[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ketekyou Hitman Reborn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: leboooon.png (356KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
leboooon.png
356KB, 1280x720px
Did you enjoy Reborn!, anon?
>>
>>152092193
the most anticlimactic final boss fight ever
>>
>>152092193
I liked the character designs and powers, but the manga itself sucked.
>>
>>152092278
The final two or even three arcs were terrible.

>>152092410
Agreed. There were some definitely cool moments, but the author had some terrible pacing issues halfway through.
>>
I really liked it for the first half. The Italian/mafia influences were new and fresh for the shounen genre. The comedy was good, and I think the switch from comedy to battle shounen was executed perfectly with the Varia Arc.
Almost everything after Varia was shit though. Still, Reborn will always have a special place in my heart because it was one of the first long-term shounens I followed.
Can't believe it's been over four years since it ended.
>>
I dropped it like halfway through the future arc. Did I miss anything?
>>
Yamamoto best Vongola
>>
>>152092904
I think that's where most people dropped it. Future Arc was terrible, and it went on for way too long. And then it was followed by two even worse arcs.
Best to leave it, anon. Keep Reborn in your head like it was; surprisingly fun and with good battle scenes when it needed them.
>>
Best OP coming through:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j_mYicmOzU

Also, Reborn really did turn to shit. The Varia arc was pretty awesome. Each of the Vongola Famiglia facing off with someone from an opposing team with different ideals. It really worked. I think the problem was that it worked too well. So every subsequent arc was exactly the same. 7 more bad guys appear who serve as a foil for each of the members of Tsuna's homo brigade. This happens FOUR FUCKING TIMES. And then the manga ends.
>>
>>152093160
Basically this I think. She got told the Varia Arc did really well, so she rehashed it three or four more times. Shame really, Reborn had a lot of potential, and I'll admit I had a lot of fun watching it in my teens
>>
>>152092193
people say the art was good, but i thought it was shit. alot of the panels had the characters pretty far away so you could barely even see them. fight scenes were pretty shit, no cool choreography, just mainly someone doing some random special move shit that makes no sense. overall i thought it was a shit manga and an even shittier anime. and I can't believe i actually managed to watch most of it.
>>
>>152094573
It was strangely addicting. All the way through I was thinking that it wasn't that great of a series, yet I kept watching.
For me it was the art though. Loved the character designs and the cool powers. But once they started pulling out the whole Boxes and Rings bullshit I dropped it like a hot coal on my ex.
>>
>>152094833
>the whole Boxes and Rings bullshit
It truly went downhill after that, fucking hell
>>
They dragged out Reborn's true form far, far too long and when he actually did turn up they made Tsuna into a dumb idiot who had no idea who he was, that really made me angry. Like, the whole series sort of led up to that moment, but they fucked it up and I think in the end Tsuna never even knew Reborn was there.
>>
I liked it a lot back when it aired. If I had to give my honest opinion now I'd say it isn't that good. Everything up to and including Varia was great though.
>>
I will never be happy with how the manga ended. Tsuna was finally owning up and showing growth only to literally regress immediately afterwards and it just ends. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>152092193
Ofcourse.
>>
>>152097537
After, what, 8 years, I'd at least like him to end up with one of the girls. But no, it was just a generic "everyone's happy now" ending.
>>
I enjoyed it for what it was
>>
It was littteraly shit, the author can't properly do fights, (like almost every shonen like D-Gray-man or Bleach for that matter, no way of knowing who is stronger since we had no clear Idea of the "powerlevels" and damage done by the moves) Tsuna and Gokudera were unbearable at times
Future arc went full retard with the boxes, till that point it was readable for a 8 years Old standards

Chrome best girl
>>
>>152092933
I see you are a man of culture as well.
>>
>>152092933
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>152092742
I feel the same as you. I can't understand people who like KHR but don't like the slice of life part. That's what made it stand out as a shounen to me.
>>
>>152092933
>Got stabbed
>Forgives and saves the asshole who tried to kill him
Yamamoto will never be your bro
>>
It was pretty good. When it was good, it was good but when it was bad it was never bad to the point of dropping. It also knew when to end (even when the ending will pretty much go down into the worst endings of a Jump series ever)

>>152092933
True that.
>>
>>152092193
I think for the first time in my life I can say. The manga was better, I remember reading the handcuff kid using it for the first time in the manga and was super excited for the anime. The anime made it look boring as fuck it might have been I liked a lot of stuff I see I shouldn't have when I was watching anime.

But yeah I'll keep it in my childhood memories and I'll love it.

>>152092933
truh
>>
File: 1453448230456.jpg (323KB, 1900x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1453448230456.jpg
323KB, 1900x1306px
>>152101945
The anime was more censored in a lot of the fights but if there was one thing it did right it was the OP, ED and that hyped Rocky style soundtrack.
>>
File: daffy-duck-anger.gif (4MB, 244x183px) Image search: [Google]
daffy-duck-anger.gif
4MB, 244x183px
>tfw Reborn could of been an mafia version of One Piece or Naruto if Amano played her cards right
>turns into a complete mess post Varia arc because Amano wanted to be a female version of Oh Great
>>
Does anyone remember how Tsuna was going to face a choice eventually to keep or disband the Vongola? I kind of wanted to see him have an arc of fighting every past Vongola leader through whatever plot device and beating them with the help of his friends. That would have been better than... whatever that last arc.
>>
File: 0407-006-001.png (160KB, 333x615px) Image search: [Google]
0407-006-001.png
160KB, 333x615px
BABY FUCK!!!!! IT'SSS AWW-RIGHTTT!!!
>>
File: 655665.png (214KB, 245x390px) Image search: [Google]
655665.png
214KB, 245x390px
Man, high school flashbacks in here.

It gave me best boy, so pretty good, I guess.
>>
File: 1443337368394.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443337368394.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
>>152092193
>>152097537
>>152097930
I liked the manga, even up till the end with Tsuna vs. Not Kid Buu.

But I still see it as a prime example of doing the "The adventure goes on" ending TERRIBLY.
I know it was meant to be a copy of the first few chapters, but we could have at least gotten some hints of the future, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE GOT A WHOLE FUCKING ARC ABOUT THEM CHANGING THE FUTURE.

Honestly, Toriko is one of the best examples of how you should do a "the adventure continues" ending

>>152103243
Nah, not baby fucking.
Some glorious /ss/ however...
>Lal and Colonello living as a couple
>Happy for years
>A fucking decade later
>Lal is still a devoted wife and pure milf
>Colonello finally hits puberty again
>THEY FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
>PURE /SS/ MISSIONARY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF REPRODUCTION
>>
File: Shiny Arc.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny Arc.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>152092193

Is there a greater, more inspirational OP than Drawing Days?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-i1K6SNoQA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5up2vqDDQA

No. There's not.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann to call upon the Spiral Power of the universe and it still couldn't match this OP in terms of motivation.
>>
File: angry thing.jpg (22KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
angry thing.jpg
22KB, 500x367px
>Haru didn't win

It's nonredeemable dogshit of the absolute kind.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.