[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classicaloid 14

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

not that I don't enjoy me some Moezart, but how does this shit get 2 cours?
>>
>>152230057
schubert episode is always the best
>>
NHK funded.
>>
>>152233550
>NHK funded.

Pretty much this
>>
Best girl.
>>
>>152230057
shit is terrible
I fucking love classical music but I dropped it after one episode
>>
>>152230057
Sugita
>>
>>152234189
Best ojisan
>>
>>152230057
why are there never threads for this show
>>
>>152234394
Its kind of humor does not really resonate with that of the userbase browsing /a/.
I personally stopped watching it after episode 2.
Perhaps it'll be funnier if binge-watched, but I kinda doubt it.
>>
>>152234461
Shame. It's always fun discussing shows with /a/, and some of them have been legit good/funny.
>>
>>152234394
>>152234461
>Perhaps it'll be funnier if binge-watched, but I kinda doubt it.
No. I'm still watching it and I can confidently say that will not make it more tolerable. It suffers from pacing issues and lack of story goal. For classical music fans I guess it's hit or miss because classical pieces will often have jap vocals or some idolshit tune which personally I think it completely ruin them.
>>
>>152234486
I suggest to keep making threads for it during airing days (if the episode seems to have enough meat to talk about of course). There is a chance that some more fans might be lurking and then talk about it when the occasion presents itself.
Highlight the memorable points of an episode, good or bad, and use screenshots that you believe might pick up the interest of people. A good witty comment increases the chance for being noticeable.

And of course, don't be disheartened if a thread dies down after 50 or 60 posts. Such is the nature of discussion.
>>
>>152234750
The description mentioned mecha, and it being Sunrise, I got excited. That and Sugita were my two reasons for watching the show. I was sort of disappointed when it wasnt actually a mecha show, but it still turned out to be genuinely fun.

>>152234789
For more than half of the aired episodes it seems like there was no thread made. Maybe I'll make them from now on
>>
>>152230057
I really dislike this show. It's not the worst way to pass the time, but there's this sense that it has no idea what it wants to be. One moment there's some semblance of plot/a reveal, but then nothing advances. Then the in-between episodes swing wildly between flat comedy, slice-of-life passage of time and some crap attempts at heatstring-tugging (Chopin's waifu thing comes to mind).

The characters can all be boiled down to a single trait/tic. At least Beethoven did actually drop the GYOZAAAA thing after 12 fucking episodes.

The latest episode was pretty funny, though. And in my mind it's evidence that it should've been only freeform comedy from the start all the way through.

But don't listen to me, literally the only reason I'm watching this is because I'm rustled and I wanted to see what the studio was wasting their time on instead of doing the smart thing and producing Osomatsu-san season 2.
>>
>>152234789
There's literally four of us and I don't get on until evening. Airing at noon really kills it.
>>
This show kind of sucks but it's still managed to have more activity in its threads than 3 Gatsu.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.