[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Anime Annoucned: Lost Song

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: unknown-5.jpg (85KB, 388x550px) Image search: [Google]
unknown-5.jpg
85KB, 388x550px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-10/mages-reveals-lost-song-original-tv-anime-starring-konomi-suzuki-yukari-tamura/.110826

MAGES. announced on Tuesday that it is producing an original television anime project titled Lost Song, which will star Konomi Suzuki and Yukari Tamura. MAGES. did not announce a premiere date for the anime.

The anime's tagline is, "That song changes even the destiny of the stars."

Can we stop with the "Yukarin is dead meme" now? She's alive and kicking.
>>
>>152063311
Sorry but if only Yukarin was Rin, but being the hag the meme is likely to go even further. They officially killed Yukarin by not casting the fitting role on her, a role she would have gotten in her heyday.

I don't like the meme either, but I'd say we just forget about her finally and focus on still relevant seiyuu instead.
>>
File: finis.jpg (74KB, 409x550px) Image search: [Google]
finis.jpg
74KB, 409x550px
>>152063369
You will get your Konomi Suzuki loli and you will enjoy it.

Watch as her and Sayaka Kanada become the new hot shit.

Also, I think Yukarin might fit her. But we can't say she's not relevant anymore considering she still gets main roles and we should be setting the "not relevant" meme to someone else.
>>
>>152063425
Yukarin is like the epitome of secondary seiyuu now. They cast roles on her which nobody really cares about, the same kind newbie seiyuu get usually. And I say it as a (past) huge fan of her - I'm not sure I even fanboy'd over any other seiyuu, but surely not as hard as I used to on Yukarin.
>>
>>152063468
I dunno, I wouldn't consider that just yet. We'll have to see if this gets hyped. But she's also got that Island VN that's becoming an anime too (God knows when)

You can bet your ass she'll probably sing the ED though.
>>
File: 1417424749138.png (22KB, 210x229px) Image search: [Google]
1417424749138.png
22KB, 210x229px
>>152063311
>Konomi Suzuki seiyuu debut
I've been cheering her on since she won Anison Grand Prix. I seriously feel like a proud dad.
>>
File: 1446268803705.png (183KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
1446268803705.png
183KB, 447x483px
>>152063311
>Can we stop with the "Yukarin is dead meme" now?

Not until she the old lady sings.
>>
Nice, comfy adventures about finding and singing ancient magical and not magical songs in a fantasy world? Kinda like a traveling bard. The seiyuus are singers too.
>>
Is this going to be a musical TV show like Glee?
>>
Might be cool, but without any staff besides the cast, who knows how it'll turn out.
>>
>>152064001
She's gonna sing Anon.
>>
>>152063311
>cute loli
>Yukarin
I'm excited for this now, will definitely watch even if Yukarin voices the hag.
>>
>>152063311
Vehicle for an idol?

Eh, who cares as long as it's good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.