[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Want to get on the berserk train, where do i start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Berserker_Armour_Version_2.png (581KB, 800x1206px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker_Armour_Version_2.png
581KB, 800x1206px
I Want to get on the berserk train, where do i start?
>>
>>152162647
Volume 1.
>>
>>152162647
You'd be better off not getting on the train at this point
>>
>>152162647
chapter 8, then 23, go back to 4, then 150, then to 99, back to 151, then 32. you should be able to find your way through it from there.
>>
>>152162670
>>152162763
i remember there were some berserk anime films made, should i avoid them or is there a good one?
>>
>>152162647

Volume 1, chapter 1 worked great for me.

And no one gets on the train in berserk. They get on the boat. Then they stay on it for a long, long time.
>>
>>152162811
Get current on the manga then worry about the animated shit later.
>>
>>152162834

haha! xDDD
>>
Next issue of the manga may well be the start of shit getting quite real. Good time to catch up.
>>
>>152163189
its gonna be a reillustration of the eclipse
if the art is still total shit then i've lost hope for this manga
>>
>>152163529
>its gonna be a reillustration of the eclipse
I doubt it will actually be a re-illustration of the Eclipse. I see shit happening like Guts being drawn in and the Beast using the behelit and the whole Berserker Armor thing finally being resolved.
>>
>>152163189
When it (supposetly) coming out?

I`m absent in beserk threads because I can`t bear the pain.
>>
>>152162647
watch the original anime
then read the manga from the start
>>
97 anime first, then Golden age Movies, then read manga, then 2016 anime and cry
>>
Start with the 2016 anime, its OP will bring you up to speed on everything that happened prior.
>>
>>152162670
not him but I literally had a crack at reading it yesterday. Shits terrible. The stupid fairy and just how boring it was.

Admittedly the only other thing I have read was goblin slayer which I liked.
>>
File: IMG_1220.jpg (360KB, 1200x889px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
360KB, 1200x889px
>>152166904
Nice meme
>>
>>152162647
Dont you mean boat?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.