[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

orochimaru was the good guy trying to advance the world with science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Orochimaru_Infobox.png (1006KB, 1424x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Orochimaru_Infobox.png
1006KB, 1424x1076px
i think some times u have to go to dark places to fight fetishists like the kings of the elemental nations that repress tech and there people and the rest of the vilages just wanted to maintan power by keeping the spread of tech to the cominers so thay could keep there power
>>
>>152062153
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/image/ZVeiapXuyO1IhR4Q25aiSA/

Fuck off, underaged cancer.
>>
>>152062442
cunt i am 23 dumb ass
>>
t. Mengele apologist
>>
>>152062947
i hate the notsees
>>
File: orochimaru.png (204KB, 505x710px) Image search: [Google]
orochimaru.png
204KB, 505x710px
orochimaru was a good guy who didn't do anything wrong.

if there was a bus filled with 1000 people being driven by an insane man into a ravine, but you could pull out your snake jutsu and kill the driver, and save everyone, that's what orochimaru did.

he cured death and he would've spread the cure around too if that dirty konoha grandpa didn't persecute and exile him and put him on the bingo list.

now all he does is live in caves and make god children for fun.
>>
>>152062947
>t. Mengele
we aren't talking about how long you can hold your breath or if twins feel each others pain, we are talking about ending death for all of eternity, and not just that, but bringing back all your loved ones.

all you need is a pile of white zetsus man and BAM singularity.
>>
Orochimaru is such a nice guy, he even hands out legendary techniques for nothing!

No need to master sage mode or anything, just walk to your local Orochimaru tattoo parlor, roll a d10, and BAM! You get your own Orochimaru patented Sage mode mark!

Obviously, there is a lot of slander and lies trailing behind this tat because of jealous and power hungry Konohonians.
>>
Orochimaru is even a patriot, you know that?

After the death of Konoha's great Hashirama Senju, nobody even cared about having a proper funeral. Orochimaru was the only one who took time out of his quest to end death for all time to find Senju's body and give it ritual it deserved!

Also, when bipolar Sasuke (of the cheat eye clan) decided to find out the truth and help Konoha, Orochimaru didn't even let his old prejudice tie him back, and he gladly helped his protegee fulfill his goal.

Oh yeah, and you know what? All the SSS rankers in the Elemental Nations are all "I have a demon inside me" or "I have magical eyes that let me do whatever I want and all I did for them was be born", but Orochimaru did everything himself on his own power.

Through Science (and snakes), he defeated death, and probably also shared it with everyone, but that would relive all tension to the story and the cash grab Boruto couldn't be made, so Masashi "Hack"-imoto had to leave it open ended.
>>
Naruto is shit
>>
>>152062153
>>152063050
>>152063137
Samefag. Take your underaged ghetto slang and get the fuck out of /a/.
>>
>>152062947
>>152063078
Fuck off and stop talking to yourself with your phone.
>>
>>152062153
Do all 13 years old talk like 13 year old OP?
>>
>>152063441
I'm just having fun.

Orochimaru is also the most successful of the three great Sannin.

Jiriaya grows up to be a drunken man who goes around picking up prostitutes from the small cash he earns from writing ero-novels, and he eventually dies to a literal no name ninja.
All of his disciples die.

Tsunade fails to protect her family, becomes a drunken mess who, instead of using her "amazing" medical prowess to heal people, spends all of the funds Konoha probably gives her on gambling (that she's not even good at). She even has an assistant on Konoha's payroll to follow her around and bail her out of these situations and carry her to her hotel so she can puke every where. Her only disciple does pretty much nothing, even though Tsunade claims she is "one of the greatest Kunoichi ever". Eventually, Tsunade gets handed a position she has no right to hold simply because no one else was available for it, and she lost a bet.
After that, she pretends to do paper work for a few years before handing the job to the first person that asks for it.

Orochimaru on the other hands makes incredible breakthroughs in jutsu research, has basically an entire school of disciples, most of which become uber legendary ninja in their own rights, who also SURVIVE to their old age.
>>
>>152063483
i am 23 dee dee
>>
>>152063441
>>152063459
Oh yeah, also, I'm not OP, nor the guy who mentioned t. Mengele.

Orochimaru's achievements:
Normal ninja stuff:
Surviving the second ninja war
Survived an onslaught from Hanzo
Did extensive ops mission for Anbu.
Succesfully transplated Senjuu DNA (a well known Panacea)
Created Living Reincarnation, his first method of immortality.
Studied Sage mode to the point he was able to imbue it to others, even if he could not reach it himself. (Such selflessness)
Raised an orphan, Kabuto in his spare time.
Volunteered in a grass roots non village based nin group by the name of "Dawn", but left due to differences in management.
Owns a giant sentient snake as a pet.
Is his own giant sentient snake.
Semi immortal: can regenerate at whim, and has many phylacteries in case an instance of him perishes.
Can bring back the dead.
Has a really sick sword.
Has mastered the art of sword swallowing.
Has two loving sons.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.