[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One thing that I didn't understand in DragonBall is why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: goku-black and Zamasu.jpg (221KB, 990x558px) Image search: [Google]
goku-black and Zamasu.jpg
221KB, 990x558px
One thing that I didn't understand in DragonBall is why did Zamasu wish to switch bodies with Goku and become Goku, rather than simply wish for his Zero Mortals plan to come true?
>>
He wanted to kill the mortals by his own hand.
>>
More fun to do the killing yourself.

Think about it. You don't wish to have everything we in luxury for you -- you wish for money so you can buy it all yourself.
>>
>>152088316
Use the catalog retard
>>
>>152088496
They're not talking about Zamasu and Goku Black's motives in that thread retard. I wanted to have a more specific discussion. That's just a general Dragon Ball discussion. Piss off.
>>
>>152088411
it's like when you cheat in a game to get everything and you get bored
>>
>>152088354
>>152088411
Why not just wish to be the most powerful and ubeatable entity in the universe? I mean why wish for Goku's body?
>>
>>152088834
Because Goku was the last straw that tipped Zamasu over.
And Zamasu did do that, hence immortality.
>>
>>152088316
He should have switched bodies with Trunks instead, it seems to me that Trunks is the most pwerful.
>>
File: 189578734267.jpg (53KB, 650x552px) Image search: [Google]
189578734267.jpg
53KB, 650x552px
>>152088316
>Zero Mortals Plan
Haven't watched Super, is this really a thing? What the fuck?
>>
>>152090569
It's legit. Zamasu wasn't to rid every universe of mortals because of some autism he has
>>
>>152090569
Yes, he thinks the God's fucked up severly, and were incompetent and not deserving of Godhood, so he makes himself a God by taking the body of the most powerful man in the Universe, Goku, and switching it with his, and future Zamasu wishing for immortality, and then fusing the two of them together.

He's got this messiah like complex and thinks by taking on the body of the mortal Goku, he is taking on the sin of the Gods' creations making him worthy of Godhood, and that manhood should be wiped out, because it wasa failed experiment and that the ask should fall on him. He views himself as being a bringer of Justice.
>>
>>152088316
That dragon is pretty much a divine entity? And since only the god of destruction is supposed to destroy/kill then...
>>
>>152089428
Trunks had that Spirit Bomb powerup, Goku is naturally stronger than him.
>>
>>152088316

I think you can't ask Sheng Long to kill someone. No reason for Super Sheng Long to have different rules, because it's not a question of power, but a question of the dragons not being made for murder.
>>
>>152090820
Isn't he supposed to grant a wish no matter what, like what if someone wished to switch bodies with the dragon?
>>
>>152091887
He'd fuck them.
>>
>>152091887
I doubt the dragon would do that. I'm pretty sure that the Super Dragon Balls have incredible power, but even they might have limits
>>
>>152091887
>Isn't he supposed to grant a wish no matter what,

Never implied, since Porunga outright said when Goku said no to coming back to earth, he went along with it. The dragon himself just grants most any wish asked because in the long run, none of them would ever effect him.

If someone wished the dragon would shrink down and let the wisher rape him, he'd probably just activate his godly powers and make the guy never exist.
>>
>>152093701
Shouldn't someone wish for the Dragonballs to be destroyed or vanish so that people can no longer fuck things up through wishes?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.