[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Give me your best Isekai plot ideas, /a/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 24

File: KILLING INTENT.png (70KB, 348x882px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KILLING INTENT.png
70KB, 348x882px
Give me your best Isekai plot ideas, /a/.
>>
File: 1459553132333.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459553132333.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
A grown man Forest Gumps his way through the new world and kills the demon lord and gets all the bitches but this time he isn't just a dense Japanese fuck boy, he is legit retarded.
>>
>>152181856
Can we just keep on running?
>>
>>152181795
Early 20th century gun designer reincarnated into a gun in a medium fantasy neo-feudal wild west type world that only recently invented gunpowder. Gun meets peasant boy with aspirations and adventure ensues.
>>
>>152181795
Dude dies on a terrorist attack, is summoned by a God of order and is sent to another world to guide several tribes of Orcs, Goblins and Giants into forming a horde and combat the Elves that are plotting to cleanse the world out of the inferior races.
>>
>>152181943
Why am I imagining Mikhail teaching dumb peasant boys how to use glorious soviet rifle?
>>
>>152181795

Why is /a/ so obsessed with Isekai plots? Not only we have a thread about making anime plots that's full of isekai, now we have a pure isekai thread.
>>
File: drifters.jpg (2MB, 2071x1278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drifters.jpg
2MB, 2071x1278px
A badass is the MC, instead of a NEET.
>>
>>152182033
Because it's the most popular plot type right now.
>>
>>152182040
>A badass is the MC
it would be nice to see the exact path of hitler forming orte
>>
>>152181795
The middleaged entrepreneur gets isekaied into the classic Dragonquest-like fantasy setting and starts a magic item shop industry.
First season - Spice & Wolf like traveling merchant.
Second season - after the series of merges and acquisitions, the demon king's industry went bankrupt and he is promptly killed by the overpowered and extremely well-equipped heroes.
Half of the demon king's key lieutenants switched sides when promised a big buck.
>>
Isekai are my guilty pleasure. What are the best ones?
>>
>>152182119
You know what's the only thing about Drifters Hitler that I don't get?
He should have seen Elves as literal fucking gods among the pleb races.
>>
>>152182149
sao
>>
MC gets reincarnated as a door, and its told from his perspective as what he sees. He has limited movement, can lock himself and unscrew his hinges to fall on people. Gets replaced and moves from location to location
>>
>>152182177
Not an isekai
>>
Entirely focused on farming.
>Farmer gets angry that fantasy peasants are retarded and can't farm
>shows them how to farm better
>discusses what grows well in what conditions and time of year.
>magic and all that other shit is only there to be incorporated into improving farming techniques
>Side stories about the men who transport the crops and the merchants who sell it
Farming man. It'd be great I tell you.
>>
>>152182157

I don't get what was he even brought. Orte is shit.
>>
>>152182214
I was a farmer who got squashed by a run away tractor, but now I'm reincarnated and leading a green revolution in a fantasy land!?!?

I'd read it
>>
>>152182040

Drifters has such a cool concept. Too bad the author is a hack, but it would be a great idea with other characters and a little more worldbuilding.
>>
>>152181795
A boy meets a girl.
They both die and get isekai'd.
The boy is now the yuusha.
The girl is the maou.
>>
>>152182383
>Too bad the author is a hack
but that's wrong.
>>
A regular village boy gets mistaken for being the isekai hero.
>>
>>152181795
Holy shit I thought I was the only one who noticed how often the words "killing intent" was used in this. Every fucking chapter used it at least once.
>>
>>152182610
that's basically the premise of yuusha ga shinda
>>
>>152182447

The protagonists go from lucky streak to lucky streak, the antagonists are whiny emo jobbers and the neutral characters have barely any personality. Nobody does anything in that world unless told by a random fucker from another planet.

I hope Jesus wins though, his little pig people are adorable.
>>
>>152181795
Holy shit Arifureta's new vol again sold like 30k+ almost catching up to the new Re:Zero vol. Just how popular is it with just a few manga chapters and no anime?
>>
>>152181971
Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker.
>>
A sci-fi otherworlder gets reincarnated to WW3 Earth he had to fight against the globalist west, as a japanese soldier.
>>
>>152182936
>nips fighting globalism and the west
What is this, a world where japan got a treaty of versailles after WW2.
>>
>>152181795
I am killed and reborn in a world where isekai doesn't exist.
>>
>>152182149
Most of the good ones are probably well known and discussed already.

I kinda enjoy this one though:

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-death-flags-show-no-sign-of-ending/
>>
Multiple people get Isekai'd to end up together, however they are each from a different setting. You have a cute girl mecha pilot with basically newtype powers, and a huge mecha that is totally overpowered. Next you have a hotheaded delinquent type guy from a near future earth where he has elemental psychic powers, mostly fire but a wide applicable range. Then a hotheaded delinquent girl with Ki powers and lots of superhuman fighting skills. The next two are adult men seemingly come from the 80s or something but with inconsistent tech, one is an absurdly skilled doctor(think Blackjack), the other is a detective who was secretly a thief, both from the same world. Next twins, boy and girl tall with silver hair, but you still can't tell the two of them apart, both are hackers from a world with advanced nanotech. Then you have John, John was an English serf from the 1400s, he is a gag character that somehow produces crops food for the rest of the cast, none of the crops he produces would have been produced in England in the 1400s.

Together with a band of locals from the new world they ended up in they are sky pirates, or they would be but they mostly do mercenary work. After they really get established as mercenaries/adventurers, and get a bit of plundering done, it comes to light that John is actually John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy, when he betrays his companions to obtain power to return to France to get revenge upon Charles VII. With his fearsome agricultural powers of produce production John soon acquires an army and seeks to collect magical artifacts to power the return of himself and his new army to France.
>>
>>152181795
MC and a few friends get warped into another world.

But they aren't the only ones there. The other world is actually filled with other famous disappeared people throughout history. So they meet the likes of D.B. Cooper and Amelia Earhart and whatnot. Of course the other world is in a non-linear timeline that is independent from earth. So a person from the 20th Century could easily meet a person from the 12th Century in the other world.

Basically a less edgy Drifters featuring people most well known for just fucking disappearing.
>>
>>152183043
Wut.
>>
A normal japanese schoolboy finds a mysterious ticket inside a burger package. He gets transported to a dangerous land called "Detroit" where he has action packed adventures.
>>
>>152181856
I liked The Silly Alchemist up until the MC stopped being retarded.

>MC trains for a thousand years or something
>steps out of secluded training and instantly gets struck by lightning and dies
>MC reincarnates into a retarded kid
>he only has random pockets of past memories
>some of which is alchemy knowledge
>then he gets struck by lightning and turns into a super genius and decides to pretend to be retarded instead

Fucking dropped.
>>
>>152183043
wat
>>
File: hayao-miyazaki.jpg (36KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hayao-miyazaki.jpg
36KB, 480x270px
Miyazaki gets transported into one of his movies and he learns what a fucking hack he is
>>
>>152183043
>Then you have John, John was an English serf from the 1400s, he is a gag character that somehow produces crops food for the rest of the cast, none of the crops he produces would have been produced in England in the 1400s.
It's like I'm really in /tg/

>betrays everyone and buys a personal army with food
That plot twist. An evil and cunning beyond redemption.
>>
File: Shinzo Abe.jpg (153KB, 704x838px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shinzo Abe.jpg
153KB, 704x838px
>>152182985
>This man rises to become Fuhrer of Japan
>>
Main character is an average NEET. One day he falls through a portal and ends up 500 years in the future. Everyone has space ships. MC has no fucking clue how any of this new technology works. He is basically like a primitive barbarian. He ends up attending Future High School to try and understand the world he lives in. Sometimes he trips and pulls girls panties down.
>>
>>152183229
Not sure if stupid

or just pretending
>>
>>152182985
No, japan sensing the western world changes switch alliances with the Eastern Nationals for protection and support, to preserve it's culture and people from the Islamic west. Japan still gets invaded by the globalist and flee to China. The protags life mission is to reclaim japan and restore democracy, as he have experience and feared to once again live a life of globalism.
>>
Nobunaga enters a portal and finds himself in LA circa 1993.
>>
It starts in America in the apartment of a NEET shut-in. He speaks perfect Japanese don't ask why. Anyway, we watch him go about his life jacking off to anime, playing vidya and posting frog memes on the internet, meanwhile in the background we can see Doswald Thump or whatever the fuck on a TV. The day is November 7th.

He goes to sleep and wakes up on November 8th, we watch him muster up the courage to go outside because it is a special occasion. He showers, shaves, puts clean clothes on and after mentally preparing himself he steps outside.

Now we watch him walk down streets, staring at the ground trying his best to ignore all of the people he's passing. Finally he reaches his destination and enters a voting booth, quickly votes for Thump and makes his way home.

Fast forward to the early AM of November 9th, our protagonist is watching Thump's victory speech on a Youtube stream. At some point during the speech, the stream cuts out and he refreshes to see that Thump has disappeared, people are freaking out on the video and in the stream chat.

We cut to Thump standing completely dumbfounded in the middle of a fantasy town with people walking by giving him weird looks.

"Where the hell am I?" he says to himself before we cut to black and the credits roll.
>>
MC is an everyday highschool NEET until one day a crazy gaijin runs into his room screaming "you can't be in education and be a NEET at the same time" and murders him with an axe.
The MC awakens as a giant ant in a video game world and now he must not only work (or else the queen will eat him), but he must also survive encounters with adventurer who want to complete the "defeat 20 giant ants" quest.
>>
A young man is killed by a minivan and is transported, with his body as it was moments before death, to a Generic JRPG Fantasy World™ menaced by a demon [regent]. He gains no powers from a god, and he must survive in this new life with only his Japanese lad bants, an encyclopedic knowledge of modern entrepreneurial skills and concepts that he didn't previously know because he was a high school boy, and Marty McFly's outfit and hoverboard.
>>
MC is playing his favourite virtual reality MMORPG one day when he suddenly realises he can't log out or contact the GMs etc.
Upon closer inspection, the MC realises that his character has been registered as an NPC.
Realising his predicament, the MC goes around trying to convince people that he is in fact a player, but nobody believes him and he becomes a popular NPC within the game.
>>
Random people is transported into the worlds of various fantasy sagas, ussually into some important or seemingly important role. Some of them don't give a fuck, since it's a story, and go on wrecking all kinds of shit. Some of them try to play their roles and be good, and end up making things messier (think for example, a gut in the world of Lord of the Rings but back when Sauron was a nobody, and he gets tricked into making the timeline worse). Some of them get really silly deaths for trying to anticipate to things that come to happen, or creeping other characters with their knowledge.

As a bonus, when they come back to their world they can see the new versions of the stories, and what do people think of their characters.
>>
>>152183375

God bless America for voting such a living joke.
>>
>>152183491

That's creepy as fuck
>>
>>152183587
And then one day the game is no longer popular and they shut down the server.
>>
>>152183614
Don't forget about the opposing faction killing him all the time because "his dialog is hilarious"
>>
>>152181795
A truck otaku is driven over by a motorcycle and reincarnates as a low-level vehicle, now he needs to fight all sorts of vehicles to level up if he wants to realize his dream of becoming the bone of his truck.
>>
>>152181795
Teenage girl reincarnated into MMO videogame. Twist is that she's a support/healer character (think Final Fantasy White Mage) who's only abilities are to heal and cure status effects when her party is in combat. She has one offensive spell that is next to useless.
She is constantly bullied by her party members and everyone she meets. One of the in-universe requirements for being a healer are to be pure, so whenever she meets anyone and they learn her class they say something like, "Oh, so you're a virgin" or "I see, you've never been kissed".
She's stuck with a party of assholes who constantly berate her for not healing them fast enough when they do stupid, self-destructive shit.
Comedy focused around her constantly being bullied.
>>
>>152183614
but what if suddenly multiple private servers of die hard fans came online, would he multiply as well?
>>
A christian conservative is killed by a truck and reincarnated in the middle of the desert, in an Arabian Nights setting where everybody is a savage. While trying to end the constant war between tribes and teaching his values to the savages, he ends up creating Islam.

At first he freaks out because he realizes this people will be the terrorists from his future, but in the end he finds peace as he realizes that Islam will save the values he appreciates after the Western world falls.
>>
>>152183614

Well, at least he gets to die
>>
A Japanese middle schooler gets stuck in a videogame world where people die... Then he dies
>>
A hacker neet is stalked by a cute truck, realizing that the hacker will never return his feelings Truck kun decides the only appropriate course of action it to commit a murder suicide. Truck kun thus runs over the neet and drive into a wall ending both of their lives(also the driver of the truck).

However the neet and Truck kun are both reincarnated in the same fantasy world! Now adopted as a princess, Subaru Sambar formerly Truck kun seeks to confess her feelings for the neet hacker, but being a human princess is far more demanding than she ever expected, and has only served to reinforce her shyness. Meanwhile we see the neet basically hack the fantasy world's video game like level system, until he gets into a battle with a far more skilled opponent, who turns out to be the driver of the truck. The driver teaches the neet a valuable lesson about grinding and improving your skills properly without relying upon your character stats.
>>
>>152183809

Does the driver get to ride his truck again?
>>
A student is helping his genius (but otaku) friend create a machine that allows anyone to insert themselves into a setting of a video game (kinda like the episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy and his friends insert themselves into the game and the game also responded to them according). The machine is a learning computer that creates the setting based on the game you wish to select upon, and the computer will allow "players" that it scans (inside of chamber, it will scan the body of the user and send down a helmet down their head where their consciousness will be inside) and send into the setting (but they won't be the protagonist since the protagonist is already part of the setting) as their own character. Otaku genius friend pushes his friend into the chamber on purpose to test him as a guinea pig. The student finds himself... in a fucking eroge.
> FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!
>>
File: 1454333187714.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454333187714.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>152183809
Driver-senpai...will hacker-kun fall for driver-senpai?
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (126KB, 594x296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Disgust.jpg
126KB, 594x296px
>>152183863
Our main character finds himself in the world of eroge as told by his friend. Even though he is not really the MC of the eroge and the game literally inserted him into the setting as his own game character (so he doesn't end up as generic mc number infinity, instead, the actual mc still exists, just the inserter does not become him), through constant complaints, the genius complies and attempts to bring our student out. Our friend fall limp after taking out the body out of the chamber and helmet. Our main character's consciousness is still inside. The genius tells him not to worry, he will find out the problem and put the protagonist through an IV injection (why he has it, because his parents are doctors, he is able to sneak medication without anyone noticing). Until then, our protagonist has to wait until our genius can revert the mc's consciousness back into his own body with intervals periodically announced. Because this is a learning computer, the setting will adapt according based on the influence of our protagonist. What will happen as our protagonist being bored and eventually being active within the eroge as he's installing his own common sense into everything he finds to be wrong? And what will happen when the computer will adapt the game's setting because of him?
>>
>>152183865
>Hacker-kun I love you!
>I love Driver
>>
MC is reincarnated as the villainess of an otome game, but instead of having complete control, they only control the body from 12pm to 12am. During the rest of the day, the villainess controls the body.
Hijinks ensue as the villainess raises death flags in the morning and the MC destroys them in the afternoon.
>>
File: 1440138474146.jpg (10KB, 155x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440138474146.jpg
10KB, 155x202px
>>152183906
I never watch yaoi, but I'd watch this just to see how truck-chan reacts from getting ntrd by driver-senpai.
>>
>>152183944
Doesn't she ever fucking sleep?
>>
>>152181795
/tg/'s Stranded in Fantasy was pretty good.
>>
>>152181795
A beta white racist gets reincarnated as a black dude.

The girl he has a crush on is now all over him because she loves that black mamba, he's appalled to learn the girl's taste in men and avoids her. His apparent apathey only makes her fall genuinely in love with him.
>>
>>152183944
>>152184018
Reminds me of that manhwa, Lookism. Only except, two different bodies, same person.
>>
>>152181795
MC is the worlds greatest VN NEET and get's Truck-kun'd into a fantasy world similar to an rpg, only he's now a loli and must use his Eroge and VN abilities to capture all the mens hearts.
>>
>>152183944
I think I'd read this if it wasn't isekai but just fantasy, nice idea
>>
A high ranking Wehrmacht official gets Isekai'd a month prior to operation Barbarossa. The royal arch mage of the elven realm explains to him that he has been summoned to gear the peace loving elves towards war. Centuries of peace made them lazy and weak, and while they stagnated, Orcs and Goblins have allied against them, stolen Dwarven tech and geared up their troops to satisfy their century old lust for revenge. Can Graf Ludwig von Schlesien save the blue eyed, blond haired elves from genocide in time to fight for the fatherland at the battle of Stalingrad?
>>
MC wakes up and discovers that he is in a forest. After being attacked by the monsters in it, he manages to find a mentor who guides him through the world. After making his way through Hell, encountering all manner of demon and those tormented by them, he faces Lucifer himself.
Even after overcoming Lucifer, MC's journey is not done with. He finds himself facing even angels, refusing to give up as he pursues his waifu atop their tower.
>>
In the distant future criminals can be sentenced to serving their time as "NPC"s in a popular hyper realistic VRMMORPG.

The main character and his band of fellow felons must try to make their way in a world filled with PCs that can very easily kill them painfully.
>>
>>152183865
>>152183992
Plot twist, the hacker was a tomboy, further plot twist, this is news to the hacker.
>Hacker, how did you not know?!
>I never payed much attention to those sorts of things.
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!!
>Calm down Subaru. Hacker, do you know what gender you were back in Japan?
>Well I'm not sure, I guess I wore a skirt sometimes?
>YOU WENT TO AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL IN HIGH SCHOOL BEFORE YOU STOPPED GOING, I KNOW, I WATCHED YOU.
>That's kind of creepy Subaru, when did you even have time for that?
>We drove there every day making deliveries to the school.
>>
>>152181971
That actually sound wicked cool
>>
File: 1473209993548.jpg (68KB, 599x449px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473209993548.jpg
68KB, 599x449px
>>152183160
Underrated
>>
File: 1477279769567.jpg (468KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477279769567.jpg
468KB, 1280x720px
So how is the writing coming along lads? I bet you guys are working really hard, right?
>>
>>152181795
A dorky young girl gets transported by a magical portal in her closet to a magical world filled with dwarves, centaurs and griffons. Turns our she's the prophecised heroine who, with the help of a talking lion, defeats a wicked witch to become the princess of the realm
>>
>>152184818
I'm trying to come up with how to describe, cute girl gets a massive female harem who she spends all of her time fucking, as something other than a trite bit of porn. So far all I've come up with is, girl gets reincarnated as the monster lord, and using her genre savvy befriends the magical girls to save the demon king(female).
>>
>>152184968
Why don't you do some worldbuilding and then fit your characters into it?
>>
>>152185036
Sorry, my mind is too full of tits right now to describe anything differently. Unless you want plunging valleys, wet caves, gently curved mounds with chilled hard peaks, and shuttering flowers.
>>
>>152185163
go on...
>>
>>152181795
A sentient earth from a parallel universe dies and is reincarnated as a Japanese teenager in modern Tokyo. The story follows his attempts to stop the pollution that killed him from poisoning another world.
>>
>>152181795
Japanese Truck Driver is magically transported into a magical world along with his trusty truck. Hijinks ensue as he goes on a quest to slay the demon lord with his truck.
>>
On her way to pick up her child, a housewife gets accidentally transported to another dimension after walking taking a shortcut through a back street.

In the fantasy world she was granted the class "housewife" which was unbeknownst in world since everyone was was occupied. Due to her unique class, she was told by the king that in order to get back to her world she must venture forth and defeat the dark lord.

She was given the necessary funds and equipment and now with her band of adventuring milfs she sets out to rid the world of darkness - and get home to see her family again.
>>
>>152185557
Is her weapon a leek?
>>
>>152185648
She has multiple weapons that can be conjured on the spot like clothing irons and vacuum cleaners.
>>
>>152185533
>Demon Lord is actually best girl
>>
Attempt at the synopsis of the one I'm writing now.
>Madeline Cedar is a young girl born into the Dukedom of Westfall. Cursed with gorgon’s eyes, she is the black sheep of her already dark family. At the age of ten, she is enrolled in a prestigious boarding school, where her fate changes greatly after meeting the Prince of Navella, who could be either her salvation or her destruction.
>Genres: Romance, Drama, Fantasy
Does it give too little away to be interesting?
>>
A farmer is struck in the head by an egg and dies. He then reincarnates as a bowl filled with eggs inside the castle of a somewhat eggcentric man. The man then brings him down deep into the dungeon underneath and leaves him in front of a beautiful girl chained to the wall after threatening her and demanding that she finish off the entire bowl before his return. The ground is littered with eggshells. He looks around the room and sees several horribly mutilated corpses also chained to the walls with yolk and eggshell bits oozing out of every hole and gash left on their bodies. It turns out that this man is in fact a psychotic egg killer who drugs and kidnaps women, performing all sorts of eggregious and sickening acts before finally killing them. He gazes upon the visage of the crying girl and emotions surge as he desperately wishes to rescue her from her eggy fate, growing increasingly frustrated at his inability to move in his current form. Just then, one of the eggs in the bowl begins to glow bright and propels itself towards the chains holding her hostage, breaking them and freeing her. It turns out that he had actually awakened his latent ovomancy power and can now magically manipulate eggs. He then realizes he can communicate to the girl in eggs and they begin to work out a daring eggscape from the depths of the dungeon using this newfound power.
>>
>>152181795
Here you are, you lazy uncreative wannebe novelist. I picked it up in a previous thread.

>Random NEET (TM) gets summoned
>Maou has been defeated by previous heroes
>MC needs to clean up their mess
>Ie. powerleveling killed all the basilisks that kept the harpies in check, which are now attacking the nearby cities
>Ie2. Since the previous heroes were your generic autistic japanese people who went on and on about how rice and katanas aer superior, the population has changed into those. Rice cultivation is not well known so the harvest is poor and sending knights out in pyjamas and weird swords has gotten the military in poor state.
>>
>>152181795
> A man sits on the railing of a bridge staring down at the darkness below
> A cool breeze blows across from the bay
> He sighs, gazes towards the stars one last time before letting himself slip off the railing and into the darkness

> The tweeting of birds and buzzing of insects tickle his ears
> He cracks his eyes and sits up, taking a moment to look around
> He finds himself lying in the center of a lush meadow, a deer eyeballs him while it lazily chews some grass
> Standing up he calls out to anyone, anything, but no one replies
> With no one to tell him what to do or lead him he sets off into the wilderness in the hopes of finding civilization
> Realizes he doesn't have to be the person he was, that he's lucky enough to get a second chance, that he can be whoever he wants
> Episodes then become centered around his shenanigans during his journey, meeting new people, work, parties, feasts, and fights
> Fantastical background art to immerse the viewers in another beautiful, inspiring, world. (the trick is that all these places exist on earth)
> He joins as a caravan guard because it lets him travel cheaply
> Caravan is accosted by bandits and renegades
> Heavily outnumbered he orders them to escape while he holds them back
> "You'll die," he's told by one of the merchants
> With a smirk the MC replies, "wouldn't be the first time"
> Cut to the MC lying in the dirt, blood bubbling from his mouth, flashback of everything he's done in this world
> He chuckles and lets himself go into the light

> A cool breeze blows across from the bay
> The MC looks around and finds himself back on earth, alive
> He swings himself back onto the pavement and wanders off into the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfBOeu9m64E
>>
>>152185884
B-but anon just wanted to make sure she was alright! He wasn't an egg serial killer or anything!
>>
>>152185941
don't eggscuse the sick fucker
>>
>>152185533
The legendary cursed truck of slaying. Truly a mighty weapon. I can only imagine the number of innocent walkers who were crushed to feed its power.
>>
>MC is an otaku NEET loser
>he is obsessed with this one battle harem show
>he likes this one girl who he dubs as the best girl
>and he absolutely despises this one girl who he calls the worst
>he shitposts about how much he hates her on 2ch all day
>one day he somehow wakes up in this shows universe with a battle academy invite in his hand
>it's the first episode
>knowing the show inside out, he makes it to the battle academy to enroll
>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl
>>
>>152186225
>Not making him reincarnate as worst girl
>>
Bishoujo wakes up in a fantasy world, convinced that she has died and reincarnated like you do. She starts in a ruined city and soon finds that she has the classic video game level system, she checks some things out, and using the ever present appraisal skill she starts to find out about the world she is in. Only a few minutes in though the teacher calls her out for falling asleep in class, and she hastily reads whatever she was supposed to maybe covering for her being asleep. Except she is still in the fantasy world, and in school, she tries to bring up the status screen in class, and it works. The level system still works in japan, and her skills(which turn out to be mostly mundane things) and stats are equal across both bodies. She finds that while it isn't a problem to act in both worlds at the same time, she can shift more of her processing power to one world or the other if she needs to.

She soon learns though that there isn't anything edible in the ruined city, other than monsters but she's way to weak to fight them. She spends the night in japan awake due to the combined feelings of hunger in her fantasy world body, and having over eaten in Japan, while she shifts all of her processing power to her Japan body(to ensure her fantasy body sleeps). During the day(no school in japan this day) she goes about exploring the city trying to find anything at all to eat she stumbles upon a skill crystal(Dimensional storage). Immediately thinking that it could save her she uses it to acquire the skill and tries to store something in japan and take it out in the fantasy world, unsuccessfully. She does however find other valuables near where the crystal was, including a few weapons steeling herself she goes to hunt one of the monsters in the city for food.
>>
>"I Turned Out To Be My Waifu!"
>MC is a high school otaku
>his waifu is the main character of a long-running yuribait magical girl series
>one day he wakes up and finds out he's in the anime world
>he's actually in his waifu's body and can control his(her) very action
>>
>>152186395
By shifting processing power from japan to the fantasy world she manages to react fast enough to fight the monster but only kills it due to having a good weapon. She immediately finds though that she levels up in both japan, and the fantasy world, and can buy some basic skills to help her, though she gets to spend each set of skill points independently both bodies gain the skills. She her cooking skill is too low to cook the monster she killed, and so it turns out to be barely edible.

Days later she has tried to level her cooking skill up in Japan, and was taken on a trip by her parents to visit relatives where she managed to level up her pottery skill several times(annoyed as wanted to level cooking) while exploring the ruined city. She finds that though there is a good deal of treasure(which she stores away with her skill) in the city, there isn't anything to eat, and the area outside the city is way too high level for her. She is however soon saved, as her arrival in the world was detected and a group of adventurers were sent to investigate. They, expecting her to be bewildered by things, explain how sometimes the gods will reincarnate people into their world in one of their temples. She avoids mentioning that she didn't die and is in fact perfectly healthy back in Japan.

She then soon becomes an adventurer, while still going about life in Japan, often leveling up or acquiring strange but often useful skills in Japan. However back in japan she gets confessed to by a boy she doesn't know. Days after refusing, he is hit by a truck, but is reincarnated in the fantasy world. Within weeks the boy becomes an adventurer and falls in love with her more active fantasy world self, and tries to impress her before confessing again. Stunned by the repeating events she lets slip something about getting refused by her once wasn't enough for him. She then has to reveal everything to him and work with him to keep her secret safe and they actually become friends.
>>
>>152186405
as long as it very quickly turns into the dog part of love theory
>>
An evil kingdom's scouting vessel attacks a small airship orphanage for not revealing the secret location of an infamous robinhood style rebel group, until, an bold orphan boy breaks the thousand year old seal of dragons; given to him by his mother the day she died, awaking an troublesome wise dragon with a heart of gold.

After an intense battle and the death of the young orphan's father figure, he and dragon save the day leaving both ambitiously driven to defeat the evil kingdom and it's mysterious king to hopefully save the world.
>>
>>152186363
MC would just kill himself and the show would be over.
>>
>Guy gets summoned to defeat the demon king
>Demon King literally dies as soon as he gets there
>Has no way back home
>>
File: 1484246330755.jpg (35KB, 300x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484246330755.jpg
35KB, 300x347px
>>152183111
>well we's right snoggered now, mum
>>
>>152186438
This... sounds good.
>>
How about a reverse isekai?
>after the chosen one MC struck the final blow to the demon lord he dies
>while his harem weeps for him a goddess descends and gives him a second chance
>he gets transported into the human world and continues his life there with no way to get back to his world
>>
>>152186649
There's actually a French movie very similar to this. A Knight gets sent forward in time
>>
>>152186685
there's a romantic comedy I think starring meg ryan too
>>
>>152181943
They said Billy the Kid could speak to his gun, make your show western themed and voila, AOTY
>>
>>152182427
We already have that.
>>
>>152181856
Now and then here and there
>>
>>152181795
Scientist's son sent to DnD-Tolkien-esque world, we get his fantasy adventures trying to get home, as well as his father's Sci-fi adventures trying to get back his son.

Rate out of 10, please.
>>
>>152186847

>sent to a new world full of magic and immortals
>wants to go back home

2/10 at best
>>
>>152186924
>Not wanting to get back to your father
Anon, do you want to speak about this?
>>
>>152186847
>Not having the father being a distant scientist obsessed with his work and the son being a fantasy obsessed nerd
>Not having the father the one trapped in the fantasy world and the son being trapped in sci-fi world and the story has them coming to understand each other better while they struggle to reunite

I'd still read it, but come on anon, use your head.
>>
>>152181856
>I Just kept running

Would watch.
>>
Paladins go around purging evil.
The MC is a salaryman that joined them after accidentally falling into their world.
All the evil is purged. ALL OF IT.
>>
I reincarnated into a new world but I can't stop reincarnating!?

>Guy reincarnates into a rogue-like setting. Though he communicates with adventuring parties from the surface, the curse prevents him from ever leaving the dungeon. Every time he dies he reincarnates into a random intelligent species and a random and must learn to use them each time while fighting to survive, sometimes even from adventurers who mistake him for a monster. As he can not return to the surface he casts his eyes downwards into the hellish depths of the dungeon, rumor has it that there is a magical artifact that grants wishes at the deepest reaches.
>>
>>152181795
Every time mc dies he's transported to different world, no special powers, nothing but universal translator he might lose later on.
>>
>>152186988
Even better, Anon.
>>
>>152187029

Absolute Choice

>>152187011

Spirit Migration and Spirit Circle
>>
>>152186988
damn you're good at this
>>
>>152187011
Spirit Migration was similar to that at the start but he was able to go outside the dungeon by a priestess' help and all went down the shitter.
>>
MC is reincarnated as a king and institutes a bunch of reforms based on his ideals and it all blows up in his face.
>>
>>152183362
Would watch if it turns out he is ridiculously skilled at basketball and goes on to conquer the NBA.
>>
ash is just your typical japanese grocer until one day he hops into a demonic japanese truck and is transported to a medieval land. armed only with the chainsaw, textbooks, and shotgun he finds in the truck ash must fight the cruel lord of the medieval land as well as the demon army intent on killing him
>>
>>152181795

MC is your typical college student with a retail job and girlfriend. He's been dating his girlfriend for awhile now and is rather indecisive if he wants to keep being with her, as she's rather pushy and forces him to do things he normally wouldn't do.

One day the MC tries to confront his girlfriend on their relationship, but before he can say what he wants to, his girlfriend Isekai'd through a portal and kidnapped. The MC follows her through the port and ends up in a high fantasy world, where he runs into a girl who is the fantasy version of his girlfriend except she has a complete opposite personality and is involved with a conspiracy going on in the world.

The plot of the story focuses on the MC trying to locate his girlfriend that got kidnapped. While spending time with the fantasy equivalent of hi girlfriend, and other people who assist him on his quest which makes him evaluate himself as a person, what he wants to do with his life, and his relationship with his girlfriend.

Its a journey of self-discovery, improvement, and relationships with fantasy. MCs only powers in the this fantasy world is low level earth magic, and see various Bad Ends that can occur which he has to avoid triggering.
>>
>>152186988
>After Father's greatest creation blows up, son finds himself on an semi-major planet in one galactic nation
>discovers that "world-warpers," machines able to travel through the multiverse, are only usable by high-ranking government officials
>only way to get to the specific rank without nepotism, money for education, or amazing skill is through rising the ranks the the military
>ends up joining as a janitor on a minor ship in charge of a tiny fleet tasked with recording the creatures that a mad scientist released on a number of border planets, a few hundred years ago
>needs to rise through the ranks to become high enough to use the machine

>father sent to forest in small kingdom, near a village with shard of metal in his arm
>screams bring a sheriff who patches him up
>he learns about the world-orb, a magical object able to traverse through many unimaginable worlds, guarded by a great lord and his beasts
>to repay the sheriff, he has to go on a quest with his son, gather allies and weapons, and convince the Lord of the Orb to let him use it, or steal it
>>
Guy gets reincarnated to a fantasy world with a video game system, but soon into his first adventure he dies. Then he gets reincarnated into another world with a video game system, where despite him retaining his earlier skills and levels, he soon dies. Reincarnating again he finds that while he is in yet another fantasy world, he is now the only one in this world with the video game system. He discovers this because in the first world he got an Appraisal skill, and while the skill worked in the second world it only showed what something was within the system, in the second world he gained an Analysis skill that while similar instead examines and describes the properties of an object rather than questioning the system for them. Using the two skills he realizes that all of his skills, stats, and such from each world are separate, having some skills that are basically duplicates that do not enhance one another.

While gaining some new hope that maybe being the only one with a system to support him in this new world, he dies again. This time he's reincarnated as a monster(a centipede) in yet another world, where he even manages to evolve into a higher tier monster before dying. After a few more worlds he has reincarnated as a female Elf, an ugly brutish Demon, and a couple more monster types(always insects though), and collected a few more systems that now seem to just be complicating things for him.

At this point though he sees his ex, and it turns out that she was secretly a powerful fairy that cursed him for ignoring her, and that if he loved video games, insects, and isekai so much more than her he should get to experience them. He calls her logic crazy, she tells him to shut up, he asks her what was with the elf, she says she knows all about his porn but that he died before curse really took affect that time, he decides not to pursue the issue of the elf any further. Remembering their past arguments he asks her to go on an adventure with him. She agrees.
>>
>>152187322
Also, the captain of the sci-fi ship and the son of the sheriff would sort of act like substitutes for the main characters.
>>
>>152187075
>Absolute Choice
How is that even similar to ethernal noob in thousands of worlds story I described?
>>
>>152187075
>Spirit circle
No way that is completely different what the fuck are you even talking about. The only similarity is "I keep reincarnating" bur it's different in that those are the MCs actual past lives so not random at all.
>Spirit migration
Reading the synopsis it looks like haremshit and misses the point of lack of control.

Got another one.
>Guy reincarnates into a fantasy world as a cursed magical helmet that lets him posses whoever wears it. But if he takes himself off of the host he loses control of the body. MC must trick increasingly powerful beings into wearing him so he can figure out a way to undo the curse and return to a normal body.
>>
>>152187178
Why not just use the Japanese truck to kill everything
>>
Joe MC loves his wife very much and she loves him. One day, while walking home, Joe sees a little grill crossing the street and saves her from being hit by a Japanese truck, dying in the process.

God (who's a hot girl or something) talks to Joe and tells him that every time you die while saving someone, you get reincarnated into a random world and time with all of your memories in tact.

Joe, determined to return to his wife, begins his dimension hopping adventure of martyrdom.

>One episode he reincarnates back into his world, but 15 years too early
>sees his future wife crossing the street and saves her from a Japanese truck
>>
File: 1482617192886.jpg (61KB, 602x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482617192886.jpg
61KB, 602x524px
MC is your typical British pop star until one day he gets run over by cancer and is transported to a small Japanese town in 1999.
Deciding he needs to return to his home before anymore hours pass by, he travels by train from station to station, eventually arriving in Tokyo. Before he can take a flight home, he meets a monk called "The Buddha of Suburbia." The monk reveals that the MC is part of a legendary bloodline of heroes, and that he must fight a variety of scary monsters to protect mankind from the evil demon lord "Blackstar." The monk gives the MC one final message before he's killed by a gang of young americans "You must never let me down MC-kun. Tonight you take on the labyrinth and save the world!"
>>
A guy wakes up in a world where every person is a humanoid robot. But the world is screwed up. Robots form small gangs, and battle it out in order to take the coveted body parts of others in a mad dash for beauty and power. In order to keep his body, the MC begins to form his own small gang in an attempt to fix the world. He'll have to use the body parts of his allies, even the less desirable ones in order to make it out safely.
>>
>>152187390
it's on the demon's side
>>
>>152186780
What one if you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>152183043
This is way too specific to not be a story you're already writing.
>>
What about a non-human. Like a demon, or a remnant of some cosmic / celestial race that belonged to long lost gods leaving their dimension because it was unstable or some shit.

And the story would follow one of those non-humans as he comes to earth.
>>
>>152187585
heaven's lost property?
>>
>>152187427
>americans
Why Americans?
>>
>>152187580
Nope, came up with Serf John, then decided there needed to be a twist, looked up historical figures of the period named John. The rest of it is basically just various archetypes that aren't that changed.
>>
>>152187577
Hataraku?
>>
>>152187622
I was thinking less Harem shit. And more Shounen Adventure. Because he's only the remnant of that race, his power isn't as impressive as the actual real demons or gods or whatever.
So think Bending power from Avatar. Choose a style. I personally like Earth the most. Then amping it up a little.
>>
How about
> guy gets transported into a parallel world where pens have magical powers
> pens that uncap and become ink swords
> pens that click to set off explosive ink
> invisible ink pens that conceal the user
> user has shitty pen with shitty power
> user decides to become the president of the world with cunning tactics and elite bs tactics
>>
>>152187725
>Oh man, that sound lik--
>president
Gay
And here I was thinking we'd get some weird monsters and strange art style
>>
>>152187126
>promise the peasants representation
>nobles block your initiatives
>Peasants revolt
>lose your head
>>
>>152187649
Naw, that one is them being from the fantasy world and ending up in modern reality.
>>
>>152187787
But the element of romance between hero and demon lord is there, and that's what matters to me.

Of course, if there's anything different in that idea, such as the couple already being in a relationship before they got reincarnated, then I'm game.
>>
>>152187623
I assume it's because there's a thin white duke influencing things so that nobody gets eaten by the spiders from mars.
>>
>>152187904
What? Is this a reference?
>>
>>152187929
Less broad than the original. I couldn't even make it two artists by working in Yerbuti the Shiek.
>>
>>152187929
philistine
>>
>>152181795
MC get reicarnated into an alternate personality and imaginary friend of a schizorepnic traumatized girl. He's able to control her body when she's unconcious or let him do it. While he likes the girl as a friend, he's conflicted that he exist due to her and will dissapear once she cure her mental disease
>>
File: k1zxs.jpg (189KB, 739x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k1zxs.jpg
189KB, 739x1000px
Military otaku MC is transported to a world of magic by a small nation's princess trying to summon a mighty hero, much to her suprise the MC is summoned as a girl with high magical capabilities, when suddenly the opposing kingdom has launched a suprise attack on the capital city blocking it off from outside intervention catching many of the guards inside by suprise

MC must undergo a mission to remove the attackers with his only back up as the princess and limited magic supply he turns to tactics used by operators from around the globe from where he is from.

Tactical Mahou Shoujo action

Later on MC starts training magical girls to operate and they all go on missions to save the kingdom
>>
>>152188309
Do any of these operational operating mahou shojou ever operate the operator operationally?
>>
>>152183375
>trump based isekai
Holy shit I never knew how much I needed this, could be hilarious as hell.
>>
File: 1464645249438.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464645249438.gif
2MB, 480x320px
reincarnated as a car,has some way to replenish energy but its not OP bullshit. MC has to find a good pilot so that he can perform at 100%
Also after so many combat isekai, any Isekai about a guy refusing to get into any combat stuff only to do their own thing is welcome really
>>
MC is reincarnated as a jew in a modern world
>>
>>152181795
Wehraboo and Prussia fetishist transported to 15th century tech sword and magic isekai.
Farms potatoes and tries to build glorious konigreich
>>
>>152188368
He goes to the nearby village to get a small loan of a million gold
>>
>>152188404
Bonus
>mc doesn't have magic
>no magic cheats gotta build every time by hand
Book1: join MC on a quest to make basic industrial and agricultural machinery
>>
File: 1477503100295.png (308KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477503100295.png
308KB, 836x1200px
>>152188389
so just a setting change for this
>>
>>152181856
If you drop the isekai part, this plot synopsis fits Yuusha Yoshihiko.
>>
>>152188368
Be careful what you wish for.
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/8958
>>
>MC awakens in another world as a shota magician who has ran out of money to continue paying for his schooling at a prestigious Magic Academy, goes into debt, and gets thrown out into the streets.
>Broke, alone, starving, and his family being too far away for him to get to he ends up on the street. To earn money he does performances doing basic magic things the academy taught him until he is approached by a mysterious woman who can make all his troubles go away.
>The Shota accepts the mysterious woman's offer, but by doing so he is forced to enter into things like: Go to war against monsters, suffer, get into politics, and etc in order to make him an alpha and a Hero who makes a lot of good friends. The shota then becomes attached to the mysterious woman, mentally and emotionally.
>Once the shota becomes a Hero with the mysterious woman's help, the mysterious woman sets him on a path of destruction turning him into a Dark Lord/Vessel for her one true love the Demon Lord who perished a long time ago who she plans on reviving.

Everything will be fine...
>>
File: Pout.png (278KB, 785x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pout.png
278KB, 785x564px
How come we don't get alchemy all too often? Nowadays, it's just magic shit and chantless fireballs.
>>
1945, Adolf Hitler sat on his table, remembering his mistake in strategical decision on the war against Russia. He noticed a lot of different choice that will surely made his nation win. Nevertheless, right now it's too late. The red is just few kilometers from his position. There is no choice but resign now. He took his luger and shot his head.

Next time he woke up as Iris von Faustia, a duke reijo of Vermilion empire in isekai fantasy world. He who now a she learn that the empire took the shame of defeat from the hero and allies force. The nation is suffering, the empire had to pay crazy reparation to the aliance and that hateful narcist hero, will she make her move? Will she usurp the leadership from that incompetent emperor?
>>
>>152181795
Isekai, but everytime the MC dies, he appears in a different world.
>>
>>152188897
Because most things are based off of game mechanics and not many games have popular alchemy systems. Mind you an isekai about a group of people that decide to become craftsman would be neat. Potter, glass blower, smith, alchemist, and a tailor, and they only bother adventuring because shitty adventurers charge too damned much for the materials.
>>
MC is killed and goes to high fantasy world where knowing magic is the best way to success.
He can only do white magic
>>
>>152181795
Sauce?
>>
>>152184159
How about something similar but with Patton? He was literally killed by a truck, after all.
>>
>>152189096
Why not use Skyrim Alchemy system? I'm sure Japs know about it.

>MC goes out and buys a bunch of iron bars and steals them.
>Crafts them all into iron daggers to max smithin and just drops them every fucking where after selling as many as he could to the Merchant.

Fucking glorious.
>>
>>152189096
>>152189219
There's a manga that involves a lot of crafting, though it's technically an MMO manga and not real isekai. Toaru ossan vrmmo something or other.

Dude goes on adventures and kicks some ass but he's powerful mostly because he chose weird skills that synergize well and because he crafts badass gear.
>>
>>152189328
Toaru is okay. Fairy Queen is best girl still.

Hopefully it can get an anime this year since it has enough content for 12 episodes.
>>
>>152186395
>>152186438
I'm stealing this idea.
>>
>>152189357
Fairy Queen is fucking adorable, I don't know what MC's problem with her is.
>>
>>152189358
Ok just try and do a good job with it. It's certainly the best idea I've come up with for this sort of thing, but honestly I'm not likely to do anything with it anyway.
>>
>>152189491
She's an NPC and he doesn't know about the Admins turning the game real.

If you had an AI NPC hitting on you, you be kind of taken back at it. Doesn't help she'll fuck up anyone who crosses Earth.
>>
Set in a typical fantasy world, when a beautiful but evil witch have taken over both the elf and orc kingdom using charm magic, and on her way to conquer the human kingdom. Despite the king and most of the human succumb to her magic, the prince (F) and a handful of knights and troop resist and escaped. Having no choice, they decided to summon a hero from earth to defeats the evil witch, knowing full well the danger of its randomness. In the end, they managed to get 3 person:

>A Thule occultist form 1945 German
>A hippie druid from 1969 US
>A conman bokor from 1990 US
>>
>Main character is a boy forced to work in his father's factory
>Dies because the bus he's on uses a faulty part that he let through
>Wakes up in Fantasy World
>Has No special snowflake powers
>Gets through the world by building technological weapons using his knowledge from working at a factory, and basic knowledge of magic
>>
>>152182149
Kumoko is very satisfying
>>
>>152190032
Until it gets to the other students and the whole fact there was a God involved.
>>
File: Cute.png (1MB, 1532x998px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cute.png
1MB, 1532x998px
>MC is your typical loser who gets Isekai'd.
>Ends up in fantasy Arabia near fantasy Europe.
>Gets caught and sold into slavery, has their ass raped, and gets a scarred up face.
>MC works hard as a slave for 7 years building muscle, and helping their Master with whatever they want. MC during a raid on a neighboring Tribe is given the right to roam in battle and help loot.
>MC runs into the Chief of the Tribe they are raiding daughter, and instead of taking her to his Master decides to escape the warzone with her having a change of heart.
>MC must take her to her uncle's Tribe because she carrying a magical lamp that can grant 1 wish every three days that has been her family's heirloom and what the MCs Master wants. (No reviving the dead or other broken BS)
>There is a Crusade going on in the background with Crusaders wanting the treasure thinking its a holy relic to the Grand Church. MC picks up people from other destroyed Tribes wandering the land and begins to form his own Tribe/group.
>Magical adventures in Arabia with a loli and MC who has suffered.
>>
MC is the son of a long line of swordsmen and has been training in his family's style since he was a child. At his coming-of-age ceremony, he is given a real sword and allowed to learn the final move, but once he performs it, he cuts through the air in front of him, creating a portal that draws him into another fantastic world.

In this world, the sword techniques he'd been learning all his life have magical effects when performed properly, cutting space and time. There are other swordsmen with various elemental powers, but this power is unheard of except in legends. He's unable to repeat the final move to return to his own world for an unknown reason.

Over time, he realizes that his father had been telling him stories about this alternate world all through his childhood, but he appears to be hundreds of years after the events he learned of before.

He quickly discovers he is protected from death by a short-term time time rewinding spell. Eventually he learns is tied into his family's sword, which he must destroy and reforge in order to make his way back home.

He also meets a fiery redhead girl with a flame sword because that's obligatory.
>>
World War 3 has been raging for over a decade now. Nobody ever launched nukes, somehow, but the world's cities are in ruins and the countryside is a mess of mud and trenches. Nobody really understands where the front lines are anymore and there's hardly a place on Earth that hasn't seen fighting. The world is a mess of grey and brown and the skies are dark from the smoke of burning cities.

The main character is around 30. He's been in this war for most of his adult life. He's a former infantryman who responded to a call for pilot trainees. His hometown is a smoking ruin. His family and friends are all dead. He'd be institutionalized for PTSD in peaceful times. He knows the fight is meaningless and he only keeps going because there's nothing else to do.

He's flying a routine combat resupply mission one day. He's alone in the small helicopter, to make more room for ammo and supplies. Suddenly, on the horizon, he sees massive fireballs erupt. He knows somebody finally pressed the button. He might even be a bit happy that it's all finally over. He closes his eyes and waits for the blast and the end of everything...

...and when he opens them he's still flying. He looks out and sees a world as green and bright as the one he vaguely remembers from before the war. He sets down near what appears to be a town, and when he looks out at the crowd of startled onlookers he can't help but laugh, as he realizes that among the faces staring back at him are ones of a kind he's only ever seen in the video games of his childhood.

I don't think I need to type out the whole plot. MC meets adventurers, somehow they figure out how to keep the bird fueled, and they go flying around the countryside doing isekai things as MC gradually comes to terms with his traumas. However, things can't all stay peachy, and war is looming in this world as well - but this time, with his military experience and the world's only flying machine, maybe he can make a difference and avert disaster.
>>
File: mU275wm[1].png (806KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mU275wm[1].png
806KB, 1920x1080px
>sometimes when people die, they don't go into their eternal slumber and get stuck in what is called Limbo
>Limbo is the land inbetween life and death and is essentially an alternate reality
>it's rare, but it happens more than enough that the people that got caught over there started building their own communities and cities
>Limbo is now a giant, thriving world in its own, because it exists in a different time space, the whole fantasy aspect of spirits, monsters, dragons and Spirit Magic exists, there are even places where normal physics and shit makes no sense
>MC is one of those people, he died in an unfortunate mugging and ends up in Limbo, a place outside of time and space where the wandering souls live
>only it's not what he's expecting, ignoring the wizards, strange non-human creatures peacefully walking around, the people with bizarre clothing, it's essentially just like earth, there are cars, high rise buildings, people going to and from work, the whole nine yards
>those without a tonne of spiritual energy usually become normal workers, those with it usually become adventurers
>our MC is someone with an average amount of spiritual energy, not a lot, but not a small amount either and so he begins his life as a small time adventurer, choosing to join the Soul Guild (basically the Hunter Guild from Hunter x Hunter)
>MC won't be typical beta in most isekai, and won't be the typical overly cheerful, dense MC in most shounen, he'd be more realistic, though a nice guy, but obviously realises when to give up
>he'd use a mix of Earth Bending (for defence and get away ability) and Summoning (so he doesn't always have to fight face to face)
>he'd make best friends with a somewhat beta guy who specialises in necromancy and dark sorcery who also wants to become a Soul Guild member and they'd go on adventures
>beta guy would be full Yandere because it's his first ever friend for comedic value and "oh man, you fucked up" moments when the MC is hurt by enemies
>>
>>152190511
I actually like this one. Makes isekai more "realistic"? No. I don't know how to put it. Feels better than just suddenly appearing in "insert random world" with no reason though. Spirit world shenanigans might be cool.
>>
>>152190511
I feel like "modern world + magic" is sort of underexplored, especially in anime.

Some exists but it's usually either trashy shounen battle harem stuff or things where magic exists but only with a small number of people and it's kept hidden etc.
>>
>>152189203
Why not. In any case it should be focused on logistics, tactics, strategy and a bit of interpersonal drama
>>
>>152189741
By different reasons, the heroes all agreed to help. But the fight agains the witch proved to be difficult, due to the witch relentless force and mainly, cause by the heroes themselves. The occultist keep making high demand for the knight and refuse to work with the other heroes, calling the druid "degenerate" and the bokor "inferior". The druid laze around, only want to win through pacifist way. The bokor make bold claim about his spell, but rarely fight,stay behind the line or appear only when the battle is about to be over. Eventually, they learn to tolerant each other

Later when they break into a orc-filled capital in order to rescues the king, they found out that it was the king and his subject was never under the witch's spell, they let the witch take over human country by their own accord, just like the elf kingdom and the orc kingdom. They explained that the witch only want peace between the three kingdom , and together they could make a beautiful world rule by "children that have the elf's beauty, orc's strength and human's wisdom". The occultist retort, say that the same as world domination, follow by, surprisingly, the druid, that althought the idea is good, there no way orc can mix blood with hunam or elf without their child being another orc.The bokor join in, ask if the witch truly want peace, then why she send troop to fight instead of talking with the heroes. This send the king into a frenzy , causing him to declared to the people of the 3 kingdom that the prince and the heroes are warmonger ,expelled them and anybody who share the same idea with them from his kingdom. The whole capital agreed with him. Even the Elves king and the Orc king also do the same.

The heroes, who have no idea what just happened, leave. They decided that the only way to know the truth is to confront the witch, who is currently reside in the Elves kingdom

The witch is just a spoiled ordinary girl. The Elves are the real bad guy
>>
File: 1423462637445.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423462637445.png
122KB, 398x309px
>>152181795

I'm writing an isekai novel at the moment.

> MC gets fired, car gets totaled and his girlfriend cheats on him so he decides to commit suicide
> Strange businesswoman saves him at the last moment and offers him a job
> work involves 'managing projects and coding' with 'Harmony Global Inc.'
> stargates MC to HGI headquarters - tells him they are fighting 'Nature' who are trying to limit sentient progress
> HGI are actually the bad guys - ruining nature by accelerating planetary progress
> need MC to bring about technological advancement on a backwater planet because of some treaty HGI and Nature signed which disqualified intervention by either side - MC doesn't count as intervention
> transports him to a post industrial revolution sans medieval planet to bring about the renaissance
> MC uses his wits and a harem of magical species, Elves, Catgirls etc. to accelerate technological progress and destroy the nature

MC starts out pretty righteous but quickly falls into evil and tyranny through economic conquest.
>>
>>152190511
I'd watch it, but only if;
>Modern type world with high fantasy, think UQ Holder
>MC gets travelling earth bending spell, think Taliyah from LoL or Earth Benders from Avatar using that Earth Snowboarding, because that shit is cool as fuck, go full Earth Board
>spends more time adventuring and exploring the world with necro best friend rather than shounen battles every two seconds, think those times from Hunter X Hunter where Gon and Killua travel around being bros
>whole arc devoted entirely to getting their Soul Guild badges
>lots of world building and explanations on how things work
>Arena Arc (I don't know why I love these, since most people hate them, but god I love them. Especially the one in Hunter X Hunter)
>indepth explanation about how spirit magic works, none of this, it's magic, i don't need to explain shit and no lol mana
>>
About normalfag reincarnates then becomes a NEET there
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.