[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Now that the manga's over, we can all agree that she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 39

Now that the manga's over, we can all agree that she was a terrible character right?
>>
The manga was shit in general
>>
>>152086675
She was the only good thing
>>
The manga was still going on?
I didn't even know, I lost interest after the anime had finished.

How did it end?
>>
>>152086797
>big dragon cock
>assassins creed no one will ever know
>leon disappears quietly into the night
>1 is the loneliest number
>>
>>152086675
She was pretty much the only thing that made that manga bearable.
>>
I liked that tatsumi survived, even thru an asspull.
>>
I'm still mad Wild Hunt literally did nothing.
>>
>>152086675
One of the most overrated characters ever. She was just waifub8
>>
>>152086675
She didn't have to die. Her whole character is "might makes right" all Tatsumi had to do was smash her ass in to the ground. Effectively the worlds greatest pimp slap followed by an earth shattering ahegao then mind break. Rape and call it a day.

That's how you get bitches back in line.
>>
>>152086675
Everyone in this trash series was a terrible character.
>>
>>152087497
I thought mine , tatsumi, leone were great too bad they were in this series.
>>
>>152086675
Mine > Esdeath. Fact.
>>
She was fun just for how bullshit she was.
>>
She was better than the tsundere slut.
>>
File: Blank_Face.jpg (54KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Blank_Face.jpg
54KB, 768x1024px
it had everything to be good but they fucked up mainly in these points
-showing budo as a lawful powerful ally on the empire (comparable to esdeath) but letting him be fucked up by mine who miraculously didn't die but went into a coma
-wave should have still fought for the empire along arcangel nigga against nr and the empire ityself.
-shura deserved more, although it was sort of compensated with green nigga death.
>>
>>152087782
>>
File: AgK Justice.jpg (62KB, 689x689px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AgK Justice.jpg
62KB, 689x689px
>>152087497
But Justice was fucking cute.
>>
>>152086675
>caring loving mother
>not material attachments
>pure maiden
>10/10 beauty
Are you some kind of faggot OP?
>>
File: Akame ga Kill Leone.jpg (427KB, 734x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Akame ga Kill Leone.jpg
427KB, 734x1080px
So did it ever explain how Leone ended up fusing with her teigu when the Prime Minister had literally destroyed it a few chapters earlier?
>>
>>152088846
Overexposure to the danger beast within the teigu. It was basically an asspull.
>>
>>152088588
Some people were legitimately loyal to Hitler and Stalin, that doesn't mean they weren't awful people and leaders.

Also, Esdeath deserved everything that befallen her and more since she lost,according to her own philosophy.
>>
>>152088935
Esdeath was a better person than Hitler and Stalin though.
>>
>>152088846
Apparently if you use a teigu long enough, even if it breaks you can still keep using its abilities or something.
>>
>>152088935
Also how was Esdeath a bad leader? Her leadership should be the one thing not in question.
>>
>>152088935
To her credit, she held herself to that standard.
>>
She and Mine where by far some of the worst characters.

Esdeaths constant asspulls ruined the manga. If only she had been killed off earlier in the series the story would've been much better.
>>
File: 1421343518362[1].png (625KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421343518362[1].png
625KB, 1600x900px
>>152086675
Reminder: Bors did nothing wrong.
>>
>>152088982
No, she was ultimately a loser like both of them.
>>
>>152089303
>Stalin
>loser
>>
>>152086675
The entire manga, and mostly every character in it is fucking terrible. I'm sorry to say that Esdeath is only maybe good as fap bait.

A lot of the better characters are killed early in the story too which leaves the end even more weak and shitty.
>>
>>152089016
>She took bad tactical decisions in her final battle, which led to her demise.
>Wasn't wise enough to manage Tatsumi
>Got almost everyone in her entire personally selected special forces killed.

''A general that doesn't know when to strategically retreat is a fucking idiot''

T. Sun Tzu

Well, is not like women can into war tactics, so AKG was surprisingly realistic in that regard.
>>
I feel bad for Lubbock.
>>
>>152089345
>Depended on his enemies to rebuild his Economy and military
>Basically behind his rivals in every mesurable way (economic,militar, scientifical etc).
>Not a loser

Yeah, sure comrade.
>>
i liked it. the best story? nah, but it was fun
>>
>>152089735
>went from poor as shit to absolute ruler of country
>won war and largely got his way
>country became superpower
>maintained power until natural death
>genuinely wept for by millions despite the terrible things he did

You can pick at it if you want, but Stalin won at life at the expense of millions. Nothing will change that, neckbeardo.
>>
>>152089643
> strategically retreat
> from their last bastion of power
> which was surrounded
>>
Now that this trash is over hopefully the artist can draw waifus in something decent.
>>
>>152090016
Here's the thing my dear commie redditor, Stalin wanted the USSR to be the number one superpower of the world, which he considered his legacy.

Since this never happened, he lost acccording to his own standard (much like Edgedeath herself).

That is the relevant comparison.
>>
>>152090361
>dying while the game is tied is a loss
You're being ridiculous now, ath-rightist.
>>
>>152090283
What kind of dumb bitch doesn't have at least some emergency evacuation plan in case shit hits the fan?

She had ample time, opportunities, resources and man power, so what's her excuse?

The Empire's capitol was eminently lost, but as long as she scaped, she could always fight another time, wasn't that what she lived for?

She was overconfident in her capabilities (always a terrible defect for a commander), so she got defeated.

Say what you want about Honest, but he at least undertood that much.
>>
>>152090361
> his life was a series of achievments and he died of old age, a hero to his country
> "b-but he din't achieve *everything* he ever dreamt of"
i bet you also thing Castro was a loser
>>152090582
you mean she didn't magically know the enemy would asspull a dragon out of their ass and she didn't magically materialize an escape route or know about the escape route only Honest knew about
i bet you masturbate furiously when characters pull off retarded gambits using elements they shouldn't know anything about

eminently lost my ass, if it weren't for multiple trump cards being revealed at the last second she'd have been fine, and to plan for that kind of thing would mean retreating at every battle

after all, the enemy might just asspull a nuke under your feet
>>
>>152090530
>dying while the game is tied is a loss
I know commie trash like you have an affinity to rewrite history to match your delusions, but much before Stalin's passing the USSR was objectively behind the western block in basically every mesurable regard except for nuclear arsenal.

The fall of the USSR came as a direct result of communism's inability to be sustainable, and that was a flaw inherent to the sytem even during Stalin's reign.
>>
>>152090865
> "b-but he din't achieve *everything* he ever dreamt of"
Are you retarded?

You can compare him to whoever you want and declare him a ''winner'' all day, but THE most inportant aspiration he had in life went on unfulfilled, so of course he lost to the west.

>you mean she didn't magically know the blah blah blah
Having an retreat option is hardly an asspull, it's basic common sense.

Your psycho waifu just lacked basic strategic abilities and believed herself to be all-powerful, and she paid the price for her arrogance and stupidity, that's all there is to it.

Also, you have to appreciate the irony of an Edgedeath-fag complaining about other character's asspulls.
>>
It literally took the equivalent of one million people to defeat Esdeath. That's not too bad.
>>
>>152091326
by your logic pretty much every political figure is a loser
and even then, vast majority is less of a loser than the guy who planted his flag on berlin while someone else was busy getting shot in the head

i mean if you want to delude yourelf into thinking Stalin was this loser guy go ahead, but us adults have to live with the fact that villains often just die happy while everyone else gets fucked in the ass

> Having an retreat option is hardly an asspull, it's basic common sense.
she had just returned from the frontlines, what did you want her to do? order a bunch of randoms to start digging an escape route in a city infested by backstabbers and rebel spies?
and nobody is complaining about asspulls, i'm just pointing out to a reding impaired mongoloid that it's retarded to expect people to plan against every possible asspull
>>
File: 1451483309628.jpg (68KB, 554x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451483309628.jpg
68KB, 554x439px
>>152086675
If Esdeath had not existed, I wouldn't bother reading or watching this.
>>
>>152091673
>by your logic pretty much every political figure is a loser
and even then, vast majority is less of a loser than the guy who planted his flag on berlin while someone else was busy getting shot in the head
Unlike leaders in democratic countries, much of Stalin's power to manage the population of the USSR (despite the atrocious living condion of most of it) rided on his personality cult.

He promised his indoctrinated subjects some kind of victory over the wretched west during his lifetime which never came to fruition.

Stalin was a loser not on absolute terms, but because he saw himself as the leader who would guide the USSR to global hegemony, on which he failed to deliver, thus by his own terms, he became the loser of the conflict.

Is that clear enough?

>she had just returned from the frontlines, what did you want her to do? order a bunch of randoms to start digging an escape route in a city infested by backstabbers and rebel spies?
and nobody is complaining about asspulls, i'm just pointing out to a reding impaired mongoloid that it's retarded to expect people to plan against every possible asspull
She didn't have actually scape you massive idiot, from a story standpoint it was clear this was the last stand, but the author should have made her device some other alternative to her nonsensical one-woman-army approach, which she either failed to execute or abandoned for whatever reason.

The way it was written, it just makes her look like a moron and a very awful commander.
>>
>>152087782
Akame > Mine > Esdeath. Fact.
>>
>>152089303
>>152089303
It's ultimately a moot point since Esdeath isn't even a political leader anyway.
>>
>>152087774
>Flat-chested loli-Tsundere was a great character
Riiiiight
>>
the name changes due to the official translation cut the attachment I have to certain characters

and the manga ending was disappointing

wasted potential the end
>>
How did she even lose? She could freeze time.
>>
>>152086675

The ending repulsed me. Esdeath was not evil but just because she was on the wrong side, those white knight faggots paint her as a villain when their allies have done worse than she has.
>>
>>152096665
>Missing the entire point of Akame ga Kill that hard
>>
>>152088982
>Hitler
No.
>>
>>152097891

That being shitty heroes is a good thing?
>>
>>152086675
When you say "terrible", you mean "badass/good" or "dumb" character ?
>>
File: IMG_0284.jpg (2MB, 5949x4079px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0284.jpg
2MB, 5949x4079px
>he didn't fuck her nonstop
Wew.
>>
>>152098039
That in a war neither side can be considered "good" or "evil", that history is written by the winners and that often times people with the best intentions still have commit terrible crimes.
>>
>>152098735

But why did she have to die anon? Tell me one good reason someone who was as innocent as she and Justice had to die,
>>
>>152099392
Because sometimes people die in war, even if they didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>152099829

And what people like Mine get a free happily ever after? Fuck that I'm calling out that bullshit.
>>
>>152087284
that clown sure did something, series would have been better without them I think
>>
>>152100078
Some people get happy endings. Some don't. The world isn't a fair place.
>>
>>152100078
Some good people got fucked up, some bad people got good endings.

No reason for the author to give bad ends to everyone because bols family and meet dog girls got the short end of the stick.
>>
>>152086675
The character poll is due out on the 20-25th.

In December it was currently at:

1 Esdeath
2 Akame
3 Chealse
4 Tatsumi
5 Mine
6 Lubbok
7 Wave
8 Leone
9 Kurome
10 Aniki

Final numbers to be announced.
And no, Najenda is not top 10.
>>
File: Akame Dorothea.jpg (88KB, 300x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Akame Dorothea.jpg
88KB, 300x600px
>>152100162
I liked the alchemist. I just wish she had done a little more before she died.
>>
File: 1483638022487.jpg (340KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483638022487.jpg
340KB, 1280x960px
>>152100307
I thought that one was final, though I can't see anything changing in just a month.
>>
Did Wave and Kurome survive?
>>
>>152100269
>>152100287

You know that is horse crap because you can tell who the author picked and chose who he wanted to live and die.
>>
>>152100400
Beat me to it.

I think the bottom left announces the end for voting data and the offical results.
>>
>>152100472
Well, yes. He is the author, so everyone who survives or dies it was his pick.

I could tell right when it started that most villains wouldn't survive, and main characters would have a better chance at it.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (800KB, 992x699px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tfw.jpg
800KB, 992x699px
>>152100469
Yes, best manga ever made.
>>
>>152100527

I was hoping for him to at least stick to the anime and have them all die.
>>
>>152100307

This, and don't forget pic related too.

Esdeath has remained the most popular character by a pretty wide margin ever since she was introduced. The vocal minority of fanatical Minefags here make it seem like nobody likes Esdeath. But the truth is that Esdeath is, and has been, the favorite of the fanbase.
>>
>>152100353
yeah if I could pick one to keep she would be it, I just think the series stretched on too long and adding those guys as new villains was a big part of that
>>
>>152100578
That's japan though, but certainly she is the most popular on the west.

Doesn't mean it's not stupid all her shipping with Tatsumi until she lost, or how she would win against night raid.
>>
File: Esdeath smile.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Esdeath smile.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>152100578

Goddamn right. Everything about her is perfect.
>>
>>152088935
Hitler did nothing wrong and neither did Stalin and Esdeath is the best girl and only redeeming point of this shitfest
>>
>>152086675
Her fans were worse and were at least one of the reasons that I haven't read a chapter since mid-2014 (except for the last chapter)

>"mine might have won for now but esdeath will kill her and win the tatsumibowl in the long run!"

Fuck you to death you edge-loving faggots
>>
>>152100694
>Hitler did nothing wrong and neither did Stalin and Esdeath is the best girl and only redeeming point of this shitfest

The issue is that people try to convince people that Esdeath is shitty because she's evil.

Well no shit she's evil. AgK is a retarded edge-fest where people die with no rhyme or reason. Anyone who actually felt emotional outrage over the deaths of nameless mooks at the hands of cartoony villains is an idiot.

Evil is Cool is a trope for a reason.
>>
>>152100883
>Well no shit she's evil.

She's not evil just apathetic. There is nothing she has done that is considered "evil."
>>
File: Akame Kurome.jpg (392KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Akame Kurome.jpg
392KB, 1080x1920px
>>152100469
I'm pretty jealous of Wave. He got such a cute loli waifu.
>>
>>152100578
How in the world did Scheere ever end up in the top 10?
>>
>>152086675
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE BLACK FLUFFY THINGS
>>
>>152087284
The only two I remember anything about is scarface and rape clown. They were really unnecessary add-ons.
>>
I'm fucking glad Suzuka survived and got a happy end. She was really one of the most entertaining characters in this series.
>>
>>152086675
She was the best thing in this faggot.
>>
>>152101545
I'm glad as well. Mdesu da besto
>>
>>152101545
>tfw she took Esdeath's hand
>>
>>152087284
> bunny themed glasses slut

What's her deal?
>>
>>152101545
>>152100353
Too bad alchemist died too soon. She was supposed to be a super genius and with Stylish's technology she might have been able to make an Esdeath clone.

Oh well. The Rakshasa got as happy of an ending as you could expect.
>>
>>152102009
What kind of person have I become where I find this page very heartwarming?
>>
File: AgK Cosmina.png (622KB, 978x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AgK Cosmina.png
622KB, 978x1400px
>>152101936
She had some magic voice that let her mess with people's minds. Her village thought she was a witch and tried to kill her. They burned up her family and drove her insane. Then she got massive brain damaged and turned into a giant monster by the the alchemist.
>>
>>152100657
Everything except for her taste in men
>>
>>152100578
>Esdeath has remained the most popular character by a pretty wide margin ever since she was introduced
Finally Japan did something right!!
>>
>>152086675
Yes she was. Literally the worst character of the series after Wild Cunt.
>>
>>152100307
Where did you get this bullshit?

Kurome was 6th, not 9th: >>152100400
>>
File: Wave×Chrome.jpg (238KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wave×Chrome.jpg
238KB, 900x1280px
>>152100469
Yes, thank goodness.
>>
>>152101545
>new AgK series
>someone steals Tatsumi and Mine kids
>looking for the culprit they are surprised by discovering that the one that stole their kids was Esdeath
>it result Suzuka managed to revive Esdeath from that arm with some sort of ancient machinery she discover in her rambling around the world
>to be continue...
Fund it.
>>
>>152087284
Except make Wave question the empire.
>>
>>152103081
i was recalling from memory since i didnt have the image.
>>
>>152103864
That one pic what anon linked was the results right before the closing of the votes.
>>
File: 1453103078140.png (367KB, 431x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453103078140.png
367KB, 431x512px
>I didn't mind the manga
Monsterfags and furries were a mistake.

>I liked the anime original ending
Edgy.
>>
Rest in peace, Anime Kurome.
>>
File: QT2.jpg (2MB, 2023x3000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
QT2.jpg
2MB, 2023x3000px
>>152104564
She gave power to her manga counterpart at least.
>>
File: 1455256619103.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455256619103.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
Kurome, Wave, and Esdeath are the only reason I stayed with the series. 2/3 staying alive isn't too bad I guess.
>>
File: 1415985605687.png (44KB, 394x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415985605687.png
44KB, 394x256px
>>152087284
>Hurr durr muh Scar reference
>He talked about Shyambala and Alchemy, I'm so clever and subtle!
>Also rape clown made Wave bad
Other than killing Ran, they did practically nothing of impact to the plot and were killed off pretty easily and unceremoniously. What an utter waste of time.

>>152088588
You now realize that this is the only funeral scene other than that of the Three Beasts. Also, based Esdeath

>>152104564
One of the few things the manga did somewhat better.
>>
>>152086675
All the characters and the writing were pure shit. What really stands out about her is the amount of retarded plot armor they gave her until the final battle where they had to take it all away so Akame could have a actual chance of winning.

The biggest mystery of all is how Chelsea managed to get such a big and devoted fanbase.
>>
>>152100307
>3 Chealse
Someone explains.
>8 Leone
Fuck this gay earth. Also literally died for reasons.
>>
>>152100400
>Chelsea 3rd
>the biggest plot device after Sheele
Scary
>>
>>152101545
Is the reason why Suzuka is the only villain to survive and has a happy ending because she's actually not that evil compare to the other villains and her teammates ?
>>
>>152106316
justice wasn't really evil
>>
>>152105980
Chelsea is shit but Leon is even shittier.
>>
>>152088311
>Think about the feeling of the dron's theeth in her hand
>the slipery saliva
>the huge head
>the respiration sound
>"khouuuuuukhg ghkouuuuugh"
>Sha has to stop herself from showing fear or disgust
>>
>>152088311
Any hentai of this cute couple?
>>
File: 1416546494385.jpg (378KB, 1273x910px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416546494385.jpg
378KB, 1273x910px
>>152090865
Yeah, your faggoty "she didn't magically asspull" bullshit excuse might have some merit, if she wasn't literally magical bullshit asspull: the character. One of the most hilarious examples being the first time she ever fought an equal opponent, she pulls a fucking time stop out of her ass "because I have ice powers so I can freeze time lol get it" and even freely admits she just came up with it not long ago like the smug cunt she is.
And apparently she can magically predict everything that happens, including using "muh killing intent" to psychically detect whenever someone is so much as thinking about her and flawlessly counterattack no matter how well organized the sneak attack, but apparently doesn't have two brain cells, two eyeballs, or the common fucking sense required to recognize that Tatsumi is fusing with Incuriso and rapidly gaining power? Even after he already fucking did it once right in front of her, going so far as to negate her time freeze and punch her right in the stomach while he was at it? Suck my fucking dick. This is exactly what happens when you let a complete idiot try to write a "genius" character, they honestly believe intelligence is some kind of mystical superpower.
Esdeath is every bit as much a sack of shit as literally everything else in this trash heap of a manga and anyone who says otherwise is blatantly deluding themselves.
>>
File: 1428303176843.jpg (73KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428303176843.jpg
73KB, 1024x576px
I bet Esdeath would've managed to take the dragon cock without breaking. ALL THE WAY.
>>
>>152108015
Ony One
>>
>>152086675
Second worst girl after justice. Feels great to see Esdeath get the ending she deserved.
>>
>>152092085
This. And Leona I guess.
>>
>>152086771
This
>>
>>152087774
Kill yourself phaggot
>>
>>152088935
>Morals

Hitler and Stalin were great leaders.

Great people its questionable, depends on your morals
>>
Was Esdeath a virgin ?
>>
So, what will Takahiro grace us with next?
Will he get someone actually competent to write the story this next?
>>
>>152092717
>Stalin was a loser not on absolute terms
>he became the loser of the conflict.
in which you subtly move the goalposts, thus tacitly admitting you were wrong.

and feel free to describe what approach she should've had other than the approach that pretty much always worked since the chapter she was introduced, because otherwise you're just throwing a tantrum because the author didn't make Esdese asspull an "i know you were going to do that so here is my magical warpgate to safety"

sometimes retreat simply isn't an option.
>>152096665
>Esdeath was not evil
last i checked torturing people mostly for sits and giggles qualifies as evil to most moral codes
>>
>>152100307
Esdese first is a given, Chelsea being high up is probably due to animeonly fags and Tatsumi is a pretty cool MC so that's not weird but
>2 Akame
>5 Mine
What the fuck? Is this real? Did Mine got btfo by Akame?
>>
>>152112517
Killing people for justice also is evil.

There's not a single character in the manga that isn't evil.
>>
>>152112575
Mine shouldn't even be in top 10. She's the most generic mother fucking character I've ever seen in my life.

Would rather have Tatsumi die and everyone else die as well while Mine gets tortured until she's 80 years old and dies from old age.

Most annoying character ever, even the fucking dog from meet dog would be better for Tatsumi
>>
>start reading this last week
>now it's over
Glad it ended since I hate reading ongoing manga, it was pretty bad though.
>>
File: esdese bikini small.jpg (682KB, 1200x701px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
esdese bikini small.jpg
682KB, 1200x701px
>>152112668
Please stop, you're making all us reasonable Esdesefags look bad.
Mine is second best, she's actually a rare good tsundere.
>>
Going to be honest family I only started reading this manga because I thought it was all about femdom with Esdese owning Tatsumi or something.
>>
>>152086675
Esdese was unironically one of the only good characters in the manga who made it somewhat enjoyable in her sheer absurdity.
>>
>>152106316
Justice is literally textbook Lawful Good.
>>
>>152101261
The preserved testicles of her victims.
>>
>>152112945
I literally barfed because of this:
>she's actually a rare good tsundere.

I don't even...
>>
>>152112945
>good tsundere
I mean in that she very consistently warmed up and didn't pull the retarded tsun-dere-tsun-dere-tsun-dere-dere-tsun-tsun-tsun-tsun-dere shit, I guess? That's just a classic Tsun.
>>
>>152112945
It generic textbook means good in your books, sure.
>>
>>152086675
Was she terrible? Yes if we talking about her morality. But form entertainment POV she was really only good thing about this manga. Although manga itself was a shit. So it's not saying much.
>>
>>152113497
>>152113510
Yes to both of those.
Classic tsundere is good tsundere.
>>
>>152086675
i thought she'd be taller honestly
>>
>>152086675
>tatsumi is 5' 5"
oh god what the fuck

i knew he was short but not that short
>>
>>152113896
170 is a giant for nips
also
> pic is Tatsumi punching her in the ovaries
>>
>>152113896
170 is a giantess in Japan.
>>
>>152113896
even in the west 170 is already "big" for a female.

Tatsumi 5'5 manlet status. 5'9 bare minimum
>>
>>152113896
>wow Daiki ur HUGE
>Daiki is 180
Manga somehow managed to make me self-conscious about being tall.
>>
>>152113896
That's fairly tall for nips. Western women are on average that tall iirc.

Also
>tatsumi is 165cm
Fucking HELL he's a manlet I can't even blame /fit/ this time
>>
>>152113960
>>152113971
>>152114037
it's average male height

she's waaaaay too thin if she's 5' 7"
>>
>leone still died
>got some closer with akame
fuck this shit
>>
>>152114082
>average male height
>male
Yes and men are taller than women. In fact she's not even significantly taller than most of the dudes is she? Or who knows, maybe they're being true to the fantasy atmosphere and people eat like shit compared to nowadays so they're like 5 foot 5 on average.

>waaaaaay too thin
She looks fine
>>
>>152114231
it's average male height in japan is what i meant

>She looks fine
i cannot imagine someone with those proportions being 5' 7" without laughing
>>
>>152114079
170cm for female is a bit above average where I live lol.
>>
File: 355px-Esdeath_main.png (178KB, 355x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
355px-Esdeath_main.png
178KB, 355x479px
>>152086675
She was the only reason I read this shitty manga.
>>
>>152114466
>this woman is 5' 7" tall
she'd look ridiculous if she stood in front of me
>>
>>152114611
She'd whoop that ass tho
>>
>>152114657
what ass
>>
>>152114466
Same. Some anon made a thread with the page of her meeting Tatsumi for the first time and I went ahead and binged the manga out of curiosity.
>>
>>152114973
>not makeup girl's head on a spike
>>
File: TtWAbiI.gif (549KB, 720x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TtWAbiI.gif
549KB, 720x534px
>>152114611
You're clearly just far too short, anon.
>>
>>152086675
Let's be real, with literally no exception, they were all terrible characters.
>>
>>152115123
Hadn't happened yet.

Chelsea was great.
>>
>>152115217
that's not even it

look at how narrow her waist and shoulders are

if she was 5' 10" or something she'd look fine
>>
>>152086675
Yes.
>>
>>152089728
Yeah, he's probably my favourite male from the serie. Poor guy.
>>
File: mx0.jpg (42KB, 255x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mx0.jpg
42KB, 255x399px
akame ga kill lasted ~7 years
pic unrelated
>>
>>152114037
>>152114079
Tatsumi's a giant dragon now.
>>
>>152117344
There's almost definitely going to be a sequel. They hinted at it in the epilogue with Akame FINALLY going to go to those islands Syura mentioned off-handedly as having never explored. This is also a great tie-in for a sequel anime, since the status quo (Akame alone end) is preserved.
>>
File: 1476989338195.jpg (70KB, 956x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476989338195.jpg
70KB, 956x720px
>>152117344
Fuck.
You.
>>
>>152088311
>ywn have a manlet give you the dragon dick
Why live?
>>
>>152108015
Go look at that Bosshi doujin and recolor them with the power of your mind.
>>
>>152117536
I rather have a rebuild of the story, Akame ga School, there's your one billion dollar idea, fund it.
>>
>>152117985
Impossible, only a few minority of the characters are teens.
>>
>>152118015
Since when has that stopped anyone?
>>
>>152118015
>not wanting Bulat to be your gorgeous bro senpai
They'd probably make some of them into teachers or younger versions of themselves
>>
>>152086675
she was about as good as the series itself?
i've never taken this series that serious so it was enjoyable overall.
>>
No
She was one of the only good things, along with Chelsea and Rabac.
>>
>>152114079
>That's fairly tall for nips. Western women are on average that tall iirc.
No they aren't. Average Western females are more around Tats' height.
>>
>>152114070
>Daiki is 180
He's 192, m8.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 39


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.