[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frieza saga > Buu saga > Cell saga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>there are people on /a/ right now who disagree

you have 5 minutes to kys
I bet your like super too aren't you?
>>
Saiyan saga was the best though.
>>
>>152149764
Gotenks is giant shit stain on the Buu Saga though.
>>
Buu saga is the shittiest. Toriyama threw a tantrum and wrote the stupidest shit he could think of because he wasn't allowed to end Dragon Ball after the Cell saga.

The funny thing is that people ate that shit right up
>>
Mr. Perfect Cell is the superior villain tho
>>
File: 1481416368800.jpg (107KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1481416368800.jpg
107KB, 604x603px
>>152149764

Buu saga sucked dick, stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>152149764
God Tier:
>22nd Tenkaichi Budokai
>Piccolo Daimao
>23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
>Saiyan
>Freeza

Great Tier:
>Hunt for the DBs
>21st Tenkaichi Budokai
>Red Ribbon Army

Deeply Flawed but Still Fun Tier:
>Cell
>Buu

Mediocre:
>GT
>Super
>>
>>152150353
nope
>>
>>152150354

Great:
>21st Tenkaichi Budokai
>22nd Tenkaichi Budokai
>Piccolo Daimao
>23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
>Saiyan
>Namek

Good:
>Hunt for the DBs
>Red Ribbon Army
>Freeza
>Androids

Mediocre:
>Cell
>Buu

Shit:
>GT
>Super
>>
>>152149949
Well to be fair he knew DBZ printed money at that point so what was the use in trying anymore?
>>
>>152149764
Buu saga has a strong start but to goes to complete shit. There's so much time spent on the Gotenks and Mystic Gohan stuff which ends up being completely pointless.
>>
>>152153328
This.
The beginning was good but after Buu awakens it's just Toriyama throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks, the biggest offender being fusions.
>>
The Buu saga just never seems to fucking end. I was a DBZ addict, or so I thought, but I dropped it some time into the Buu saga. I just didn't see the point.
I really wish Toriyama had have been allowed to go with his original plan and make Gohan stronger. But obviously Jump had to have their way and Goku is still the best just because.
>>
Nostalgia Goggles: The Thread
>>
For some reason, I enjoy the Cell saga the most. No, not a Gohanfag, hardly care about him.
>>
Cell would have been the Perfect final boss
>>
>>152149764
This is true. Saiyan+Frieza saga is the best of those three.
Buu saga is literally the funiest of them all, and this is a comedy manga, let's not forget that.
Cell saga was okay, but it's the worst of them all, yes. People only like it that much because it was probably the first more or less "serious" thing they saw in anime.
Half of early Dragon Ball is still at least at Frieza level though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.