOOW FUCKING POL GO AWAY YOU'RE A NEWFAG
>>
>>152257318
I'm not interested in this argument anymore but there was a shit ton of /pol/ posts and plenty of them are linked in this thread already. It's just retarded to argue otherwise. Say, how about this guy? >>152253186

I'm also not the guy you've been arguing with for most of this thread. Maybe you are not from /pol/, I don't care.
>>
Where can I discuss LWA besides /a/? Every single thread has been ruined by shitposting and I don't expect these threads to improve.
>>
>>152257607
>/a/ has /pol/'s tastes
is not the same as
>/a/ has /a/'s tastes
If you don't know what the majority tastes of the board is then stop posting and lurk more. It's as simple as that.

>and thinks all female characters are lesbians
Yeah you're a shitposting newfag. Liking yuri doesn't mean thinking every girl is a lesbian. By that logic you should be shitposting literally every anime off /a/ because there are undesirables among them. Just stop posting.
>>
>>152257798
the threads will improve as more episodes come out and theres a decent thread up right now.

Hell episode 3 is apparently the most liked and the most action packed one
>>
>>152257798
unfortunately most other places don't even put the effort into working out how to view anime illegally

Your only salvation is the few hours following the release of subs, suddenly the threads improve drastically
>>
>>152257775
I remember watching that post show up. It only appeared after I had this same argument the first time where I pointed out there were no actual /pol/ posts in the entire thread in spite of the fact that everyone was complaining about them. Seemed kinda suspicious to me, but that's just speculation and I can't prove or disprove anything.

And regardless of whether it was a falseflag or not, it had nothing to do with yuri or whether most of /a/ has to like and agree with it. So there's still no basis to your claims that
>Anyone who doesn't unquestionably love yuri and think all female characters are canon lesbians MUST be /pol/!
Seriously, do you have a single credible reason for why you've been so adamantly calling me /pol/ aside from "I don't like you"?
>>
File: face animations lacking.jpg (246KB, 546x620px) Image search: [Google]
face animations lacking.jpg
246KB, 546x620px
>watch Flip Flappers after 8 months of being too busy to watch
>threads were tons of fun
>get excited to watch LWA with /a/
>threads turn out like this

What a miserable downgrade, holy shit
>>
>>152258138
/v/ faggots are drawn to and ruin Trigger anime threads, what a surprise.
>>
>>152258138
The threads will be better on airing day, believe.
>>
>>152258138
threads that are on airing day are miles better anon also mods work overtime.

then the cycle continues once more
>>
>>152257519
The real question is why even bother saging?

Who gives a fuck.

>>152258196
It's not really /v/, it's mostly just that this is what people devolve into when the well of shit to talk about runs dry for a popular show.

It's all /a/.

But as this anon says >>152258199 once another episode comes out and people settle in, it'll get better.
>>
>>152257833
If you get this upset whenever somebody has a different opinion from yourself and won't give up just because you scream "My opinion always reflects ALL of /a/s opinion because this is MY board and if you don't agree with me you're automatically wrong and shouldn't be able to post!" you'll have far more pointless arguments in your future than me.

>>152258196
Ooooh now you're up to 3 buzzwords! Just 7 more and you'll find out whether enough ad homming will magically win the argument for you without having to provide a single shred of actual logic.
>>
>>152258078
Are you retarded dude? I just told you I'm not that guy who you claimed call you /pol/ and I don't give a shit if you are specifically from /pol/ or not.

So right after your argument got insta debunked with a /pol/ post right in this thread, it's now time to call falseflagging and green text shit nobody has said.

But alright, let me tell you how I spot if a yuri hater is a twat from /pol/.
They use terms like "SJW", "libcuck","degeneracy".
They talk in /pol/ one liners without talking about the actual show and in general can't finish a sentence with their own words.
They talk about offtopic bullshit like brexit, Trump or whatever is the hot topic on /pol/.
Whenever someone mentions or hints at yuri they need to mention how horrible "/u/" fags are and how they hate them. And soon after they need to start samefagging.
>>
>>152258377
>makes greentext cruise control posts
>calls others upset
>completely dodges argument again
Well it's not like I ever doubted you weren't shitposting. Have fun.
>>
This is the worst fucking thread I've ever seen.
>>
File: luluco.png (131KB, 247x296px) Image search: [Google]
luluco.png
131KB, 247x296px
>/pol/ + /v/ doesn't even have the decency to be like /int/ when ruining threads about cute witches doing cute magic

The least you guys could do is make your shit-flinging fun and lighthearted like the show itself.
>>
>>152258613
Not even in my bottom 3. Nothing bad outside of the crossboarding, sadly.
>>
Why doesn't moot just delete every other board except /a/?
>>
What the fuck happen over one night? This thread is the most degenerate LWA thread ever Ive been to.

OP next time pls do a better job.

Also when will new ep come?
>>
>>152258510
What fucking argument. You simply saying all of /a/ has to love loli doesn't make it true. And even if it is that has nothing to do with literally anything else in this argument and you just brought it up for god knows what reason and are now acting like you accomplished anything.

>>152258482
But alright, let me tell you how I spot if a yurifag is a twat from /u/
They use terms like "hetfag" "/y/fag"
They talk in /u/ one liners without talking about the actual shows and in general can't finish a sentence without their own words
They talk about offtopic bullshit like gay shipping
Whenever someone mentions or hints at non-yuri they need to mention how horrible "/pol/ and /v/ and newfags" are and how they hate them. And soon after start samefagging.

Except when you point out the similarities between them they just get upset and double down on all of it.
>>
File: 1483923586789.png (1MB, 1298x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1483923586789.png
1MB, 1298x1066px
>>152258138
The first half-dozen or so threads on airing day went by at light speed and were full of hype and fun.

Things went steadily downhill from there.
>>
>>152258791
Wow, nice comeback, except all of that is just untrue. As terrible as real /u/fags are they can't really hope to achieve anything close to the genuine retardation that /pol/ has.

I hate to break it to you but neither me or most other yurifags in this thread are from /u/. Just click on it and see how they post.
>>
>>152258659
The reason this thread is so bad is because of meta. Other boards really have nothing to do with how willing /a/ is to shit all over itself and then eat it all back up.
>>
>>152258138
There are better threads, this one is the designated shitposting thread. It's like Maggie's birthday cake in that episode of the Simpsons.

>>152258242
I thought they were pretty insufferable until subs came out. Before then, even discounting the posts that were blatantly shitposting, the threads were majorly people saying the first episode was fucking terrible, which is obviously wrong.
>>
>>152259109
>except it is all untrue
What the fuck are you honestly trying to claim here. I see /u/fags use those terms constantly, and you've been calling me /pol/ and /v/ and every other random insult to ignore real arguments this entire thread.
>they can't really hope to achieve anything close to the genuine retardation that /pol/ has.
I dunno I feel like you and all the others have been making a very compelling case.

Also bringing up /pol/ over and over again isn't going to magically make it relevant when there's no actual /pol/fags in this thread. There are /u/fags however, and the argument is about me trying to point out how they do tons of things the same way /pol/ does yet refuses to admit it.
>>
>>152259433
How about you start talking to yourself if you are just going to make shit up and be confused about who you are talking to?
>>
>>152259176
fucking this
it's /a/ intenionally acting like reddit and /v/ and /u/ and /pol/
then shitting on itself for acting like reddit and /v/ and /u/ and /pol/
>>
>>152259674
At least if I talked to myself I could have a rational conversation as opposed to trying to reason with people who deny obvious truths and think saying someone is from ____ magically makes it so they don't have to present any real logic or arguments.
>>
>>152259433
>Also bringing up /pol/ over and over again isn't going to magically make it relevant when there's no actual /pol/fags in this thread. There are /u/fags however
Based on what? Can't you see you're doing the same thing with /u/ that you're accusing others of doing with regards to /pol/? There are no /u/ posts in this thread, only people discussing your nonsensical attitude towards /u/

And you were calling others hypocrites earlier...
>>
Posts like "x is not for dicking" "don't sexualize the x" have always been a thing, and it was mostly ironical, but now it just turns into a shitfest. Who's /u/ anyway? Most people that get called that have never been to /u/ and don't care about yuri when watching romance or harem shows.

Now that it has turned into a "/u/" vs "/pol/" thing I find it hard these threads will ever be free from the shitposting and baiting.
>>
File: Akko dazed.jpg (10KB, 278x214px) Image search: [Google]
Akko dazed.jpg
10KB, 278x214px
Who could possibly like such a klutz of a witch!
>>
>>152259817
No. I have said people were from /u/ or defending /u/ and then explained exactly what actual actions they were doing and why I disagree with that and think they should stop.

Everyone else just calls me /pol, and when I ask them to explain why I'm /pol/ they just call me /pol/ again and say I have to stop posting. They offer no explanations behind their accusations, they just think if they make the accusation enough times it will magically start working and prove anything or make me stop.
>>
>>152258691

>he keeps a record of his least favorite threads

Nobody is talking about the fucking show. They're just arguing with eachother about the dynamics of an ANONYMOUS image board. The stupidest thing I've ever seen on this site.
>>
>>152259935
Explanations for why people call you /pol/ have been given over and over, for some reason it won't sink in

I don't know you, I don't know if you've ever been to /pol/ so there's every possibility that they're misconstrued, but the reasoning is fair, regardless if it's correct

As I've said before, I wouldn't have brought /pol/ into this in the first place, but it's astonishing you're so hung up on it
>>
I love the soundtrack so much. Reminds me of those old school cartoons.
>>
>>152260093
No, nobody has offered any explanations.

All I've done is criticize some of the behavior of /u/fags. I have made absolutely no statements about homosexuality itself, I have made no mentions of "degeneracy" or any other /pol/ buzzwords, I have not talked about absolutely ANY real world politics in any way.

And yet you call me /pol/. And I know why, even if you don't admit it. It's because you don't like what I'm saying, yet cannot logically refute it. So you think if you just accuse me of being /pol/ you can dismiss everything I say without having to actually argue it on the believe that /pol/fags are always wrong.
>>
>muh /pol/ boogeyman

GTFO plebbit
>>
>>152260324
Not that guy but do you just want to complain and fill the thread with off-topic shit? Fucking report them if you think they are doing something wrong
>>
>>152260693
>get unequivocally told
>lol whatever why do you even care about this argument it's dumb I'm so above it because I just don't care pay no attention to the fact that it took so much arguing before I said I never cared in the first place and only said it after you made a post that was impossible to actually refute on any basis so I still win

Ah, it's as good as surrendering.

And just so you know, I'm not necessarily accusing you in particular of lying about being a different person, but are simply using "you" as a whole to represent everyone that's been trying to argue against me.
>>
>>152260324
>And yet you call me /pol/. And I know why, even if you don't admit it.
I never called you /pol/ and literally just said I would have never brought /pol/ into this, holy shit you're fucking retarded, it's amazing.

I've explained to you twice why people might call you /pol/, I've explained that it's not just to do with literally bringing up political subjects. You clearly don't respect anything I try to tell you, you don't respect this debate, so I see no reason to trawl up the thread and find the posts where I explained it to you before, there's no reason for me to.

Jesus

I understand if you're trolling me, congrats, I've wasted my time engaging with you, but holy shit why do you value your own time so little that you've perpetuated these circular arguments over and over, willfully ignoring anything that'll knock you out of the loop. It's incredible and sad at the same time.
>>
>>152260693
See his post >>152256822
He just wants to rant about yuri, let him post till he gets bored.
>>
>>152260902
What the fuck are you even going on about
>>
>>152260912
Clicking a few replies so you can link to these 2 alleged posts proving I'm a /pol/ poster doesn't seem like such a huge amount of work to me. It sounds more like an excuse to not expose your own lying.

And maybe I'd respect what you tell me if you ACTUALLY told me anything, instead of just telling me you told me it but refusing to repeat yourself or even explain which posts you're referring to because "oh that's too much work" and accusing me of trolling and caring about the argument too much as you realize you can't win.
>>
>>152260949
>he just wants to complain about yuri

>>152260324
>All I've done is criticize some of the behavior of /u/fags

Damn see how easy that was to go back to one of my own old posts and requote it to prove what I said?
>>
>>152261152
You think talking about the characters interactions and shipping them is off topic and what you are doing is right because they are off topic.
Do you think someone is going to agree with you?
>>
>>152261255
It'd have never been a huge argument if people could have simply said "yeah I guess it's not really /a/ related and /u/fags can be obnoxious" way back in the other thread.

But instead they immediately jumped to accusations me having started the argument and /u/fags never doing absolutely anything wrong. Or funnily enough, of being a muslim. So if anything it was the opposition that acted more like /pol/ than me to begin with.
>>
>>152261367
>I guess it's not really /a/ related

That's your problem, it's /a/ related and you get triggered when someone talks about it.
>>
File: 1455918274596.png (260KB, 749x880px) Image search: [Google]
1455918274596.png
260KB, 749x880px
>>152261367
>It'd have never been a huge argument if people could have simply said "yeah I guess it's not really /a/ related and /u/fags can be obnoxious" way back in the other thread.

Anti-yuri meta shitposting is not obnoxious?
>>
>>152255842
The Chicken Cult doesn't like anything that goes against their hivemind of "Manly Neo-Nazis doing Manly Neo-Nazi things while worshipping the Giant Orange".

Because cute little Witches doing cute little witchy things isn't about their Giant Orange or their hatred of all non-whites, they hate it. They are like Tumblr, but with more Internet Tough Guys.
>>
>>152261367
Yeah how nice would it be if people could agree with your blatantly wrong arguments? Well too bad they don't.
>>
>>152261367
>Because they're lesbian lovers?
>Anon I thought /a/ already agreed on this.
This? This is more obnoxious than anything you've posted?

It's fucking harmless
>>
>>152261457
Whats the point of different boards then. Why isn't every board just /b/ if any topic goes any where. How are you any different from /pol/ if you go around insisting your shit is OK and universally accepted anywhere you go.

>>152261465
This is the third time I've said I'm talking about /u/ and not yuri itself, but at this point I'm guessing you don't care and will just say whatever you need to say to feel right in your mind.

>>152261518
And this may as well be the 10 millionth time someone has accused me of being /pol/ with absolute no proof or reason besides "I don't like what he said" but none of you are bothering reading any more of the thread, must go hand in hand with being anti-intellectual and pro-group think.
>>
File: suzu.jpg (82KB, 606x582px) Image search: [Google]
suzu.jpg
82KB, 606x582px
>>152261575
>this wouldn't have happened if you agreed with me
>>
So about those witches
>>
>>152261610
/a/ is for anime, you can talk about yuri, yaoi, everything related to that anime. /u/ is for yuri only and it's NSFW.

>>152261624
This shit is comedy gold.
>>
File: Poison is remedy..jpg (68KB, 694x383px) Image search: [Google]
Poison is remedy..jpg
68KB, 694x383px
>>152261610
Bruh, I didn't say you were part of /pol/...
>>
>>152261610
>Whats the point of different boards then. Why isn't every board just /b/ if any topic goes any where. How are you any different from /pol/ if you go around insisting your shit is OK and universally accepted anywhere you go.

You don't even know how this site works, you are so fucking retarded

>This is the third time I've said I'm talking about /u/ and not yuri itself, but at this point I'm guessing you don't care and will just say whatever you need to say to feel right in your mind.

Anti-/u/ meta shitposting is not obnoxious? or off-topic?

Also you said anyone who does yuri shipping is from /u/, I'll let that sink in
>>
Where's the real Little Witch Academia thread?
>>
File: 1484228791208.jpg (18KB, 368x285px) Image search: [Google]
1484228791208.jpg
18KB, 368x285px
>please dont talk about x
>x still gets talked about
>only now at a greater magnitude than before because OP mentioned it
You people are really fuckin dumb you know that
>>
>>152261594
/u/ can be plenty more obnoxious than that and if you've followed hibike euphonium over the years you can see that.

If you want to go way back to the original posts that started all this in the last thread, all somebody said was they hoped there wasn't the same kind of pandering or teasing in this show likely out of fear that it'd turn into another hibike euphonium. Someone else called him insecure, I explained why people tend to not want /u/fags around in threads, they called me retarded, /pol/ etc and said I was the one starting the fight and /u/fags are completely innocent, and from there it generally spiraled out of control to be about lots of different things. Mostly just people accusing me of random different things regarding the argument itself and then insisting I must just hate yuri over everything and nothing ever getting accomplished because people kept arguing in loops at me.
>>
>>152261737
right here
>>152249226
or here
>>152237495
>>
>>152261815
>/u/ can be plenty more obnoxious than that and if you've followed hibike euphonium over the years you can see that.

Please show me at least 3 Hibike threads yurifags have ruined
>>
>>152261787
It's not OP's fault though. It is /pol/'s fault for raiding these threads and turning it into one giant neo nazi circle jerk. Lesbians have always been part of anime.
>>
Good God this entire thread is cancerous

It's a faggot arguing with himself and retards getting pulled in
>>
Who is subbing? I need to watch this
>>
>>152261895
I don't keep fucking archives of them. But if you seriously think "ALL /u/ posters are perfect angels who never do absolutely anything wrong and would never give anybody reason to dislike them, it's just those damn /pol/ posters who launched a conspiracy to hate them for absolutely no reason" then I can only assume you're one of them yourself and thus beyond reason.

>>152261921
Christ this fucking victim complex. There's no /pol/ raid in this thread whatsoever and the majority of the circlejerking has been by /u/fags themselves insisting all the girls must be canonically gay and that anyone who disagrees is /pol/
>>
>>152261815
I was in Hibike Euphonium threads too, that's why I argue against you so fervently, because in those threads people like you seemed to me to be the problem, whereas I never found anything that could be interpreted as a /u/ post to be anywhere near as incendiary.

Maybe I was in the wrong threads at the wrong time, maybe you were. I'll say it for the umpteenth time, ignore the supposed /u/-posters you think are so fucking bad, just don't respond to them, don't give the the validation, and they're more likely to go away than if we do... this

this doesn't improve the threads for us
>>
>>152262006
>I don't keep fucking archives of them. But if you seriously think "ALL /u/ posters are perfect angels who never do absolutely anything wrong and would never give anybody reason to dislike them, it's just those damn /pol/ posters who launched a conspiracy to hate them for absolutely no reason" then I can only assume you're one of them yourself and thus beyond reason.

I see, you claim something and then you have nothing to back that up, I also never said all yurifags are innocent, I said you are way more obnoxious than all of them combined
>>
>>152262058
Yeah you wouldn't see any issue with it if you're agreeing with it. Just as a /pol/fag see's no issue with a thread randomly being derailed to be about muslims or donald trump and would say "If anything it was those liberals who told us to leave because they just hate freedom that were the problem".
>>
>>152262115
Sorry I haven't been collecting evidence in the assumption I would get into an argument like this in the future. I could start now, but then you'd just accuse me of being obsessed and obnoxious even more. And I frankly don't want to continue this throughout the entire shows run, but I mean if you really want me to.
>>
>>152262143
I never said anything about agreeing with them, all I said is tirades like the one you're waging are far, far worse

please get it through your thick fucking skull

stop making these baseless assumptions and trying to use them as arguments, it just proves to the rest of us that you're impossible to argue with

before you reply, please read what I just typed again, maybe do it a third time too. Maybe it'd be better if you just kept reading it over and over. Disconnect your keyboard just in case.
>>
>>152262195
>And I frankly don't want to continue this throughout the entire shows run, but I mean if you really want me to.

Go right ahead
>>
I think this guy has the ACK disease.
>>
>>152262306
It's probably ACK
>>
>>152262255
I already read all posts I argue with multiple times, because I actually care about addressing them point by point with actual arguments. Unlike most people who just think "Uh I don't like what this person's saying. What's a commonly disliked demographic, I'll call them that. Yeah that'll be enough".

And this "tirade" would have never happened if people would stop doing that. Hell the thread fucking started with it. I pointed out the hypocrisy of starting a thread with an insult then claiming they don't want any more insults and all anyone could say was "/pol/ /pol/ /pol/ you're /pol/ shut up /pol/. If anything more of the argument has been about stuff like that than yuri or /u/fags.
>>
>>152262378
whoops, it looks like you still posted
>>
>>152262464
Are you that proud of being an anti-intellectual?
>>
WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL UP? THE HELL ARE THE MODS DOING?
>>
>>152262515
I'm proud that I'm finally giving up on you and going to bed. Please try to learn something from this experience.
>>
>>152262570
If you were to learn from you, I'd learn to
A: Ignore real points, just call somebody a name and pretend that proves you right
B: Discourage conversation. Tell someone you're right and they're wrong and that they should just stop responding to you
and C: Run away when you lose and pretend like you aren't going to read any more (even though I know for a fact you're either still here, or going to come back to check what I said later)

Have sweet dreams friend, or good morning depending on which you did.
>>
/pol/ is the largest on 4chan and alot of them are weebs. Get use to it
>>
>>152262620
I will pick where he left and give you 2 replies, this is your final test to see what you learned from this thread, better think before replying:

1) Talking about yuri is allowed on /a/?
2) Metaposting is allowed on /a/?

No dodging, only answer the questions.
>>
>>152262756
Both are "allowed". And if discussion about them is allowed, discussion about not liking them is equally allowed.

I don't believe in banning people just for having or expressing a difference of opinions. Echo chambers create stagnation and dull peoples ability for independent thought. I wouldn't ban anyone in this thread, even though I know tons of you would permanently ban me from all boards, maybe even all of the internet, and possibly kill me just for arguing with them like this. But I believe I have to hold myself to higher standards if I want to actually think I'm right and they're wrong, even if they wouldn't do the same for me.
>>
>>152262923
Here is the second reply with the results: 5.

You answered wrong the second question, lurk more.
>>
>>152262970
I expected about as much. No thought, no willingness to learn or compromise, just poor attempts at being clever and dumb insults.

But I've been putting up with this kind of thing for almost 10 years now. If I cared about conforming to the majority opinion just to fit in I'd have given up by now.
>>
>>152263031
>No thought, no willingness to learn or compromise
It was a straightforward question about the rules and you got it wrong.
>>
>>152263127
And it looks like you were wrong about how many replies you'd give.

And what do you even define as "metaposting"? If it's "the discussion of absolutely ANYTHING not anime or manga related" then all of you are just as guilty as me you know.
>>
>>152263208
"Meta" has a clear definition, there's no interpretation needed. Look it up.
>>
>>152263277
>Meta - (of a creative work) referring to itself or to the conventions of its genre; self-referential.

Well /a/ is a place of discussion between real people, not a creative work. So I'm not seeing your point right off the bat.

Are you by chance referring to the definition of "meta" in your head? Which is of course "thing I don't like"?
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.