[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know 15 years is a long time to wait for someone to wake up,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: rage.png (1MB, 1375x1071px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
1MB, 1375x1071px
I know 15 years is a long time to wait for someone to wake up, but Jesus Christ this was retarded.
>>
>>152198934
She moved on with her life, i don't see the issue with this particular part of the anime. I do however think the way it all ended was pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>152199560
You mean his mom hid his veggie body from her.
>>
>>152199560
Moving on with her life is all fine and good. but you don't bring your newborn kid with you to flaunt how you moved on.

Guy comes out of a long ass coma and has lost everything. Have the decency to break it to him gently.
>>
File: b73787fd03e0e27fb4c0485b27521293.jpg (315KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
b73787fd03e0e27fb4c0485b27521293.jpg
315KB, 1366x768px
>>152201650
he liked her? he liked a 10 years old child? oh i forgot im talking with 4chan.
btw the series let a love possibility for the MC
>pic related
>>
>>152202162
They were basically dating when he went into a coma, 10 yo or not.
That scene with the baby was retarded but it's not like the whole show wasn't retarded in the first place.
>>
>>152202162
>kids don't like each other
>japan doesn't use the "I'm going to marry you when i get older" trope all the damn time

How fucking stupid are you? Seriously.
>>
>>152198934
This meme again. He was an adult protecting and caring for a little girl, they never had romantic scenes, confessed, dated, or promised to be with each other. Seeing her grown up, safe, and in a loving situation with her very own family was more than he could have dreamed of. He worked so hard just for her to live and be able to be happy. Being able to wake up and see her like that touched him so much that he cried.

It's sad that shipperfags can't see how beautiful and perfect a non-romantic ending for them is.
>>
>>152202338
10 years old dating is not something to be taken seriously.
>>
>>152201650
They weren't even 10 years old when all of that shit went down, it wasn't indecent of her to bring her child with her. You are being retarded for thinking that it mattered. She moved on, she's a fucking adult in her 30's ffs Anon, this is too retarded even for 4chan. I feel like i'm taking crazypills.
>>
>>152201650
It's a pretty young kid. She might not have been able to leave it yet because of breastfeeding. also you can't leave a baby at home alone either.
>>
Moving on with her life, I can understand it.
But springing that kind of shit on someone who just came out of a coma, plus bringing a screaming child into the room of the same comatose person, is really uncalled for
>>
File: 1356225353091.jpg (371KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1356225353091.jpg
371KB, 1280x720px
>>152201650
>Moving on with her life is all fine and good. but you don't bring your newborn kid with you to flaunt how you moved on.
Yeah, she really should have just left it in the car.
>>
>>152204524
Or with her husband maybe.
>>
>>152204383
this is the most retarded shit I've read today, and I participated in two dedicated shitpost-threads already
>>
Anyone saying he got cucked is a moron- how much of your ten-year-old life matters to you now?
>>
>>152204596
>I participated in two dedicated shitpost-threads already
It shows.
>>
>>152204694
I have neither gone back in time nor spent over a decade in a coma so that point seems kinda moot.
>>
>>152198934
15 years a cuck
>>
>>152201650
I don't think it even occurred to her that what was 10 years ago to her was 15 minutes ago to him.
>>
>>152202162
Airi makes even less sense since they don't know eachother in this time line
>>
>>152198934
>this was retarded
yeah, that's life.
>>
>>152204547
I don't really get why you are all saying for her to not bring her baby with her, IT'S NOT LIKE 15 YEARS PASSED OR ANYTHING. So give it a rest, he was in a coma for 15 years. She had a baby just recently before he woke up, she can bring it. I don't see a reason not too. You can argue it would shock him too much, but so would learning the fact that he had been in a coma for 15 years.
>>
>>152203533

The point is what >>152205020 said. He's mentally still an 11 year old in 1988.
>>
>>152204791
But she passed time normally you retard.
>>
I can't believe people are actually trying to justify this shit writing as anything more than NTR done for shock value, to the point of being in denial about their attraction as kids even when the show repeatedly suggests it.
>>
What anime was this? I've legitimately forgotten
>>
>>152205443
Re:Zero
>>
>>152205443
>inb4 boku no Piccolo
>>
>>152205443
Boku no Erased
>>
>>152198934
Nice meme
>>
Somebody post the Christmas tree thing and tell me it wasn't romantic as fuck
>>
What a fucking slut for not staying pure for MC-kun. This literal whore could not keep for virginity for her life-savior, what an ungrateful bitch. The author is a retarded normalfag for allowing this hack writing.
As expected of a mainstream anime praised by both MALfags and Redditfags alike, it truly reflects upon the fanbase - the kind of insipid drivel that is this kusoanime.
Kill yourself if you supported her moving on, this is feminist SJW garbage that the leftist media is trying to brainwash into the general populace. I bet the jews funded this anime.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.