[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they separate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: wrl-departure.jpg (48KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
wrl-departure.jpg
48KB, 704x396px
Why did they separate?
>>
they finished what they set out to do. that's how adventures are, right?
>>
>>152188971
Why not?
They did what they wanted, now they're just strangers and all want to do their own things.
>>
>>152189001
Just like how all of us will go out separate ways when 4chan dies.
>>
>>152189049
;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGHjp1qHI8g
>>
>>152188971
They did all there was to do. They had a friendship of sorts, sure, and they will remember it, but their roads all lead to different horizons.
>>
>>152188971
They finished what they set out to do.. But i don't doubt they will ever bumb into each other again sometime in the future.
>>
>>152188971
Didn't they come back like 15 seconds later and meet back up?
>>
>>152189075
The soundtrack is so chill, god i love it so much.
https://youtu.be/mAH7CLUmvhE
>>
>>152189959
Nope, they went their separate ways. Like i said in the post above, i think they'll meet again someday.
>>
>>152190013
I wonder how I remembered it wrong. I even rewatched it like 4 years ago.
>>
>>152189049
We will find each other eventually.
>>
>>152190050
That just happens so often that you forgot that it didn't happen here.

I kinda understand why people just parting when they're done doesn't happen more often. When they part despite all they've been through together the entire series, it feels kinda dismissive of the worth of entire adventure which is probably not the idea you want to leave in your viewer's heads.

Fuu got sold in sex slavery for good shortly after, having no one around to save her.
>>
File: tearinrain.jpg (703KB, 724x7228px) Image search: [Google]
tearinrain.jpg
703KB, 724x7228px
>>152189049
>>
>>152191160
DELETE THE SPOILER!
>>
>>152189972
My all time favourite ending
>>
>>152188971
Good thing both of them cucked Fuu.
>>
>>152188971
Nothing is permanent

Learn 2 Buddhism
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.