[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a Hand Shaker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: hs.png (408KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
hs.png
408KB, 640x828px
What is a Hand Shaker?
>>
Parkinson's
>>
Motion sickness.
>>
when i have a really really bad anxiety attack my hands start shaking for days and days
>>
>>152134414
AOTS
>>
A motion where anything but the hand actually shakes.
Handshaker are found to shake other parts of the body such as: head, breasts, camera, director and script writer instead.
>>
So, how ugly looking was this show?
>>
>>152134414
Dumpster fire next to an oil refinery.
>>
>>152134414
Someone who takes responsibility for the lewd act of holding another's hand.
>>
>>152137014
Not at all. In fact. take away the trippy visuals and this show is as generic as it gets.
>>
>>152137233
Too bad it's even worse with its G-Reco dialogue
>>
>>152137014
Pretty fucking ugly.

Like the character designs are pretty standard, if super generic and moe.

But the animation is like nothing I've ever seen. And I mean that in the worst way possible. Its headache inducing
>>
>>152134414
A character from the best anime currently airing.
>>
WHY ARE THEIR HEADS SO BIG
>>
Because of those credits and that awful 3D I thought I was watching a cutscene from a PS1 game or something.
>>
>>152140039
You must have a rose tinted view of what PS1 games looked like or you only played them on a emulator.
>>
>>152134414
What HEX is this pale girl's base skin color? It's so sexy, I must have it for myself.
>>
>>152134414
AOST?
>>
This would have been much better as an action RPG game, what a waste.
>>
>>152142525
It's not really wasted budget since they've got the skill to do this themselves.
>>
>>152134414
>If they let go they die

That really sucks. What if their hands get all sweaty from holding eachother?
>>
"Forced animation"
>>
>>152134414
>>The loli isn't perma-barefoot

Dropped.
>>
>>152134414
I'd like to shake her hand if you know what I mean
>>
>>152134414
It's a more polite way of saying masturbator.
>>
>>152134414
Some unwatchable shit. I don't know how anyone can unironically think this show looks good.

Also, the first ep had one of the worst intros I've ever seen in my life; nonsensical fight scenes, MC talking out of his rectum, random special effects and disgusting CGI up the ass.
>>
Will GoHands ever spend money to make something good?
>>
I never realised they were using re:plus' music until I heard White Avenue.
This is good choice in music if anything.
>>
>>152134414
She can shake hands with my dick and never let go, if you catch my drift.
>>
File: IMG_9848.png (407KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9848.png
407KB, 720x720px
>>152147020
They made K. Of course then they fucked it up with a boring second season and wasted any potential they had with best girl.
>>
>>152134414
I`ll explain the plot for the dumb:
There is God, the Creaetor.

Then there was King Nimrod that built Babilonian tower challenging skies. God god mad and destroyed it.

Handhakers are those hearing the voice of Nimrod, creating unseparatable connection with other and gaining powers to challenge GOD - something Nimrod failed, in a dimension called Ziggurat (aka in this context babilonian temple).

The power of human connection is stronger than the power of God, and battle takes place in Ziggurat to finind the strongest kind of human connection - so many pairs connected by different emotions and reasons battle each other in attempt to fight what connection is the stronger, so that the winner could challenge GOD and defeat him.

The chain guys connection is love and dependency, with a girl being his litteral masochistic slave. While guys motivation is unclear, he seems pretty emotional about it so has strong reasons to fight also.

The MC connection is fear of loss and wish to protect the girl he identifies with his dead sister. The girl at the moment however is doll like without any motivation.

As it stands now, i doubt MC could win the battle royale since one needs to have better and more honest bound to be able to challenge God. For example a pair of Mother and Son, or true genuine lovers.
>>
>>152147603
This actually sounds like something neat if it wasn't hideous and the character designs were interesting and the swords weren't cgi garbage.

Like if the MC actually starts to believe his love interest is his sister, and she slowly gets her own will and identity and their big moment is her saying she is not his sister, and she never will be.

Also when I first watched the pv I thought it would be interesting to have people that can only use their abilities when holding their partner's hand.
>>
>>152147603
Why can't they just team up?
>>
>>152148294
Only the strongest connection can challenge God. Humans miltiply their power through creating bonds with other humans - but how many of those bonds are actually fragile, hypocrite, weak?

There should be only one.
>>
File: Mas_HS_Judah_lix[1].jpg (27KB, 750x233px) Image search: [Google]
Mas_HS_Judah_lix[1].jpg
27KB, 750x233px
One Handshaker already defeated God once. Too bad he revived.
>>
File: Mas_HS_GardenEden2[1].jpg (46KB, 750x212px) Image search: [Google]
Mas_HS_GardenEden2[1].jpg
46KB, 750x212px
God expelled first Handshakers from Paradize.
>>
>>152147603
fucks sake anon, I'm either dumb or you're incredibly good at analysing everything

the only thing I got from it was that a bunch of pairs are battling each other for the chance to beat god with abilities representing their connections (e.g. the dudes chains)
>>
This is one of the worst-looking things I've ever seen in any medium and I've looked at all of your mothers.
>>
>>152149410
Not as bad looking as konosuba s2 tho. In before hipster apologists bawwwwwwwwwww and try to defend literal QUALITY and off model shit.
>>
>>152149369
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod

Also of note, that what God did to Babylon was severing human connections by making them all speak different languages and not understand each others
>>
>>152147020
SYD OVA's still come out so yes.
>>
The Titty Monster girl confirmed to be Handshaker having connection with her Brother.
>>
Theres also guy with a car and his waifu. He has contract with car
>>
>>152142525
Imagine needing to hold down R1 for the entire game to keep your grip on the girl's hand.
>>
>>152134414
Is a job where they shake their hands to masturbate others
>>
>>152149452
Konosuba S2 is typical low budget QUALITY DEEN work, this is a huge budget dump into something that actively looks like shit due to the choice of art direction.
>>
Why couldn't they just make double arts.
>>
File: 1322301107297.png (375KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1322301107297.png
375KB, 700x800px
>no submissive slut with a naisu bodii to step on the crotch of

feels bad man
>>
>>152134414
Eyecancer
>>
So when this bombs hard they're gonna go back to shitting out K project right?
>>
>>152151012
Nah. Even more SYD.
>>
Inferno Cop has unironically better visuals.
>>
>>152135083
Stop masturbating, autist
>>
>>152134414
>Google Shaker because boring
>Find a wikipedia article about "Shakers"
>The United Society of Believers in Christ's Second Appearing, more commonly known as the Shakers, is a millenarian restorationist Christian sect founded in the 18th century in England. They were initially known as "Shaking Quakers" because of their ecstatic behavior during worship services. As early as 1747, women assumed leadership roles within the sect, notably Jane Wardley, Mother Ann Lee, and Mother Lucy Wright. Shakers settled in colonial America, with initial settlements in New Lebanon, New York (called Mount Lebanon after 1861). They practice a celibate and communal lifestyle, pacifism, and their model of equality of the sexes, which they institutionalized in their society in the 1780s. They are also known for their simple living, architecture, and furniture.
>>
File: shakers.jpg (1MB, 1100x927px) Image search: [Google]
shakers.jpg
1MB, 1100x927px
>>152152746
>didn't already know about the Shakers
>>
>>152147603
>King Nimrod
Kek
>>
>>152134414
Magical chosen pair that fight for something.
>>
>>152135761
I think you mean AOTY
>>
>>152153739
Oh, is this *Insert Magic School Academy #5959483967321851253*?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.