[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

You wouldn't
>>
Wow, Calcifer has a cute body now
>>
Think of all the doujin scenarios she could be in.
>>
>>152102522
But what's the point of doing lewd things to her if you can't see the expression on her face?
>>
>>152102684
Taking her head to another room or tying up her body and taking her head to the other end of the room are possible scenarios.
>>
>>152102452
she has a great body, and carrying her head makes her arms pretty fit, sad that her hair have to be like that because of carrying reasons
>>
>>152102763
>Taking her head to another room
You can't see her face while you are doing lewd things to her body
>tying up her body
then she's just like any other girl
>>
>>152102452
Her head will be a great onahole.
>>
>>152102861
I meant doing lewd things to her head, friend.
>>
>>152103008
How is she any different from other girls if you can secure her body? Removable or not, you can do things to a girl's head if you can tie up her body.
>>
is this demi chan thread?
>>
>>152102684
There are doujins which use portals to dick a girl. Just look them up for starters.
>>
test
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.