[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinema Junpo listed "In This Corner of the World"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Kinema Junpo listed "In This Corner of the World" as the best Japanese film of 2016, the first time an anime was number one since My Neighbor Totoro. Anno's Shin Godzilla was 2nd.
http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0088833
>>
Yes I am the only one who makes threads related to this movie btw
>>
>>152070206
Shinkai and Kyoanu BTFO'd
>>
>>152070206
>Anno's Shin Godzilla was 2nd.
then the list must be bad
>>
>>152070206
>still no subs

when will they release the Blu Rays?
>>
>>152070206
>Anno's Shin Godzilla was 2nd
i thought people said it was bad?
>>
>5位:『永い言い訳』
Any /tv/fags know if this is good? I vaguely remember liking Wild Berries by this director
>>
>>152070615

What, plebs that don't watch films, and haven't seen any of the old godzilla films?

Don't get your opinions on movies from /a/.
>>
Anno blown the fuck out.
>>
Sunao Katabuchi won best director award and Anno Hideaki won best screenplay.
>>
>>152071105
He deserved best director for Arete Hime and Mai Mai Miracle.

Did not know he made Black Lagoon though; might actually have to watch that
>>
>>152070420

Yes, it should be first
>>
I'm so fucking hyped to watch the movie in two weeks.
>>
>>152070941
>muh plebs
So tell me, what was so good about it?
The acting was bad and writing completely dry, is the only value nostalgia?
>>
Your name fags on watch list.
>>
>>152070615
It was really popular over there, and was well received here too, unless I'm mistaken. I thought it was great.

>>152071179
Not sure he deserved anything for Mai Mai Miracle, that was a disappointment and a half. Arete was great though. Black Lagoon is the skippable black sheep of the bunch.
>>
Did they keep the marital sex scene?
>>
File: 9wrf8adsfjs.jpg (49KB, 618x411px) Image search: [Google]
9wrf8adsfjs.jpg
49KB, 618x411px
>>152070206
>>152070369
>>
how can I see it
>>
>>152070615

Who said that? Shin Godzilla owned.
>>
>>152074801
It might have a western release sometime this year. I know they're sending Katabuchi overseas to certain showings, so presumably international distribution is something they're aiming for.
>>
>>152070206
>First this
>And now YOI
MAPPA finally succeeding, eh?
>>
>>152070206
Your Name a shit though. If it was on the list then it'll be confirmed about their shit taste.
>>
>>152075017
2016 is their year
>>
Oh hey it got a Crunchyroll article:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/10-1/in-this-corner-of-the-world-named-best-japanese-film-of-2016-by-kinema-junpo
>>
If only we could get an OVA or something for Nagai Michi.
>>
>>152075017
I'm happy for them, they had a lot of false starts.
>>
Yeah, wake me up when BDs are out.
>>
File: CxxLA-bUAAEzOhx.jpg (882KB, 1412x921px) Image search: [Google]
CxxLA-bUAAEzOhx.jpg
882KB, 1412x921px
>you will never suck on Suzu's toes
>>
>All that Koe no Katachi praising
>Koe no Katachi gets mediocre sales
>Yamada gets no awards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sakugafags and KyoAnuslickerfags are the most insufferable cancer of the anime fandom.
>>
Japs are total suckers for movies about muh bombings so it might not really be good
>>
>>152070369
>>152072022
>>152075069
Your name is hated by the whole industry anyway (well, maybe except TOHO since it pumps money).
>>
>Koe no Katachi will win awards
>gets cucked by Your Name in the Oscar Award considerations
>gets cucked by Kono Sekai no Katasumi Ni in Japan as well
>Yamada forever just high hat circle jerking material

This actually speaks to Yamada's talent as a director. Nothing but an overrated hipster trash.
>>
>>152071840
allegory
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.