[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1212.png (154KB, 390x540px) Image search: [Google]
1212.png
154KB, 390x540px
What went wrong?
>>
>>152238275
vice pres going moeblob and cavalry battle namek
>>
>>152238275
Arc fatigue, each chapter covers roughly a minute of content for the past year, not to mention the ridiculous amount of breaks
>>
>>152238559
/thread
also Hiramoto trying to stretch a single chapter script into 3+ chapters
>>
Namek

Anytime a decent series goes to shit it is because of Namek
>>
>>152239710
sorry , what were we talking about?
>>
>>152239688
Made the Hana hand holding, kissing chapters and peeing chapters GOAT
>>
>>152240256
My favorite chapters ever
>>
>>152240304
Same, thing that has me peeved is what they did with Andre. Of course manga realism and all that but 3 girls should not be able to ride atop Andre like that. The scaling is just became more and more ridiculous.
>>
Author didn't know what to do after the cavalry battle and dragged it out horribly.
>>
>>152240422
I found Andre becoming bigger and bigger every chapter very amusing. Who cares about realism, this is a comedy manga.
>>
>>152240422
You must be fun at parties, anon-kun.
>>
>>152240422
I feel the exact same way, I just want Kiyoshi and Hana to get together in the end so I can forget about this disastrous arc.
>>
>>152238275
I don't want spoonfeeding. Just an uncropped image to use for searching or the author's name
>>
>>152238275
They going the DBZ way and trying to make 2 hours in-universe last over 40 chapters
>>
cavalry battle chapters are good.
>>
Tournament arc dragged on way too long. Although it's sparing me from the thought of Kiyoshi getting blown out by Chiyo
>>
>>152241858
>he doesn't know
boku no jail days
>>
>>152241858
it's prison school. by the way, all the info you needed was in the thread. character names and author names were enough. obviously not foolproof, but come on
>>
So are they still on namek?
>>
>>152238559
At this level, I kind of wonder if he's throwing his work on purpose.
>>
>>152238275
Author went out of ideas after after the girls had their turn as prisoners and started to stretch this festival thing into eternity.
>>
>>152238275
Not enough Kate
>>
Everything fell apart once Andrenomics crashed.
>>
>>152244193
this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.