[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More gay relationships in anime coming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Yuri-on-Ice.jpg (93KB, 1535x851px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri-on-Ice.jpg
93KB, 1535x851px
so since YOI BTFO of BD sales and is the #1 grossing thing in japan right now, can we expect more serious anime about open gay relationships in the future?
>>
File: A51u55q70.jpg (69KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
A51u55q70.jpg
69KB, 1200x675px
Yes
>>
>>152116990
Big fujo sales were a thing before YOI.
>>
>>152116990
>More gay relationships in anime coming?
How a newfag are you ? Never heard of Junjou Romantica, Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi, No. 6 ?

Gay relationship are in anime since forever.
What's new is Tumblr/ANN flooding the anime community with their LGBTQ+XYZ agenda.
>>
>>152116990
I like homo as well as hetero but these two are pure shit.
>>
>>152116990
You can expect more by watching more anime that's already been made.

Don't expect them to be as glorified as in Yuri on Ice though, because surprise surprise, most gay people aren't like that.
>>
>>152117097

Why are you posting two heterosexual girls?
>>
File: LOVE!.png (63KB, 269x439px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE!.png
63KB, 269x439px
Why is everyone acting like this is the first time Fujos have won something?
Every other year or so something comes out that every fujo on the planet just pours money into all at once for some reason.

I think it's weird that it's alwasy only one show but i guess fujos don't have as high standards as the retards buying selfinsert harem shit
>>
>>152118496
It's usually one show because the rest is shot and when something half decent comes out, of course they are going to throw all their money at it.
>>
>>152116990
How was YOI gay? It was fujo bait not actually gay
>>
>>152116990
It'll only work if they do it right, they characters can be gay but they need something to them other than that.
>>
>YoI
>serious relationship
>open gay
It didn't even state they were in one, or that either of them were gay. Shows with real homo where the relationship is the main plot are dead forever.
>>
>>152116990

I think your missing the point. It isn't about an openly gay relationship being in an anime cause there are plenty of those specifically about that. It's more so about an anime that had some decent writting and a plot that focused BEYOND just the fact that there was a gay relationship.
In Yuri on Ice the relationship felt more incidental in the fact that it sort of came about from these two working together on ice skating which was the main plot, and as a result the relationship also felt more natural.

I can only hope that the sales mean we get more anime that isn't purely about two guys being gay and more so putting openly gay
relationships in anime with another plot and subject at hand.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.