[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Darkness so underrated compared to Megumeme and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 4.png (235KB, 599x405px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
235KB, 599x405px
Why is Darkness so underrated compared to Megumeme and the blue haired slut?
>>
Her design doesn't help much.
>>
>>152125953
Because /a/ has shit taste
>>
>>152125953
She isn't as funny
I like her, just not as much as the others
>>
>>152125953
Underaged posters and she doesn't cater to their need for le randumb xd.
>>
Her character is basically same "joke" over and over again
>>
>>152125953
She is boobs
>>
File: 55225647_p0.jpg (833KB, 1021x1564px) Image search: [Google]
55225647_p0.jpg
833KB, 1021x1564px
She's surrounded by zany characters, and the anime version of her is still rather shallow. Maybe season 2 will add more to it to make her more popular.
>>
>>152125953
Because the best way to appreciate her is treating her like shit,
>>
lalatina
>>
>>152125953
Not funny enough
>>
>>152125953
Because the second you actually go for anything about her she flips out and becomes a total bitch
>>
Her gimmick allows for less variation than Aqua and Megumin.
>>
File: 1458165077278.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458165077278.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
Guys, where can I find a video of the second OP? It's not on youtube yet and while it's inferior to the first, I ended up liking it.

>>152126458
True that. In fact, I like her the best when she doesn't conform to her gimmick and does something else (like when she defended Kazuma from Kyouya, the bath scene in episode 9 and her behavior in episode 10, as well as part of her behavior in the most recent episode. Despite being a massive pervert, at heart she's still a knight who takes her duties seriously).
>>
>>152125953
Her gimmick is more linear than the other two girls so she's most stuck being a second straight man.
>>
You are boobs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.