[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the psychological Genre Dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1467241124792s.jpg (6KB, 242x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467241124792s.jpg
6KB, 242x250px
Shows like Serial experiments Lain and texhnolyze have not been made in a very long time, and i sort of liked this kind of genre.
What happened?
>>
>>152224848
because those don't sell
>>
Flip Flappers aired last season.
>>
>>152225128
Penguindrum doesnt count
>>
>>152224848
>shows like these two anime made by the same people have not been made in a long time
>what happened
Gee, I don't know, maybe Konaka stopped writing anime or something?
>>
>>152224848
Paranoia Agent sucked donkey balls effectively killing the genre
>>
>>152224848
The problem is that you think "psychological" is a genre.
>>
>>152224848
Okay, but and the I thought Serian Experimental LAIN the genre dead. Allow to mihi explain: why genre the PYSCHOLOGISTIC is, anischerality causa, defunctory.

1. Money of and to the NEET (NEET) is for the perdit and cannot be redirect to the perdit and the deficit.

2. Audiences nowaday want REAL CARTACT CONFRICTION in by the anime, not to going the interiority spacial bellor. In short: the venture hacer motibe anymore.

3. DIRECTOR NAKAMARA, recently diocese in the partitioner of anime (SEL(SEL)): by which meant no father anime can produco in down to the same substrata Esso.

And that going the shortly waylong into it the analses. Give up hoping on the anime.
>>
>>152225728
Please die ESL
>>
>>152225839
Going by his past record of making dumb Lain threads, I am not sure he's ESL and not just cursed with a really strange sense of humor.
>>
>>152224848
They just get branded as edgy 2d4u
>>
>>152225892
Nah, more like DEEP and pretentious shit.
>>
>>152225322
>Paranoia Agent sucked
top bait
Paranoia agent was easily an 8/10
>>
>>152225728
i literally feel like i'm having a seizure trying to make sense of that
>>
File: yotsuba.gif (18KB, 133x82px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.gif
18KB, 133x82px
>>152225728
What did he mean by this? Like really, what the fuck?
>>
>>152226762
My guess is Google translated non Latin language. It's kind of cute.
>>
>>152226822
No.
Google wouldn't have so many typos.
This is intentionally badly written.
>>
>>152224848
Every genre except "otaku pandering" and "fujo pandering" is basically dead by now.
>>
>>152227037
That's why JoJo is amazing.
>>
>>152224848
Pretentious shit does get made, but you only watch things that hyped up like Lain so you don't know about them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.