[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 69

Reminder Pudding baited Sanji in chapter 845.
This page confirmed it.
Reminder her 3rd eye has never cried because she has been fake crying
>>
File: 1484246745058.png (3MB, 1568x1145px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484246745058.png
3MB, 1568x1145px
REASON OF THE HIATUS!!

Ch.853 will be hype ladies & gentlemen!!

Because of PIC RELATED

If you watch that color spread closely, there's a clock on this color spread.
On that clock, Chopper holds the number 8 next to Sanji.
Robin has faded the number 5 while Brook is pointing the regular 3 o'clock (San-jikan) in the direction of Nami.
Sanji-kun = Called by Nami the most!

If you remember Clockwork Island, then you know that already , Sanji
& Nami were in a wedding outfit. I know, movies aren't canon, but
this one has inspired Oda-san to make them as a "couple"!
And in Ch.845 the same numbers can be found on that clock, signed by black!
>>
File: LIARRRR.png (483KB, 559x836px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LIARRRR.png
483KB, 559x836px
Pudding will get defeated by Nami
>>
>this entire arc

So basically it's just Impel Down 2.0.
>>
>>152247687
??????
No
>>
>>152247687

No, impel down was actually fun.
>>
Stop freaking out about the tooth, he'll get it back LITERALLY the moment he eats Sanji's food.
>>
File: 20333848_big_p2.jpg (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20333848_big_p2.jpg
142KB, 500x500px
>>152247564
>Sanjis shirt
>>
>>152247687
First you fags were saying it's Enies Lobby 2.0, then Thriller Bark 2.0, now it's Impel Down 2.0
Make up your mind
>>
>>152247638
>Nami
>Not crowd control

Are you implying a female straw hat will get a one on one fight?
>>
>>152247780
Its actually Arlong Park 7.8
>>
>>152247489
I know it's been years and it's not even the voice I read Sanji's dialogue in anymore. But I can't help but read her imitating Sanji as her speaking with a heavy brooklyn accent.
>>
>>152247780
>implying all of those weren't the exact same thing
>>
>>152247687
You mean Skypiea 3.14159265?
>>
>>152247859
Imagine her using 4kids Sanjis voice.
>>
>>152247564

Oh fuck, i have started this pasta... Not sure if need to feel ashamed or proud.
>>
>>152247780

It's pirates doing shit on enemy territory. What a hack, it's not supposed to be a fucking story about pirates doing shit. Boycott.
>>
>>152248105
But is true.
>>
>>152248105
Kill yourself. It's the only way you can atone for creating something so stupid.
>>
>>152248238

I found it under a youtube video. Made me laugh so i posted it there. Huge mistake.
>>
File: Canon soon.png (535KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Canon soon.png
535KB, 640x360px
>>152248238
T. buttmad LuNafag
SaNami is happening whether you like it or not
>>
File: cutesanji.png (77KB, 228x253px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cutesanji.png
77KB, 228x253px
Have a nice day, anon!
>>
File: intro.jpg (345KB, 1379x804px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
intro.jpg
345KB, 1379x804px
>>152247302

Well... It's maybe simply because she had already been introduced properly before that. There was no need for an intro box telling us two info we already knew.

It's very possible we are looking way too much into it. It was just the lyingfags grasping for straws who started this.

If she's Katakuri... What's the point of not revealing it at the same time as her being evil? And what's up with most of the high commanders of Big Mom's crew being unknow from the public. She's never doing anything or no strong people ever attack her?
>>
>>152247960
Yeah that's exactly what I meant.
>>
>>152248356
Because Oda still wants Kakaturi to be a secret.
Once she is needed it will be revealed that pudding is kakaturi
>>
File: reiju.png (77KB, 457x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reiju.png
77KB, 457x388px
>>152247489
why is she so perfect, bros?
>>
>>152248483
Because I love her a lot
>>
>>152248483
It's the dick sucking lips
>>
Is this filler?
>>
>>152248483
Poison is sexy. We all know it. After all this time we finally got a poison themed woman instead of an old guy.
>>
Sanji x Nami is the best pairi-
>>
>>152248415

It would be dumb honestly.

> Who's strong in Big Mom's crew
> Oh there's Smoothie, Snack and this fat dude Cracker.
> Cracker? He never defeated anyone strong, right?
> Yeah... Let's attack this bitch.

I don't like this theory.
>>
>>152248600

Yes, SaNa is anime only. Blame Toei for these autist.
>>
File: Enelina 2.jpg (171KB, 816x962px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Enelina 2.jpg
171KB, 816x962px
Weekend anime stream
Reaching the climax of Skypiea arc.
http://www.livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring something to protect from thunderstorms
>>
>>152248802
>I'm underage or whale and I ship the main girl and guy just because :D :D : the post
>>
>>152248331
So cute!
>>
>>152248874
>Nami
>main Girl
>>
File: 1482383950936.jpg (55KB, 300x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482383950936.jpg
55KB, 300x280px
>She could make you believe you were gay with her mindfuck ability.
>>
>>152249399
>She could make you believe Pudding is best girl with her mindfuck ability.
>>
>>152248299
>Austism level: over 9000.
>>
>>152249564
Great, now we can blame Pudding for all kinds of fags in these threads.
>>
>>152247564
>Robin has faded the number 5
That's forcing it too much.

Luffy is putting a bone over the number 1 and got ignored.
>>
Say it with me /a/ "SANJIXNAMI WILL BE CANON SOON"
>>
Reminder that the entire thing is a double-ruse from Pudding to make Sanji hate her so he won't have issues running from the island and abandoning her to pursue his happiness.

You can screencap this, if I'm wrong I will hold hands with every anon in this board.
>>
>>152249768
SANJIXNAMI WILL BE CANON SOON
>>
>>152249810
Capped.
Don't go into hiding when you are wrong
>>
>>152249810
How would she know that Sanji was listening?
>>
>>152250050
Haki.
>>
>>152248331
What a useless son. Just die already
>>
>>152248874
>or whale
Well if Laboon ships it I guess I do too.
>>
>>152250141
Shut up Judge
>>
>>152247780
Enies lobby thriller bark and impel down are all basically the same arcs anyway
>>
>>
File: 1484346439630.png (2MB, 1440x1426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484346439630.png
2MB, 1440x1426px
Does this mean that Nami will get the Neko Neko no mi, model: black cat?
>>
File: 1400404442861.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400404442861.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Too bad Wicca didn't stick around, Zoro with a personal GPS is a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>152250442
Confirms SaNami
>>
Hey guys, what if this whole arc never actually happened and it was just a dream created by Pudding.
>>
>>152250775
what if the straw hats never existed and it was just Pudding the whole time
>>
>>152250775
What if this whole manga never actually happened and it was just a dream created by Pudding
>>
File: Vivi.png (148KB, 753x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vivi.png
148KB, 753x394px
>Vivi is a world noble
What a strange plot point. I guess that explains why they've got an Ancient Weapon in Alabasta.
>>
>>152250831
Wouldnt even mind
>>
What did Luffy mean by this?
>>
>implying Laboon won't impregnate Carrot
It's like you guys don't even interpret context clues
>>
What ever happened to Zoro being funny?

http://is2.4chan.org/wsg/1484443627166.webm
>>
>>152251842
the manga as a whole stopped being funny
>>
>>152250050
That third eye isn't just for show anon.
>>
>Cat Burglar also means husband stealer in Japan
Is it happening guys?
>>
>>152250478
Zoro was going the wrong path even with her yelling at him.
>>
>>152251999
Your triples confirms it.
>>
>>152249810
I am not going to lie. I still want this to turn in to a double ruse but at this point I cannot reconcile the whole shooting reiju scene.

I can believe that Pudding was doing it to maybe turn the Germa's against Big Mom but she stole her memories immediately so there is no evidence unless her ability has a stipulation we don't know about. I can believe that she was doing this for the benefit of turning Sanji against her and the marriage but how did she know he was coming and to prepare Reiju in advance? Honestly things might just be as they are and Pudding was a decoy waifu. It would suck because that is the most boring outcome but honestly I don't think Oda can really wow me with his writing like he did the entirety of Sabody to Maniford.

And while I still think there is something wrong with the idea that Big Mom is going to double cross the Germa's; Seeing as she has no reason to try and bait anyone when her whole M.O is taking what she wants if people don't accept her deals; Pudding may be honest on this one and the real ruse will come from a third party.
>>
>>152247638
>Pudding went from best girl to a nightmare
Who writes this shit? Delusional ex-Puddingfags?
>>
Has Luffy ever fought for himself at any point in the story? It always seems like he's fighting for other people's goals.
>>
>>152247638
Maybe this has already been talked about (I don't speed read Once Piece, but sometimes I speed read these threads), but I didn't realize until seeing that image just now that Pudding was shown before. Back in chapter 651 (when Luffy talked to Big Mom and declared war on her over Fishman Island), Pudding was sitting there calmly with her third eye uncovered while BM ate some of her subordinates. She didn't say anything but just looked kind of exasperated as BM threw a tantrum.
>>
>>152252951
Big mom was eating candy. Her food talks remember?
>>
i need an image of caesar in diguise
>>
>>152252749
What about when he fight against Usopp?
>>
>>152253080
The food that talks is happy to be eaten though. Whatever she was eating during that scene didn't seem happy about it.
>>
>>152253356
I think that was more about what was best for the crew as a whole than just himself.
It was literally replace the ship or drown.
>>
>>152253400
Not the ones jinbei brought for her. Go back to that chapter
>>
Admiral = 100
Vice Admiral = 50
Fujitora=100
Doffy=90
Sabo=85
Luffy=80
Law=75
Zoro=75
Burgess=70
>>
>>152253661
?
>>
Year of Jinbe's death
>>
>>152253763
I think he's listing how many times he's masturbated to each character listed there.
>>
>Reiju: pssst, I already popped his cherry

how do you respond, SaNafags?
>>
>>152253808
kek
>>
>>152252749
yes anon. Every time he says to someone he wants to be the Pirate King. Eg against Hody, or Doflamingo or hell even Don Kireg.

While he does protect others or fight for them, his own goal is always intertwined with dominating others.
>>
>>152253827
>Nami: we will leave our door unlocked tonight <3
Thanks for the art btw
>>
>>152248483
Is she related to Sanji?

>>152248802
Luffy doesn't understand love
>>
ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi7-Mvtyi08
lol marco face. That's the face of a defeated man.
>>
>>152254034
That's Sanji's sister. Of course she is hot.
>>
>>152253661
doffyfag detected
>>
File: onepiece_c722a_019.png (243KB, 791x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
onepiece_c722a_019.png
243KB, 791x1150px
YEAR OF BROOK
>>
File: 1474421940156.png (694KB, 835x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474421940156.png
694KB, 835x720px
I feel bad for liking caesar because of his design, and i don't know why.
>>
>>152250846
>IT WAS ALL AN ILLUSION

Take your Bleach memes back to 2010
>>
>>152253661
Fujitora = 94
Sabo = 89
Doffy = 88
Luffy = 84
Zoro = 82
Law = 81
Sanji = 79
Jinbei = 78
>>
>>152254124
Are you saying if Sanji dressed as a woman he'd be very convincing?
>>
>>152254250
No I'm saying the hottest male on the crew of course will have a hot sister
>>
>>152254207
Why would you feel bad for liking Caesar, he's literally the best
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 800x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 800x433px
I can't believe I cried with these panels.
>>
File: 24525.png (457KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24525.png
457KB, 1280x720px
>>152254391
He is, but if I had to explain it (really poorly), it's because it makes me feel like one of THOSE people who fucking adore heath ledgers joker and act like he's the deepest character ever.

It's a strange and almost non-existent connection but I still just can't shake the feeling.
>>
>>152254357
>hottest male on the crew
But that's Zoro
>>
>>152254487
Too bad they all lived.
>>
>>152253827
>his cherry
Damn, he must have a bulbous shaft.
>>
>>152254207
He's an 8 foot tall, gaseous maniac. He's the best.
>>
>>152254886
seriously? fuck off oda
>>
>>152254149
>because I... don't have any eyes!

Fucking Brook
>>
>>152255223
>mad that characters aren't dying in One Piece
>>
>>152255749
i'm mad because he mad me cried thinking they died ;_;
>>
>>152254221
I'm okay with this. Except Jinbe technically > Sanji because water beats fire.
>>
So, Law is going to give Luffy immortality at some point, right?
>>
>>152256512
law's pretty much achieved his life goal of taking down doffy so yeah
>>
File: 1480955789018.png (203KB, 590x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480955789018.png
203KB, 590x544px
>>152254149
This will be how Brook defeats Big Mom
BEST
SKELLY
>>
>>152253661
>vice-admiral = 50
>garp
>tsuru
>smoker
>vergo
>>
>>152254221
Law is stronger than Luffy.
>>
>>152257905
Just who do you think you're fooling.
>>
File: 1478238660617.jpg (441KB, 600x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478238660617.jpg
441KB, 600x601px
>>152251842
>dub
>>
>>152257845
there are exceptions
>>
>>152258021
His fruit is bull shit. He could have shambled Doffy into the ocean or swapped his personality with Trebol and ended the crisis then and there.

Just because he was written to only use half his abilities so Luffy could shine doesn't mean he's weaker. Fully utilised his fruit makes him nearly unstoppable.

Also even with the radio knife damage Luffy still would've lost to Doffy without the help of the citizens so Law getting maimed doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>152257905
doffy states that luffy is stronger and more dangerous
>>
>>152258121
he has the most op df, this is clear
but he won't do it because
>>
>>152248483
When will Zoro fuck her?
>>
>>152248483
Really pisses me off that theres pretty much no porn of her
Fuck Japan, not adopting best OP girl ever.
>>
>>152258672
he would be getting sloppy seconds
>>
>>152258672
She's not a swordsman. Zolo won't get it up. So never
>>
>>152258672
>When will she fuck Zoro?
Ftfy
>>
>>152258756
But Sanji is all about getting sloppy seconds
>>
>>152256859
AND IT WILL COME
>>
>>152258759
Poison boner EZ
>>
>>152254221
>>152253661
What are these numbers based off of?
>>
>>152258756
>sexy swordsman with washboard abs
>beta cook who gets cucked
Yeah sure.
>>
>>152258756
>Sloppy seconds
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>152253796
That meme is dumb and dead now like jinbei
>>
>>152257905
lul law's ultimate attack wasn't enough to down doffy

hell, even luffy's gear 4 wasn't enough to beat an injured doffy within the time limit
>>
>>152258026
The dub is way better than the sub. Not only do the subs have a ton of typos, the dub also improves a lot of the jokes.

Don't try so hard to fit in. There are a handful of dubs that are acceptable.
>>
>>152248874
I love how this is the only argument against LuNa that exists.
>>
>>152250050
She didn't. Pudding Is a retard that couldn't figure out how kind and loving Sanji is.
>>
I'm watching Law's flash back arc right now and I'm at the part where Senor Pink is telling loli-Baby 5 about Law's tragic past. She's all teary eyed and what not.
So, I want to know, does she end up giving a Law a hug or something? Because that would be cute.
>>
>>152261154
No, baby 5 sucks. At least she's in for some rough fucking.
>>
>>152261236
Wow, what a waste. Fuck you, Oda.
>>
>>152260217
With one piece dubs, I love a lot of the later voices but some of the early voices are noticeably rough, like the voice of black beard and ace. (I believe the english VA for black beard passed away recently)

At first Luffy rubbed me the wrong way but now I kinda like the childish/rough voice they gave him.
>>
>>152248483
Hey guys. What if Sanji was a girl?
>>
File: Carrot-a-cute.png (213KB, 260x915px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Carrot-a-cute.png
213KB, 260x915px
Will the next chapter focus on Brook and/or Pedro, Chobro and Carrot, or Luffy, Nami, and Jimbei?
>>
>>152261422
>(I believe the english VA for black beard passed away recently)

WHAT! I'll admit Travis Willingham didn't make for a good Ace but I loved Blackbread in the dub. Now if you want to talk about shit early voices, let's talk about Don Krieg. Who I feel they got right in the 4kids version.
>>
>>152259017
An aggregate that estimates any One Piece characters strength based on when they've appeared in the story, feats, established canon ranking, etc.
>>
Holy shit, why is Doffy's back story so shit?
His father was clearly written to be as literally retarded as humanly possible short of being a vegetable.
>>
File: One Piece 772.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
One Piece 772.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Oh boy...
>>
Odaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>152263018
He said the same on Jaya.
>>
>>152262741
>a world noble is a huge retard
wow
literally 0 precedence.... totally out of left field
>>
>>152263490
>....
You don't belong here. And the whole point of his character was that he was different than other world nobles. Like Vivi and Cobra.
>>
>>152247489
Are those blob and carpet Prometheus and Zeus of the next Big Mom?
>>
>>152263620
Vivi and Cobra aren't World Nobles if I recall right, they're royalties.

Plus, even if he was different than the others Nobles that doesn't mean he knew about how the world worked, if you get what I'm trying to say.
>>
Is Zoro dating Perona?
>>
>>152248483

If you're attracted to her, you always subconsciously wanted to fucn Sanji.
>>
>>152257905

Laws strongest attack = no visible damage against Doflamingo

Luffys strongest attack = defeats Doflamingo
>>
Why is everyone here a Sanji x Nami shill?
>>
I want pudding to shoot me dead.
>>
File: 1484225536657.jpg (39KB, 576x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484225536657.jpg
39KB, 576x347px
>Pudding will never erase your memories so that you can read One Piece for the first time again.
>>
>>152253661

The actual power distribution is far different.

A Yonko is only slightly stronger than an Admiral. At the same time, a Yonko (Whitebeard) slaughters Vice Admirals by the dozen. So it's more than 2 : 1.
>>
>>152263948
>Lol if I can't physically see the damage it never happened!

What a little bitch.
>>
Why are autists so obsessed with quantifiable power levels?
>>
>>152263844
When should anyone listen to you when not only do you not remember the manga or anime itself, you are also so dumb you can't even read this thread >>152250966
>>
Did a Straw Hat ever kill a person on screen?
>>
>>152263948
>Attack shreds Doffy's internal organs
>Lol if I don't see it it didn't hurt me
>>
>Doflamingo's weakest attack killed Law
>Doflamingo's strongest attack was dismantled by Franky
Franky >>> Law
>>
>>152264103
Because it's a straight forward system of mathematics that require no emotional input or comprehensive ability to understand.

It's the same reason they love trains.
>>
>>152264237
Sorry for not remembering one panel and not reading all of the 166 posts this thread got.
>>
>>152264033
>A Yonko is only slightly stronger than an Admiral

thats debatable. Whitebeard was having a hard time defeating one admiral and he's suppose to be the strongest yonkou at the time. Pretty sure most admirals can beat a yonkou.
>>
>>152264782
You mean after he was stabbed, had a stroke, and got filled with lava, THEN struggled with fighting MULTIPLE admirals?
The being majorly wounded from the start part kind of says a lot. And it still took multiple admirals and all of Black Beard's crew to beat him.
>>
>>152264782

He still beat Akainu down, even after weakened in every way imaginable
>>
I never got why Doflamingo used a simple pistol against Law. That method failed him not once, but twice
>>
>>152265110
He was only able to do that cause he was enraged over ace death and akainu still got up from it.
>>
Luffy only managed to beat Doflamingo after Law severely weakened him. And he still needed several attempts.

And Doflamingo was scared shitless of Kaido. So Luffy basically stands no chance against Yonko, unless he has Gear 5 or something comparable.
>>
File: luffy hat.jpg (68KB, 500x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
luffy hat.jpg
68KB, 500x313px
>>152247489
>chapter
>break
>chapter
>break
>chapter
>break

Getting real tired of your shit Oda.
>>
Doflamingo almost killed Law with one bullet while it would have bounced off Franky.

So Franky is multiple times stronger than Law.
>>
File: Comflamingo.png (77KB, 259x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Comflamingo.png
77KB, 259x203px
>>152265308
>Luffy basically stands no chance against Yonko, unless he has Gear 5 or something comparable.

Luffy gets stronger after every fight.

He spend 10 hours or something iirc going in and out of gear 4th to beat cracker. (Thanks to Nami.)

He has definitly become stronger than he was when facing Doflamingo.

He could probably take down Doflamingo with ease right now.
>>
>>152265159
>can literally rip the world in half with his devil fruit
>nah man, he was only able some low tier lava dude because he was mad
>>
>>152265308
I think Luffy is already getting better with gear 4. He used boundman, was able to eat and fight, then used tankman, has been fairly passive since then but is still able to easily run around. Whereas on Dressrosa, one use of boundman had Luffy all but helpless. So after WCI, Luffy will be a bit more comfortable with it, and by they time they tagteam a calamity, Luffy should be able to sustain g4 long enough to be a real threat.
>>
>>152264849
He was also dying but maybe that's what you mean by him having a stroke. The guy was a Geriatric doing his last stand and he still was capable of what he did.

>>152265437
>He spend 10 hours or something iirc going in and out of gear 4th to beat cracker. (Thanks to Nami.)
The problem is he needed Nami to beat Cracker. Luffy doesn't have Saiyan biology here. He has almost died against almost every major arc villain, and for more minor guys like Cracker he still needs them to be handicapped to stand on even ground with them.
>>
>>152265308
Wasn't doffy constantly sewing his insides and healing himself consistently? Or was that anime only?
>>
>>152265535
>maybe that's what you mean by him having a stroke
Yes, him having a stroke right at the start when he was fighting Akainu gave Akainu and opening to fill him with lava.
>>
>>152265437
>10 hours or something iirc going in and out of gear 4th to beat cracker. (Thanks to Nami.)

That's saying it all.
He needed assistance to beat a HENCHMAN of a Yonko in a long and exhausting fight.

After that, Luffy was so weakened that literal fodder defeated him.
>>
>>152264849
Don't forget Whitebeard was 60 or 70 years old, after a long, tough career as a pirate. Gold Rodger's main rival, sailing the New World for at least 20 years, protecting islands. We know at some point he had a battle with Crocodile that made Croc realize he had no chance in the New World so he went to become a dog for the Marines.

Whitebeard knew he was dying of old age, and chose the Summit War to be his last stand.
>>
File: 12.png (355KB, 850x1230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.png
355KB, 850x1230px
>>152265559
Yeah, pretty sure he did it a couple times in the manga as well
>>
>>152265597
Why are you replying to that post? You realize you're not disagreeing with it, right?
>>
>>152265590
What. That's like calling Zoro JUST a henchman. He's very close to Luffy in strength. And, unless Cracker was lying, he said noone had been able to break his armor before - even his bounty poster was wrong because of that. Luffy broke that in one punch. A kong gun would at least stun Big Mom.
>>
>>152265656
Wow. I've never actually noticed that. Pretty much confirms that Laws attack did real damage. Damn.
>>
>>152265663
Yes, I was doing the opposite of disagreeing, it's a thing called agreeing. I understand it's a rare occurrence around here, but maybe you've been on 4chan too long?
>>
File: 1434628320031.jpg (62KB, 501x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434628320031.jpg
62KB, 501x600px
>no monkey zoan arc boss yet
What is Oda doing?
>>
Big Mom is a joke anyways. She needs several attacks to defeat Brook, one of the weakest Straw Hats

She's probably playing around, but still
>>
>>152265701
Yea but it also confirms he was at like 90% while fighting luffy
>>
File: Luffy's G4 cannon.png (56KB, 414x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Luffy's G4 cannon.png
56KB, 414x345px
Is Luffy ambidextrous?
>>
>>152265918
>Getting your internal organs wrecked puts you at 90%
I don't know if that means that Law was super weak, or if Doffy is just that manly that having his heart, stomach, liver, etc damaged only dropped him 10%
>>
How would you feel if Marco joined the crew?
>>
>>152265778
Brook is dead centre in the strength rankings of the crew.
>>
>>152265968
Marco's boring.
>>
>>152253661
>>152254221
There are only few times powerlevels are mentioned in story, but we still can figure out some valuable info from them.
First we've got doriki, we know that Lucci has 4000 and Kaku has 2200 pre-TS. Luffy and Zoro beat them so at Saboady they also have at least that much.
However Rayleigh is mentioned to be 100 times stronger than all supernovas put together. So his doriki is more than 620000 (equivalent of 62000 regular soldiers). Kizaru was about equal with him. We usually assume that admirals are in the same power range, but let's assume that Fujitora only has half of lower bound of Kizaru's power, so 31000 people.
Now, Zoro mentions after the TS that he's as strong as 2000 people. Luffy most likely isn't more than two times stronger than him.
So Fujitora should still be at least 15 times stronger than Zoro and 7 times stronger than Luffy.
>>
>>152265946

The real question is whether Doffy would've been still knocked out by King Kong Gun if it weren't for the prior attacks.

Remember, Doffy didn't only suffer from Laws operation, he also ate a Gomu Gomu Fire Hawk and whatnot.
>>
>>152266069
>However Rayleigh is mentioned to be 100 times stronger than all supernovas put together.

Yeah, certainly not a metaphor, but something to be taken seriously...
Rayleigh is two times all Supernova before the timeskip, realistically.
>>
>>152266114
But anon Kizaru-kun could solo the post timeskip supernovas two times easily
>>
>>152266256
None of them had haki right?

So he could stomp them 1000 times really.
>>
>>152266256

Debatable.

The pre-time Supernova had a hard time against a single Pacifista. Luffy one-shotted Pacifista after the timeskip, and we can assume everyone had similar power gains.

Kizaru would not have an easy time against twelve post-timeskip Luffys at all.
>>
>>152263294
Mmm Robin.

>>152263910
I wish.
>>
>>152266331

Not every Supernova matches the power of Gear 4 Luffy.

Zoro, Law are confirmed to be weaker than him. Kidd is the only Supernova I imagine to be stronger than Luffy.
>>
>>152266331
Not all of the supernovas were on Luffy's level and they had different powers
>>
>>152266333

Robin lusts for Jinbes thick, girthy fishcock. A mere human could never satisfy her.
>>
>>152265778
By the nature of her powers, Big Mom is likely at her weakest in a straight-up fight.

By all appearances she seems similar to Moria in that she's dangerous because of the destructive potential of her fruit ability, not because of how hard she can punch or anything like that.
>>
>>152266283
Nvm I read that wrong
>>152266256
>>
>>152266372
>Nothing P. Kidd
>Stronger than G4 Luffy
>>
>>152266256

not really. kidd + law + luffy would already keep him busy.
>>
>>152266448

I know he has to show anything meaningful yet, but
>muh bountyautism
indicates that Kidd is more dangerous than Luffy.
>>
>>152266457

"no".
the extent of what law + luffy could do was to barely defeat doflamingo.

and an admiral is worth several times doflamingo.
>>
how much effort would it take an admiral to defeat gear four luffy? thats the question worth asking.
>>
>>152266475
All it indicates is that Kidd goes on more rampages than Luffy.

Repeat after me: Bounties are not power levels. Bounties are not power levels. Bounties are not power levels.
>>
>>152265308
Defeating or fighting Big Mom will bring Luffy to the point of being able to face Kaido.

Remember when he fought Crocodile? "I WILL SURPASS YOU". Similar shit will happen against Kaido.
>>
>>152266520
More than 10 minutes.
After gear 4th runs out they'll wreck him.
>>
Luffy is reckless but it seems like what he's doing now is nonsensical even for him. He's charged headfirst into trouble before but not completely drained through one of the four strongest pirate's stronghold completely blind.

It's not like he hasn't sat around planning before, even if he doesn't stick to it. This would have been a time for Jinbe to grab him and make him listen and actually think about how to get Sanji.
>>
>>152266372
>Drake
>Not stronger than Luffy
>>
>>152266542

an admiral will defeat luffy before gear 4 runs out.

remember that akainu took whitebeards attacks and could directly fight back.
>>
>>152266564

his dinosaur fruit was kinda pathetic tbqh.
zoan generally seem to suck like vacuum in the new world.
>>
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/12/one-piece-says-goodbye-to-the-year-of-sanji

Spinoff manga with Ace as main character confirmed
>>
>>152266556
>He's charged headfirst into trouble
Sounds like trademark luffy honestly.
>>
>>152266520
They'd get serious, but not desperate.
>>
>>152266556

they are already trying to grab sanji and flee.
luffy has no intention to fight big mom head on right now.
>>
>>152248483
>Her kisses infuse you with an aphrodisiac
>>
>>152266592
He fared the best against the Pacifistas pre timeskip. His zoan is arguably one of the best too. Carnivorous zoans are stronger and his is literally the king of carnivores.
>>
>>152266627

we have yet to see a zoan evolve together with its user.
>>
>>152266627
>the king of carnivores.

That would be the Megalodon bro
>>
>>152266690
>what are awakened zoans
>>
File: chop.jpg (54KB, 600x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chop.jpg
54KB, 600x421px
>carrot
>chopper
>carrots are something you chop
Is this this foreshadowing that Chopper is going to kill Carrot?
>>
>>152266748
That's my question. What exactly are awakened zoans?
As far as we're shown, they're drooling retards that are weaker than pre-time skip Luffy.
>>
>>152266603
This is trained, harsh lessons learned Luffy who should have an inkling of more care in this extreme situation.

He's half dead deep in Yonko territory without a clue of where he is and he just ran off alone leaving Jinbe and Nami.

>>152266613
That's irrelevant because he has no idea where he's going so for all he knows he could run into anyone

I'm just surprised Jinbe didn't stop him, it seemed like a good opportunity to lay out a strategy.
>>
>>152266627

did drake actually manage to defeat the pacifista? cant remember.
>>
>>152266794
You forgot Chopper.
>>
>>152266823
That doesn't exactly answer what awakened zoans are.
What, are they are just bigger animal forms than the ones they normally use?
>>
>>152266884

as far as we know, awakened devil fruit powers are the same powers on a larger scale.

e. g., doffy used the landscape as strings, instead of regular strings.
>>
>>152266796
>He's half dead deep in Yonko territory without a clue of where he is and he just ran off alone leaving Jinbe and Nami.
I agree with everything you are saying. But this is still a series with a very shonen protagonist. Luffy SHOULD be acting with care and using his head but instead he has this whole "I won't eat anything except what Sanji makes", "I have to make the biggest racket and draw all attention to me while looking for him" mentality.

Now why Jimbe or Nami haven't tried to stop him. Especially Jimbe who is strong enough to just man handle luffy and make him listen is up in the air. Personally I like the idea that he's being manipulated by Pudding and this rampage is part of some larger plot because that would explain why Jimbe isn't stopping Luffy.
>>
i forgot: has big mom any business whatsoever with luffy? afaik not. she has yet to learn that luffy defeated an underling of hers.
>>
We already saw the extent of Sanjis powers after the timeskip, right?

If he had anything bigger, he would have used it against Doflamingo to protect Nami.
>>
>>152259532
>hell, even luffy's gear 4 wasn't enough to beat an injured doffy within the time limit

There's no time limit. It was just a haki/stamina issue.
>>
>>152266975

that was pretty underwhelming tbqh
as soon as doflamingo got to the bigger attacks, sanji was powerless.
>>
>>152265656

He did it only once.
>>
>>152266801
I don't think it fully defeated it (as in it couldn't come back), but he took it out for a while, when most other supernovas couldn't.
>>
>>152266801

No. He got a laser beam to the shoulder then Kizaru finish him.
>>
>>152266951
>she has yet to learn that luffy defeated an underling of hers.
What are you talking about?
>>
while re-reading dressrosa, the question that bothers me is ... what the fuck was fujitora doing all the time?
>>
>>152266975
>>152267072

He has been immobilized only for a few seconds, then Law sent him on the boat. Doesn't mean he couldn't have done more after being hit by Doffy.
>>
>>152267223

there would be little left of sanji after overheat
>>
>>152266975
No way, he fought against Okama Kenpo masters for two years, he's got to have picked up the basics.
>>
>>152267246

No way to know what it would've done to him. Doffy is not really the strongest offensively out there.
>>
in retrospective, shanks losing an arm to a sea king makes zero sense.

he could have used hardening haki.
>>
File: 23.png (257KB, 633x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23.png
257KB, 633x356px
>>152247638
When will Zoro show his true character?
>>
>>152267296

doflamingo can slice through giants, of course a hit would have killed sanji.
>>
>>152267349

A giant without haki... Lame as fuck.
>>
>>152267322
Or easily have read anything that bandit did and reacted, including the smoke bomb escape

The scale was clearly much smaller and not fleshed out, there are numerous examples even after they left East Blue
>>
>>152267322
are you on a dry path right now?
here have my (you)
>>
Reminder this arc will end with a food-eating contest:

>Both Luffy and Big Mom are known big eaters.
>Their first conflict was over food.
>Luffy stated he thinks BM's taste in food is inferior to his.
>Luffy also said he will not fight BM.
>Their current conflict is over a cheff.
>Luffy in hunger strike.
>>
>>152267296
>>152267359
Sanji was completely helpless, that Overheat was going right through him

Doflamingo had not trouble messing anyone up with his strings until Gear Fourth Luffy
>>
>>152267417
this isn't toriko you fucking idiot
>>
>>152267431
Yet.
>>
>>152266496
The pre timeskip admirals were like 1.4 Doffys
>>
>>152266975
>We already saw the extent of Sanjis powers after the timeskip, right?

No and we didn't see Zoro extent either.
>>
>>152267206
Helping citizens.
>>
I want someone to tell me why BM isn't going down this arc ?
Jinbei started a rebellion (= He didn't left BM) if she isn't going down rip Fishman Island.
>>
>>152247780
And Wano will be Skypeia 2.0
>land shut off from the rest of the world
>almost legendary
>main villain is immortal
>>
File: 007.jpg (263KB, 890x1279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
007.jpg
263KB, 890x1279px
>>152266926
>>152266796
I think you guys are forgetting that Nami has been trying to reign Luffy in and that he ran off pretty much immediately after Jinbei freed them
The only way they're gonna stop him is if they pin his ass down and that's not happening now
>>
Sanjis soon to be powerup I made
>>
>>152268924
>go go gadget cooking utensils
>>
>>152268924
There has only been one time that Sanji has made an exception to his rule of never using knives (and other kitchen tools) or his hands to fight, though this was a very special case since his foe's armor was made of food (ramen to be exact) and they were fighting in a kitchen. Sanji "borrows" a pair of Wanze's kitchen knives during their battle aboard the Puffing Tom. He has demonstrated excellent precision when using knives, proving himself a skilled swordsman. According to Sanji, the way he performs this style is a first class cook special Hocho Sabaki (包丁捌き Hōchō Sabaki?, literally meaning "Kitchen Knives Method").

Epluchage (皮剥作業(エプリュシャージ) Epuryushāji?, literally meaning "Peel Skin"): The only attack Sanji showed while fighting this style. He uses a pair of kitchen knives to peel away an opponent's armor. "Epluchage" is a French cooking verb which means "to peel away skin". This is first seen being used against Wanze's ramen armor.
>>
>>152268461

wouldnt it help citizen more if he, like, did his job and apprehended the villain?
>>
>>152268711
>gold poneglyph on Wano
>Roger tagged it too
>>
>>152268701
- Luffy isn't strong enough to take down a Yonko
- Good guys are heavily outnumbered
- This arc will end soon, meaning no time for Oda to draw a satisfying fight between Luffy and Big Mom (which he can't win anyway)
Those are the main arguments.
>>
>>152268975
The Poneglyph on Skypeia wasn't gold, it was inside a gold frame or whatever that shit was. That's what Roger scribbled on.
Though I wonder if there's another Pobeglyph on Wano beside the red one.
>>
>>152268701
There's the lingering prophecy of FI being destroyed and all. It could be that after this arc she turns her attention that way. Her rage might be sated for a while after she takes a number of years from Jinbe, however many he has left I suppose or just kills/eats him.
>>
>>152267322
Was shanks already an Yonko on chapter 1?
>>
>>152268995
What if Big Mom that we've seen is actually a homie too and real BM is hiding somewhere else?
>>
Why is pudding so perfect. I think she will fit just right in the crew.
>>
>>152269153
Yes.
>>
>>152250478

Tontattas are easily the best thing in Dressrosa arc. I wish at least one of them became their nakama.
>>
>>152265526
The problem is luffy knows g4 for at least a half a year, they showed in a flashback how he talked with Rayleigh about developing the king kong gun, and was training only for 1.5 years with luffy, so luffy already had so much time in training g4, i don't think the fight with doffy will improve him all too much
>>
What if everyone in the world is a homie and we're just living in BM's subconscious?
>>
>Year of Sanji is gone

>HE'S STILL CRYING
>>
>>152269153
I don't think so. That's why Whitebeard lost his shit and was like,
>he sent ME a letter? who does this brat think he is
when Rockstar delivered a message. He didn't consider Shanks as an equal until they met and parted the clouds. That's when his title became official.
>>
>>152269211
How do you know?
>>
>>152268995

> Good guys are heavily outnumbered

1. Bege. 2. Library 3. Dads. 4. Betrayal from her own family.

Everything is there. They will fight Kaido while Big Mom's crew slaughter FI? Luffy is the one supposed to "destroy" the island. There will be nothing to destroy left if they don't defeat her right now.
>>
>>152266794
Aren't the 4 impel down animals awakened zoans?
>>
>>152269237
A tontatta as nakama would be too OP. It wouldn't be fun anymore.
>>
>>152267206
He "made a gamble and put all his hope" into luffy, the shittiest nerf in history
>>
>>152266794
An awakened fruit means fruit gaining it's own conciousness and allows it's user to extend it's possibilities.
>>
>>152269447

Ah.

So Fujitora basically said "I really hope a pirate does my job for me"?
>>
>>152269317
but was he yonko-strong back in chapter 1? Mihawk did say he used to duel shanks before he lost an arm...
>>
>>152269447
At first I thought his gambling philosophy was pretty cool. Then I felt retarded because its one of the cheapest plot devices ever. Post Dressrosa gave the Strawhats 3 days because Fuji didn't role snake eyes? Give me a break.
>>
>>152269467

Yes. So the whole world would see how corrupt the Marines are and how fucked up the shichibukai system is.
>>
File: Urouges fate.png (472KB, 1063x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Urouges fate.png
472KB, 1063x464px
>thoroughly re-reading One Piece after speedreading through at first
>stumbling upon this

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>152269467
Honestly, Fujitora expected pirates to clean each other, but after Doffy went apeshit and activated birdcage he had no choice to trust Luffy. What I actually wonder is what would Fuji do if Luffy got defeated.
>>
>>152267206
Are you illiterate then? Fujitora had this hands tied THE WHOLE time, he couldn't do jackshit against Dolfy because he was a celestial dragon and he was there to apprehend the straw hats in the first place. He was clearly pissed off that he couldn't help more but still helped the best he could without jeopardizing his position(which he still jeopardized and had to be shoved into a shitty position in a random place)
>>
>>152269479
Oh yea. Forget what I said. Unless everybody has been getting stronger over the last 12 years. It could be change in artstyle but Shanks went from fit to swole from ch1 to Marineford.
>>
>>152269520
>after Doffy went apeshit and activated birdcage he had no choice to trust Luffy.

what about fighting doflamingo?
instead of hoping someone else defeats him?
>>
>>152269512

Why? Urouge was chilling on a cloud last time we saw him, he's fine. How did he escape? He can either fly or really fast i guess. My bet is on Bege helped him.
>>
>>152269153

>20 years ago

Probably not, but I think he should be around shichibukai level strong at that time. I remember Mihawk having a conversation with Shanks and saying, "Everyone was surprised when a man of your caliber went to East Blue and lost an arm."

It's still bullshit that he lost an arm against Sea King. If he was already in the range to get his arm bitten, he could just punch it off.
>>
>>152269447

Which doesn't make sense with Fujitora's character. A lot of innocent people got hurt and the entire city almost got massacred.
>>
>>152269467
No. It's like when Pain started believing that Naruto was the new Jesus that would bring peace to the world.

Oda ripped off Kishimoto... (just joking, Kishimito actually ripped off Oda's ideas from when he worked for him.)
>>
>>152269583
I had to be something likeI dont buy it but im drunkish so Luffy was already in LOTCs jaws. Maybe he had to pry the mouth open to grab Luffy. Also Shanks does have a devil fruit, which explains why he couldn't muster haki at the time. That he could even swim in the sea is pure testament to Shanks will power.
>>
>>152269583
>people are still discussing Shanks' lost arm
Fucking retards, he didn't lost it, he staked it for the next generation. Shanks deliberately let his arm chopped to make Luffy traumatised and become a pirate.
>>
>>152269540
So because he's a shishibukai, you as a marine ADMIRAL can't do anything against him if he wants to kill the country, you and your marines included?
>>
>>152269623

not to mention fujitora himself was in trouble when birdcage began closing in
>>
File: shanksevil.png (286KB, 456x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shanksevil.png
286KB, 456x601px
>>152269654
>Luffy..
>>
>>152269660
No, he didn't even seriously try to break it.
>>
>>152269658
Apparently.
>>
>>152269650
>Also Shanks does have a devil fruit, which explains why he couldn't muster haki at the time.
What are you smoking.
>>
>>152269658

Yes, of course he can, read the arc.

> Yes. So the whole world would see how corrupt the Marines are and how fucked up the shichibukai system is.

That's the reason. He wanted the pirates to be the heros.
>>
>>152269650
>Shanks had a DF so he was weaker in water.
I like this theory.
>>
>>152269520
Even if it's OP, the characters still think that ppl die when luffy is on the same island as them, so wouldn't it be better if fuji would beat doffy probably much faster than luffy, who literally won in the last second, and save more lives of innocent people?
>>
>>152269654
>Shanks deliberately let his arm chopped to make Luffy traumatised and become a pirate.
>calling others a retard with this argument

The whole arc itself was already quite traumatizing for Luffy as a child, and Luffy would have become a pirate anyway.
>>
>>152269744
>implying Higuma isn't actually Scopper Gabban and it was all a ruse
>>
>>152269744
>Shanks sacrificing his arm to both make Luffy indebted and guilty at the same time
I can see it definitely coming tho.
>>
File: Scopper_Gaban.jpg (82KB, 581x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Scopper_Gaban.jpg
82KB, 581x302px
>>152269774

Yeah, sure, anon...
>>
>>152262741
It's the /a/ version of liberal chick getting killed/reaped while touring the middle east to proof her delusional ideas.
>>
>>152269739
>save more lives of innocent people
I don't think anyone died by Birdcage.
>>
>>152267206
It's not only him, Sabo and Burgess are strong enough too to fight againts doffy, what was burgess plan when he tried to kill luffy:"I'll steal luffys gomu fruit and then die by the birdcage?" Ehy couldn't oda make a doffy vs luffy & sabo vs fuji vs burgess fight here, doffy tried to kill every fucking one in dressrosa, not only the straw hats
>>
>>152269885

They just din't care. They knew they could defeat Doffy later. Just maybe Sabo, he should've done something sooner, he had probably a deal with Fujitora. It's better for them if a random pirate is the hero.
>>
File: 1409886629186.jpg (12KB, 158x152px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409886629186.jpg
12KB, 158x152px
>>152269730
>>
>>152269885
Because Burgess is a fucking retard.
>>
>>152266398
>not because of how hard she can punch or anything like that.


>Big Mom walks through a gate like it's nothing, doesn't even bother punching it.

>People still think she isn't physically strong.
>>
>>152270199
Physically, she's probably the weakest emperor tho after BB tho.
>>
>>152270245
you think shanks could beat her in armwrestling?
>>
>>152270264
Shanks can physically rival Whitebeard and WB could do crazy shit even without his DF, so yes.
>>
>>152270264
I don't know you tell me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kpeq4kN9Uc
>>
>>152270482
>citation needed
>>
>>152270500
>>152270495
>>
>>152270566
>>152270495
???
what about it
>>
>>
>>152266796
The only person who can keep up with Luffy's speed is Brook. You try to pin him down when he's running away.
>>
I seriously think we'll have one more female in the SH crew.

Pudding or Rabbit.
>>
>>152271069
Pudding is not a candidate anymore, retard
>>
>>152269467
He didn't want the Marines to get credit for taking down Doflamingo. They had supported him, so when he fucked up Dressrosa, he didn't want them to look like heroes.
>>
>>152270984
CUTE
>>
>>152269885
Sabo trusts Luffy, and Burgess is a gigantic idiot who probably thought he'd be fine.
>>
>>152271069
or Monet
>>
>>152271214

Well Burgess was right about that. There was Fujitora, Sabo and him + a lot of powerfull pirates on the island. Doffy had no chance to begin with. Doffy wouldn't even dare attack him anyway, he know he can't fuck with Yonkos
>>
>>152271085

DELETE TIHS
>>
>>152269885
>Sabo and Burgess are strong enough too to fight againts doffy

Burgess is pretty weak desu. Sabo just fodderized him.
>>
>>152271069
Reiju would be perfect because Sanji wouldn't try to woo her.
>>
>>152271742
I bet Reiju would ship Sanji and Nami
>>
>>152271742
She'd definitely intrude on Robin's shtick though.
>>
>>152271828
What schtick? Aside from rare Poneglyph readings and morbid jokes, Robin doesn't do anything.
>>
>>152271485

Sabo is one of the strongest. He's on par with admirals, soon to be on par with the like of Akainu. That's why even Burgess has been fodderized
>>
>>152271828
>Two cool beauties being members of the SH

Just imagine the doujins, anon.
>>
>>152267155
this one scene was done better in the anime. That's about it really.
>>
>>152271876
The morbid mysterious and responsible adult.
>>
File: 1471989592701.gif (176KB, 312x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471989592701.gif
176KB, 312x322px
>>152268924
>>152268965
>Ministers of Butter, Cream, all these other foods
>mfw we're gonna see Sanji use knives again, since he only uses it on edibles
>>
>>152272111
Fuck that. I rather Sanji get a overall power up not just for this arc.
>>
>>152247780
These arcs are literally unironically and objectively 100% absolutely the same exact fucking thing, though.
>>
>>152272690
It can't be a 2.0 to every arc, Anon. You've gotta pick one and stick with it.
>>
>>152272690

They end up on a island and fight people? Shocking.
>>
What did Sanji mean by this?
>>
>>152272690
>>152272851
It merely borrows elements from each. One thing that I'm truly bored of though, is Luffy getting stuck somewhere in EVERY arc.
I know it gives the other characters some spotlight time, but ugh, it's repetitive.

Orange Towm: Stuck in Buggy's cage
Syrup Village: Stuck under the Black Cat mast
Arlong Park: Stuck in cement/underwater
Baratie: Stuck in a net
Loguetown: Stuck in stocks
Alabasta, Punk Hazard, Whole Cake: cages

Not mention wedged in buildings & stuck in snakes.
>>
>>152247489
Why is Sanji such a faggot?

When is he going to be such a white knight betamax and learn to actually fight back against women who are actively trying to kill him?

Even Zoro has been infected by his presence and refuses to deal harm to women, even when it puts his crewmates in danger.
>>
>>152273090
One Piece is repetitive, it rehashes the same plot elements over and over. Things kind of went down hill after the timeskip.
>>
>>152273149
There's nothing wrong with having a weakness.
>>
>>152273149
Why do that? He has Nami to fight girls for him. Stop being edgy
>>
>>152273223
There's nothing edgy about fighting back against a government assassin who's trying to murder you and your friends just because she has a vagina.

If anything I'm being tumblr here, because isn't that just sexism?
>>
>>152273352
Yes, it's sexism. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>152273223
>Defending yourself against women is edgy
>>
File: 1472872611433.png (110KB, 405x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472872611433.png
110KB, 405x425px
>>152266448
>Nothing P. Kidd
made me laugh
>>
>>152273352
>>152273428
You need to treat girls like princesses
>>
>>152273469
No I don't
>>
>>152273352
>If anything I'm being tumblr here
Maybe you should stop then
>>
>>152267431
shame because then id be enjoying it a lot more
>>
>>152273469
You need to lock them in a tower and kill anyone who tries to free them?
>>
Random SaNa post
>>
File: large.jpg (96KB, 449x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
large.jpg
96KB, 449x640px
>>152274544
K
>>
>>152274599
I want to suckle on those toes
hnngggg
>>
>>152273352

It's his quirk. It's directly tied to both his mother and his adoptive father. What do you want from him? It's not going to change get over it. What a pussy move to change because you have been hurt. Just make it work, he's a pirate.
>>
>luffy save an island
>bounty goes up

really makes u think
>>
>>152274725

Murder or just beat up a famous drug dealer/killer and destroy half the town in the process. And see what's the cops will do about it.
>>
File: 1484498088595.jpg (47KB, 535x649px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484498088595.jpg
47KB, 535x649px
>No chapter for 200 lustrums.
>>
>>152274725
???
>>
>>152263620
>And the whole point of his character was that he was different than other world nobles. Like Vivi and Cobra.

He was a nice being with good intentions yes, but he was also sheltered as fuck. Though Doffy is the one to blab about it.
>>
>>152274886

But most of the time, it's the villain that is doing all that destruction. Not to mention those are just a small price to pay if it means getting the villain to stop their atrocious crimes.
>>
>>152275059

The Marines are obviously corrupt.

But trust me, this kind of behavior would never be acceptable. The dude has no ID, no papers nothing. He's sailing everywhere he wants, he's fighting the cops everytime they are trying to arrest him, he has destroyed one of their office to break free a man, he's openly rebellious and fight criminal organization whenever he's bored. He's a criminal, a criminal with a good heart, but nonetheless a criminal.
>>
>>152254487

It's so annoying the way even named female characters in One Piece that are established to be quite strong in their own right are useless and have to be saved by their own underlings.

I wish tashigi could accomplish something FFS
>>
Has a Straw Hat ever killed a person onscreen?
>>
File: astral feel.png (740KB, 633x758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
astral feel.png
740KB, 633x758px
>>152274925
>no chapter for seven billion Bismuth-209 half-life cycles
>>
>>152254886

Not true.
>>
>>152275221
>The dude has no ID, no papers nothing.

This is One Piece world. Those doesn't matter. And while I agree some of the bounty raise were legit, some doesn't make sense either. Like just after the Dressrosa arc, the world knows that Luffy saved this island. If anything, his bounty should be decreased.
>>
>>152247687

actually, its Water 77.535 x 10^5, but how would you fucking speedreader know?
>>
>>152269355
Anon, you're a drooling retard.
>>
I ever watch this One Piece movie. Sanji and Zorro were fighting the antagonist general: Sanji against someone who use sword, Zoro against someone who use his leg. Then they switch opponent. Anyone know which movie it is? It is happen before Strong World
>>
daily reminder one piece will never have a villain as good as enel again
>>
>>152268965
Actually, épluchage is the name, éplucher is the verb. Not that somebody gives a fuck anyway.
>>
>>152275959
Just wait for Skypiea 2.0 mate.
>>
>>152276144
feel free to correct the wiki, I just copy+paste it
>>
>>152275959

>enel
>not captain axe morgan

It all went downhill from there.
>>
>>152276274
>captain axe morgan
>not fat alvida
m8
>>
>>152262741
jesus, toei.
You use to be so decent back then.
>>
>>152275613

True yeah but just saying he's a wild man. And just imaging. And a man with already mutiples charges against him, prove to the world that's he's even more powerfull than before (by saving people). Do you believe the gouvernement will think "oh he did something nice, cool" or "This criminal is way too powerfull, it's dangerous"?
>>
File: 1348205042603.png (100KB, 370x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348205042603.png
100KB, 370x323px
>>152275544
>a Boltzmann brain will eventually appear from quantum fluctuations to release the next chapter
>>
853 is a SaNa chapter?
>>
>>152262741
>>152276342
I legit can not even tell what is going with those hands.
>>
>>152262741
Shoop Da Whoop
>>
>>152276652
Every chapter is a SaNa chapter if you're delusional enough
>>
>>152276969
No I'm asking because I keep seeing theories about chapter 853
>>
Does anybody know the title of that one song in Film Z where parts of sanji's theme were played over?
>>
>>152275959
Enel was LITERARY the worst villain of One Piece m8. No writing, no motivations, no character.
He is the most anime villain cliché of the series. No wonder why Toei made that Goku/Luffy vs Enel crossover. He should be in fucking Dragon ball Z.

Every villain has its reasons and a story about why they're the “evil”.
Kuro was tired of piracy and wanted to live in peace.
Krieg was just an arrogant looser. He got his ass slapped once he abandoned his East Blue safe space
Arlong had the entire racism/Fisher Tiger story.
Crocodile was once like Luffy and dreamed of being the king of pirates. But got his ambition crushed by Whitebeard. He lost his hand and ended only relying in political/military power. He's pretty much a frustrated/corrupted Luffy.
Moriah was a poor dude who got traumatized in the new world after losing his beloved nakamas. He was scared and he hid himself from everyone. He's a sad character despite his goofy looking.
And I can continue

But Enel? What does he have? Nothing. He is a 100% anime cliqué. I wouldn't be surprised if Oda made Enel ironically as an anime parody.
>Overpowered as hell. He throws kamehamehas. He is fast as lightning. He read your mind. He is untouchable. He even resurrects. I mean what the fuck?
>he is a perfect being with archangel complex superior to every mortal (Cell?)
>wants to destroy everything because... lol I am evil and I can. It’s not because I hate you or anything. Free mass genocide :D
>>
>>152277516
just wait for the flashback dude
>>
>>152247302
Perhaps when her name is revealed it will include the surname of her father as well? Big Mom seems to breed her kids based on strength, so the father was likely somebody or something picked with this in mind. Don't forget that Big Mom have/had a huge library of monsters and animals. Perhaps she even stuffed a couple of fathers into those books after she was finished with them.

>>152247826
>What's the point of not revealing it at the same time as her being evil?
That's the point isn't it? The reveal was fake.
>>
File: 1482965049681.jpg (74KB, 480x689px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482965049681.jpg
74KB, 480x689px
>>
>>152269196
>>152271085
Of course she wont be a part of the crew. The love interests of the crew members will never be crew members for more than a short period. We have already seen Luffy's love interests and Zoro's and neither of those girls became love crew members.
>>
test
>>
>>152275959
>Enel
>Not Crocodile
>Not Rob Lucci
Fuck anon, Enel is below Captain Kuro in my books.
>>
>>152277516
Enel does have character, motivations and writing though, if you want to talk about a one piece villain with almost no girth to him just look at lucci.
>>
>>152278987
SaPu is dead.
You better join SaNa now before is too late and it becomes canon
>>
>>152277516
>LITERARY
Stopped reading right there
Btw, get a blogspot
>>
>>152266926
>Personally I like the idea that he's being manipulated by Pudding and this rampage is part of some larger plot
That shpuld be obvious. The plot of course is that Pudding just wantsto destroy the wedding, but who knows.. maybe she wants to kill her mom? Maybe This is how she believes that she will take charge of her life and own destiny?

Either way, she had absolutely no reason to go and tell Luffy the things she did. If she really did have a plan to murder everyone at the wedding, why tell Luffy about it? Why leave him there with that memory? There was always the chance that he could escape after all, so why tell him something like that? The answer is simple, she wanted Luffy to know about it, and Jinbe was sent there to break Luffy free. It is the rebellion he spoke of.

>>152250050
Maybe her third eye? Or perhaps she had some type of alarm or henchman that told her? While it is possible in manga, don't you agree that it seems way to convenient that her conversation where she revealed shit pretty much started when Sanji arrived? Like for instance, she even used the gun and shot through the wall, explaining how it could hurt Sanji. So she gave him a lot f info that would help him survive didn't she?
>>
>>152279481
>Why are villains underestimating Luffy
Reread the story from chapter 1
>showing her gun can hurt Sanji
Reread this arc from the very beginning.
Sanji doesn't have armored body, retard.
You are too stupid to even argue with.
Pudding is bad and will get defeated, get over it.
>>
>>152277516
... so you are saying that a character can't just be a complete Psycho because he is born that way? It can't be that he just has a mental illness? Okay so maybe Enel was a poorly writen character, but I don't agree it was because his motivation was just an anime cliche. Rather, him not having any real reason for what he was doing made him into more of a monster... he was in some ways a breath of fresh air since he didn't have a sad background story or anything. He was just a madman.
>>
>>152279481
If she really wants to help Sanji explain to me why she baited him into proposing to her in chapter 845?
Literally no reason.
>>
>>152277516

enel had that mad dream of the promised lands and a legitimate, UNDERSTANDABLE god complex.

until luffy arrived, enel had every reason to believe he is absolutely invincible. there was no common knowledge about haki on skypiea and no rubber, so it was only logical for enel to believe nothing can touch him. this shaped his character.

since enel had nothing to strive for in his world, he became decadent (living a lazy lifestyle and pointlessly demonstrating his power) and his desires became impudent. he had no regard for anything human anymore, as he could get it all easily, all he truly longed for was a farway fairytale wonderland.

enel is very comprehensible from the information we got about him.
>>
>>152279130
>Enel does have character, motivations and writing though,
Witch ones? Being god? I want to kill everyone because I am superior? That’s what anime stereotype villains do.
>if you want to talk about a one piece villain with almost no girth to him just look at lucci.
Lucci was implied to be a psychopath, and use his government's official job to satisfy his “blood” desire in a justifiable way. Or that’s what I believe. He was also a sort of justice fanatic.
If anything, Lucci was boring as shit. Especially when compared to the rest of his mates. Dude, I fucking loved the CP9.
>>
>>152275515
>Female characters in One Piece are useless
That is because girls are weaker than men. But you are being a bit retarded here, we see plenty of male characters being rescued by their underlings as well.

>>152273223
>Sanji wont hit a girl
>stands on the sidelines and watched Nami hit the same girl twice as hard as he would have, using more force than necessary to take them down.
>SANJI: I protect gurls! They are delicate!
Sanji is just a retard.
>>
>so you are saying that a character can't just be a complete Psycho because he is born that way? It can't be that he just has a mental illness? Okay so maybe Enel was a poorly writen character, but I don't agree it was because his motivation was just an anime cliche. Rather, him not having any real reason for what he was doing made him into more of a monster... he was in some ways a breath of fresh air since he didn't have a sad background story or anything. He was just a madman.

>a madman who wants to destroy everything
That's a shounen cliqué fampai.

>enel had that mad dream of the promised lands and a legitimate, UNDERSTANDABLE god complex.
>until luffy arrived, enel had every reason to believe he is absolutely invincible. there was no common knowledge about haki on skypiea and no rubber, so it was only logical for enel to believe nothing can touch him. this shaped his character.
>since enel had nothing to strive for in his world, he became decadent (living a lazy lifestyle and pointlessly demonstrating his power) and his desires became impudent. he had no regard for anything human anymore, as he could get it all easily, all he truly longed for was a farway fairytale wonderland.
enel is very comprehensible from the information we got about him.
I can understand Enel god complex, he was OP as fuck. But doesn’t change him being a shallow villain.
>>
>>152258672
>yfw she meets the rest of the crew
>she's immediately DOKI DOKI for Zoro upon seeing him
>Another reason for Sanji to dislike 'Marimo'
>>
>>152279987

In real life, sure, but this is a comic about a magic rubber pirate there's no reason to factor in biology in when it comes to character strength.
>>
>>152280071
Mean to
>>152279679
>>152279776
>>
>>152269512
That was just Oda's half-assed way of making it look like he didn't make every powerful group 1 leader + 3 commanders. It worked, because idiots on here refuse to believe Whitebeard/Blackbeard have a top 3, just because they didn't expressly say so. Even though it's obvious everyone does.
>>
File: 57201468.gif (363KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57201468.gif
363KB, 480x270px
>>152280112
>yfw all shipping shitters die a painful death
>>
>>152279157
No, Nami is not a love interest for anyone in the crew. She is a crew-member herself. Her love interest will be somebody outside of the crew, most likely somebody very rich.

>>152279673
Don't be an idiot. She lured Luffy to the island only to tell him that Sanji was in danger. She manipulate people, why suddenly reveal this if she doesn't gain anything from it? Again, why would she lure Luffy to the island?

>Sanji doesn't have armored body, retard.
And Pudding is aware of this? How? Besides, maybe she is giving him a chance to save his family.

>Pudding is bad and will get defeated
Exactly how would such a thing happen? Unless she could actually fight, there would be no "defeat". Basically if she was just a manipulator, it would end with her plans being destroyed.

>>152279724
Because she wants to have him think she is evil. She put on a show where she explained that everything she had done had been a sham, this in order to make Sanji destroy the wedding.
Pudding wants to decide who she marries and when. Helping Sanji out a bit and telling him about the guns is just so that he wont die when he destroys the wedding. She didn't reveal the plan to save him, she revealed it to save herself. Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>152280516
Nami is a husband stealer. She will steal Sanji away this arc
>>
>>152280119
That depends on the power. If you say had the power to throw fireballs then it wouldn't effect the nature of your strength or anything. A male that got the same power would still be stronger than a female that did. It also has to do with personality. Girls have different brains than men, so they wouldn't have the same outlook. Take Luffy as an example... his personality is something that is based on the male way of thinking. Girls don't really process the same way he would, and if they did they would be in the extreme minority... hell even most male characters don't process things the same way Luffy does. So a girl if she was defeated would not continue to fight, no matter how powerful she was, her will would be broken.
>>
>fags arguing powerlevels like titles and ranks have any relation to actual powerlevel
>>
>>152280516
>Maybe she wants him to save his family
Ok, I can't take you serious anymore.
Pudding will get defeated by the way. Either by Reiju or Nami
>>
>>152280675
>mfw fags believe that Bellamy was stronger than Arlong or Foxy because of his bounty
>>
>>152247489
I really like Sanji's beliefs being tried like this
>>
>>152279481
>The plot of course is that Pudding just wantsto destroy the wedding
Yes. THe question is to what end. Is this just an elaborate ruse to pit the Vinsmokes against Big Mom? If so why erase Reiju's memories. Luffy makes sense, incite him and then Jinbei conveniently shows up to spring him.

But the Sanji angle is less clear in this. She couldn't have known that he was on his way and even if she did how did Reiju conveniently get shot moments before?

So far I am more likely to believe that Pudding is working with Capone since clearly he is up to something (Pekoms confirms this before he is sent to sleep with the fishes) and the slime homie she has wears a mobster style hat.

But I still don't know why Reiju needed to be shot. If it's because they needed to test the bullets that means attacking the Vinsmokes is still apart of someones plan. But why was Reiju out by herself and what circumstances occured to lead to her getting shot.
>>
>>152280881
>pit the vinsmokes vs big mkm
Big Mom wants to kill the vinsmokes. Reread her introduction. Pudding did not lie. It was going to happen.
>Jinbei conveniently shows up
Nothing to do with pudding.
>Why Reiju needed to be shot
Because pudding is evil and a bitch.
>>
>>152281024
>Pudding is evil for shooting someone she believes to be a cold-blooded assassin.

Come on now.
>>
>>152280785
Foxy's fruit is so broken. 30 seconds to do whatever you want would be a death sentence in pretty much any other battle manga
>>
>>152281643
Observation Haki would let you dodge the ray.

Plus it's countered by a mirror.
>>
What would be the hard counter to lava, ice and light?

Sand's hard counter is water. And electric's counter is rubber.
>>
>>152281752
Yeah, but you only need to hit once. Foxy would be a problem if he actually had some decent agility
>>
>>152281813
For the first two, water and fire

Dunno about light, it's arguably the most broken fruit in the setting.
>>
>>152281989
Water isn't going to do much to stop lava.
Luffy covering himself in water was enough to stop sand.
But lighting his fist on fire wouldn't stop ice. And covering himself in water wouldn't stop him from getting burned by lava.
>>
>>152281813
>light
Darkness
>>
>>152282317
So what, if Luffy cut him all from all other sources of light that would render him powerless?
That doesn't seem like it would work because he could just make his own light.
>>
Can SaNa please happen
>>
>>152247737
Why?
>>
>>152281813
Lava is only strong in massive volume and thus hard counters itself because you have such a big target area

Ice would probably have a hard time against projectile based attacks since touching the ice would fuck you instantly

I don't think there's a counter to light
>>
>>152280516
>Her love interest

THIS.
MANGA.
IS.
NOT.
ABOUT.
SHIPPING FAGGOTRY!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
SaNami will be canon though
>>
why did pudding shoot reiju and tell her about her plans in detail?

she had literally zero reason to do so. sanji stumbling upon pudding explaining her secret masterplan for no reason is extremely poor writing, literally fairy tail-tier.
>>
>>152283191
Speed reader
>>
>>152277516
>Krieg was just an arrogant looser. He got his ass slapped once he abandoned his East Blue safe space

So you're implying Krieg is a better villain than Enel?

LITERARY Kekking right now.
>>
>>152283191
Stop speed reading faggot.
>>
>>152283191
Reiju was probably snooping around since she herself didn't trust Pudding. Pudding is in a position where she thinks she can win no matter what and can even erase memories, she has no reason to not tell someone she's holding captive. Pudding's door wouldn't allow Sanji to see Pudding so he remembered that earlier when he proposed to her that there was a balcony outside, thus leading to him overhearing something he shouldn't have.
>>
>>152283237
>>152283308

enlighten me, please. i currently have no time to re-read manga looking for a specific speech bubble.
>>
>>152283347
>was probably
That's exactly what happened nigga
>>
>>152283389 see >>152283347
>>
>>152283347
>she has no reason to not tell someone she's holding captive

but thats little more than a very poor trope in action/entertainment media.
no criminal would ever waste time on explaining his plans in detail.
>>
>>152283516
>I want a deep interesting manga
One piece has never been that type of manga retard.
Every single villain has underestimated Luffy for no reason.
>>
>>152283516
well dude guess what you're reading a manga written for children, there's going to be tropes such as that in it. question answered.
>>
>>152283516
Are you new to one piece?
>>
Electric is literally the best fruit, and power in any anime.

>can enhance haki
>can enhance your reflex and break other human limits
>fast
>cool af
>can use electronics in different ways

Would have been cool if Enel was a Yonko.
>>
>>152283098
This, I don't know why people make shitty shipping in One Piece
>>
>>152283723
He's training in space right now. He'll be back.
>>
>>152283587

Kind of true. No reason for Luffy and Nami to still be alive. And also sending only Cracker and Brulée? Really? Smoothie, Katakuri and the rest of the army was that busy?
>>
>>152283809
he can travel the universe
why would he come back to some rubber fag
>>
>>152283723

only disadvantage is that its rather arbitrarily how much damage electricity causes in manga.

i can imagine stronger characters just tanking enels attacks.
>>
>>152283901
To get the One Piece. Which is actually the key to unlocking interdimensional travel.
>>
>>152283587

not really for no reason. the strawhats were always very outnumbered and outclassed at first.
>>
>>152283809

Well my point was, it's such a shame that it was used on Enel. I like him, but his character will never be important in One Piece universe.

It would have been a lot cooler if it was used on Yonko level of character.
>>
>>152284012

kizaru has a similar fruit.
>>
>>152284032

I know, but light is only fast and it can only travel straight. Electric is superior with it's versatility.
>>
>>152283991
Well same thing can be said here.
Why would Pudding not underestimate them when Big Mom is on her side?
And if she is kakaturi even more reason.
>>
>>152283991

Trying to figure out if your lowercase means "I'm the underdog here", or "I'm from tumblr and just a tourist at /a/."
>>
>>152284012
>but his character will never be important in One Piece universe.
are you dumb?
>>
>>152284323

nevermind. i am a software developer, so lowercase is a habit.
>>
>>152284455
You would never lie on the Internet right?
>>
>>152284476

and why would i lie about something so trivial?
>>
>>152284588
XDDD
>>
>>152284476
Since we have a character who can edit memories, I don't see why more people aren't thinking that Pudding isn't as evil as she looks.

I mean as for now she only
>revealed her "plans" to the people most willing to prevent it
>shot someone she thinks is a cold-blooded assassin
>talked shit about Sanji (who kinda deserved it desu)
>>
>>152280675
>I don't know what an outlier is
>>
>>152284688
Akainu did nothing wrong too. Soldiers who leave should die right? :D
>>
mfw pudding has edited our memories
mfw we're still at puddings house
>>
>>152284688
>my logic is the right one
>>
>>152284847
And your logic is? I'm just saying it's a possibility. I don't expect her to turns into Sanji's love interest but she definitely wants to get away from BM.
>>
>>152284688
Why do you faggots so desperately want Pudding to be a boring nice girl
Just let her be an evil bitch, there's plenty of other generic waifus in the manga
>>
>>152284946
>Sanji's loves interest
0 chance
>>152284958
It's just babies refusing to be wrong
>>
>>152284993
>0 chance
Yeah, that's what I said, moron.
>>
>>152285054
Then you shouldnt have included in your post
>>
>>152284958
Who says anyone wants her to be nice? People are just pointing out the obvious as fuck evidence that she isn't evil.

>>152284847
Fuck that shit. People that say that she isn't evil and it is all a ploy have presented a fuckton of arguments and evidence as to why this is the case.

People that argue that she is evil have just gone:

>lol you are a retard because I am right. and I am right because you are a retard.

If you guys had actually even tried presenting proof as to why you are right and Pudding is evil, then your stance might be respected. But you never do.
>>