[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write an Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: Write La Kek.png (107KB, 1920x307px) Image search: [Google]
Write La Kek.png
107KB, 1920x307px
or Manga
>>
>>152173028
Bonus check list:
- Isekai
- Skeletons
- /tg/ elements
- Black swords
- Harem
- Beastgrills
- Slaves
- Blonde imouto
>>
some totally normal Japanese high schooler meets truck-kun, dies, and gets isekai'd to another world as another totally normal high schooler. However, it's a magic high school.

Then at some point, a girl fall on him from the sky and tells him she's his fiancée (and she's a princess). Then shitloads of other girls appear too, and harem hijincks ensues.

In the end, MC is massively cockblocked, don't realize anything, and childhood friend looses.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl. However, when he confesses the girl tells him she's actually a genderbent clone of him.
>>
>>152173028

Situation: near future, new material found that's really expensive let's call it niggerium for now, mechas and lasers, some parts of the world is in war. Two big armies fighting one is alright the other is not.
MC is a guy that bullies people, literally dickhead. Around 20. Don't really care about pussy.
He and his mate (tall blonde guy, fucks every girl he possible can) decide to leave their hometown which is peaceful and join a militia.
This militia is kinda same as the good army but the good guys don't accept locals.
All the sudden the MC gets a superpower that allows him to turn into a mecha, but it's stronger than any other. And he can turn his friends into one to with very strict limitations. But it needs Niggerium someway.
Few badguys have the same superpower.
There is a girl in the militia that the mc's friend falls in love to. But the girl loves the mc.
Later he meets the daughter of some big boss of the good army. They start to fall in love with eachother.
>>
>>152175192
part 2

Around ep 6 an alien invasion starts, because they left the niggerium on the planet and they want it back.
around ep 8-9, the good army is winning over the bad one, but the bad guys get helped out by the aliens.
Meanwhile the good guys get a some help to by idk, demi-gods. Their human mechas get lightsabers and wicked weapons.
ep10 they accidentally explode 30% of the planet
ep11 chill
ep12 main girl "oh no MC-kun please don't go fight the strongest bad guy in that other dimension, because you can't come back after"
ep13 MC wins and gets back

OVA: demigods ask the gang to help them fight the nazis
>>
>>152175192
>niggerium
>cuckoldry
>/m/
I like it! Would kickstart!
>>
>>152175030
Sounds a small bit like Black Rock Shooter.
>>
Giant monsters known as Kaiju appear and nearly bring about the extinction of the human race.

In a last ditch effort to save humanity, scientists reverse engineer and give birth to "Kaiju Hunters", child soldiers who have had Kaiju genes implanted into their bodies to fight the threat.
>>
File: 34.jpg (36KB, 365x394px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
36KB, 365x394px
>>152175481
I'm glad you liked it famo
>>
>>152175604
>Giant monsters
>child soldiers

how do these fight exactly ?
>>
File: delinquent girl img.png (94KB, 252x349px) Image search: [Google]
delinquent girl img.png
94KB, 252x349px
3 years ago heroine-chan was in a delinquent gang with her sempai of two years and crush, anon kun. After graduating, and 2 years of school without her sempai, she decides to finally go and confess her feelings! Heroine-chan locates anon kuns apartment (by following him home) and readies herself to make her move.

Little does she know, anon kun has become a NEET and otaku in the 2 years since he graduated! Frustrated by this, heroine-chan sets out to return her sempai to his former delinquent self. However, anon kun feels he is more comfortable with his new lifestyle. Will heroine-chan be able to return him to his former glory and confess her feelings? Or will she be swept up in the otaku lifestyle with him?
>>
>>152175728
The children gain abilities based one whatever Kaiju genes they have.

Most of them being kids are too naive to know how to best utilize them and end up dying.

The story's protagonist is a kid who has always dreamed of becoming a hero, but slowly descends into becoming a demon as his friends die one after another and he continuously fails to save the people he promised to protect.
>>
>>152175999
wow, that's proper deep
>>
>>152173028
A boy falls in love with a truck.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with a deus ex machina - a truck driving license. Never minding that he can't drive for shit he gets into the truck with his fake license.
The next day while he's driving the truck down a crowded intersection he runs over a fat ugly otaku and a high school girl wearing headphones and in trying to avoid the collision he totals Truck-chan. After the initial shock and terror that he destroyed the love of his life he gets out to look at the damage. He is perplexed to find no blood on the front of the truck. He is also surprised the truck in perfect condition.
The truck talks into his mind. She's a magical God truck and she has the power to send teenage boys and girls and 30+ year old virgin men into alternative dimensions.
They strike a deal, from now on he will keep on driving Truck-chan, but he'll have to run over as many people as he can.
While the two chase their respective loves - sending people to fantasy worlds by truck hit and driving a V8 turbo at top speed, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of ISEKAI.
>>
>>152173028
Some guy that can store spells. monsters and items as cards and stores them in a void dimension. Said guy also has a glove that gives him access to said cards, but it randomly gives him 3 cards and he can only use 1, the remaining cards are then shuffled back to the void.

He is later joined by a girl that goes fast and a summoner who can temporarily make a contract and summon common monsters to ancient heroes for a short time.
>>
A man is cryogenically frozen and wakes up 100 years later to find out that the male population of earth is only .01%.

The now female run world wants to fuck and impregnate as many women as possible to increase the male population, but the guy that woke up is gay.
>>
An overworldly god appears to the most populated city in the world and tells the humans that they have the choice of whether to make the world always be daytime or nighttime
why this is important is because it will change humans and how they evolve in life for generations to come when providing shelter, what are considered important resources, etc
the chosen one will be the representitive for the people and will have to make their way to the god at the tallest mountain in the world to give him an answer

Two anime will air in the same season called "Ohayo" and "Oyasumi"

Ohayo will feature the generic hot blooded protag who is the chosen who and solves everything by being reckless and rash about everything and everything seems to work out
he has a party but they don't seem to matter or contribute to much
Oyasumi will be about party of Ohayo, and the main character will be a normal pessimistic guy to act as the other protags foil
this guy uses his smarts and wits instead of having bullshit mc abilities, he will use his party members accordingly, taking into account everything around and what happens
Oyasumi will have sort of behind the scenes feel to Ohayo as the party gets to know and favor the normal guy as his honesty and trust in his comrades wins them over slowly but surely
the show will focus on how people act in both positive and negative lights
the dynamic will be symbolic for the journey ahead and give insight to the viewer on how these people deal with each other
>>
story about a guy who runs a hanbaga restaurant whose only customers are cute high school girls
>>
I don't feel like it
>>
A family of warriors made up of one teenagers and 6 sisters (only one is married and has a kid), that go on separate ways

They must band together and go on a journey and tease each other when each of the unmarried characters gets a love interest
>>
Weekend at bernies but with mecha.
>>
MC with an uncanny knack for just about anything mechanical want's to go to a mech school that trains there students to fight against a otherworldly threat but is rejected due to being unfit to pilot the mechs due to "health reasons"

Instead of giving up or waiting for a super especial awesome mech to be giving to him on a silver platter that only lets him pilot it,

He decides to Build a super especial awesome mech that he can pilot in order to attend the school
>>
>paid online
>>
An average late teen young adult otaku is sent to a medieval fantasy world

Which happened a bit over two decades ago

Now in his early to mid 40s the traces of the wide eyed optimistic youth who dreamed nothing more to be a hero is have completely vanished in favor of a grim faced, sarcastic-ass, quick to throw anyone he finds annoying in the nearest well, man who for the right price will work as a mercenary for anyone or anything, is hired to show the new kid who just fell from the real world to ropes in who things work around here.
>>
>>152180940
>Al from Re:Zero gets an anime

It'd be worth an OVA or something I guess
>>
File: keit ai finds a way.png (65KB, 401x473px) Image search: [Google]
keit ai finds a way.png
65KB, 401x473px
>>152175030
>>
>>152180980
wait what
>>
An adaptation of Resident Evil 2 that is straight up the same as the game.
>>
demon king is bored, so he possess a ninja's body in another world, the fact he came there causes the evil in mens hearts to corrupt there leaders, creating tyrants all over the land, ninja village wiped out by evil lord, demon king goes on a quest to wipe out all the tyrants of the world, raises an army and slowly conquers the planet, becomes emperor of the earth with support of the people, brings law and equality.
little did he know the ninja had taken over his body, his generals instantly knew after only a few questions, they try and subdue him, ninja uses demon kings considerable strength to escape, as he learns the daemon kings powers he begins waging a single man war with the entire planet, becomes a cruel despot wiping out millions in a single blast and holding the world hostage. he becomes bored, he decides to posses a ninjas body.
>>
A refugee / support group for monsters, immortals and other worldly beings create their own gang to protect the world (not humans, although protecting the world does coincidentally lead to that) from evil wizards, monsters, other immortals and other wordly beings.

A guy finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and witnesses something he shouldn't have. Something that shouldn't exist. Demons. The demons drag him to hell and he's turned into a demon himself. He escapes hell with The Book of the Damned, a demonic spell book that allows the summoning of demons under your control, different kinds of magic among other things.
After being rejected by his family, he slowly comes to hate humans and demons both, choosing to abuse his newfound power to live a life of luxury with his immortality as a demon.
He is then hunted by the support gang and ends up joining them.

It'd probably end up being typical shounen shit. But I don't really mind. I just want to watch summoning and evil wizard shenanigans.
>>
>>152182753
So Samon-kun wa Summoner but without the comedy angle? Just a summoner that hell hates in a weird monster gang?

I'd watch it.
>>
>My best friend is cute lately.
A totally heterosexual male lusts after his effeminate childhood friend in a completely platonic manner. No homo.
>>
prison ship crashes into a planet of lolis
>>
It's 24XX AD and time travel has become a regulated service in future society. For the general populace, several forms of spectator-type time travels are made available to them for recreational and investigative purposes but only into the past and they can do nothing to affect it. For those in the know however, there is a more dangerous branch of time travel where they can potentially alter their reality as they know it.

One group of elite agents have access to one of these more dangerous methods and their duty is to correct abberations in the timeline. Unofficially however, they are also tasked with making sure that the one world order stays intact in the past. The slightest change can cause it to go off course so they need to force the "official" timeline no matter what the cost. Their missions center around the life of the Saint, the original leader of their utopia. He was a tortured individual later in life who grew through tremendous adversity and became the central figure of their future. To ensure history stays on course, they must facilitate the tragedies in his life as per his meticulously kept journal.

The story will follow a young woman fresh to their organization through their trips into the past for the first half to flesh out their world and the dillemmae their path brings them. The introduction of a mysterious sinisterly armored individual with far superior technology they designate as the Devil marks the beginning of the second half where the agency combats his quest to make their efforts in vain.

Their organization finds itself on the road to destruction as he chips away at them bit by bit as his interventions reveals that the journal they've been following contradicts what they've been led to believe about their cause and time travel itself. With their forces dwindling down to nothing, these agents chase after the Devil and truths behind the mysteries he brings.

I call this one "The Saint's Demons through the Centuries"
>>
>>152182925
There was a manga like that. I can't remember what it was called. Pretty sure it got cancelled, or it only had like 14 chapters anyway.

It was about this guy who was best friends with this guy who was super effeminate. Effeminate guy has a sister who is afraid of men, to the point where she started becoming afraid of her own brother. So her brother crossdresses (even at school) so they can be together again.
Guy then starts lusting after his bestfriend.

Second last chapter, the guy is going to confess to his best friend, but then the later chapter he just says, "Nah, no homo, we're just friends". It rustled my jimmies
>>
>>152173028
An anime or manga
>>
>>152183027
>maximum impact

a slice of life style show about a ninja village, they have no super powers, they harvest rice, and do chores, one of them gets a contract, they dress up like presents and scope out the castle, they bribe an abused chamber maiden to tell the location of traps and checkpoints in the castle, they send a girl in dressed as a servent, she plants incendiary devises in the basement, leaves, alarm sounds as she exits guard dosent recognize her and chases her, runs through town, guard gets piked in the kidney by ninja in disguise, ninjas escape, go back to village, laugh, slice of life again
>>
High Fantasy World in modern times. Think giant titans the size of mountains just walking around, world trees, floating castles, real crazy high fantasy.

Story follows adventurer Rock, a person who, can't use magic. A person considered to be a cripple in a world like this. However, he belongs to ancient tribe that resides in the far, far east of this world. A place that is considered to be uninhabitable, even for the gods themselves. A desert the size of a continent, covered in some of the harshest monsters and strongest beasts.
The reason this tribe can survive so easily out here? Their people, although cannot use magic, can instead manipulate sand, stone and earth as it is part of their race. Earthbenders essentially, but on a much more powerful level.
Rock makes his way out of the desert to travel the world, become the strongest despite his "disability" and make a name for himself.

I fucking loved the first 40 or so episodes of Hunter X Hunter, when it was just Gon and Killua doing trials, travelling together being bros, or the auction house stuff and the arena stuff. So I'd want it a lot like that. Mostly adventure with two best friends exploring a bizarre world
>>
>>152183457
>A desert the size of a continent, covered in some of the harshest monsters and strongest beasts.
Straya cunt!
>>
File: aa6.jpg (28KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
aa6.jpg
28KB, 600x465px
"Saving Kuu"
Based loosely on the idea that "God" exists and we all have guardian angels. Except God is depicted as a white cat with moodswings because I don't even fucking know.

Kuu is a young girl who just started her first day of university. She is awkward but friendly, however makes no real friends because she has anxiety. She keeps seeing a tall man with shoulder-length black hair. Despite her running into his several times, it wasn't anything creepy. Turned out he lived in the apartment below her and they eventually became friends. One day she leaves her apartment but the man stops her, she asks why and he says she'll die in a horrible and tragic way (gets hit by a car that crashes into shit and there's fire...idk). She doesn't believe him at first until he suddenly sprouts wings or some shit (I'm cringing at my own story here). After she freaks out, he explains everything. He was being friendly to her because she was living her last days on earth. However at the last minute, he decided that that way of dying was too gruesome for her, so he saved her instead.

The rest of the anime is supposed to be heartwarming and kawaii as fuck. She makes a bucket list and goes out and does things she's never been able to do or accomplish before, all with his help. Their goal is for him to keep her alive as long as possible so she could complete her list, or at least hope for her to die in a peaceful, pain-free way.

Cont..
>>
>>152183660
Cont..

As time goes on, God-cat gets angry and suddenly Kuu is surrounded by a series of unfortunate events. Her apartment gets broken into/gets set on fire, people try to mug her a knife/gun point, she grows clumsy and sick often, construction sites are a fucking nightmare, earthquakes happen where ever she is, etc etc.. Theon (yeah ok I'll say his name now at the fucking end here) has angel-like powers of healing and foresight but as time goes on he starts to lose these powers as punishment from God-cat. He becomes more and more human. He slowly starts to realize that he's kept her alive more for him than her, and he struggles more and more to protect her as her smile fades more each day.

This is where I'm not sure what should happen next. Theon could get hurt trying to protect her, and it could be a serious injury since at this point his body is practically human. Kuu could feel guilty and say "I should've died so long ago. Me being alive only makes him suffer." She COULD go off to try to kill herself, but she was such a cheery character in my head up until this point - I fear that sudden of a change would be weird. Or I could just have her run away to do things on her own, knowing she would die eventually - but this way she could do it in a slightly more positive mindset since I can't picture her committing sudoku. Theon eventually stops her, and they both realize that her being alive is causing a bunch of unbalanced shit to happen (not sure if I should make shit like world disasters happen or just minor things she does that butterfly-effected something that killed someone or idk). But they choose to push forward.

Regardless, one night they sleep in a cabin they find in the woods. Theon kisses her on the forehead and says "Goodnight. Tomorrow we'll finish that list" or some sort of better line than that... When he wakes up and gets ready, he notices she doesn't wake up with him. Kuu ended up dying in her sleep.

Cont...
>>
>>152175030
>>152175192
>>152177027
Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, and a critically acclaimed box office success, so stop talking about it.

http://keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
https://www.madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
>>
File: IS THIS ME.jpg (189KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
IS THIS ME.jpg
189KB, 900x582px
>>152183890
Cunt...

[spoilers]God-cat condemns him to wander Earth, never to return to whatever-Heaven-place-idk. He is distraught and torn, because he wanted her to die peacefully but she never got to finish her list. Shit, important detail here: Kuu never let Theon look at her list in case she changed her mind for some of her ideas. So she would just say them to him. Anyway she visits him in his dreams and tells him not to be sad because he already helped her do what she needed to do. Theon finds the list and at the end there are 2 things: find a friend, be happy.[/spoiler]

I don't know what the very end will be if Theon's stuck there. I don't know if he should get a 2nd chance or not. Or Kuu goes to watch over him until he dies and they stay by each other's sides until the end

I'm a sap for happy endings, and in my head this piece of shit is supposed to be adorable and sweet but I know it's also horrible. Ah well..
>>
>>152184036
>[spoilers]

God dammit just end me
>>
An anime about cellphones and lovers from different dimensions.
>>
File: ac462fd253bac5bbc773681009ec8e92.jpg (120KB, 709x1049px) Image search: [Google]
ac462fd253bac5bbc773681009ec8e92.jpg
120KB, 709x1049px
>>152173028
a yuri anime
with actual yuri
with actual lesbians
who love eachoter
without a mala mc
>>
>>152184120
male*
>>
Area 88, except set in 2030, so we can have mercenaries zipping around in used F-22s and Rafales instead of F-5s and Mirages. Not that there's anything wrong with F-5s and Mirages at all though.
>>
man can see into the future 3 seconds, its like a movie in his head he can turn on and off, not very useful, he starts experimenting, he can change the outcome of events with his foresight, and by picturing his next move he can control what his future self does, sitting in a chair, he intends to stand up, his future self stands, three seconds pass, he doesn’t stand, his future self sits back down, the two timelines become one again. he tries something more drastic, he stands on the roof of a building. he intends to jump off, his future self jumps off. he watches as he falls toward the ground breaking both legs and bouncing off the pavement. more then three seconds pass and he's still standing on the roof watching this new alternate timeline unfold, an ambulance comes, he's taking to the hospital, days pass and even if he turns his power off when he turns it back on he's still in an alternate time line in the hospital. he waits tll his alternate self well enough to move around on his own and will's him to inject air in his viens in the bathroom. He dies, his vision returns to his current timeline.
>>
When Will's mother passed away after a long illness, he thought the most stressful part of his life was behind him. He'll move to New York, get a job as a cook (or maybe even a chef), find himself a cute girlfriend and maybe, if he's really lucky, he'll find his absentee father and beat the everloving crap out of him. Things were finally looking up

Within an hour of arriving Will's luggage has been stolen, his subway car has broken down in the middle of the tunnel and the only other person in the car with him is cute girl who is either either a mad scientist, a witch, or potentially both. He's not all that clear on the last one, but something unnatural is definitely going on there.

Now he's caught up in a war between the ancient lenape gods, animal nations, and a sentient city whose urban planners apparently drew inspiration from lovecraft and escher
>>
>aliens invade earth
>humans getting rekt
>dig tunnel to hell where the demons are
>demons come out and fight aliens
That's all I got for now.
>>
A boy gets adopted by an above average family, the dad dies after 10 years. The boy grows a liking to cheap whisky but scores A pluses in chemistry. Instead of going to college he uses his skills to blow up people for money. Gets a deal from a weapons company to fight for some useless gravel fields. His liver quits his job and the lad falls in deep depression. On episode 12 he reunites with his liver and confesses his love to it.
>>
A random guy one day finds out aliens exist. Instead of reporting them, he decides to befriend them.
Afterward he finds out earth is essentially a Refugee Center for aliens on the run, criminals or people who just want to live peacefully.

He becomes a Private Detective for these aliens and works odd jobs. He befriends a runaway prince and they have bro adventures over the cosmos and earth.
>>
File: mountains.jpg (1MB, 1664x3820px) Image search: [Google]
mountains.jpg
1MB, 1664x3820px
mountains as girls
one of them is a trap
>not a real mountain
and the MC is a mountain climber
>>
The Titans, a race of extremely old immortal beings that were rumoured to be the gods of gods are banished to a hell dimension by the new gods and left to rot. The new gods create humans and the world goes on and the Titans are all but forgotten. Millions of years later, the daughter of the Titan King falls inlove with an amateur human wizard who's experiment backfires and gets trapped in the Titan Hell Dimension. The Titan Princess and Human run away together to the dismay of the Titans. Years later the two are killed by the Council of Titans and the King is banished for his daughters behaviour. However, before he is banished, he finds the baby of his daughter. A half human wizard, half Titan, a small baby boy. At first, tempted to kill the baby due to his daughters death, he oddly enough finds himself keeping it safe. Titans being almost unable to feel love, he bewilders him.

It starts off as a comfy slice of life about a god raising a half human in some hellish dimension with good feels and father, son bonding. Though after a while, the Titan King realises the boy can't live in this dimension forever, and as such, sacrifices himself so they boy can go back to earth. (Titan leaves a piece of his soul in a necklace he gives him before he dies so they can talk all the time just because I hate sad endings)
Only, time doesn't work that well in this dimension. So when he gets to earth, what was meant to be the 14th century, turns out to be 2060.
Magic is known to the world. Space travel is common. There are people living on the moon, as well as mars. Aliens are as common as the next person, and demi-humans like werewolves and vampires are also common.
Being half titan and being personally trained by his grandfather, he knows Titan magic. Which is basically Earth Magic. Rocks, Dirt, Sand, Trees, Molten Lava etc. etc. manipulation.

I'm not really sure where to go with it from here. I guess it'd just be another shounen adventure.
>>
Tall, muscular black men invades a japanese middle school and rapes all the boys.
>>
File: 1483645351552.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1483645351552.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>152173112
>MC get's stabbed by his blonde imouto that is he's father's 2nd wife's daughter when he forgets her birthday, only to awake in a dungeon filled with spookie skeletons.
>However one of the skeletons explain that he has been the first that has been inside the necropolis dungeon as other humies nevuh been dun befo.
>MC realizes that he himself has become the dungeon master by entering throne room while taking a magic staff from a pile of bones on a throne.
>While opening up a menu somehow explained to a skeleton, he has a list of creeps to be use like Pocket Monsters he then releases most if not all of them.
>Some slaves are still in the cells of the treasury room as he discovers in his popup [Pokemon] inventory floating screen. In the treasury room MC takes the black blade on top of the money pit he slashes the cages to free slaves.
>After declaring the decommission of the dungeon MC with what remained of the willing slaves who is a wolfin beastman (female) and human shield-maiden (secretly valkyrie).
>But to MC's surprise, the world which is populated 25% male and 25% female, 50% monster determines power and position by how strong their monster (harem) list is.
>MC who is suddenly in a world of battle harems but secretly want to be better family guy than his father.
>MC is able to summon one skeleton from the staff, while being able to severely damage (dress break) away non-metabolizing material with his black sword of immaterial as his overseer actions.
>>
>Samur-ai
A modern Sengoku comedy romance

>It-ai
A heartwarming story of an inexperienced masochist and his lover.

>Shikata ga N-ai
Love really can't be helped.

>Mit-ai
A scary faced delinquent finds love with a mysterious blind woman.

>You and A.I
A tearjerking tale of an android learning to love, only to find himself breaking down.

>Shiran-ai
An amnesic tracks down his former lover to discover his gruesome past.

>Kir-ai
The two main characters are mortal enemies who despise each other...in public. But secretly, they've fallen in love!

>Baka ja N-ai
A romcom about two idiots and their marginally smarter cast of friends.

>Kate, I...!
A Japanese man falls in love with a British noblewoman.

>Opp-ai
A woman with excess chest fat tries to win over her lolicon childhood friend.

>Otoko ja N-ai
A 4koma tomboy romance, with shotas.

>Nonde Kudas-ai
A crazy potion maker girl and her odd relationship with her lab assistant.

>Anime ja N-Ai
MC's girlfriend tries to make him realize that love in the real world is different from his anime cliches. The contrary happens.

>AI-ai
A conscious robot falls in love with a computer

>Accel-Ai
A boy falls in love with a clone.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.