[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Character is unaware of specific circumstances >Due to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: exorcist3.jpg (140KB, 754x1100px) Image search: [Google]
exorcist3.jpg
140KB, 754x1100px
>Character is unaware of specific circumstances
>Due to said lack of knowledge he does something that leads to a negative outcome
>Gets blamed for it despite there being no way he could've known about the consequences
>Also blames himself for good measure

This has to stop. I'm so tired of this. I was really looking forward to this manga, the art looks pretty good and the few pages I saw posted on /a/ made it seem like an interesting story.

But now I have to drop it because of this bullshit.
>>
File: exorcist2.jpg (138KB, 754x1100px) Image search: [Google]
exorcist2.jpg
138KB, 754x1100px
>>
File: exorcist1.jpg (125KB, 754x1100px) Image search: [Google]
exorcist1.jpg
125KB, 754x1100px
>>152157311
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat
>>
>>152157377
Which is very convenient for any kind of law, and therefore for the entity who dictated that law, obviously.
>>
>>152157377
There's kind of a big difference between "Officer I didn't know it was against the law to fiki fiki that girl" and "You're not my real dad" causing said not real dad to be possessed by the devil.
>>
>>152157301
>>152159222
In this very instance it's really not his fault.
However later on he does this again.
Like for example in s2e1 he promises the mother that he will bring the kid when it's literally so toxic in that building that you start decaying the moment you enter. Not only that, he fucks up the kid even more. Everything because he won't fucking listen.
And it happens again and again. I hate it when people tell MC to not do "this" and yet he does it and fucks up situation even more but his plot armour makes it okay.
>>
>>152160993
That sounds awful.
Now I'm glad I could drop it so early.
>>
>>152160993
Well I mean, the reason he's not apt to listen is because his brother always treats him like he's in the way or a burden no matter what, and his brother does this because he holds some resentment over the fact that Rin got to live a relatively normal childhood in ignorance while Yukio had to fight.
It's not Rin's fault, but Yukio often acts like it is. I'd punch my brother in the neck if he pulled that shit on me.
>>
>>152161037
Dodged a bullet
>>
>>152160993
Sounds dumb
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.